Katy's Body Pt. 29

Story Info
Dice Slave 4 – Katy's body is sold as an Ancient Roman slave.
9.8k words
4.5
49.6k
3

Part 29 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 29: the Dice Slave 4 - Katy's body is sold as an Ancient Roman style slave.

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note

Readers are asked to bear in mind that this is the story of an enthusiastic (and masochistic) consensual submissive.

The guidelines for publishing photographic images on this site can be found as follows:

FAQ->Illustrated Works->Illustrated Stories Guidelines

They mean that (a) I can only submit my own photographs and (b) I can describe but not post photos of BDSM abuse, of sexual intercourse or of masturbation.

Those that have read part 28 of my story would know that I had found the experience of my body being sold in a recreated 19th century Ottoman slave market to be one of the sexiest of my career as a submissive. The prolonged period of humiliation through my nude body being publicly displayed and manually inspected followed by a short period of abuse and fucking was exactly the right balance for me. The organisers had mentioned that they were working on recreating an ancient Roman slave market in another abandoned hamlet in rural Italy. I had expressed an interest in being one of the first to be sold but had thought it would be several months until they were ready. To my surprise and delight I was wrong.

I had clearly made a good impression in my appearance as an Ottoman slave and was invited to offer my body for sale as a Roman slave at their opening in only a few weeks' time. I had no hesitations at all about accepting the offer. I telephoned Claire immediately to give her the good news. It was a tense conversation. She reminded me of my commitment to be a slave to the dice but I was determined to have my body displayed for sale again whatever the die decreed. We agreed to discuss the matter in person and she appeared at my home some time later. my husband was again involved as a contributor to the discussion but he was clear that the decision would be mine and Claire's.

The result of the discussion was that we agreed the following options for the next dice decision were as follows:

  • 1 to 4 inclusive - my body to be sold as a Roman slave.
  • 5 - Folsom Street fetish fair.
  • 6 - my body to be chained naked in a bar for the evening.

Given my determination for the Roman option I was not at all sure what I would do if rigging the dice decision failed and the die produced a five or six. I would normally strip naked to allow Claire to visualise each of the options being carried out on my body but my impatience was such that we simply proceeded to the roll of the die immediately. There was the usual tension as I cupped my hand and rolled the die, followed by relief - it was a two. I would be accepting the offer for my body to be sold in a Roman slave market. Claire was happy that my body had remained a dice slave and I had the result that I so passionately desired.

I was also flattered that there was a second invitation included in the email - for my husband and me to become permanent members of the organising BDSM club. This would allow us permanent access to the club's facilities outside the more widely available market days. I immediately decided I would not join if it meant my body was considered my husband's property. I would either join in my own capacity or not at all. I decided not to respond to this second invitation but would discuss it with them there.

As with my previous experience, an inspection of my body was required before I could be accepted for sale. Since they had seen my body before an online inspection was acceptable. We managed to connect to the link provided and I walked my nude body up and down so that they could see that my body would still make a very desirable sex slave. It was immediately accepted.

The acceptance email was much more detailed than previously. It included the following.

The Roman Empire lasted several centuries. During the period that we cover slaves were regarded as human but were not counted as having a legal "persona". Their bodies were owned and their owners could legally do anything at all with them, including killing them. This is obviously not acceptable in our recreation so you must make clear that you consent to what may be done to your body and make any limits known to us in advance on the attached questionnaire. You may not consent to any form of permanent harm or any treatment which poses a risk to life. These are strictly prohibited.

Roman slaves came from four main sources - people born to slave mothers, captives from military campaigns, people enslaved by piracy or kidnapping (usually outside the borders of the Empire) and sold to Roman slave traders or Roman citizens who sold themselves into slavery. The last category was legally dubious but there is plenty of evidence that self-enslavement did exist. To make the experience realistic we will provide each of you with a character that you will play. For those of you who are not fluent in Italian please tell us whether you would like your character to have been a military captive (it was common for Roman military campaigns to enslave whole villages) or as a result of piracy and we will provide a character story for you. For those of you that speak Italian you can also choose to be a Roman citizen selling yourself into slavery or to have been born into slavery.

Roman slave markets did not typically involve much bondage. All our slaves have been selected for their sexiness. Your story will have started with an initial sale in which those slaves destined for hard labour, cheap prostitution or household duties have been sold elsewhere. Your body has been acquired by a specialist slave trader for sale in a large city to the richest citizens as either a high-class prostitute or for their personal use. You will have spent a long hard journey to reach the markets for expensive sex slaves such as you. Although you will not have picked up much Latin you will be aware that you could have been sold into a worse form of slavery. You will also be aware that the punishment for escaped slaves is very harsh. So far from your home and unable to properly speak Latin your prospects of successful escape are minimal. Slave traders would typically keep their stock locked up at night but would not normally find it necessary to keep their slaves in chains. You will be expected to be resigned to your fate and to obey your slave trader. If not, you should expect to face immediate punishment unrestrained. Your eventual buyer is, of course, free to keep your body restrained if they so wish.

