Kay & Will Pt. 02: Our First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Part Two - Ron gives Will permission to meet with his wife.
6.7k words
4.44
2.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL

PART TWO

OUR FIRST TIME TOGETHER

Chapter 1 - Could This Really Happen?

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: As you can see, this is Part Two of the "KAY AND WILL" series. It is not absolutely necessary for you to read Part One first but it would go a long way toward setting up the background for this portion of the series. In Part One the characters are introduced and developed. In that part titled "How We Met", you can find out the dynamics of how the cast of characters' interplay with one another. This entire series is partly true and partly fantasy. I am Will. Kay is a very real person as are all the characters. Except for changing the names Part One is non-fiction and is to the best of my remembrance, 100% factual. It's here in OUR FIRST TIME TOGETHER that fantasy is introduced into this tale. I'll leave it up to you the readers imagination to determine where fact and fiction part ways. Just know that part of OUR FIRST TIME TOGETHER is indeed factual. Have fun reading about the further adventures of Kay and Will.

***********************

It all started back in May when Kay responded to a little story I posted on an adult internet site dedicated to loving wives and their husbands. To be honest, I never even thought that someone might actually contact me about the innocent story about something my wife did. But there it was, an email from Kay who said she could identify with our situation since she and her husband went through a similar scenario in their own lives.

Well to make a long story a little bit shorter we really connected over the coming weeks and months. I even contacted Kay's husband Ron just to make sure that he was OK with me talking with his wife. I did this because we were sharing some very intimate details about our lives. He responded to my email and assured me that as long as I was a gentleman and she wanted us to establish a relationship, he was good with it also.

Kay told me that Ron enjoyed the idea of sharing his wife with others on a limited basis. Up to this point in her life, the only guys who have been intimate with her are her husband Ron and his twin brother Dick. Now I am in the mix as a somewhat distant lover.

Lover? Did I just say Lover?

Until now our contact has only been by email but for me at least, I feel like we are lovers even though our relationship has been by words only. Kay is amazing! In addition to sharing details verbally, we have shared photographs that are of a sensual nature. I've never had an internet friend before and this whole thing is incredibly new and exciting to me. Up until my correspondence with Kay, I have been a faithful husband for over 40 years. My wife Marissa just isn't into sex. She doesn't like it because she says it hurts when we make love. She doesn't like foreplay and doesn't even like to kiss anymore.

When Marissa and I met in high school we used to make out like most teenagers do. I even took her virginity in the back of my VW camper bus in our senior year of High School. But right after we married, our sex life all but dried up. It nearly caused me to leave her on several occasions. You see, I am a very romantic and erotic kind of guy and it was driving me crazy with the lack of sex. But I made a commitment to her until death do us part and for some reason I'm just an old-fashioned guy that determined to stick to my word even if it meant a lifetime of .... shall we say; self-administered pleasure.

I've learned to live with having limited sex in my life. While, like most men, I've thought about cheating on her just for the sexual release that it would provide, I've never actually done so. That is unless you count a few trips to strip clubs with a few private lap dances thrown into the mix. Also, two times in my life I received a blowjob from girls in strip clubs, but they were short in duration and with little or no passion. I suppose they should have counted for something but the fact is, I barely remember them. Then along came Kay and my life has never been the same. I now feel so stimulated and vibrant and alive.

I live in Southern California and Kay lives in Minnesota so the idea of actually hooking up has been pretty much like a fairy tale idea. At least that is what I thought until I received a call from one of the guys I work with. I'm part of a group that does part time consultation work with non-profit organizations all over the world. He asked me if I would consider making a trip to St. Paul, Minnesota to help with a project there. I was all over it and said absolutely!

