Katy's Body Pt. 24

Story Info
The turning point where Katy began to share her body.
7k words
4.5
79.8k
11

Part 24 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 24: a Landmark Moment in Katy's Journey into Submission

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note

The guidelines for publishing photographic images on this site can be found as follows:

FAQ->Illustrated Works->Illustrated Stories Guidelines

They mean that (a) I can only submit my own photographs and (b) I can describe but not post photos of BDSM abuse, of sexual intercourse or of masturbation.

This is not the sequel to instalment 23, which is still in preparation for eventual publication. This is a retrospective look at a key moment of my development as a submissive.

This instalment of my story is retrospective and out of sequence. It dates back to the earlier instalments of my story. It is Important in one key respect. This extra instalment explains how my body made the transition for being a part-time slave to my husband to my body to be available for loan to other sadists. It also explains why this was such a huge step in my journey into submission.

I had been experimenting with BDSM with my husband, enough to have formed a taste for submission before these events. But despite being officially his part-time slave, there was still something unsatisfactory about my submission. I had always been an instinctive exhibitionist and habitually dressed as provocatively as I dared. When I looked at my naked body in the mirror It always turned me into a narcissist; the sight of my own body was very sexually arousing to me. My inner fantasises needed to do so much more to show it off. More, there was a reason why I had been blessed with such a sexy body. It would be almost criminal for it not to be enjoyed as fully as possible. Its destiny was to be devoted to the pleasures of others. My strict upbringing created strong inhibitions preventing me from fulfilling these exhibitionist fantasies. My initial attraction to being a submissive was simple. It was both liberating and very sexy to hand over control of my body to someone else.

My initial experiments in submitting to my husband were delightful. I was immediately very turned on by my nude body being humiliated. That too, was a response to my oppressive upbringing. Since my body aroused sexual desires and lusts in both others and in myself it deserved its humiliation. Punishment went hand in hand with humiliation for much the same reasons. I found myself longing to experience pain as well as humiliation. Being my husband's part-time slave was a huge improvement in my own sexual satisfaction, but it was still not enough. The fact that we had an equal vanilla life in parallel with my BDSM slavery created complications. The fact that I could always cheat on unquestioning obedience to my husband as Master weakened my feeling of complete surrender of my body. That is not to say that I overtly disobeyed but I always felt that I could find subtle ways to avoid certain uses. In consequence I increasingly fantasised about my body being loaned to another man with no restrictions at all. It was the only way that I could see for my body to be loaned to someone who neither cared nor knew of my subtle methods to escape full control.

Being loaned was not, in itself, new at that time. We had been using an adult contact website and there had been a trickle of night visitors to our home. The problem was that, as simple as it was to find a partner for an evening for vanilla activity, it was extraordinary difficult to find a sadist who would like one night's unrestricted use of my body. Once we had ruled out those with dangerous tastes such as asphyxia or knife play almost all of the BDSM enthusiasts were looking for 24/7 slaves. As it happened events delivered someone ideal - a sadist to whom I could surrender complete but temporary control of my body. The experience was so powerful that it changed my life as a submissive. Without it, many of the adventures described in earlier instalments would never have occurred.

My husband and I were at home on a sunny Sunday afternoon in the summer. I was sunbathing in our back garden. Whenever possible I sunbathed naked but I always had a bikini to slip into in case a friend or neighbour popped 'round unexpectedly. The black bikini provided only minimal coverage; just enough to provide an excuse to show off my body without being outright indecent.

I was summoned by my husband.

"Would you come in please? We have a visitor."

After quickly slipping on my tiny bikini, I headed into the kitchen.

"Honey. I would like you to meet Dan. He is the brother of Denise from down the road. Mike and Denise are on vacation for a week, so he is looking after their house and their dogs."

Dan was in his mid to late 50s. I knew Denise to be American, so it was no surprise to discover that he was from somewhere in the south of New Jersey, near Princeton. He made no attempt whatsoever to disguise his keen interest in my body, or perhaps he was simply overwhelmed at so much of it on show. He was not to know that my husband was very far from jealous, in fact only too willing to share my body, but I found the obvious interest unusual. That is not to say that I minded. As an exhibitionist I was almost immediately turned on myself by the very obvious desire he had. I had always found much older men sexy, particularly if they are well-preserved. Dan had obviously kept in shape. His steely blue eyes seemed to me to display an intense lust and his lazy smile was very attractive.

We sat around the kitchen table. I made a fuss of fetching coffee, plates and cakes in order to show off a little, so that he could have a clear view of my body moving as sexily as I could make it. I took care to brush my flesh against his shoulder when passing items. In short, I made every effort to flirt as outrageously as I could.

The next day my husband left for work. Somehow, I knew that Dan would be round to see me. I was resolved to do everything that I could to tease him into a frenzy of desire for my body. My own lusts too were almost uncontrollable but I would not give in to them today. Both our desires needed to be gradually stoked until the right moment. Handing over my body for his use, if it happened, would need to be after a long process of mutual sexual tension.