In Ancient Rome the language used was, of course, Latin. For reasons of practicality the language used throughout will be modern Italian. This will mean that, for most of you, you will understand little of what is said, as it would have been for slaves in Roman markets.

I found all of this very exciting. It strongly appealed to my deepest sexual needs of humiliation, of the need for my body to be exhibited and be treated as an object to be used for the sexual pleasure of others. I was becoming close to obsessed in my need to experience it soon. I did discuss the choices with Claire and responded to the organisers that either a military captive or piracy would be my preferred source of enslavement. I also made clear that I had no restrictions at all on the use of my body. A day or two later came details of my character.

You are from the ancient nation of Dacia, covering much of modern Romania and parts of modern Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Ukraine. At the time it was not part of the Roman Empire. Dacian women were noted for their beauty. You were taken captive as the result of warfare between Dacia and its neighbours. From there you were traded across the border to a Roman slave trader who first took you to the large slave market in Side (now in modern Turkey). There you were sold to a slave trader specialised in selling the most desirable female slaves to the rich and powerful of Rome. From there you were taken by ship to one of Rome's slave markets.

As with the Ottoman slave market the re-created slave market was in a remote rural location which we were asked to imagine was a suburb of Rome. The only available accommodation was on site in a custom-built hotel, again at considerable expense. My husband booked three rooms and three flights, this time without much sulking.

By the time we hade finalised all arrangements there were still two weeks to wait. It seemed a form of psychological torture to be forced to wait so long. I was unable to simply get on with normal life. My thoughts were dominated by the thoughts of my subservient flesh being on sale again. The public exhibition of my naked body and the freedom for anyone to inspect it by hand was constantly in my mind. The only way I could pass the time was by reading up on slaves in ancient Rome and I found myself reading books and constantly searching internet resources.

Finally, the day drew near. Claire came to help me pack. I needed something sexy for the night before and something respectable but skimpy for the return journey. I fully expected there to be red whip marks on my body when it came time to return home. I wanted them to be on display to everyone.

After a dull but mercifully short flight and a long ride by taxi we checked in at the hotel and I was given details of the next day. Our arrival felt as if an important destiny was just about to be fulfilled. After weeks of impatient waiting the adventure was about to begin. I could feel the sex hormones start to pulse through my body. I was told to hand over my naked body to the slave trader Flavius at the ground floor assembly area at 8:30 the next morning. No further instructions or details of the next day were provided but, as before, all slaves were expected to attend dinner in the hotel in revealing and skimpy clothing but not naked.

I chose to wear a slingshot swimsuit with high heels. My outfit attracted much attention. Many male eyes were fixed on my body and there were jealous looks from the other slaves. I felt proud and very aroused that my body already seemed to be provoking much lust. Some comments were made as I passed on the way to and from our table. I did not understand the words but the tone was clear - lustful and, most probably, obscene. Some would find the implied treatment of my body as a sex object offensive but that was precisely what I sought. My sexual desires were focused on my body being treated as an object for the sexual pleasures of other, sadistic individuals. I found it very sexy for my body to provoke lust and desire and it deserved to be abused for it.

My excitement was such that my sleep was fitful and I woke early in my impatience to start the day ahead. I showered and carefully checked my naked body in the mirror. I liked what I saw and was already feeling randy at the thought of what was in store for that sexy body. Claire and my husband accompanied me downstairs but, at my insistence, left me to enter the meeting area alone. At the entrance there was one of the organisers. I asked for Flavius and he pointed me to a short, stocky man in a standard Roman tunic, below which were two hairy tree trunks. He looked Italian, tough, muscular and not to be messed with. As I approached, he looked at my naked body and uttered the word "magnifico". He ran a hand over my abdomen and then beckoned me to turn, slapping my ass. My hands were deftly bound behind my back and a neck collar fitted.

I was left in this condition for some time and watched his other slaves arrived. I was impressed - there was not a single ugly girl. There were a couple of quite exquisite mixed-race girls, some looked to be well suntanned Italians but most were pale skinned Europeans. I would guess he had about ten or so slaves in all. I watched as he deftly bound hands behind backs with a leather thong and fitted neck collars. Next, he took a long, thick rope and threaded it through the ring of each neck collar in turn so that we formed a line. I could feel the roughness of the rope as it crossed my shoulder to reach the slave behind. I now knew that the fate of my body was out of my control and felt even sexier for it. He left us for a time and returned leading a donkey and very crude cart. The rope was tied to the back of the cart, so that us slaves would follow behind, our naked bodies restrained and exposed.

I was surprised to discover we slaves were to be walked to market naked. If anything, it improved the experience for me. I was proud of my sexy enslaved body and the humiliation from it being visible to all added considerably to the sexiness of it. The cart proceeded along a dirt road. There were only scattered buildings which looked to me to be in the style of Ancient Rome. Along the road were scattered groups of young men who had gathered to watch the slaves pass. I had expected them to taunt us, but they typically chattered excitedly amongst themselves. I saw several of them point out my body to their friends. A chilling touch was added to a small building which was set up to look like a carpentry shop. At the side of the building were stood two full size crosses. This was presumably to remind us of the most extreme punishment that could be applied to slaves - a reminder why attempted escape would be unwise. It was, of course, for authenticity and none of us need fear such punishment in reality.