Then my partner threw a monkey wrench into the idea when he told me that this particular non-profit wasn't in the financial position to help with my travel expenses. We don't charge for the work we do since we're all retired and we work with non-profits. Normally however, an organization or business will pay our expenses and give us a "gift" of one or two thousand bucks for our time. I told him it would be no problem but since we had to cover the expenses ourselves, my wife would most likely not be making this trip with me. (most organizations pay her way to come with me on these trips)

I knew that Kay lived somewhere in Northern Minnesota but neither she nor Ron had been comfortable telling me their address. I contacted her and learned that they lived about 3-4 hours north of St Paul. My next concern was whether she and her husband wanted to take this relationship to the next level. Kay was all over it and said she couldn't wait to hook up with me but it could only take place if Ron consented to it.

I contacted Ron to let him know what was happening and that I needed a green light from him before I made even tentative travel plans. I realized that it is one thing to have an email buddy but quite another to actually have face to face contact. And while both Ron and Kay have said in the past that age doesn't concern them, I am old enough to be their parent. I was 69 at the time and they are both around the 40-year mark. Ron responded that they were both looking forward to meeting me in the flesh. (no pun intended ..... even though it is kinda funny)

I was admittedly nervous because this would mean that I was actually cheating on my wife for the first time. I had told her about my internet relationship with Ron and Kay but she had no idea how intimate our conversations had become. I really would rather have Marissa be in the mix but it just hadn't worked out for me to bring that subject up yet.

You see, my wife is very conservative, very much into church. It's going to be a shock to her no matter when and how she finds out about the full nature of my relationship with Kay and Ron. But the thought of being able to meet up with Kay was just too overwhelming of an idea for me to pass up this golden opportunity.

I hooked up with the organization in St Paul and arranged to be in their offices from Monday through Friday in early September. Then on Friday afternoon I would drive up to be with Ron and Kay arriving in their area that evening. Kay gave me the name of a nearby motel for me to stay in and I made reservations for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

The plan was for me to meet up with Kay and Ron on Saturday. I decided to stay over on Sunday just so I could do some independent sightseeing in that part of the country. Then I was planning to drive back to St Paul on Monday and fly home on Tuesday. Normally my consulting jobs require me to be on site for 7-10 days so this time schedule wouldn't raise any red flags with my wife.

I told both Kay and Ron that I wanted Ron to be part of our hook-up but I also let them know that I was a bit jittery about how to make it all work. I wanted Ron to be with Kay and I for at least some of the time. The reason for wanting him there was that I hoped he might even take some pictures for me to have as a permanent reminder of the "fun" weekend.

Ron was so incredibly helpful in organizing everything. He suggested that I get settled into the motel on Friday night and then come to their house on the lake Saturday morning for our first meeting around 10:00am. He said he would arrange for their kids to be at a friends' house for a special overnight sleepover. He would take the kids to their friends about 9:00am Saturday morning and hopefully be back in time for my arrival.

The plan was for Kay to wait at the house in case he got delayed. That way at least she would be there to greet me if he was late. Then once we all got introduced he said he would take us on a boat ride around the lake while we got to know one another better. Oh, did I mention before that they live right on a lake with their own boat dock. After the boat ride, he would grill some hamburgers on their BBQ for lunch. Following lunch, his idea was that Kay and I could take it to the next level.

I can't tell you how relieved I was to have him line it out for us the way he did. His organization took the pressure off both Kay and I to try to figure out how this whole thing should play out. It also removed the discomfort of how to act around "the husband".

Well my work in St. Paul was quite successful and concluded at a lunch meeting with the leaders of the non-profit organization. I was a little later getting out of St Paul than I was hoping I would be, but I was finally making my drive up north. My stomach was turning flip flops and my mind was going a mile a minute.

I realized that way too often, people who post stuff on the internet aren't entirely truthful about who they really are. I knew that a lot of times the photo's they send are really pictures of someone they wished they looked like instead of who they actually are in real life. I must admit, I had sometimes wondered about Kay and Ron because the pictures Kay sent were of a gorgeous lady with an amazingly sexy body.

