Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 04

Story Info
Will she or won't she? Will Marissa join in on the fun?
4.6k words
4.36
2k
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL - Part 4

The Hawaiian Lei

Chapter Four

"LET THE FUN BEGIN"

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: "Kay and Will" is a four part series that tell the story of how Will and Kay's relationship developed. While it is true that each part could stand alone, it really will make more sense if they are read in order. Part four culminates in a full swap of partners so if this sort of thing is offensive to you, perhaps you should find another story to read. This entire series is partially true and partially a fantasy of my own imagination. Hope you enjoy it!

The clear blue sky was beginning to dawn out the sliding glass doors of our bedroom and we could already hear some muffled voices talking in the living room around 6:30 in the morning. Ron and Kay were of course still on Minnesota time so they were up at the crack of dawn. Marissa and I had become accustomed to waking up sometime between 7:00-8:00 so this was just a wee bit early for us. As I was getting up I told Marissa she could sleep as long as she wanted while I went in to get something simple started for breakfast.

It only took me a few minutes to shave, comb my hair and throw on a pair of swim trunks and a T-shirt. Barefoot I walked quietly into the living room. Seeing me, Kay popped up from the upholstered swivel rocking chairs where she and Ron had been facing the ocean. "Oh, my gosh, I hope we didn't wake you up, we just couldn't sleep any longer since our bodies think it's already nearly 11:00am."

"Not a problem, the same thing happens to us the first day or two when we come here. I'll get some coffee and tea water going. Yesterday before you got here, we picked up a variety of bagels with cream cheese for breakfast. Does that sound OK with you two?"

Ron spinning around to face me said, "That sounds great!" then he added; "We're kind of anxious to get out there to the beach and see what it's like. Can you snorkel right here?"

"You sure can. After breakfast let's walk to the dive shop so you and Kay can get fitted up with what you need for the next ten days. Once we get your snorkel gear we can hit the beach."

Kay reached up on her tip toes and planted a full-on French kiss on my mouth. It felt just a little bit strange doing this right in front of Ron but then again, he has seen us do much more than this when I visited them in Minnesota. Something, by the way, that Marissa still knew nothing about. When we finally broke the kiss Kay just looked up into my eyes and said: "We are just so excited about being here, thank you again for asking us to join you for the next ten wonderful days."

Hand in hand, Kay and I headed into the kitchen area while Ron spun his chair back around to stare at the ocean. I started the coffee while Kay put the tea kettle on and got the bagels and cream cheese out of the fridge. Next I began to cut up some fresh fruit we had picked up at the grocery store. Fresh pineapple, papaya, mango's, banana's and apples. Mixed together it made a handsome fruit salad to go with the bagels. I also got a pitcher of POG out of the refrigerator and carried it out to the outdoor dining table. (POG is a typical drink in Hawaii made of the juice from pineapples, oranges and guava's) It's really quite tasty and a definite must while you're visiting in Hawaii.

By the time the coffee was done, Marissa had joined us and we carried the breakfast items out to the covered lanai. All of us were excited to get the vacation under way and I mentioned to Marissa that I was going to be taking Ron and Kay to the 'Snorkel Bob's' dive shop right after breakfast. Conversation around the breakfast table was lively and fun. As we were finishing up Marissa said we should just leave everything right where it was and she would clean up the breakfast dishes while we went off to the dive shop. Within minutes we were out the door.

It was just a short walk to the shop and quickly our guests were fixed up with what they needed for their stay. Back at the condo I told everybody to get their swimwear on and then we would hit the beach. Ron and I carried the umbrellas and beach chairs while the girls brought the boogie boards and snorkel gear. Our favorite area to set up was right between two bent palm trees stretching out over the beach. It looked like a post card photo and for some reason it was nearly always available for us.

I won't bore you with all the details but suffice it to say the girls were cute as can be in their two-piece swimwear. They weren't exactly what you would call bikini's but they were definitely two-piece and you could see a nice bit of tummy on both girls. Although both have killer bodies, neither Kay nor Marissa are comfortable showing off in public. I remember talking with Kay about it once when I told her how I pictured her in a cute little bikini at their lake house. That's when she told me she never wore bikini's because she just didn't like showing her body to others. This really surprised me since she had a full-set of glamour photos taken by someone other than her husband and many of them were completely nude.

