Katy's Body Pt. 09

Story Info
Katy provides the BDSM scenes for a tacky movie.
3.8k words
4.49
39.7k
4

Part 9 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 9: My Start in Dubious Movies

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

It may sound contradictory but I find being a submissive very liberating for many reasons. As I have explained earlier it enables me to deal with having a body that many men desire. I can blame it and let others, who often seem to want to be cruel, to it abuse it as they please. It has also allowed me to have so many more adventures that I could possibly have happened with a more vanilla life. Perhaps it opens many more doors to be willing to let men do anything they please with a sexy body. I have never been a 24/7 submissive but I have always been an enthusiastic part-timer, pretending to be full-time. This gives me incredible freedom from both mundane everyday life but also to explore my sexuality.

Handing over responsibility for my body to someone else brings a surprising liberation from inner inhibitions. This is great for a dedicated exhibitionist and narcissist. Someone else accepts responsibility for displaying my body in as sexy way as possible. If someone enjoys watching the way it squirms when whipped or otherwise abused then so much the better. It deserves it for provoking such sexual feelings.

I am not alone in distinguishing between mind and body. Perhaps the distinction is stronger in me. That is, I want to my body to be humiliated, abused and treated like a commodity for the use of others but I want my mind to be treated with respect, as an equal. It really works for me to have my body subject to humiliation and cruelty for some of the time and my mind treated with respect for the rest.

It certainly seems to also work for those who get to do anything they like with my body with no limits or constraints. This seems more reckless than it really is. In most cases the more crazed or dangerous cases are filtered out by my two owners. Since I enjoy the mistreatment of my body the limits of my tolerance are quite wide and I am always willing to accept a little more pain than I can easily tolerate, inflicted on my body to cater to the needs of its user. It matters to keep my word that my body is available for any use or abuse that they fancy. With respect to humiliation of my body or exhibitionism I genuinely have almost no limits anyway.

Back to my story. My husband and I had been in England for three weeks whilst Christos was on business in the Far East. There was a change to plan and Christos joined us in southern England. He came with an excellent idea for a new adventure for my subservient body. He was a small investor in a project to develop a new feature length movie. It was manly funded by French and American investors. The inspiration was the 1975 movie of the Story of O. That is, it inspired to appeal as a one of the more risqué mainstream full-length movie rather than the typical, shorter and much less plausible porno movie. It was also intended to have something of the vaguely arty 1970s movies like the Emmanuelle ones. No doubt the success of 50 Shades of Grey had also indicated some resurgence in interest in BDSM. Christos was of the opinion that the funds would be insufficient for anything with serious artistic pretensions but an effort to provide more of a plausible and coherent theme with wider appeal than most porn was certainly achievable.

The particular theme was historical, based on the slave markets of the Ottoman empire in the mid- 1700s. Many towns in the Ottoman empire had dedicated slave markets. The biggest markets were in Cairo and Istanbul. Attractive female slaves commanded the highest prices and light skinned slaves were the most prized of these. The source of these were from Crimean tartars who raided Russia, Poland and Lithuania to capture slaves and the Barbary pirates who similarly raided the western Mediterranean, France and England. Many slaves were, of course, male and less attractive females but the focus of the movie was to be upon the more attractive females destined for sexual use in harems.

The movie would focus on a number of young women from different places who ended up in the same harem. Unsurprisingly it was proving hard to find serious actors to play the key female slaves. Moreover, it is hard to fake punishment scenes. Given the lack of serious acting skills in typical porno actors but their willingness to take on explicit BDSM scenes it had been decided to re-write the script to include roles suitable for willing slaves with minimal acting skills. The role that Christos had suggested for me was one of these; of a slave taken by Crimean tartars from around Russia, Ukraine or Poland, the sources of my own ancestry. The role would not be demanding in terms of acting skills but would require a willingness for my body to be humiliated, fucked and abused. You can, of course, see why Christos would think me well suited.

