Katy's Body Pt. 20

Story Info
Katy is punished outdoors for flirtation.
3.7k words
4.43
79.2k
8

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
241 Followers

Chapter 20: flirtation punished outdoors

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

A few weeks after the (faked) slave court trial Claire, Zara and I met for coffee. As intended it was a wholly vanilla occasion, in all respects except the conversation. Somehow we really bonded with each other as a group. Conversation was punctuated with bouts of laughter. We all agreed that the fake trial had been a very sexy experience and would, in principle, like to do it again. None of us would want to try an exact repetition but a variation on the same theme would be much more interesting. The catch was that, of the three of us, not one had a bright idea. In reality the decision rested with our Masters anyway so we would need an idea good enough to interest them.

Claire, as both bi-sexual and a switch, wanted an opportunity for her to dominate both Zara and myself. Zara wasn't interested but I said that we could explore ideas. Claire suggested that I might like to be her maid for a day. Later I put the idea to my husband. He seemed unenthusiastic when I mentioned it. He probably sensed that it was not an idea that particularly stimulated my imagination but that we should both consider it further.

Almost all of my adventures had been planned. When in submissive mode I had no say in what happened but I did agree with my husband when we would be in BDSM mode and when in vanilla. We had agreed that, for this particular day. I would be his slave, my body his property.

Unexpectedly an old friend of my husband's turned up unannounced and was offered to stay overnight. Normally, this would mean that we both reverted to vanilla lifestyle for the sake of appearance.

It was a very hot day, so we decided to go for a picnic and a swim at a river some distance away. My husband packed a couple of bags and told me to put on a swimsuit. I don't own any swimsuits that are not, to some extent, provocative. I am, after all, a dedicated exhibitionist. Other than that, I brought a towel.

As we were getting into the vehicle I noticed my husband's friend - Doug - taking a series of sneaky looks, those that he thought were not being noticed. On one occasion I caught him looking and smiled at him. He just blushed.

Once by the river I tied my hair up and went for a swim. As I came out of the water I tried to walk and look as sexily as possible. I knew that it was not at all appropriate to flirt and tease my husband's best friend. I was frustrated that Doug's arrival had disrupted my day of submission so I was feeling rebellious. In any case my exhibitionist instincts made it impossible to do other than try to use my nearly nude body to provoke desire in any man.

I could see Doug again watching my glistening body and smiled at him. Later, as passing sandwiches I made sure that my nearly naked body brushed against him. It wasn't a carefully thought through strategy, just my flirtatious nature. I did find him a little attractive, which was probably also a reason. My exhibitionist instincts were very much part of it. Once I am down to minimal clothing, I need to try to make men find me sexy. A final motivation was, in a way, revenge. Inside I was sulking that his arrival had prevented a day of sexual use by my husband, and I wanted to pay both of them back.

My husband spoke:

"Doug, you must be embarrassed by the blatant way Katy is trying to flirt with you."

"No, I am flattered but it does make me feel a little awkward."

"Let me explain, Katy and I have an unusual marriage. Some of the time we are a normal, happily married couple and for some of the time she is my BDSM slave. Today she was due to be my slave until you turned up. That means, if we so choose, we can do absolutely anything we like with that sexy body. I often share or lend her body to other men, so why not you? Why don't we pay her back? We can put all the picnic stuff in the car and take her to the forest across the river."

This sounded a great idea to me. My resentment at missing a day's sexually arousing activity instantly disappeared. It would have been a shame to waste a day of my slavery. My husband, Doug and I crossed the bridge and started off towards the forest. I said very little, leaving Doug and my husband to talk between themselves. I had little idea of what was in store for my body but, whatever it was, would be sexier and more exciting than sitting on a riverbank eating sandwiches. I had been looking forward so much to being my husband's slave for the day, needing the humiliation and pain.

As soon as we were out of sight inside the forest my husband told me to remove my swimwear:

"I want your body wholly naked."

I moved to take off my slingshot swimwear but my husband beckoned Doug to do it for me. Taking the opportunity to run his hands over my nudity he slowly slid it off and passed it to my husband.

"Stand there while Doug and I decide what to do with your slutty slave body!"

"She has such a beautiful body would you mind me taking a few photos for me to remember the day?" Doug asked.

"Sure, good idea!" said my husband. We searched for a suitable location. This was the first pose I was ordered to take.

Although I expected matters to get much more BDSM later I was actually pleased and flattered that they both wanted to take photos of my naked body in nature. Above all I am an exhibitionist and I love showing off my body. I find my own body sexy and my sexual urges are aroused by showing it off. My narcissism, the complete confidence that almost all me would find my body sexy removed

any possible inhibitions. I would not have cared if some strangers had wandered by; "What's there not to like about having men admire my body?" would be my attitude.

Both my husband and Doug discussed the best way to show off my body. Both would take the opportunity to "fine tune" each pose my moving my body into the desired position. As the photos were being taken both of them would discuss my body in lurid and explicit detail. Although the photos cannot be shown there was much discussion and much photographic attention paid to my pussy.