We swam, we laughed, we snorkeled and we just laid out in the sand. To be sure, there are better areas to snorkel around the island but our own beach wasn't too shabby. We were able to see a wonderful variety of colorful fish and Ron even spotted one turtle. The waves today weren't big enough to ride the boogie boards but we had a great time none the less.

Around 12:30 we headed inside to grab some lunch. After quick showers, it was decided not to go back to the beach lest our mid-westerners get too much sun on their first day. So, off we went to old Lahaina town. Hand in hand the four of us enjoyed the colorful shops and of course we had to stop at Lappert's ice cream for a tasty treat. (Whenever you go to Hawaii, you just have to try Lappert's ice cream. It's the law!)

On our way, back to the condo I drove them through the sugar cane fields and we stopped to purchase four sticks of sugar cane to suck on. It was fun to watch the girls lick and suck on the stalks. Both Ron and I were enjoying their antics as more and more they were putting on a show as if they were wanting to suck on something else other than a stalk of sugar cane. (keep in mind that Marissa has never given a blow job in her life but she was joining in on the fun as if she knew what she was doing). I couldn't help but think about what my mom always told me about my piano lessons: 'Practice makes perfect'. "Keep on practicing girls, you're getting really good at that!" I hadn't meant to say it out loud but I guess I did because both girls started to giggle. Yummy!

Back at the condo it was four o'clock and plenty of time for a little rest before our 7:00pm dinner reservations. Tonight, it was going to be a Hawaiian steak house located at one of the nearby resorts with a beautiful setting. We had reserved one of the outdoor tables with an incredible view of the ocean. It was only a mile away with a nice beach side boardwalk between our condo and the restaurant. We decided to walk since both girls were wearing sandals that would be easy to walk in.

We started out at 6:00 so we could pause at various spots to watch the sunset as we walked. Hawaiian and Polynesian sunsets are like none other and tonight's was shaping up to be spectacular. I kind of wished we had already paired off so I could be holding Kay close to my side as we walked along. But holding Marissa was ever so comforting and somewhat arousing as well. We stopped a few times to sit on benches and take in the incredible view along the way.

Arriving right on time, the hostess escorted us to our favorite table. Dinner was all Marissa and I hoped it would be. We come back to this steak house every time we are on Maui. Ron and I split the check as we each handed the waiter our VISA cards.

At the beach earlier in the day, Ron and I had already discussed how we were going to pull off the switch at bedtime tonight. It was nearly 9:00pm by the time we made it back to our beach front condo. The night was still young but all four of us were ready to hit the sack. Keep in mind, Ron and Kay were still dealing with a little bit of jet lag. Plus, I think all of us were hoping for a little fun time before actually going to sleep. Marissa and Kay headed off to their respective bathrooms to get ready for the night. Ron and I quickly confirmed our plans.

After the girls were settled in their king size beds Ron and I headed in to the bathrooms to get ready for bed. As I finished brushing my teeth and removing my contacts I told Marissa I forgot to get something in the living room. Within seconds Ron joined me having told Kay the same thing. With smiles on our faces we high fived one another and headed off to our new partners for the rest of the vacation. I had a feeling that no one would be showing up early for breakfast tomorrow morning!

Kay was wide eyed and smiling when she saw me walk into the guest suite in just my sleeping boxers. She must have been expecting to have some fun with Ron because she immediately she threw off the covers and she was naked as the day she was born. She then raised her arms and laughingly said; "Welcome home sweetie!" I ran to the bed and jumped on, careful to land right next to her without breaking either her arm or her leg. Quickly I was up on my elbows with my face hovering over hers as I said; "Looks like I'm your husband for the next several days as long as Marissa goes along with the plan."

