Katy in St. Lucia Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife enjoys the start of her Caribbean vacation.
1.6k words
41.2k
40
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our holiday in St Lucia started just like I'd hoped it would for my wife Katy and I. The resort was plush, the weather was amazing with a constant hot sun and we loved our room.

Katy was in her element and was so excited at being in the Caribbean for the first time and on the first couple of days we took it easy and sun bathed by the pool. She had bought some new bikinis for the holiday and I felt so lucky to be her husband seeing her in them. They were very sexy and revealing and showed off her young toned body to perfection. I felt like the proudest man on Earth as I rubbed sun lotion into her soft skin and enjoyed looking at her well rounded boobs with cleavage showing from her red bikini top, her perfectly flat stomach and her long, thin legs.

Inevitably however I wasn't the only man to admire Katy in her bikini. As we walked to our sunbeds in the morning, I noticed several of the other male guests turn their heads in our direction and they obviously weren't looking at me! In addition and more worrying for me were the lecherous smiles from the resort staff who all seemed to be tall and very well built black men. Given the night we had spent in bed at home watching interracial porn a few weeks ago, I was concerned that Katy might be enjoying the attention of these guys and as we lay sweltering in the burning sun, fears in me surfaced of how she had reacted to seeing the video and in particular the black actor's mammoth cock and what it might have awoken in her sexually.

It was our second full day and we had made love every night so far and Katy seemed even more passionate than normal as if something had fired her up. I wasn't complaining although I sensed her disappointment the previous evening when I came inside her after only a few minutes of our love making.

The sun and the heat was relentless and I was struggling to cope, with all of the all-inclusive drinks I had greedily consumed the previous night affecting my hydration. We had been out a couple of hours in the searing heat so I told Katy I was struggling and asked if we could go back to our air conditioned room to cool down? Katy however said I should go alone and that she wanted to stay in the sun.

Reluctantly I trudged back to our room leaving my young wife alone. The room's air conditioning was a welcome relief from all of the heat and after about 20 minutes or so, I soon felt a lot better. So I walked back towards the pool but from a distance I was stopped in my tracks as I could see that Katy had some company. It was one of the resort bar staff, a big tall black guy in a short sleeved shirt and chino shorts and he was standing above my wife, who was lying down on the sun bed with her sexy bikini clad body on display to this guy, who was in very close proximity to her.

I was about 30 yards away but could clearly see them both. He was very broad chested with a shaved black head and long very muscular legs like an athlete and he was smiling a lot as he chatted with Katy. She had her sunglasses on but seemed to be hanging on his every word and regularly giggled like a schoolgirl at whatever he was saying to her. I also noticed that she seemed to be constantly playing with her hair as she looked up at him. If I was honest it looked from a distance that they were flirting with each other....

They carried on talking and laughing for about five minutes and for some reason I didn't walk over to them but walked back to the room. I knew that this was bizarre and I asked myself why I hadn't just gone over but something had stopped me. I had a funny feeling in my stomach and even more bizarrely I felt turned on at seeing my sexy young wife seemingly flirt with this big black waiter. I felt sick with myself however and decided to walk back to the pool, thinking that with the time elapsed, they would have ended their conversation as the guy would have have other guest duties to attend to.

When I walked outside however and looked at Katy, the black waiter was still with her, only now he had served her a drink, one that looked like a very elaborate cocktail (at only midday) and he had sat himself down on my sunbed.

They were chatting away like old friends and Katy seemed to be in raptures at whatever he was saying. She was sat up on the sunbed cross legged, sipping the cocktail and I noticed that her nipples seemed to be standing out like stalks in her sexy red bikini top as she listened to the guy.

I realised I couldn't put off my return any longer as anyone watching me would wonder why I was standing around. So nervously and with a huge knot in my stomach I walked over to our sunbeds where my wife and the black waiter were sat. He immediately got up as I approached and close up, I realised he must be at least six foot three in height and he resembled a NBA basketball player. My mind immediately flashed to the big well endowed black guys I had seen in my gym changing rooms but Katy immediately introduced us and told me his name which was Mikey.

Mikey shook my hand and his hand was enormous dwarfing mine and I noticed how muscled his long arms were. He was very friendly and smiled as Katy told me that he had been telling her lots about the resort and what we could do and also about the island itself and some of the places to go outside of the resort. Mikey smiled at me when she said this and asked me not to tell anyone as he should be encouraging us to stay in the resort and spend money. I smiled but Katy just looked at him and said 'Don't worry Mikey, we are very good at keeping secrets...' at which he laughed again and looking at her said, 'That's good to know.'

After offering me a drink which I refused he said goodbye and when he walked away whilst looking at the back of him, Katy said to me, 'Isn't he a nice guy?' Instead of answering her question which seemed more like a statement, I asked her what she was drinking. She told me it was a cocktail that Mikey had specially prepared for her and I unhappily said, 'Why are you drinking so early in the day? I thought we said...' but before I could finish, Katy put her hand on my knee and quietly said, 'Baby let's not argue. Take me back to the room and let's play...'

Natrually I didn't hesitate and we packed up and rushed back to our room. Once inside we began kissing straight away, her hungry tongue devouring mine. She immediately stripped off her bikini and I took in the sight of her luscious nude body with the sun lotion glistening on her skin. I felt her boobs as she moaned and laid back on our bed beckoning me towards her and then she sexily said 'Eat me out baby, I need to come so badly!'

As I placed my hand on her pussy, it was obvious she was soaking wet - as wet as I had ever felt her down there. I pushed two fingers into her and she squirmed and moaned loudly. Although I badly wanted to fuck her, I did as she asked and began to lick her clit. She had shaved her pussy completely and it was wonderful to go down on her bare minge and see the pleasure that I was able to give her. Her eyes were shut tight but she was in ecstasy as I licked her clit and fingered her cunt at great pace.

When she came it was a very strong orgasm and she was murmuring something to herself which sounded like 'so big' but I couldn't say for certain and then she cried out loudly as she climaxed and her body shook violently with pleasure.

She lay there looking so gorgeous as her chest pounded, her round breasts looking so divine. I kissed her and went to move my cock towards her pussy but she quickly grabbed it and took me in her mouth. Katy really knows how to use her mouth to pleasure me and she licked and sucked on my throbbing member which felt amazing. I was trying not to come quickly after the previous evening's premature climax but her oral work was just too good. I was so turned on and as she sucked me off the vision of her and the black waiter flashed into my mind and I could feel my climax coming.

Katy could feel it too and she whipped my dick out of her mouth and as she held it in her hands, I came rapidly with my sperm flying all over her amazing boobs.

'Wow!' she exclaimed as she took in my spunk which was on her tits and stomach, 'You needed that as much as I did!' We both collapsed on the bed and then after a few minutes, Katy jumped into the shower to get clean. I lay there and knew I wanted to ask her what she was murmuring as she came but in truth I was frightened about what that might reveal about what she was thinking......

To be continued....


Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Caribbean Awakening Pt. 01 Jess explores sex with black cocks on vacation.in Interracial Love
Oh Henry! Wife, bull, and cuckold, all get what they want.in Interracial Love
More Stories