Doug, in particular, was particularly taken with my ass so there were a number pf photos taken to try to portray it in as sexy way as possible. He took the opportunity to run his hands over it several times when adjusting my pose. He could tell that I was aroused by having my nude body admired and controlled whilst being placed into the desired position. The moisture of my pussy must by now clearly visible.

I took advantage of the photo shoot to ask to see the photos taken on the camera screen. This gave me the opportunity to flirtatiously rub my nude body against him under the pretext of looking at the shots taken. We discussed aspects of my body - the curvature of my ass and of my hips. I could tell that he was very aroused, not least from the croak in his voice and the bulging groin. He was far from alone. The photo session had been an excellent excuse for me to shamelessly show off my naked body. From my perspective the situation was deeply arousing, not least because it also stimulated Doug's desire. I felt even more sexually aroused by so strongly provoking Doug's desires.

Once the photo session had been completed my husband summoned me over

"Now what about you flirting with my best friend? You are my slave and do not have the right to offer my property to others. I will ask Doug to help me punish your naked flesh for your impudence."

From his pocket he produced a long leather thong with which he tied my hands behind my back. How many times had this happened to my body before? Thankfully there is no limit and I still found it more than a little sexy for my body to be naked, helpless and available.

Doug was invited to carefully inspect my body to help make his mind up. Apparently, he had no need for further fondling of my flesh to pass judgement.

"I always knew that she had a sexy body but had no real idea just how sexy. There are so many things that I would like to do with it"

"That is a very sexual and sensual woman. I can see how you might enjoy punishing that body. There is just something about it that makes you want to be cruel to it. How does she feel?"

My husband replied:

"She has chosen to be my slave and she will like it much better if you totally disregard what she wants and use her body as a commodity for your pleasure."

There was a slight awkward pause, I think Doug, who had been trying to discreetly ogle my body before, was still coming to terms with what was on offer. He looked to be overcome with lust. I enjoyed my naked body being a commodity for his and my husband's use. It added to my sexual humiliation that my nude flesh was kept waiting for them both to decide how to abuse it. The long and short of their conversation was that we had no implements of punishment with us, except for the belts that both men were wearing. It made sense that they should improvise with what nature provided. It was much better than just making sense. Inside my mind, unspoken I thrilled at the possibility of exciting new forms of humiliation and cruelty to be applied to my naked flesh.

My husband took the initiative. Taking me by the arm he walked me to a nearby tree with a low hanging branch and used the leather thong which bound my hands behind my back to tie them to the branch. I liked the contrast between the sense of freedom that the sun and breeze on my skin provided and my helplessness in having my hands bound to the branch . The feeling that my body was freely available and would face whatever these two sadists would come up with touched on my deepest sexual desires. A familiar sense of lust mixed with impatient anticipation inside. This was my destiny as a submissive - for my body to be surrendered to the cruel pleasures of sadists. Not only was my body's pain and humiliation wholly embraced by my unforgiving and prudish inner alter ego, but it would enjoy the treatment to come. I felt a little anxiety, just enough fear to make the coming treatment exciting, but it was overwhelmed by sexual desire.

My husband re-appeared with several thin branches from a holly tree. I was impressed by the diabolical imagination to improvise punishment so quickly from materials from nature. I remembered just how sharp the spines can be from collecting holly for Christmas, feeling a little more anxious but also more determined to tolerate and enjoy what seemed likely to follow.

First came the psychological humiliation. The holly branches were presented to my face.

"Your body will pay for your outrageous flirtation. This will be the first of several punishments. Prepare your naked body to receive it."

He ran a sprig of holly across the naked skin of my breasts and abdomen. It only produced a slightly scratchy sensation but did succeed increasing my inner anxiety about the new form of cruelty and my sexual excitement about the abuse to come. Next he broke off a single leaf of holly and prodded one nipple with so that a spike pierced the outer layer of my skin. I had long since discovered that my body could tolerate and adapt to certain types of pain but this was a wholly new sensation. Nature had produced a painful defence for the holly tree and my body involuntarily pulled away, emitting a yelp. There was no question that it hurt in a way that my body had not yet been able to adjust to. The thought of further cruelty to come was delicious and I thrust my naked flesh forward to receive more.

More pricking of both of my nipples with a spike from a single leaf continued. I still struggled to adapt to and enjoy the pain but knew that my body would make the adjustment in time. Strangely the shift from pricking my flesh with a single leaf to beating my body with a whole holly branch was much easier. It was much less predictable where each spike would make contact and each prick was less forceful. At last I could begin to enjoy the abuse of my body. Each blow produced several sharp pains but all ones that I could, with some ease, enjoy the sensation of tolerable pain. I warmed to my role by wriggling sexily with each blow. Less distracted by pain I could focus on my torturers. The expression on Doug's face of sheer lust and desire pushed me to enjoy the punishment even more. As you already know my narcissistic and exhibitionist instincts love to perform for an audience.

I was far from surprised that the holly would not be the only mistreatment of my body. It was unusual in one respect - contact with the holly spikes, although painful, left no visible marks. All in all it was an interesting and arousing experience because of the novelty but it didn't really create the passion and arousal of other punishments. The novelty was exciting but, for me, the experience lacked the intensity of, say, the whip. Strangely I find the noise of a beating and the appearance of red marks for me heightens the experience.