In her pictures, she looked to have beautiful dark auburn colored hair. But in one of her emails, Kay had told me that she had black hair. Also, none of her pictures had a wedding ring which I asked her about at one point. She informed me that she never kept her wedding ring on for nude photos or when she was with Ron's brother Dick. She went on to tell me that she would be taking her rings off when she and I were together as well. For her, at least mentally, it made a distinction between her lovers and her husband. She somehow felt it would be disrespectful to Ron if she wore her wedding rings while being naked in the presence of another man.

The other thing that caused me to pause and wonder was that I had often asked her for selfies or photos of she and Ron together. But she never sent any which made me think perhaps she can't send them because if she did, then I would know that the pictures I had previously seen weren't really her. Funny thing is, the more I had these anxious thoughts the more I came to realize that while I loved the body of the person in the photos she had sent, I was even more attracted to the person I had come to know that Kay was. Don't get me wrong, her body was important to me, but that was secondary, what I really wanted was Kay the person.

I arrived before dark at the little motel and settled into my room. I had asked for a room with a king size bed and that's just what I got. It was neat and clean, not overly fancy but it had everything I needed. I found a little café to grab a bite to eat and then sent an email to Ron and Kay letting them know that I had arrived and was looking forward to meeting them in person the next morning.

Sleep came hard that night because my mind was racing. I called my wife Marissa to touch base with her and to find out how everything was going at home. I assured her that everything was wonderful here in Minnesota and I was enjoying my week and looking forward to the next few days which of course was true. I told her that I was going to be exploring the northern part of the state over the weekend and would head back to St Paul on Monday (that way she won't question why I changed motels in the middle of my time in Minnesota). She told me to have a good time and as I hung up I was thinking; boy if she ever knew just how good my time was going to be she would have been astonished!

Saturday came none too soon and after a quick bite to eat for breakfast I started getting ready for my dream weekend. Ron had suggested I bring a swim suit for the time on the lake so I packed a suit, some toiletries and was on my way. According to my GPS they lived about 20 minutes from the motel so I took off about 9:30 giving myself a few extra minutes in case I got lost or ran into heavy traffic. Of course, that was a laugh; .... they don't even know what traffic is up in this part of the country.

As it turns out I did get a little twisted in my directions but pulled up to their house right at 10:00am. I could see the faint outline of someone looking out the window from the middle of what I assumed was their living room. When I rang the doorbell, she was right there to answer. OH - MY - GOODNESS! There was Kay, exactly as her photos had shown her!

What a wonderful exciting sight she was to see for the first-time face to face. And it really was face to face because the awkwardness immediately disappeared as she threw her arms around my neck and her lips were immediately on mine and we kissed and we kissed and we kissed some more!

Within moments I could sense her lips parting and felt her tongue lightly brushing against my lips. I might be slow and inexperienced in all of this but it didn't take me but a second to open my mouth and our tongues began to do some sort of mating dance as we explored each other's teeth and gums. She tasted sooooo sweet and I was certainly glad I had been sucking on a tic tac during the drive over.

We kissed and hugged each other for what seemed like an hour or more but was really just a couple of minutes when she broke the kiss. She leaned back and looked me over from head to toe. I tried to look her over from head to toe as well but honestly couldn't get beyond her cute little perky tits and beautiful face. Her eyes were absolutely captivating and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She said Ron was running a little late and was probably talking with the father of the kids whose house Jimmy and Sharon were going to be staying with overnight. I asked her to show me around since they had recently moved into a new house and while I had heard about it, I wanted to see it first hand for myself. It had a beautiful view of the lake so she took my hand and led me all around the house showing me all the rooms.

It was just like I pictured it in my mind. Kay has a wonderfully comfortable decorating style to make a house feel like a home. I felt like I belonged there. Then when she showed me the master bedroom with a freshly made bed and even a few candles around the room and fresh flowers on the dresser. I realized that she had prepared it for our special time together. I was getting hard just looking at the bedroom and visualizing what might be taking place there in just a few hours. I tried to hide my growth but as Kay noticed it, she just chuckled and said; "Let me show you the deck."

