Kay & Will Pt. 03: Surprise Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Ron shares his beautiful wife Kay with me. I'm Will!
4.5k words
4.5
1.8k
2
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SURPRISE VISIT

Chapter Two

A Night to Remember!

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is chapter two of part three in a four-part series titled "Kay and Will".

Part One of the series was titled: "How We Met". That part lays out all the background on the characters and the circumstances of how Kay and I hooked up in the first place. It is helpful to read that prior to reading parts 2, 3 and 4 but not essential. It is however necessary for you to read chapter one of "Surprise Visit" titled "Surprise" before tackling this second chapter.

This whole series is about a willingly shared wife hooking up with an older married man whose wife is not aware of what her husband is doing. His wife may or may not mind since she doesn't like sex in way shape or form. She might even be glad her husband is getting his rocks off without bothering her about it but we don't know for sure. Anyway, if this type of story isn't to your liking, I suggest you just move on to other stories. However, if it does intrigue you, then I hope you enjoy this little tale. It has its foundations rooted in a true story.

*********************

I was lying on my back and Kay was up on her left elbow staring at the empty doorway trying to make sense of what was happening. She later told me that at first, she thought it was early morning and didn't realize until looking at the bedside clock that it was just a half hour past midnight. I could see that she had glanced at the clock because her eyes then looked at me and she stated rather than questioned. "You mean we have all night to enjoy one another?"

"That's right my little Cutie Pie. We have all night ahead of us and Ron's only instruction was that we enjoy ourselves!"

She glanced down at my raging cock and immediately scooted down until she could get her lips wrapped around it. I've mentioned in other stories that I am well below average in the size department. In fact, this is one of the reasons Kay and I hooked up on-line in the first place. She was wanting to help me deal with my insecurities about size. I might point out that when limp, I am quite small. Almost laughable. But I do firm up to nearly five inches and I can get hard as a rock.

Ron is larger than normal in both length and girth but Kay assured me that she loved both his size and mine. He could touch her in places that I would never be able to. But at the same time, his size made it somewhat uncomfortable to deep throat. With my smaller size, she loved to take me to the root. Not only could me swallow my cock whole but there was still room for her to swirl her tongue all around it even with her lips closed. She loved doing that to me and you can bet that I wasn't complaining!

Additionally, while she and Ron had tried anal it was incredibly painful for her because he just stretched her tight little brown bud to the extreme. But with my smaller size, we were able to enjoy anal sex on my first visit with her. I guess technically I didn't get her anal cherry since she and Ron had tried it before. But I did get to experience her the first and only time she enjoyed anal sex. So, I guess that's sort of like getting her anal cherry.

It's kind of ironic but up until that first time with her, anal sex is not something I ever had a desire to try but now I'm hooked! Oops, I guess I got sidetracked. Sorry 'bout that. Let's get back to the story.

Kay looked from the partially open door of the bedroom down to my raging cock standing proudly even in its diminutive size. She took me completely into her mouth and while looking into my eyes she started doing that thing with her tongue that only she can do. My wife has never given me a blow job. The only other times I've ever had one was from two different girls in a strip club. Neither of them very excited about it so it wasn't all that much of a turn on for me. But Kay loved me! She loved my cock and she loved giving me head. My mind was blown! (and so was my cock).

It only took a few short minutes before I could feel myself ready to shoot off in her mouth. I remember wondering to myself whether anything would come out. Several years earlier I had a very extensive prostate exam where they took 36 biopsies. The test results fortunately came out negative for cancer but ever since that procedure I just don't ejaculate. Had I known that would be the result, I think I would have forgone the biopsies and taken my chance with cancer. I do orgasm, it's just that nothing comes out or if anything at all, just a small bit of sperm. The doctor explained that I still produce sperm but it simply gets absorbed back into my system.

Most women would be turned off by having a guy whose balls can't produce a shooting orgasm but again Kay is a treasure. She takes delight in the challenge of trying so suck something out of me, even if it is a miniscule amount of love juice. Her desire from the beginning of our relationship has been to help me enjoy sexual experiences that I've never had before. And I can tell you that she is incredibly successful at that goal!

