Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 05

Story Info
Unbelievably Marissa is loosening up and Ron scores!
5k words
4.38
1.7k
1

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL - Part 4

The Hawaiian Lei

Chapter Five

"THE FUN CONTINUES"

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: I hope you have been enjoying this adventure as Marissa and I experience our first ever swap of partners. This is so out of character for my conservative Christian wife that it is still unbelievable to me that it even happened. As usual, it is best if you read these chapters in consecutive order. Enjoy reading!

*****************************

The next morning, I woke up the way I've read about in erotic stories but hadn't been able to experience in my seventy years of life. At first I thought I was dreaming that my cock was swimming free in a warm bath and getting harder by the minute. Then I realized that this wasn't a dream at all. The covers had been pulled back and there was the beautiful head of luxuriant brunette hair bobbing up and down on my very erect penis.

"Oh baby" I managed to utter, "What an amazing way to wake a guy up!"

Kay looked up at me while keeping my cock still firmly in her mouth and smiled with her eyes. I asked her if she ever woke Ron up this way and she pulled me out of her mouth just long enough to say, "Once in a while; if I'm feeling good and horny."

"Well I can tell you for sure that you're feeling good and if you're also feeling horny I think you better twist your little body around so I can be taking care of you at the same time you're taking care of me."

Without a word and without removing my member from her lips she threw her legs up over my head and lowered her sweet pussy down to my waiting lips. What an incredibly erotic sight it is to watch a shaved pussy slowly approaching your face. My eyes nearly crossed as she got closer and closer. For some reason my mom's words came to me; "Don't cross your eyes like that or they might get stuck!" I'm sure Kay must have wondered why she heard a little chuckle as her pussy made contact with my waiting lips.

Oh, how I love the taste of this sweet little lady. Kay has a unique flavor that is mesmerizing beyond description. Within moments her juices were flowing and she began to moan while still receiving my thrusting cock in her mouth. I could feel the vibrations set up by her moaning and those turned me on even more than I was already. My little cock was so hard it almost hurt from the internal pressure.

It wasn't more than five minutes of mutual licking, sucking and probing before her hips started bouncing around to the point that I could barely maintain contact. Her juices were flowing so much I almost thought she was losing control of her bladder. But I soon knew for certain this wasn't urine but simply more of that sweet arousal nectar that her body secretes. Suddenly her mouth momentarily pulled off my cock and she almost shouted "Yes, Yes, Yes! Oh, sweetie that feels so good!" as her entire body shook in a major climax.

When she settled down she said; "Now it's time for you to shoot your load of sweet cream in my mouth." Then she once again lowered her lips over my cock and at the same time allowed her tongue to rove round and round my cock head. It only took a few seconds and my cock was jerking and spouting deep in her throat. Oh, my gawd! What a way to start your day!

Kay swallowed everything I had to offer then she licked me clean before turning her body around so we could hug and enjoy our morning kiss. Of course, since I'm not accustomed to receiving oral sex from my wife, I had never kissed a girl who had just gone down on me. As soon as our lips locked together and tongues began to explore, I realized that I could taste my own cum in her mouth. My first thought was that I might be grossed out. Instead, I quickly realized that kissing Kay was an incredibly wonderful experience any time it could happen. The hint of sperm didn't bother me at all.

I suppose we just hugged and cuddled for close to ten minutes and then I knew it was time to get up and visit the bathroom. The urge to pee was building to an uncomfortable level. While in the bathroom I decided to shave my scruffy face and to brush my teeth.

Before I was done, Kay hurried in completely naked saying; "Don't mind me, but I gotta pee real bad." With that she just rushed over to the toilet that was tucked back in a corner partially hidden by the shower. She was still in full view since I was looking at her reflection in the mirror. I love the way she is so comfortable with me. It's like we really are a married couple. Even more so than Marissa and I since she usually asks me to leave the bathroom whenever she needs to use the toilet.

As I finished rinsing my mouth out, I glanced once again at Kay's reflection. She looked so cute with her naked little body sitting on the pot and smiling back at me. I winked and said: "Kay, you are an amazing woman and I love you to pieces." She just smiled back as she reached for a wad of toilet paper to wipe away any remaining dribbles.