The market itself was a large villa in Roman style. It was rectangular, almost square. Each of the four sides were roofed with tiles but the large central area was open. In the very centre of the open area of bare ground was a wooden platform with steps leading up to it. I knew instantly that my body would be sold on that platform. The mere thought stimulated an intense and deep feeling of sexual arousal inside me. It really was a fantasy about to come true. Along the four roofed sides were a long sequence of small cells, each with a stone bed against the back wall covered by a rough mattress. They each had a curtain that was tied open. It was obvious to me that each cell was intended to hold one of the slaves for sale.

Flavius (the slave trader) removed the neck collars and untied our hands. His gestures indicated to us to remain in place. He addressed us slaves in Italian and his words were interpreted into English by an assistant.

"For most of the morning your bodies will be available for private inspection by my richest and most important clients. You will each be allocated a booth and you will wait in a reclining position on the bed. Clients will be able to inspect your body in that position but you will be expected to stand to offer further inspection if required. Each booth has a curtain at the front with a small open panel which allows clients to see your bodies without you seeing them. If they wish to inspect your body they will enter and close the curtain behind them. Initially you will all wear a waist chain which covers your genitals but which still provides easy access. These will be removed later for the public inspection. The private inspections will be completed during the morning. After that the curtain will be removed and your bodies will be on view in the booth for public display and inspection. After public inspection your bodies will be taken one by one to be sold by auction. You will first parade around the square at least once for all to see the body to be sold. You will be naked and unaccompanied. It is your last chance to attract a good buyer so try to exhibit your body sexily. In the reality of Ancient Rome your best option would be to try to attract a prosperous buyer for his own personal use. When you hear the bell ring you will move directly to the platform to be sold. Once on the platform the auction will only begin when you are stood motionless in the centre. Your hands must be placed so there is a clear view of your body. Remember that you are being sold as a slave and must submissively accept your fate."

Each of us was handed a large jug of olive oil and by gesture it was made clear that our bodies should be oiled for inspection. Flavius took us one by one to our cells from which our bodies would be inspected. As the curtain closed, I was overwhelmed by the extreme sexiness of my humiliation and with the prospect of further degradation and pain to follow. As I rubbed olive oil into my body, I was unable to resist the temptation and, hoping the no-one was peering through the panel, used my hands to bring a quick release from my intense sexual desires.

Laid back in the booth there was very little to see with the curtain closed. Anyone could look in on me, so I needed to continue to pose provocatively but there was no opportunity for me to see what was happening outside. For the first time I could reflect on my situation. I looked down at my toned and well-oiled body. "What man would not want to own that for unrestricted use?" I thought to myself. I had always been very confident in the sexiness of my body partly because I myself am turned on by looking at it. I am always turned on by "forced" exhibitionism of my flesh and by the humiliation of my nude body.

Humiliation is always at core of the experience for me. To some extent pain was an extension of that humiliation. The idea that someone could casually inflict pain on my helpless flesh, that they could casually hurt it for their own sexual pleasure somehow made my body feel both sexy and delightfully worthless. I enjoyed the sting of pain being inflicted on it partly for its own sake, partly for the humiliation and partly because it gave the one inflicting the cruelty pleasure. It gave me a real sexual kick to think that someone was deriving sexual satisfaction from the cruelty and pain imposed on my naked flesh. I wanted it to suffer for the way it inspired lust sexually and particularly in sadists. My desire for my body to be humiliated was usually the dominant force in my sexual arousal. On this occasion I very much wanted to experience pain almost as much. It had been a long wait for this to happen. I had particularly missed the sting of a whip on my naked flesh. The Romans had a reputation for cruelty, and I hoped that the re-creation of Roman life would deliver the necessary suffering to my deserving body. It was a sexual version of a win-win situation - they found it very sexy to humiliate and inflict pain on my body and I found it incredibly sexy for them to do it.

Finally, the curtain was pulled open. A man wearing a Roman style tunic with broad purple stripes strode into the booth. My reading had not been wasted. I realised that the broad purple stripes denoted a man of the highest rank - a senator or similar. He had an aura of authority and entitlement about him. I guessed him to be aged somewhere in his forties and I imagined that he had been very good looking when younger. He held up his hand in a gesture commanding me to remain in my position. His hands roamed over my abdomen and up to my breasts. He cupped both in his hands and squeezed. Next, he pinched both nipples gently. His hands then ran up each thigh in turn, squeezing each and grunting in approval at their firmness. Finally, he carefully lifted the metal waist chain to reveal my pussy. He uttered "Bellissima" and slowly inserted a finger into my now moist vulva. His finger played a little with it and he then withdrew it, licking the juices from his finger with some obvious satisfaction.

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers