Katy's Body Pt. 34

Story Info
Katy's body is sold as a slave.
7.9k words
4.25
27.6k
0

Part 34 of the 34 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 34: Katy's body is again enslaved.

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note

The guidelines for publishing photographic images on this site can be found as follows:

FAQ->Illustrated Works->Illustrated Stories Guidelines

They mean that (a) I can only submit my own photographs and (b) I can describe but not post photos of BDSM abuse, of sexual intercourse or of masturbation.

Please also note that I have no new images so all of those included here have either been used before or are similar to ones used before. This story was written in response to several comments on the previous one such as: "write one last one and use what pictures you have" If this is a problem then please move on to a different author now.

This story started with an everyday, unexciting shopping trip with one of my friends, Claire. It was not unusual for me to be approached by strangers on the street, trying to get a pick-up. A well-spoken man came up to both of us and, after a few compliments, gave us each a printed invitation to a party at a local night club. I would normally not respond to such an invite but this was different; it simply said: "Dress kinky".

It had been a dull few weeks and the idea of partying with a room full of fellow perverts and fetishists was very appealing. Claire and I were of one mind - we would be going. Part of the appeal of a costume party is spending time trying out different outfits. Claire and I spent an entire day preparing. Inside I wanted to be as outrageous as possible. I was more than ready for the sexual excitement of exhibiting my body. I was tempted to attend naked, wearing only a slave collar attached to a leash held by Claire. This was limited by the fact that we would be partying with strangers.

In the end I decided to hedge bets. My "safe" outfit was the one above. To make it a little more daring I wore it with a rhinestone necklace making up the word "SLAVE".

I was not wholly satisfied that this made as strong a submissive visual impact as I would have liked. It was easy to fit a tiny bikini, slave collar and coiled leash into my purse. If I felt daring enough I would change so that Claire could walk me around by a slave collar and leash wearing only my tiny bikini.

Before long Claire and I were drinking gin and tonics and dancing at the costume party. I felt sexy and desirable. I wanted my body to be admired, to generate sexual desires. The word "SLAVE" was my main claim to be kinky and I was more than ready for my body to controlled and used by the right man. It needed to be devoted to the sexual pleasure of a dominant man, to be used as an object for his pleasure, preferably harshly.

Buying drinks at the bar provided opportunities for men to talk to me. Several had approached me and been politely turned down. Then one man appeared by my elbow.

"Are you really a slave?"

"Yes, but I don't currently have a Master."

I looked at him more carefully. He seemed to me to be much older than me, about fifty or so. For me that was an advantage; I found older men more convincing masters. His good looks had not yet faded. I was confused by his costume. He was dressed in what looked to me like a costume of the time of the French revolution. I did not see how that was kinky and asked him.

"My dear, I am the Marquis de Sade and I happen to be looking for a slave."

As he spoke he fondled a small flogger attached to his belt that I had not noticed. The penny dropped. There was something special about his manner. Confidence in a man is always sexy but this was more. From the start he had an air about him - he simply knew that he had the right to command me and to possess my body. The mere thought of submitting my body to him was very arousing.

We made small talk whilst sipping our drinks and then danced a little. I left to visit the bathroom. When I returned he was deep in conversation with Claire. Another gin and tonic was handed to me. He turned to me.

"Your friend tells me that you brought a spare costume with you. You have a very sexy body and I would like to see much more of it. Not just that; I would like all the men the room to see the sexy body that I now own."

My first thought was to tell him not to presume too much but the thought that he was asserting dominance over my body was very sexy. I wanted him to take it as his property and could feel intense arousal at the thought. I looked around the room and had to concede to myself that plenty of skimpily clad women were all around. It took no further persuasion and I returned to the bathroom to change into my bikini.

I strode through the room confidently and defiantly (as a result of my alcohol consumption) and it was certainly the case that my nearly naked body was noticed. Several lewd remarks were made as I passed. I took no offence. To the contrary I delighted in the exhibitionism. Insipiring lust was very sexy for me.

I stood at the bar in my skimpy bikini and handed the slave collar and leash to Claire. Luke took them from her.

"Please, allow me. That body is now mine."

He fastened the slave collar around my neck and clipped the leash to it. He drew me to him and ran his hands over my bare flesh. I stood there passively, submitting my body to his use. His desire for my body was very much stirring my own deep sexual desires; I was so aroused I thought the moistness of my pussy would become obvious.

The rest of the evening was a little blurred by the amount of alcohol I had consumed but two events stand out in my memory. Firstly, Luke walked me across the room.

"Guys, I would like you to meet my new slave."

He turned to me.

"Offer that exquisite body for inspection."

I did not speak but stood close to each in turn to let them run hands over my exposed flesh. Being fondled by his friends was such a sexy experience that again I suspected that the moistness of my pussy was visible.

Secondly, Luke walked me on my leash to the bathroom. Using one of Claire's hairbands he bound my wrists behind my back and looped the end of the leash over a coat hook. I could easily have escaped but chose to remain his obedient slave, my body awaiting his use. There was a rather seedy looking old man stood nearby, obviously enjoying the sight of my body. Luke looked at me.