I allowed her some privacy for that task and was adjusting the shower temperature when I heard her voice asking; "Care if I join you?"

I was thinking to myself, "of all the unnecessary questions in the world, this has to be one of the all-time top five." Fortunately, instead of making some flip remark (for which I am famous), I simply responded; "I would love to have you join me in the shower." So, she did.

There is nothing quite so fun as taking a shared shower with a lover. Kay is so playful and fun in the shower it was almost like we were a couple of adolescents. The soap was flying around while suds dripped down both bodies. I was washing her and she was returning the favor to me. There was a good little bit of intentional tickling going on at the same time. We were both laughing so hard I began to wonder what Marissa and Ron must be thinking as they undoubtedly could hear all the shenanigans going on in our half of the condo.

Marissa! ......... Suddenly I started thinking about my wife of fifty years. Oh, my gosh. My bride just spent an entire night in bed with another man! Her first time ever for doing any such a thing. She had never even kissed another man much less gone to bed with one. I wondered how she was feeling about the whole switch that took place last evening. I sure hoped that she was OK and not totally freaked out by what happened. At the same time, I truly was hoping that something really did happen between she and Ron. But I couldn't be sure until I spoke with her.

After Kay and I dried each other with the oversize and exceptionally soft bath towels provided in our condo we both slipped into our clothes for the day. For me I put on a pair of swim trunks and a T-shirt. I had brought them with me and dropped them on the floor the previous night. I couldn't remember whether Ron had remembered to take anything with him before slipping into the master suite where Marissa was unexpectedly waiting for him. I hoped he had, we had talked about it earlier that day.

Kay put on a swim suit with a Hawaiian print cover up. The cover up was really quite short, just barely covering the bottom of her swim suit. She looked so cute and almost pixie like with her beautiful legs and petite little bare feet. I started getting hard again just looking at her and pinching myself. I was thinking that I if all goes well, I would be able to claim this cutie as my own for the next several days.

This first time exiting our room after spending the night together was a bit nerve wracking. Neither of us knew how or what our respective partners were doing. Marissa hadn't sent Ron packing last night but I still wasn't sure if she was truly OK with everything that had happened. Kay and I quietly entered the living/dining/kitchen open concept room not wanting to disturb the other two if they were still sleeping.

We hadn't needed to be so concerned because we found them on the lanai both looking out to the sea. Ron was standing behind Marissa with his strong masculine arms wrapped around her body. I wasn't sure but it almost looked like his hands might have been fondling her breasts. My wife has small tits but even at that, they are a bit larger than Kays. Ron had told me after I sent him a nude photo of my wife that he couldn't wait to get his hands on them. Marissa was wearing her very short cotton nightie and Ron was in his boxer shorts. They both looked so very content and happy that I almost didn't want to disturb them.

Ron must have noticed some movement out of the corner of his eye so he looked our direction as we stood just inside the sliding glass doors of the living room. He took a slight step backward and dropped his arms as if he had gotten caught doing something inappropriate. He turned to us with a big smile. Kay and I opened the slider and joined them on the lanai.

Ron was happy and greeted both of us with a big "Aloha". Marissa seemed a bit more reserved and was looking down with her face turning a little red from an embarrassed blush. I asked them how they slept and Ron responded; "Well, we were awake for quite a while but once we finally did get to sleep, we both slept like babies."

I said, "Like babies huh. Does that mean you woke up every three or four hours and Ron nursed while you rocked one another back to sleep whispering sweet nothings?"

Ron smiled and Marissa blushed even more. Instantly I realized I probably shouldn't have made that comment. I sure din't want her to feel more embarrassed than she already did but I'm a great one for sticking my foot in my mouth. Words often slip past my lips before my brain engages.

Ron took some steps toward Kay and engulfed her in a bear hug and I walked over to Marissa who had now turned her face to mine trying to gauge if I was upset with her. I wrapped my arms around her little body and gave her a reassuring hug. Then, placing my fingers below her chin, I lifted her face to mine and gave her a good morning kiss. Something we hadn't done in years.