My initial concerns were not with nakedness or real physical abuse but with my non-existent acting skills. My husband had a stroke of genius. We looked into method acting: producing a convincing performance by trying to experience the characters thoughts and emotions. There was an easy solution. Instead of an actor's fee Christos would sell my body to the film's producers and director as a slave to use as they please in any way. I should have little problem in replicating the feelings of a sex slave because I would be one. The only problem would be that I may need to feign a greater degree of reluctance, at least in the early stages, than my real sentiments.

Most of the scenes to be shot on location would be in Greece so a studio had been arranged there too. We all returned to Christos's place to await the start of filming. My first scene was to be in a slave market in a remote, dusty province of the Ottoman empire. It was the custom in all

Ottoman slave markets for slaves (particularly if intended for sexual use) to be displayed naked and with their arms tied behind their back. This was to allow potential buyers to inspect them fully. Given their Muslim religion slaves would be fully covered on the way to or from the market. Only non-Muslims could be enslaved so the slaves were regarded as not properly human. In consequence their treatment was often very harsh

My scene started with my arms tied behind my back with rough rope. A long dress of rough hessian sacking was placed over my head. A long rope with four crude loops was produced and the first noose was placed over my head. A further three extras were similarly fastened behind me. An actor playing the role of seller carrying a short whip towed the collection of slaves into the market. The rope was removed from our necks and my sacking dress discarded. The extras had been instructed to act in a dejected manner but I had been instructed to act in a proud, defiant manner. Not really a problem at all.

The actor playing my seller spoke in a language I could not understand (deliberately) and pointed to me stand in a spot away from the others. Apparently it was not to his satisfaction so the whip struck my abdomen as he pointed to the exact spot. Again another stroke of the whip. I didn't understand the instruction so yet another stroke and my legs were crudely forced apart. Finally, I was left standing proudly naked in a dusty and hot market square apart from the other slaves, the prime quality commodity on sale. I was far from alone as a number of extras posing as potential buyers were milling around. Others were posing in groups of dejected slaves.

Several of the extras would come to inspect my naked body, rough and dirty hands, running over my body. My breasts, bottom and my labia were invariably squeezed hard. The rings through my nipples and labia were frequently tugged, mainly to see pain on my proud face. My only too familiar reaction to this public display of my body and its humiliation was heightened by the obvious bulges in the groins of many extras. This was very sexy. I maintained a proud and haughty stance throughout, as if this humiliation was beneath my dignity. Inwardly I just revelled in it.

The language of the dialogue changed to English. I had no words to speak, my body was supposed to do the talking. Two of the actors posed as prosperous buyers. They posed as slave traders looking to buy quality slaves to sell on in one of the big slave markets in Istanbul or Cairo. My body would command a very high price from the wealthy buyers there. One buyer, a middle aged, small, slight man with a cruel face haggled with the seller. A price was agreed and the scene ended with my body being led away, still naked but pulled by a rope noose around my neck. At the director's suggestion the final sequence of the scene was shot for a second take. This time I was lead away by a rope passed through the two rings on my labia. Delightfully sexy to be pulled by rings through the flesh of my slutty body.

A second shot had been planned. Again I had no dialogue. The shot showed two tents on a spot of arid ground, one large and luxurious and the other small and tatty. The sacking dress was removed outside the small tent. The shot then moved to a prepared scene representing the cramped interior. A rough blanket was on the floor for sleeping, some dates and bread beside it. In one corner was a bucket for my use and nearby a metal pole that had been driven into the ground. My hands were finally untied. The scene ended with a chain being padlocked at one end to the rings in my labia and at the other end to a ring connected to the metal pole. There would be little hope of my character's escape.

My next scene was not due for several days so I was due to be picked up by my husband and taken back to Christos. However, I was intercepted by the director. "Is it still true that to get into character your body is the property of the movie, that you are our slave?" I nodded. "In that case telephone and arrange to picked up in three hours time. I am going to help you keep in character. I believe that the slave trader would not pass up the opportunity to enjoy that splendid body. I have spent all day lusting over it and desperately want to beat and fuck it."