This time, in her and Ron's bed, she was able to extract a small amount of cum from my appendage. Both she and I had a wide grin on our faces when she showed me the little puddle of white stuff in the bottom of her mouth before she swallowed and then licked her lips. She graciously said that the quantity certainly doesn't impinge on the quality.

After swallowing and smiling at me she scooted up until we were in a loving embrace with tongues wrestling in our mouths. Boy could this lady kiss! We kissed and licked and cuddled and groped one another while interspersing with love talk and giggles. Oh, how I love loving this special woman. She expressed her love to me over and over as well.

Even with those expressions of our mutual love, we both knew that while the feelings we had for each other were very real they were no threat whatsoever to either of our marriages. She loved Ron with an undying love and I loved Marissa with a similar commitment. I know that may sound strange to some of you readers but I guess you just must experience it to understand it.

I briefly explained to her in a nut shell how this whole surprise visit came about but neither of us wanted to waste our night of dreams in conversation. We agreed that Ron and I would explain the whole thing to her over breakfast. And with that I told her that I wanted a head start on my breakfast. So, I got up on my knees and twisting around I buried my face in her wonderful pussy. I was licking and kissing and probing to my hearts delight.

Kay loves the way I eat her pussy so she was thrashing about and groaning as she came over and over again. By now her juices were freely flowing and I was doing my very best to not allow even one drop of her nectar from going to waste. I was swallowing and licking and driving her crazy with lust. She especially throbbed when I flattened my tongue and started licking at her clit. Then I would bury my face between her legs while dragging my flattened tongue all along her slit and then proceed toward her little ass.

I'm not one of those guys who can quite bring myself to kissing or tonguing her little brown star but I do get amazingly close which drives her wild. Once there, I then lift my head back to her clit and do the same slow process all over again until it's time to thrust my tongue as deep as I can into her juicy treasure shaft. It only took a few plunges with my tongue before she had her first squirting orgasm of the night. I was drenched and I was loving every second of it.

I licked and ate at the Y until my tongue and jaw started to ache. Meanwhile since I was facing toward her feet she had started to play with and then lick and suck on my cock at the same time I was eating her nice box lunch. She had me as hard as I've ever been so I spun back around until we were face to face as I slowly lowered my cock into her overflowing pussy. This was our first of three times making love during that night. Rather than fast and furious, this was slow and loving.

We would kiss and then pull back so we could just stare into one another's eyes all the while our coupling was consummating our love. This went on for nearly a half hour uninterrupted. One of the advantages of my no longer ejaculating is that I can just keep going for longer periods of time than I ever could before. As long as she was able to keep me hard, I was able to keep making love to her body. And believe me, she above every other woman in the world was able to keep me hard. I can't even explain how she does it, but she just exudes sex appeal from every pour of her body!

I know that my size doesn't provide the same physical stimulation someone like Ron can but the slow pace and loving affection we shared seemed to make up for any size deficiency. In that half hour of slow gentle loving, Kay came at least four times. Indeed, the human mind is the greatest love organ in the body and our minds were completely in sync with one another. As her body shook for joy that fourth time and her pussy squeezed my cock as tightly as it had ever been clutched. I shot another little squirt into her as we both came down from our delirious high.

I laid down beside her so as not to crush her with my weight and we both drifted off into a grinning slumber for a couple of hours. About 3:30am I glanced at the clock and realized that a trip to the bathroom was needful. I quietly slipped out of the bed and did what came naturally in their master bath before returning to the sheets. In my absence, Kay had turned so she was laying on her tummy with one arm stretched above her flowing locks of hair and her left hand down alongside her left hip.

I scooted over to her and without thinking about it lifted my left leg over her so that my cock was pressed against her right hip and butt cheek. I really did try to drift off to sleep again but that bottom of hers was just too distracting. The moon was nearly full so by this time of night the room seemed particularly bright just from the moon glow. I couldn't help myself. I lifted the sheet and thin blanket that covered us so I could just stare at her perfect bubble butt.