"Slave, offer your lovely body to this man to fondle whilst I am in the toilet. A body like that should be enjoyed not wasted."

I said nothing but simply smiled at the leering old man. From the look on his face, it was a treat of which he had not even dreamed. His hands ran up and down my naked flesh, first thighs then abdomen. He wasted little more time before slipping his hand inside my tiny bikini bottom. Fingers probed my pussy. Happily, my arousal from the humiliation of my body being treated with such disrespect meant they slipped in easily. I simply stood still and allowed him to explore my most private area. With the alcohol that I had consumed I cared little and was happy to obey Luke's command to allow him to use my body as he pleased.

Finally, Luke reappeared. The old man thanked Luke for being allowed to explore my body. There was something sexy about the thought that he felt no need to thank me - my body was presumed to be Luke's property and its use was wholly in his power.

After the party Luke drove me around to his house. He did not ask but just assumed that I would come. He was right - I was as randy as hell, having spent the evening nearly naked in public as his slave. Before the taxi had left he turned to me.

"Take off your coat." I did so and he reached out and slipped off my bikini effortlessly. I was wholly naked and aware that there were a few passers-by. I cared not. They could look all they liked.

"In future you will always enter this house completely naked. There is a box beside the door. Strip and leave all your clothes in it. Only then you should ring the doorbell and wait to be admitted."

He handed me a gin and tonic and gestured me to sit naked in an armchair. I waited as he left the room, returning with a document.

"I think that we should start our relationship on a clear basis. You will be my sex slave and your body will be my property to use as I please. This is a contract which I want you to sign which commits you to be my slave. Please note that it entitles me to do anything I please with that exquisite body. It will remain wholly nude unless I order you to the contrary. It permits me to punish it in any way I choose. The contract gives me the right to lend, rent or sell your body to anyone I wish. If I decide to sell your body to another owner the contract and all the rights as your Master are transferred to them. Please now read the contract carefully."

The contract required me to enter any limits and I wrote in anal sex and any use which could result in death or permanent injury. When it came to the section for a safe word the word "none" had been already entered by hand. I paused. If sober I would have asked for it to be changed but, with the alcohol consumption, I recklessly decided to let it pass. I was very sexually aroused by the prospect of formally being Luke's slave. At my insistence the contract explicitly governed the right to own and use my body but excluded any form of mind control. Perhaps it is a fine distinction but I wanted my body not my mind to be controlled. I asked for a pen.

"Before you sign there is something that you must know. I attend these parties looking to recruit slaves for various contacts of mine. It is highly likely that I will sell you on to one of them. In fact, I already have buyers should I wish."

The alcohol had made be reckless and somehow I simply did not care. I had already become used to complying with Luke's wishes as his slave and my submission to him seemed so natural. I found the idea of formalising his ownership of my flesh sexy. If, as I had willingly consented, he owned my body then he would have the right to sell it. I was so confident in the sexiness of my body I simply did not believe he would want to sell it. I signed and my body was now his property with my full and explicit agreement, perhaps with less careful thought than had I been sober.

To celebrate his ownership of my body he poured us each a glass of champagne. We clinked glasses and toasted the occasion of my body's enslavement. For some it may be difficult to understand why I might surrender ownership of my own body but I had a deep sexual need to submit as completely as possible. I found the thought of my body being an object that he could freely use and abuse to be very sexy. In no small part being required to do as my Master required allowed me to exhibit and humiliate my deserving body in a way in which I would lack the courage to do. As any other submissive could confirm, being subject to pain brings a very pleasant state of altered consciousness, so I had no problem with that. That my suffering would be very sexy for him would be a turn-on for me too. I desired to feel the sharp pain of leather on my flesh and the delicious sound of the thwack as it hit my body. The sharp initial pain would quickly fade leading to the sexiness of the humiliation of its treatment as an object - one which deserved to pay for the sexual desires it inspired in its owner.

"Bring that naked body to me and clasp your hands behind you back so that I have access to the front. Offer it to me properly and willingly."

"Master here is your property. My body is available for you to use as you please."

"I have been waiting all evening for this moment. To seal my ownership of your body I intend to beat your naked flesh. Prepare it. You are required to keep your hands behind your back and retain your position to receive the whip."

As I waited I was perhaps a little nervous but I was much more aroused by the anticipation of what was to come. I wanted to submit my nude flesh to his harsh lusts and the thought of his sadistic sexual desire was the source of much of my own arousal. My body needed to feed his lust for it and, since I had agreed to his ownership, it was proper to demonstrate my devotion to its owner by showing its willingness to take the pain. Looking at the above image now even I can see that there is some imperceptible quality about it that makes a sadist want to inflict pain on that body.

He returned with a number of whips. Each in turn he drew slowly across the front of my body, the cold leather snaking across it and then holding it in front of my eyes.

"Which whip should I use on this sexy body?"

"It is not for me to say Master. You must decide how my body is to be used."

He chose a dragon tail whip in thick black leather. I was mentally ready and willing for the whipping to begin, even impatient to feel the pain, in part attributable to my alcohol consumption. It felt as if the whole evening had been leading up to this.