My reply was: "I am grateful for your help. I will arrange a later pick-up to allow you to do what you please with my body." I hoped that he would take the hint.

Back in his accommodation he produced some items from the movie's wardrobe section - cuffs and a spreader bar for my ankles and wrist cuffs (as usual fastened behind my back) and a leather strap. This time it was an unusual arrangement for me. I was used to, when restrained, having less freedom of movement and using the restraints to squirm in a way that the tormentor of my body would find sexy. This time I was instructed that I must not, any under circumstances, move my body. It must remain completely still. And silent. Any movement or sound would result in the punishment being increased in intensity.

The first blows are always easier not to react to and the first three strikes were targeted across my breasts. They were fairly light and I succeeded in taking them without movement or sound. The next

three were across my abdomen, these were delivered harder but still at a level where I could avoid any reaction. I could see where this was going. The strikes would come harder until I broke and then would provide an excuse for even harsher treatment. What an enjoyable, sexy game and what a diabolical imagination to think it up

The next few blows were to the front of my thighs. Harder still but with some effort I still managed to not react. The thwacks were delightfully loud and red marks started to appear. The next was yet harder and applied across my breasts. I could no longer prevent a huge gasp and an involuntary squirm.

"Ah, the moment of surrender," he said, "Prepare yourself."

I could see him step back and pull his shoulder back to exert maximum force. An enormous thwack and with a slight delay a sharp jolt of burning pain across my abdomen. It hurt but I was still able to enjoy the pain of my body. There was no chance of avoiding a gasp and an involuntary squirm.

The maximum force blows continued across my thighs and abdomen. I could no longer prevent my body from involuntarily gasping and shrinking from the blows. "You have disobeyed your instruction to keep still and silent persistently. Now prepare for the harshest punishment." Although just within my limits I was still enjoying the flashes of pain and the growing hot soreness of my body. I could guess what was coming next. I had expected it when I was required to remove the rings from my labia at the start. A loud thwack as the strap connected with labia with some force and a strong bolt of pain on such a sensitive area. The first blow was bearable with some squirming. I am not sure how I tolerated the next two ferocious blows to my pussy but I did.

I always feel very sexually aroused by a beating of my body. I can revel in the warm soreness, the overall lower-level pain and the satisfaction that my body has been successfully and cruelly punished for its provocative sexiness. I was now more than ready for fucking. My restraints were removed but only after I had, as ordered, kissed the strap that had whipped my naked flesh and thanked him for taking the trouble to beat my worthless body.

He stripped and lay on his back on the bed. I knew from experience that he was expecting me to ride cowgirl so that he could see the damage to the front of my body whilst fucking it. There was a false start. He was so aroused that I could feel him come inside me after two thrusts. I was ordered to stay in position until he was ready to go again. When we resumed it was my turn to be quick to come and I could see that he also enjoyed the sight of my orgasm. As we continued he thrusted more and more vigorously from below. I became more passive as I was building up to my next orgasm. Joyfully we succeeded in both coming at the same time. As we lay there, breathless and tired I sensed a little tenderness. He quickly brought me back into character: "Slave, your body is no longer required for my pleasure this evening. Such a sexy body used to such devastatingly sexy effect should ensure that you fetch a very high price."

The next scene a few days later was again on a specially prepared lot, intended to represent the slave market in 18th century Istanbul. It was larger than the earlier one and paved rather than dusty. As before there were a number of extras milling around. The scene opened with me naked, wrists tied behind my back being pulled by my pussy rings to a prominent position away from the extras posing as other slaves. As before my instructions were to stand proudly with my legs apart awaiting the inspection of potential buyers. As before this provided the extras with another chance to grope my subservient body.

This time I had two lines to utter. According to script the slave trader told me that he had invited a potential wealthy buyer, a middle ranking official in the Ottoman administration who was looking to add to his harem. It was in my interest to use my body to tempt him into buying it. If not, my body would probably be sold to a grubby little man who would most likely prostitute it. Another actor lavishly dressed as the key potential buyer approached. He carefully inspected my body visually, ordering me to turn and raise my tied wrists so that he could see my sexy ass. His hands explored all of my body, pulling on the nipple and labia rings to observe the stretching of my flesh. He probed my pussy, which by now was wet from the delicious humiliation.

"Is there anything else you would like to inspect of my body Master?" I asked (according to script).

He explained that, if he bought me, I would be expected to dance naked for his guests. With my wrists tied I did my best to move rhythmically and seductively. I could see that he was approving. I needed to clinch the sale in order to avoid prostitution.

"Did you not want to test one of your whips on my body Master?"Again according to the script he borrowed a single tail whip and delivered several hard strokes to my muscular abdomen. Clearly satisfied he entered into negotiations with the slave trader. As you might guess this was a scene I could play with some conviction and with much hidden sexual delight.

My final two scenes were the next day. It was after all a small part in the movie. Both scenes were in the studio, which was set up to be inside the harem. I was dressed in harem slave costume. Again I had no lines. The dialogue was between actresses posing as existing member of the harem discussing the new addition (me) in jealous and bitchy terms. Apparently outside of my hearing

they were hatching a plot to get me into sufficient trouble to deserve severe punishment.

My next and very last scene was still inside the harem. My Master was seated and I was ushered in before him, still in my harem slave costume. The other harem members had alleged that I had hit one of them, the others falsely bearing witness that I had done so. According to the script I proudly accepted my fate even though not really guilty.

"Master, I am sorry. You must punish my body as you see fit."

My clothes were removed and first my wrists tied between two columns then my ankles. The rope tying my ankles was adjusted so that my legs were slightly apart.

The punishment was going to be with a single tail whip and administered by a strong muscular actor playing the role of a harem eunuch. I had been informed earlier that this would be the main whipping scene in the whole movie. For authenticity it would be for real and severe. There would be breaks for cameras to zoom in on the red marks. I also realised that the fact that my legs were tied slightly apart meant that my pussy would be whipped too. Other than that I only needed to act naturally. My inner self rejoiced that my body was in for a severe beating.

The eunuch started by whipping my breasts. Microphones had been placed overhead to record the thwacks as each blow hit my body. As required, I exaggerated each gasp as the whip struck and I wriggled as provocatively as I could. The blows moved onto my thighs and then my abdomen. The thought that this would be viewed by so many people and the presence of film crews and other actors, many of whom were obviously enjoying the performance, increased my natural tendency to be aroused by the cruel treatment of my body. There was a pause to allow close-ups of the red marks on my body. Before resuming the director came over to inspect them for himself. He was something of a connoisseur, having previously whipped it for himself, I could see that he was excited by the sufferings of my body. Someone should have told him not to wear tight trousers if you want to hide an erection.

The eunuch was instructed to provide a few more red marks all over and to not forget the pussy before going around to the rear to attend to my ass. The blows resumed to my breasts, abdomen and thighs. A severe beating it certainly was. The finale was a string of blows to my pussy. Not as bad as I had feared. It seems that past experiences had made tolerating torment of my pussy easier. There was another break to allow the cameras to zoom in on the fresh red marks. The eunuch went behind me to attend to my ass. Camera positions and microphones were adjusted to capture the action. I made sure to wriggle as sexily as possible and reacted more noisily to each blow by adding moans and whimpers to the gasps as each blow struck. Again, a pause from cameras to zoom in. This time there were a sufficient number to satisfy the director and the scene was complete. I had wondered why no re-takes were needed. With the advantage of hindsight, it was the red marks that saved my body from more cruelty. It wouldn't make sense for red marks to appear from nowhere.

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers
12