I tried to make it seem as if a visit from Dan was unexpected. Again, I was sunbathing naked in the garden but this time I took only a thong for emergency cover-up. The panties were carefully chosen. My plan was to answer the door to Dan wearing nothing than the thong. The choice of his national flag was no coincidence. I would make it seem unexpected by covering my tits with my arms, but I was sure that my attire would make it clear that my body would be available in due course.

Exactly as expected the doorbell rang and Dan stood there.

"My Goodness, you are so, so, hot."

Neither of us could resist the moment. He drew my nearly naked body to him, and we kissed passionately for a long time. His hands roamed over my thighs and my ass, He tried to slide off my panties but I stopped him.

"Not so fast please."

"But I want that body so much."

"Please be patient. It will take time. Wait there while I slip into a top."

When I returned wearing one of my husband's shirts, He said, "I actually came here to invite you and your husband for a few drinks this evening."

"Sure, that sounds great. What time?"

There was an air of discomfort about him, an impatience to get to grips with my body without delay. I explained:

"This is going to sound like I am playing silly games but there is a reason for this. I have written down my email address. What I would really like is for you to send me emails of what you would want to do with my body if you were allowed to do whatever you please with it. Make them as filthy as you like. Kinky and perverted is fine within reason but keep it realistic. Describe your actual fantasies, do not just invent them."

In a hesitant voice, indicating a lack of understanding and some disappointment, he agreed.

"Trust me. We could have a quick fuck right now but that is exactly what it would be - a quick fuck. What I would like to do is to offer you something very much more special. I need to know your fantasies first in order to do that."

"OK I will do it but I would like to see more of that wonderful body first. It will help me develop my fantasies about it."

"Stay here and drink your coffee. I need a quick shower because I feel hot and sticky after sunbathing. I will be back in 10 minutes. I see you have your phone. I will pose for a few photos for you when I come back. Would that help?"

"Of course."

I returned wearing a bath robe and high heels, with nothing underneath. An odd choice to wear with a bath robe but I was expecting my body to be naked. My body posture is sexier when wearing high heels. My exhibitionist self was very aroused by the prospect of showing off my nude body but I was also playing a long game for higher stakes, I wanted my body to be under the complete ownership and control of this man for an evening. I needed for it to be his commodity to use exactly as he pleased. But to do that properly I needed to first get him to not hold back on his hidden desires. The trouble with BDSM is that taboos often mean that people hold back on their fantasies. I wanted time to encourage him to bring them to the fore. Some teasing in order to prompt him to commit his fantasies to email was in order.

When I returned to the kitchen I faked an "accidental" opening of my bath robe. I moved to cover up but he stopped me.

"No take it off. Stay there. I want my eyes to be able to drink in the sheer sexiness of that lovely body."

I stood there completely naked as he just sat at looked. At his request I turned to show him my rounded ass. Without speaking he turned me back to face him. He gently ran his hands across my breasts, across my abdomen and then up and down my thighs. Finally, a finger slipped into my pussy, which by now was as moist as it could be.

"Exquisite", he commented.

I could easily have surrendered to both of our desires there and then. But I wanted the whole deal - the complete control of my body. That needed me to play the long game.

"Not so fast. Did you want me to pose for photos?"

I posed for several shots according to his requests. His favourite was the one below,

"You have your images now. Go home and think carefully about your fantasies. Imagine what you would do if you were allowed to do anything you wanted with my body. Put them in a series of emails to me and I will see you later this evening."

He seemed reluctant to leave.

"Don't be disappointed. I want my body to provide you with an evening that you will never forget; one that the memory of it will keep you masturbating for years."

It was not long before the first emails arrived. These were mainly descriptions of visual scenes, about watching my naked body move and watching me shower. I replied in an encouraging manner, but these were not yet the darker fantasies that I was looking for.

When my husband returned from work I told him of my plan to offer Dan unrestricted use of my body for an evening. He was wholly in favour.

"Will this be the usual vanilla guest evening or is he interested in humiliation and cruelty too?"

"I don't know yet, but I have a feeling that he may want it all".

To try to encourage him to discuss his more "sordid" fantasies I dressed very provocatively for the evening. I did need to cover up with a long raincoat for the short walk down the street, thinking that the immediate neighbours had no need of a sight of the black plastic and thigh boots.

I am certain that, from the moment I removed the raincoat, the outfit had the desired effect.

"Wow. So, so sexy. Walk up and down a little so I can see you in that outfit."

Speaking to my husband he said:

"You are such a lucky man."

The evening drifted into drinking and chatting about a wide range of matters, punctuated by laughter at each other's stories. Strangely, we were on the subject of cheeses and my husband popped home to fetch one for Dan to try, leaving us alone together.

"What did you think of my emails?"

"I thought that they were sexy. But I think that you are holding something back. I wanted your naughtiest, darkest fantasies."

"I am afraid that they might put you off."

"Well, if you tell me I can always make clear if it is something that doesn't appeal to me. But I cannot try to make your dreams come true if you don't tell me. I won't be offended by anything."