He stepped back, carefully measuring the distance from the whip to my willing body. I saw his shoulder draw back. There was a split-second swish, quickly followed by a slap as black leather hit the front of my thighs. The shock of pain shot through my body and I instinctively gasped. I struggled to keep still but could not help briefly flinching. As I absorbed the initial shock I resumed position awaiting the next strike. Master looked at me as if expecting a response. The penny dropped.

"Thank you Master. Please whip my body again."

A further strike landed across my thighs and then another two. Each sent an initial shock of pain following hard on the delightful thwack of leather on my naked flesh. There were now four bright red stripes on my thighs. He moved up to my abdomen, each strike - thwack, shot of pain and the red mark. Of course, the sharp initial sting hurt each time but I was beginning to settle into my own rhythm of gasping and flinching. Master was thanked for each and waited for me to request the next, a delightfully sexy humiliation. The role play was that I did so as if forced but there was more than a little truth in it - I was enjoying the pain and humiliation. Next in the whipping of the front of my body were my little titties. He seemed to increase the force for these - it seems he was sadistic enough to beat the more sensitive parts harder. The initial shock of pain with each was worse but still within my limits.

Finally, he stopped to examine his handiwork. The front of my body was criss-crossed with bright red stripes from my knees to my neck. He ran his hands over my flesh occasionally slapping the sorest areas. He looked into my eyes, I believe seeing the mixture of pain and intense sexual arousal.

"Magnificent. You are almost a perfect slave. I am going to ask for big money when I sell your body."

I kept quiet but was still confident that he would want to keep my body.

Next, I was expecting my pussy to be whipped and waited to be told to open my legs for that purpose. To my surprise I was told to turn around and stand still for my ass to be whipped. I did as he ordered and waited for the whipping to begin again.

I could hear the familiar swish of the whip, immediately followed by thwack of contact with my ass. The initial sting was, as usual, a shock of pain. That sting in itself was sexy and my level of desire increased by knowing my body was being abused. A few more similar strokes followed but then, strangely, Luke seemed to lose enthusiasm. A much bigger disappointment was that the fuck that I had expected and desperately needed failed to materialise. No explanation was offered so I have no idea what caused his sudden loss of desire.

The next morning, I awoke to find myself still naked and my body covered in red marks from the previous night's whipping. I could remember it from the evening before. Otherwise, my memory was hazy. I vaguely 9and wrongly) remembered being fucked but simply could not recall going to bed. The bedroom had an ensuite bathroom so I showered, retrieved my purse and re-adjusted my make-up. Luke was already downstairs and I gratefully accepted a mug of coffee.

"Today I have business and I won't be back until tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I would like you to pack for foreign travel. Pack as many suitcases as you like but make sure to bring as many sexy items as you can. Bring your passport."

I certainly had no objections to being whisked off for a foreign vacation but, of course, had plenty of questions. He put up a hand, indicating me to be silent.

"You will find out soon enough. I will send a car to collect you at about 4pm tomorrow. Be ready and waiting. As you know you are required to always enter this house completely naked. This time you will be collected and driven to me without any clothing or other covering. Your lovely body must be on full view throughout. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master"

Come the next day I was increasingly aroused by the prospects ahead. The mystery of what lay ahead allowed my imagination to run riot. Countless exotic holiday destinations were imagined. Much more my sexual excitement grew. My body was now enslaved and he clearly would take his sexual, probably sadistic, pleasures with it. I was hungry to submit it for his depraved pleasures.

It was winter and cold. Stepping out naked into a darkened street was sexily humiliating and there was more distance between the road and his front door was than I would have liked. I knew that there were other people around but I just looked ahead and simply ignored anything not in my direct field of view. At the door I was kept waiting and started to shiver from the cold. Eventually Luke admitted me and took me to his comfortingly warm kitchen. He ran hands all over my flesh.

"I had not forgotten how very sexy your body is."

"Thank you Master."

"Before I explain what will happen this evening I would like you to confirm that you will abide in full by the contract you signed to be my slave."

"Of course. Master."

"And you remember that it gives me the right to sell your body by transferring the contractual rights to a new owner."

"But Master I only became your slave the other night. You cannot want to sell my body so soon."

"I did tell you that I make my living by finding consenting sex slaves and selling them on. An exquisite body like yours would command an extremely high price. Far too much for me to ignore. My dear, lovely as you are, to me your body was always to me a commodity to be sold."

As you might guess this was an unexpected turn of events. It was very disappointing that he did not want to keep my body as his slave. It was true that he had said that he was a recruiter of willing slaves but I had expected that it would take much longer until he would sell my body on. I was not too worried about the contract. I knew it to be legally unenforceable and the contract itself contained a provision allowing me to renounce it if I wished. For a while I was very tempted to renounce the contract immediately and return home. But having my body sold had long been one of my core fantasies. The requirement to show off my body to a number of potential buyers and let each one inspect it by hand was also a very sexy prospect for me, not least from the prospect of being able to create extreme desire in a group of male sadists. My own sexual desires to be sold easily triumphed in the end. To fulfil the fantasy, I would let the new owner do as he pleased with my body for one night but, if he did not please me, I would terminate the contract immediately after.