Ron and Kay had stepped into the living room and were quietly talking with one another, wisely giving Marissa and I a little privacy. After breaking our kiss I asked, "Are you OK?"

She looked at me with tentative eyes and responded; "I'm not sure how to answer that question. I'm feeling a little nervous because I'm worried about you and what you might be thinking. Are you mad at me? I slept with another man and broke our marriage vows. Do you hate me for doing that?"

"Oh baby, I'm not upset at all. This is something we had already talked over. In fact, I'm proud of you for trying something new and exciting. You didn't break our marriage vows because you didn't cheat on me. I gave you my full permission and blessing to enjoy another man. It can't be cheating if you have permission, can it?"

In a quiet little voice she said; "I suppose it's not really cheating but it definitely was having sex with someone other than my husband. I'm just not sure how I feel about the whole experience."

I went on to ask, "So, tell me what happened last night when Ron came into your room, I want to hear all about it."

She looked almost terrified saying, "I don't think I can just tell you what happened without getting all embarrassed. Can we talk about it later?"

"Of course, babe." I said as I gave her a nod of approval.

She smiled at me and gave me a big hug. Then looking up at me again she said; "I can tell you this, I sure was surprised to see Ron coming into our room last night. But after the initial shock I'll bet I had a smile on my face that was a mile wide. He is such a hunk of a man and so very good looking. I can't believe that this really happened. Are you sure you're not mad?"

"I'm not mad honey and I know that it makes you uneasy to talk about it. I do hope you are OK with us continuing this new living arrangement for the next several days while Ron and Kay are with us."

"Only if you're sure that you are OK with it." She said with a happy grin: "But remember that we decided that their last day and night we should allow them to be together again so they can reconnect."

"I haven't forgotten. Now how 'bout I go in and get some breakfast started. That way you and Ron can get dressed for the day." Marissa looked down at her thin little cotton nightie and blushed again. I loved that little nightie. It just barely covered her ass and was white with little hula girls around the bottom. She bought it especially for this trip to Hawaii. While it wasn't exactly see through, it was so thin that you could easily see her dark areola's through the material. She looked sexy as all get out.

"Oh! My goodness; here I am standing out here in the open in just my nightie and I was right at the railing too." Her blush renewed brightly as she went on; "I'm not wearing any panties. Anyone looking up from below could have seen all the way up to my ...... my ........ my ...... private parts."

"You mean your pussy, don't you?" I said as I quickly grabbed the front of her nightie and lifted it ever so quickly to give a flash of her little bush.

"Your bad!" she giggled as she gave a little scream.

Ron and Kay glanced out to see what happened but they missed the brief show. Marissa got on her tip toes and gave me another quick kiss. Then she entered the master suite which also had sliding glass doors out to the lanai. I saw her grab some clothes for the day and head into the bathroom. Then I went in to start breakfast.

"How about bacon and eggs this morning?" I asked as I passed through the living room area. Ron said that sounded great but Kay asked;

"How is Marissa? Is she OK with everything or do we need to switch back to our regular partners again?"

"No need to switch back. I think Marissa had the time of her life last night and even though she is embarrassed by the whole thing. But I can tell you this; by the looks of her expression this morning, I think she is feeling just fine."

Both Ron and Kay beamed with big smiles. Kay joined me in the kitchen to help with breakfast while Ron went to the guest suite to gather up all his clothes and toiletries so he could formally move into the master suite. As he passed by the kitchen with a suitcase and a handful of toiletries I told him I would move my stuff over to the guest suite after breakfast.

It looked like the switch is on for good! At least I hoped that it was all good.

During breakfast, I suggested that we take a short drive to another beach that was known to have better waves and a nice wide sandy beach. That way we could take the boogie boards and have some fun in the surf. Everyone thought that sounded like a wonderful idea. I then informed them that we all had reservations that night to an authentic Hawaiian luau for dinner and a cultural show. We needed to be there at 6:00 and it was about a twenty-minute drive so we should leave the condo no later than 5:30pm.