"Woohoo! How in the world did you pull that off? I thought all four of us were going to have to talk a blue streak combined with lots of wine trying to convince Marissa to even play around a time or two."

"Well, two days before you were supposed to get here, Marissa and I had been talking about it and she somewhat reluctantly agreed to try some heavy flirting with Ron. I was pretty excited that she had even agreed to that. Then the day of your arrival, we were talking some more about it that morning and I broached the idea of doing a lot more than just flirting. Again, Marissa was cautiously receptive to the idea of possibly going all the way. I only hope that Ron can convince her to give it a try. He and I talked it over and came up with the idea of just switching places like this tonight. I sure hope it works out!"

"So, Ron just popped into your bedroom unannounced?"

"That's right! And so far, he's still in there and I haven't heard any screaming and yelling so hopefully she's as excited as the rest of us. It's either that or else maybe she is just so stunned she is still speechless. I think this is one of those no news is good news situations. She has never been in bed with any man other than me her entire life! She never even had anyone before me and mine is the only cock she has ever seen so this is entirely new ground for her."

By now Kay's arms were around my neck and I slowly lowered my face to hers. I've said it before, but her lips have an absolutely amazing texture and shape. They are full and naturally sensuous, the kind that look as if they were designed by the master creator specifically for kissing. Before locking together in a kiss, I gently placed some butterfly kisses first on her upper lip and then her lower lip. I would kiss and nip and suck on her lips before placing my entire mouth on hers.

Her tongue was licking my lips at the same time and soon we were fully engaged in a French kiss with our tongues dancing that age-old tango with one another. All the while, our tongues were reaching and searching out every nook and cranny in the other persons' mouth. I love to run my tongue along the tops of her teeth, both uppers and lowers. Sexy seems like an inadequate word for what we were both experiencing. I did tell you about her lips, didn't I?

After at least five or ten minutes of just plain ol' smooching, I leaned my weight onto my left elbow. This freed up my right hand to wander down her neck and onto her upper chest area. Kay has just the right figure by my standards. She is slender with small breasts, a tight tummy and nice hips flanked by an amazing butt. She thinks her tits are too small and her butt is too big. I agree that her tits are on the small side but certainly not too small. And her bottom is absolute perfection by any guys point of view. To me, she is a dream come true and I wouldn't change a thing about her body.

I allowed my fingers to slide down and around both of her boobs while avoiding contact with the nipples. Around and round I let my fingers do the walking, just like the old Yellow Page's ads. Gradually moving ever closer to her areola which have the perfect amount of puffiness. Then with just my thumb and forefinger I started to roll her nipples. They were already stimulated and engorged when I started, but the more I rolled and lightly pinched, the harder they became.

Within seconds, Kay was moaning with pleasure as we continued to kiss one another. I moved from one nipple to the other and then back again. She was thrusting her breasts into my hands. Breaking the kiss, I allowed my lips to move down to her neck and slowly but deliberately I moved lower until I was kissing all around her areolas with my lips just like I had done with my fingers only a few minutes earlier.

I could tell from her groaning and her body movement that she wanted me to take her nipples into my mouth. Of course, I was anxious for the same thing so parting my lips I locked on to her left nipple while using my fingers continued to toy with her right golden globe. I immediately remembered how much I love the sensation of having her nipples in my mouth! I began to flick her hard little nipple with my tongue, all the while I was increasing the speed and intensity of each flick. I was driving her crazy and I knew it. On several occasions in just the few years I've known her, she has told me how she loves oral sex of any kind.

After moving to her right tit and repeating the lovemaking on that side, she was starting to have her first orgasm and I hadn't yet even so much as touched her sweet pussy. Her body began to shake and convulse as quick pants expressed from her lips. Just as she was nearing the peak of her ecstasy I opened my mouth as wide as possible and took her entire right boob into my mouth and began to suck. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before as I could feel her hard nipple brushing against the roof of my mouth. Kay came with a shudder and a deep-seated groan.