"It's such a sexy, perfect young body that I want to so much to hold it tenderly and affectionately. But there is something about your body that also makes me want to inflict pain on it too. It arouses such intense desires in me that I want to both cherish and punish it. I already feel a little shame about making love to a much younger woman and I would feel somehow dirtier by also abusing your beautiful young body."

I leaned forward and kissed him passionately.

"Had you considered the possibility that I might enjoy you abusing my subservient body?"

From his reaction he obviously had not.

I left the house to intercept my husband, telling Dan that I would be back shortly.

On return my husband spoke.

"Dan, it is obvious to me that you are becoming obsessed with Katy and her lovely body. You are probably not aware that I find it sexy to watch other men enjoy her body. We have previously made her flesh available for the pleasure of several other men. Tomorrow evening, I would like to lend Katy's body to you. If you agree we will start by showing off her body to you and then she will offer it to you to do whatever you please for the entire evening."

Dan was speechless for a while.

"Would you repeat the offer please? It is like a dream come true. I struggle to believe that I could be lucky enough to be allowed to do anything I please with the body of such a lovely, sexy young woman."

I said, "It is true. I consent to you doing anything you like with my body tomorrow evening and I will enjoy fulfilling all your desires."

Dan pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately, obviously relieved that he was dealing with a consenting rather than a jealous my husband.

"I cannot wait until tomorrow evening."

The next evening my husband returned from work early to help me prepare for the evening ahead. We discussed the details. I was instructed on how he wanted me to present my body to Dan, how to show it off beforehand. It was also clear that Dan was fine with the affectionate side of things but much more hesitant about abusing my willingly submissive body. We agreed that my husband would guide and encourage him in this. We discussed the restraints and implements that we would provide to him to use. I felt it only fair that we would make him aware of the full range but would only offer to fetch a cane if he so required. I was genuinely willing to let him do exactly as he pleased but I found the cane more difficult to tolerate.

The next day I was full of randy excitement. I was impatient to be a proper submissive - to have my body wholly owned and controlled by a Master who, unlike my husband, I could not manipulate using the vanilla part of our relationship. I wanted to feel the liberation of taking no responsibility at all for my own desires and actions. In my mind I desired to see, hear and feel my body being humiliated and punished. The desire was so strong that I had a yearning in the pit of my stomach, not from fear but from an overload of lust. Other aspects were also delightfully degrading to contemplate. The thought of surrendering my body to a man at least 25 years older was sexily slutty. The idea that my husband would watch and encourage the humiliation and cruelty further increased the delicious degradation. At the centre of this unleashing of repressed desires were the inhibitions of my strict upbringing. The inner justification for indulging my darkest, deepest fantasies was that my body should be cruelly humiliated for the lusts it inspired in both men and in me.

My husband had ordered me to wait by the door long before the agreed time for Dan to arrive. He was of the view that I should wait for my Master, that it was important for body be available to greet him on arrival. As a slave I should wait for the honour to offer my body to him.

Dan showed up a few minutes in advance of the expected time. I opened the door to him. He paused for a moment, simply staring at my body. Without a word he reached forward, dragging me into another passionate kiss.

After a while I pushed him away gently.

"I can't wait to make use of that deliciously sexy body."

"My body can't wait for you to do so either, but we need to be patient. First, I would like to show off my body to you. I want to take a little time to make sure that you are ready to put any inhibitions to one side in your desire to use my flesh."

We entered the kitchen, taking drinks and snacks that were available. Gin and tonics were sipped. Dan was unable to resist running his hands over my body. My husband spoke.

"Katy, I think it is time for your body to be fully naked. I can see that Dan is impatient. Let's go to the sitting room. You should parade your body up and down, slowly and sexily so that Dan can appreciate the visual delights of your body as it moves and consider how he wishes to use it."

Finally, my husband instructed me to stand in front of Dan. As my husband had instructed earlier, I stood within touching distance, my hands clasped behind my back. As I did so a wave of sexual desire swept through me. I could almost feel the flood of hormones pulsing through my veins. I found it so sexy to be forced to offer my body in this way.

"Dan, Katy's body is offered to you as your property for the evening. There are no restrictions on how you may use it. Do with it as you please. She will be your sex toy and slave. Please conduct a careful inspection by hand to make sure that you are satisfied with it. Katy, please confirm to your Master that you consent."

"Master please accept my body as your property to use in absolutely any way you like."

I had expected Dan to rush the manual inspection but he was very careful and thorough. Particular attention was paid to my wet pussy.

"This body is not only acceptable but is by far the most special gift I have ever received."

My husband spoke.

"Dan, I understand that you are interested in inflicting some pain on your slave's body. Do not be afraid to do so. That body is not only gorgeous but is incredible to fuck. She is turned on by the humiliation of being a sex object and the pain of punishment. Within wide limits she will enjoy the humiliation and pain so much that the later sex will be unbelievable. I have put out some toys which you may use to inflict pain on her deserving body."

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers
12