Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Senator broke in saying, "Let's keep it to ourselves, Bob. Katy's a fine little cock-slut and I'm sure she'd be willing to do you a favor sometime to repay your discretion. Wouldn't you, Katy?"

"Oh, yeth! Yeth, uff kuth I wua," I said with my mouth full of U.S. Senator. I knew what "doing a favor" meant and so did Bob Townes. What else could I say?

George and Bob discussed the situation. Bob must have thought I was a total slut. I wanted to scream at him that I wasn't any such thing. I do crave cock, but there's a time and place for it. And, this certainly wasn't it. I wanted him to know that this wasn't my fault.

Instead, I licked and sucked our Senator's balls while my husband's boss cheerfully agreed to keep the situation between us three. "I think I'll take that favor right now, Katy. It'll be good P.R. to get behind the bar with the Senator."

Bob Townes took up a position behind the bar, sandwiching me between them and unzipped his slacks. "You don't mind do you?" he said and plopped out his half hard erection.

"Nuh uh," I replied. What's a girl to do but service them both?

"That's a pretty site," he said as my mouth took them in turn. "Are two cocks better than one?" he asked.

"Oh yeth," I mumbled. He was right. I'd never experienced anything like this. It was exhilarating and naughty at the same time.

That's when I heard the camera. With the Senator's cock in my mouth, I lifted my eyes up, my eyebrows moving with them, to see Marc Amiri taking photographs of me with my face framed by their erections.

"You're beautiful, Katy. That's it, keep it going....I'm just taking a few photos for remembrance purposes," He said as he clicked away.

It should have startled me and brought me to my senses. Instead, it had the opposite effect of further arousing me. I started sucking them off more eagerly and pumping them with my hands. "I can't believe I'm doing this," I thought, still hungrily jacking them off. There were now three men at the bar with me. It was all terribly exciting and at the same time terribly terrifying that someone else might walk up and see me.

Marc Amiri spoke up, "Senator, Mr. Townes, we should take Katy into the conference room where it's more comfortable. We've got another 40 minutes before the video is over."

"Good idea, Marc. We need to do this in a more private setting," The Senator said and popped his cock out of my wet lips, causing me to whimper.

Bob Townes took my hand and lifted me onto my feet. It scared me to think of being in a room all alone with these three men. But, at least I wouldn't be as exposed as I was behind the bar. My reputation couldn't handle being caught in this situation.

Bob kept his grip on my hand and pulled me with him as he and Senator Hastings left from behind the bar and began walking to the conference room with Marc Amiri trailing behind us.

"My goodness," I complained with an arm outstretched and being pulled along by Bob Townes. "Can't you give a lady enough time to pull up her panties?"

Well, I suppose their reply is an entire new chapter. TTYL!!