Kay always tended to complain that her butt was too big but Ron, his twin brother Dick and I all agree that it is absolutely perfect! I recalled asking her one time what some of her favorite things were that Ron did with her. She told me that sometimes she would be on her tummy when Ron would mount her from behind and push his big cock deep into her little puss. Then once they were fully engaged, she would cross her feet thus tightening the stranglehold her pussy had on his cock. He would then fuck her into oblivion.

I wasn't sure with my length if I would even be able to make contact with her pussy from that same position but I felt it was worth a try. I gently climbed over her prone body while supporting my weight on my knees and left elbow I lowered my cock toward her. Using my right hand, I guided my love stick to her canal and was pleasantly surprised to learn that I could indeed make contact.

My length made it so I could only get about two or three inches into her but immediately I could hear her moan in pleasure. About that same time, I felt her left foot cross over her right ankle and the squeeze was on. It only took about five minutes of short thrusts before both of us pleasantly came again.

I didn't mean to fall asleep lying on her backside but that's exactly what happened. I don't imagine I was lying that way more than five minutes or so before I slid off to her side once again and we both dozed until about six o'clock in the morning. She must have turned onto her side within minutes, otherwise I'm sure she would have awakened with a sore back. She and I slept close to each other with our naked bodies touching in as many places as possible.

My next waking awareness was to see the blankets covering a large mound that was bouncing up and down. She was down there under the blankets bringing my cock to the full upright and locked position with her luscious lips. If you've never been awakened to a sensuous blow job, I highly recommend it. She had me hard as a rock, much to my amazement.

I slid my fingers through her hair and gently massaged her scalp as she brought me immeasurable pleasure. The next thing I knew, one of her arms reached up over her head and tossed the blankets off her body. Smiling that smile of hers that is worth a million bucks she simply said; "Good morning lover!"

"And top of the morning to you sweetheart!"

With that she straddled my hips with her knees and lowered herself down on my erect pole in one smooth action. It was amazing! Then as I gasped a huge gulp of air into my lungs she began bouncing up and down while her perky little tits were jumping in front of my face. Impulsively I reached up and began to tweak and play with her delightfully cute boobies that she thinks are too small. I along with every guy in the country think they are perfect on her body. Her nipples were hard, swollen and extremely sensitive.

After playing with her tits and listening to her joy filled laughter for a few minutes I reached my hands behind her neck and pulled her down so I could take those delectable milk taps into my mouth. I began to suck on her like a hungry infant looking for his first meal of the day. I could almost swear that I tasted a drop or two of her sweet mother's milk emerge from her nipples. But of course, that was only my imagination since her youngest child was already more than ten years old. Nonetheless I enjoyed letting my imagination run wild as I nursed to my heart's content.

She bounced on me until both of us came with what can only be described as an animalistic growl. She let out something that sounded almost like a squelched scream and then she exploded in another squirting climax that ran all over my groin and stomach. Her fluids were warm and slippery. I can't explain why, but I loved the feel of her secretions running over my lower abdomen.

While I was loving the sensation of her body fluids, Kay was appalled that she had soiled me in that fashion. When she apologized for the mess she had made, I squeezed her to myself and we both felt her love juice squishing between us. It was amazing! Well, at least to me it felt amazing. I'm not sure if she enjoyed the sensation as much as I did.

As soon as my cock had shrunk and fallen out of her body, Kay went into the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and then the sound of running water as I assumed that she was washing her hands. She came in with a hot damp wash cloth and a hand towel. She smiled the whole time that she was wiping me down and cleaning up the liquid mess. I was smiling as well.

At first it was somewhat embarrassing having another person wiping me down like would happen in a hospital when a guy might be bedridden. But I soon got over my embarrassment and began to enjoy the sensation of the warm wet washcloth lovingly and gently rubbing all over my personal space.

After drying me off she took the washcloth back into the bath and once again I heard the sink as she washed it out and hung it on the towel bar to dry. When she came back to bed she cuddled up to me. I was on my back and she was nestled into my shoulder. We just laid there both verbally acknowledging how incredibly blessed we were and what a wonderful guy Ron was to allow the love of his life to have this experience with another man. Truly he was confident in her love for him and in the strength of their relationship. I admired him greatly and certainly appreciated his generosity toward me. Again, we dozed off for another hour or so.

It was eight o'clock and the sun was streaming in through the bedroom window. A bright start to a bright new day. Our night of passion was over but I knew that the memories would last me for a lifetime. I looked down at the sleeping beauty with her head still nestled into my shoulder and her left leg stretched over the top of mine. Ever so gently I could feel her little landing strip brush over my hip every time she took a deep breath. Our night might have been over but we still had some more time before meeting Ron for breakfast at 9:30.

I could hear Ron in the other room getting stuff ready for our breakfast and that's when he must have dropped a skillet or pan. I heard him mutter a muted curse word to himself more than to anyone else. He was upset that he may have disturbed the lovers who were in his bedroom. Apparently, the noise was enough to wake my precious little Cutie Pie from her slumber as well. Her eyes gradually opened enough to see me looking down at her and a smile began to spread across her face. "So, it wasn't a dream after all. You're really here!"

"Yep, it's really me, in the flesh. Both literally and figuratively."

"What time is it sweetie?"

"It's just a little past 8:00."

"Then do you think you can get it up one more time before we have to get ready for breakfast?"

"I really doubt if I can get it up one more time but I'm almost certain you would be able to get it up for me." I said with a huge grin.

"Well lover, let's see what we can do."

With that she started touching me with little butterfly touches all around my upper thighs and lower stomach. The sensation was remarkable. It wasn't overtly sexual but it sure was effective. It was almost like she was trying to tickle me but her touches made their way closer and closer to my dick. By the time her fingers were wrapping themselves around my fixture, I was already getting hard again. This was a first for me because we had already had sex three times during the night and in addition, she had brought me to completion in her mouth once. So, this was going for five times in one night. Unbelievable!

With an ever increasing hardness that almost ached, I turned on my side facing her. Somehow, we had switched sides of the bed during the night so that I was now on my left side and facing the door while she was on her right side facing the window. With a single swoosh of my arm I threw the covers off so our naked bodies were now fully exposed. What a wonderful sight she was to wake up to. I lifted her left leg into the air and caught the backside of her knee into the crook of my elbow. Holding her leg up in that way. Her beautiful pussy was fully open and laid bare.

I didn't even need to use my hand to guide my cock into her. By now it was as if we were made for each other and our parts knew instinctively where to go. Our morning lovemaking started out slow and sensual. At first I was concerned about morning breath but apparently, that wasn't a problem for either of us as we kissed and loved on one another.

Soon she was groaning and squealing to the point that I saw Ron standing in the doorway trying to find out what was happening. He didn't need to look too long to figure it out. His wife was once again enjoying the art of copulation with one of her three lovers. He smiled at me as we made eye contact. I was too busy to give him any kind of hand gesture but he did catch me winking and smiling at him.

Rather than slipping back out the door, he came into the room and sat on the bed next to his bride. She wasn't aware that he was there until she felt his arm lift her leg even higher thus taking the weight off my elbow. His hand slid clear to her foot and he started kissing her toes and calf as I continued plunging into her depths. Kay looked like a contortionist in this position but she turned her face toward her husband and huskily whispered. "Good morning, you wonderful man."

Kissing her fully he said, "Morning lover, did you have a good rest?"

She and I both laughed and she responded, "Not much rest at all. I'll probably need a nap this afternoon."

It was surreal to be fucking her while she was kissing and talking to her husband as if both of them were nearly oblivious to what I was doing other than her continual moans and an occasional "Oh yes, feels so good." Watching them interact from the position I was in was an incredibly intimate experience for me. Even if I hadn't heard the endearing words they shared with one another it was clear that these were two people were indelibly in love with one another. I felt enormously blessed to be part of this special triangle of love and acceptance.

12