As her shaking died down, I pulled my mouth from her breast and we locked our eyes together. Kay's eyes could seduce the Pope, I'm sure of it. She certainly can lure me into her net anytime she wants just by looking at me. I slid my body up so once again we could kiss and continue making out. I was going to say we were making out like teenagers at a Drive-In, but on reflection, teenagers just don't have the life experience to make out with the intensity that we were sharing.

Sliding my body across hers, I was able to put my weight on my hip with my right leg draped across both of her legs. Our feet began to play footsie with each other and my right hand continued with my expedition toward her core. I love running my hand down and over Kay's flat tummy so I made certain not to rush the adventure. I say that her tummy is flat but you need to know that there is just an ever so gentle bulge that mothers tend to get, but the skin was still stretched smooth and to me, it was flat.

The first time I was ever with Kay she had asked how I wanted her pubic hair to be groomed because she desired to do everything to make our visit special. The consensus was to have her shaved completely. That was the first time I had ever experienced a hairless pussy. Then the last time I visited with Kay was a total surprise to her. Ron and I had set up the visit without her knowledge. On that visit, she had shaved her pubes into a landing strip about three inches long and an inch wide. This time she was totally shaved except for a neatly trimmed little patch of hair about an inch above her clit. Such an amazing and versatile woman, three distinct styles and all of them beyond exceptional.

When my fingers reached her little patch of hair, I enjoyed running my fingers over and through the patch. Then they lightly traced the circumference all the way around a few times. Kay was getting more turned on by the moment. Even though she had just experienced an amazing climax her next one was building to newer highs.

As my fingers were moving in ever widening circles, eventually they lightly brushed across her clit as my hand passed by. Each time that happened I felt her body jolt a little. On about the fourth pass, I intentionally ran all four fingers up and over her clit as they moved toward her slit. After running the full length nearly to her rear entrance, I opened my hand so on the way back up I could fully encompass her entire groin.

Now with the palm of my hand resting on her love button, my fingers were outstretched over her entire pubic area. I then began to strum my fingers across her love box which was driving her crazy with passion. My ring finger slid deeper and deeper into her slot with each strum. I could feel the moisture building along with her anticipation. Then bending my finger on the next pass, I penetrated her sweet pussy to the second knuckle. With that she climaxed again and this one was longer and more intense than the first one.

With loving gentleness, I began to push and pull in and out of her. We both were getting more and more worked up. Soon a second finger was added and then with straight fingers I found myself going as deeply as possible and was fucking her manually. All this time we continued kissing one another's faces.

She trembled and roared like a jaguar as she had her third climax of the night. I find that I can't put into words just how erotic the experience was. Guess you would have just had to be there to get any idea of how worked up we were. I now often wish I had a video of the whole evening so I could relive it anytime I wanted. Even at that, I do have a memory video in my head that I can recall anytime I need inspiration to achieve a hard on.

About this time, Kay put her hands on either side of my face and pushed me away just enough so we could look into one another's eyes and she said: "I want you.... NOW!"

I laughingly responded by saying: "Baby, you say the nicest things."

I lifted my body above hers so I could slide my lower half over her in the classic missionary position. Then lowering myself, my cock began to penetrate her lovable tight pussy. What amazed us both was that neither of us had to use our hands to help line everything up into their proper place. It's as if her pussy was a strong electro magnet and my cock was an iron bar being irresistibly drawn into the depths of her core.

There was no gradual in and out movement before bottoming out in her channel. Rather I just slowly and persistently lowered my body weight in one long penetration until I hit bottom. Lest you get the wrong picture in your mind. I didn't reach the bottom of her pussy. Only someone with Ron or Dick's length could do that. But I did reach as far as my more diminutive cock could reach since our groins were mashed together as tightly as they could possibly be.

I just lay there with our eyes locked together and smiles on our lips. She simply said: "I've missed you so very much and your cock feels so good in me."

What an ego boost for a guy with a somewhat smaller than normal size penis. With what I'm sure must have looked like a goofy grin I replied; "Baby, you have no idea how much I have been looking forward to this very moment. I've dreamt about it and fantasized about it hundreds of times and now here we are, two lovers consummating our eternal relationship with one another."

12