She led me outside and asked if I wanted a cup of coffee or some ice tea. I really didn't need anything since it was just 10:15 and I had eaten before I drove out. So, we just sat on an attractive outdoor swing they had looking over the lake. I put my arm around her shoulder and she just nestled into me as if we had known each other for years.

What a joy as she was pointing out various sites along with their boat dock and even the little island in the middle of the lake that I had already dreamed about. To be here and seeing all this with my own eyes was indeed a dream come true for me. I was hoping that our time together would be a dream come true for her as well. I so much wanted to please this lady.

It wasn't more than ten minutes before we heard Ron pull up to the driveway. As he was walking to the door Kay called out in her beautiful voice: "We're out here on the deck."

As soon as he heard her voice, Ron came around back without even going into the house. I stood and extended my hand to him and he grabbed my hand with both of his and said he was really glad I was able to make this trip to see them. Wow! He was so gracious and welcoming; I knew that I liked him right away. And to think that this is a man who was willing to share his wife's married pussy with me. I was blown away!

I must admit that I had been a little apprehensive about meeting him. There was one time during my relationship with Kay that I said something really dumb and I hurt her feelings. When Ron found out about it, he cut off our relationship and read me the riot act about how I had treated his bride. Rather than turning me away from he and Kay it actually drew me closer. Because I could see that here is a man's man who truly loves his wife and wants only the best for her. We patched up our differences and Ron approved of me continuing to contact Kay provided I treated her right, which of course I plan to do. I was thinking as we shook hands, "What a great guy. I could see us being good friends despite our age difference."

Ron sat in a lounge chair opposite of us and we talked about all kinds of things for the next half hour or so. I found out more about his work and life in Northern Minnesota. I asked how the winters were since I had heard what to me seem like horror stories of the cold north. We talked about sports and hobbies and how the two of them met.

Everything seemed so natural and comfortable between us I was wondering if all of this could be real and to my delight; IT WAS! Then out of the blue Ron said: "How about that boat ride I promised?"

Sounded good to me so he asked if I would feel more comfortable in a swim suit since that's normally how they head out to the lake. He suggested just a swim suit, a tee shirt and some flip flops for walking down to the lake. They showed me to the guest bathroom while both he and Kay headed into their bedroom to change.

I could hear them talking and was hoping that they both were having feelings as good as I was having about our get together. Turns out that both of them were pleased with how everything was going. They were also excited to see what might happen in the next couple of days.

Walking down to their pontoon boat, Ron led the way with Kay following and I followed Kay. I nearly stumbled a couple of times because I couldn't take my eyes off Kay's legs and butt. All I could think was "Pinch me! Pinch me! Is this really happening?"

Ron sat behind the wheel and told us to get comfortable which we did. Kay led me to the front of the boat where there were bench seats on each side of the boat facing toward the center. She sat on the left side where Ron had full view of us. She snuggled into my body as we sat on the bench seat with our bodies angled toward the front. She was wearing a cute little cover up over her swim suit and I could easily see that she had a bikini on underneath. Of course, her cover-up just barely covered her swim suit, her legs and feet were totally bare.

All of us had kicked our flip flops off on the dock so we were barefoot. She was magnificent to look at. Everything about her was a sight to behold. But, I must admit that beholding her was a little bit uncomfortable since her husband couldn't help but see us while he was looking at the lake out in front of the boat. Should I take liberties, or shouldn't I? Of course, all of us knew my purpose in coming was to become intimate with Kay, but still, it was just a little bit odd for us since Kay had only been with one other man besides Ron her entire life.

Again, Ron came to the rescue when he said we should get more comfortable and suggested that Kay might want to take her cover-up off and enjoy the sun. She quickly pulled the cover up off over her head and then snuggled right back under my arm as the wind blew her gorgeous hair. She was in front of me so her hair quite often blew into my face and I loved every minute of it.

12