My wrists were untied from the tree branch and I was taken to a nearby tree to which my wrists were fastened behind the trunk of the tree. In my mind this created an image in my mind of a classic helpless female shortly to be abused by an evil villain. In my fantasies I wanted to be that victim, to feel the cruel sadism of my captor without hope of rescue from a knight in shining armour.

My husband had not forgotten that, in an earlier adventure, another sadist had used stinging nettles to torture my body. It was not an abuse that he had previously used on my body but when he spoke it was clear that it he now would.

"Keep an eye on her. I am going to collect some stinging nettles."

He returned wearing gloves (where had they come from?) and holding two large bundles of nettles. He dropped both on the ground by my feet, took the gloves off and handed them to Doug.

Again the appearance of the nettles created some anxiety which was more than balanced by eager anticipation.

My husband spoke to Doug:

"You do it. Just draw them slowly across whichever part of her slutty body that you like."

Doug, drew the bunch of nettles up and down my left thigh. After a tiny delay there was a number of sharp stinging sensations, not dissimilar from a number of hot pins being pushed into my skin. The shock caused an involuntary reaction to try to draw my body away, resulting in much squirming from me. Like most forms of pain, the initial feeling was not at all pleasant but faded quickly. Doug paused to watch my body squirm from it. The initial sting faded quickly into an itchy, slightly sore rash with red bumps along my thigh. It is hard to explain but often the sharp initial pain is unpleasant but even that sharp pain is still very sexy. My inner self delights in the suffering of my body so that a physiological hurt is simultaneously a source of psychological, inner arousal.

Doug repeated the procedure with my abdomen, drawing the bunch of nettles from left to right and back again. This time the initial stings were just as intense but somehow easier to bear. I have noticed this before - the first application is worst and, until the effects accumulate, the subsequent ones easier to bear. I think it is partly that the initial shock has gone and partly the release of endorphins. Stinging nettles are less painful than, say, being whipped but, somehow, less arousing. Perhaps the thwacks and red marks add to the experience. I did still find the experience very sexy. The humiliation of my nude body, helpless and available for the use of two sadists would be a source of delicious arousal for any submissive. The cruel treatment of my flesh that my inner, inhibited alter ego so desired as the price of its slutty behaviour was, as always, very sexy for me. It is just that I could think of other, even sexier ways to make my body pay for its libido.

The final humiliation should not have surprised me.

"Open your legs wider, slut" ordered Doug.

He reached down and picked up the second bunch of nettles. His hand gently touched my labia, as if to check it was ready for abuse. He ran the bunch of nettles from front to back. The extra sensitivity of my pussy produced a much more painful effect than before. I squirmed more violently and squealed.

"Open your legs again!"

I obeyed. The process was repeated - a long slow movement from the front and a long slow withdrawal back to maximise the stings. Again the repeat did not have the shock effect of the first and was much easier on the second run through. Still it was enough to generate another genuine and involuntary session of squirming. Gradually the itchy red bumps took over from the sharp stinging pain. More painful than on my abdomen, still tolerable but not one that produced as much pleasure as I had hoped for me. Nonetheless, that my worthless, nude flesh could be cruelly abused for the pleasure of a sadist was still an incredibly sexy experience. I could prove that to myself. My sore, itchy labia felt as if they were being soothed by the moistness dribbling from my pussy.

Once released I was allowed a short break for a smoke. Doug spoke to my husband:

"Look, I know that we have not finished punishing that slut's body but I have been desperate to fuck it for so long. Might I use it now?"

"Of course, it is all yours," replied my husband.

It was unexpected but I welcomed a longer break in the punishment but, much more to the point, it wasn't just Doug that was in desperate need of sexual gratification. The delicious humiliation, the helplessness and the cruel treatment had all raised my passion and desire to an intense level. An intense, passionate release was needed so much. As a form of foreplay the exhibitionism and the cruel punishment was sensational. All of my deepest sexual desires - humiliation, exhibitionism and submission - had been aroused. I wasn't just ready to be fucked but had been kept in that state for some time. I felt as if there was an explosion of desire waiting to happen

My husband found a level, grassy patch and laid a large beach towel on it. I needed no invitation and immediately laid on it, awaiting Doug's (and my) pleasure. I would like to have been able to describe a long passionate session of making love but, for both of us, the abuse of my nude flesh had been, in effect, a long and elaborate build up. We were both hungry with animal lust to release our pent-up desires. The consequence was a very quick and joyous relief for me, shortly followed by similar for Doug. I had been teasing him for so long I could only marvel at his restraint up to that point.

Whilst Doug and I were occupied my husband had gathered several long, straight and flexible shoots from nearby trees. The plan was to tie my arms back around the same tree trunk but with my rear facing outward. My husband and Doug would then alternate blows from left and right in turns. After some discussion between my husband and Doug they decided to take the improvised whips back home with us and deliver the punishment there. It had not occurred to me that the abuse of my body could be continued later but it sounded good to me. In fact, after the explosive climax from being fucked I welcomed the possibility of an interval before resuming.

slapper01
slapper01
241 Followers
12