Marissa suggested we leave between 5:00 and 5:15 to make sure we were there in plenty of time. We all agreed. Then I popped up: "Since Kay and I fixed breakfast, Marissa and Ron need to do the clean-up duties." They chuckled and Ron said: "Fair enough."

While Ron and Marissa were busy in the kitchen, I went into the master suite and gathered up all my clothes and toiletries. It took a couple trips but I got everything moved over to the suite that Kay and I would be sharing as temporary husband and wife.

The beach was great and true to form the waves were just perfect for us novice wave riders. We only had the two boogie boards so Ron and I went out first and both of us caught some great rides as we bounced along in the sea foam. Next the girls took the boards out for a half hour or so and they looked like they were having a blast as well. It was so much fun for Ron and me to be sitting on the beach and watching them laugh and play in the surf. They were more like sisters than competing lovers trading their husbands.

At lunch time, Ron and I walked to a little surf shack where they sold taco's and quesadillas. We picked up some of each along with four beers. None of us are big beer drinkers but it just sounded like the right thing to wash down the Mexican food.

By two o'clock we were driving back to the condo to get some rest and to give the girls time to get ready for our big night out. All of us knew that we needed showers to get the sand and grit off our bodies so each couple retired to their own suites. I was looking forward to another shower with Kay and I could only imagine that Ron and Marissa were going to do the same. I was trying to picture that in my mind. Even though, for our entire marriage I had tried to talk Marissa into us showering together, she had always refused. So, I wondered if Ron was having more success that I have had over the years.

I was adjusting the shower temperature while Kay used the toilet. I stepped into the nice hot water and was shampooing my hair when I heard the shower door open and Kay slipped in behind me. As I was lathering up my scalp, Kay was reaching around my body to start soaping up my soft cock. No sooner had she wrapped her hands around my member then he started to firm up.

As she was starting to soap him thoroughly, he was getting harder by the moment. While rinsing my hair I was starting to get uncomfortable realizing that I should have taken a leak before hitting the shower. I had to pee and I had to pee real soon. I turned to face Kay and bent down to give her a really wet kiss as the shower spray covered our bodies. I broke the kiss and said, "Sorry babe, but I need to get out of this shower right now."

"Why?" she asked with a little pout on her lips.

"Because I need to pee, my bladder is about to burst!"

Kay gigged and said, "I know how that feels, but you don't need to get out of the shower, remember how I held your cock in Minnesota and helped you aim it into the toilet? Let's do it again, you can pee right into the shower drain."

Of course, being a guy, I had done that several times in my life while taking a shower. I suppose most guys have done it. But I never did it with anyone watching it happen. So, I told Kay I wasn't sure it would work.

"Sure it will." She replied. And with that she turned us around so her back was toward the shower head. We were still facing each other in a nice wet hug. Then she pushed me away from our embrace half a step while she backed up so the shower spray was hitting her in the back. She grabbed my cock and was aiming it toward the drain in the center of the shower floor. Her feet and mine were only about a foot away from the drain as we both were looking down to see what would happen.

At first, we just stood there and I wasn't sure I would be relaxed enough to go. But within a few seconds the pressure in my bladder was enough to get me to cut loose. As my piss was hitting the drain I could feel some of the splatter hitting my feet and I assumed she could as well. Then to my amazement she started aiming the yellow stream at her left foot. As it hit her foot she giggled again and looked up into my downturned face and said; "This is fun!"

Gradually she moved the spray over to her right foot and repeated the process spraying just her toes. But then to my surprise she started to move the spray up toward her right knee my stream just as my stream gave out. Once again, she looked up toward my stunned face and she lifted her lips to mine for another sensual kiss.

Still holding on to my cock she gave it a little shake the way I had taught her to do when we were in Minnesota. This to make certain the last drops of pee were shaken off. Then she laughed out loud and turned to face the shower spray and to clean off her feet.

Wow! I couldn't believe what just happened. I've never done any golden shower things before and I don't suppose this exactly qualifies for that but still, it was one of the kinkiest things I have ever done or had done to me. Kay didn't seem to be in the least phased by the whole thing. She just rinsed off and we began to dry one another with the fluffy towels.

12