Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 06

Story Info
Trouble in Paradise. Can Will get over what is happening?
6.4k words
4.05
1.8k
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL - Part 4

The Hawaiian Lei

Chapter SIX

"COMING TO GRIPS"

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: Well, I know that you have been told this same thing several times if you have been reading this story of Kay and Will from the beginning. It has become a mini-novel of sorts with four parts. This is the fourth and final part to the saga so if you haven't read the first three parts this one can still stand alone but will make more sense if you've read the entire mini-novel from the beginning of part one. The entire saga starts out as being 100% true but somewhere along the way we have now drifted into what I can only imagine might happen sometime in the future. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed imagining it!

**********************

The morning after only our second night ever of switching partners, I was anxious to say the least to see how my precious conservative Christian wife had fared during the previous two nights. I was especially curious after seeing she and Ron almost run to their room last night as soon as we entered the condo. You see, my wife and I are both committed Christians who are very involved in our local church.

Some might think that Christians can't have a sex life or a vivid erotic imagination, but they would be wrong. God created us as sexual beings and He fully understands our wants and our desires. The key is to love one another and not do anything that would harm our partner. Whatever a married couple wants to do is permitted and the marriage bed remains undefiled provided both parties are in full agreement.

Yesterday my wife seemed pretty embarrassed to face me after having spent the night with another man. Then throughout the rest of the day it appeared like she was trying to avoid talking with me. Needless to say; I was concerned how she was feeling about the whole trading partners' scenario. And it is only right as her husband and her protector that I should be concerned.

Prior to Ron and Kay's arrival in Hawaii, Marissa and I had talked about the possibility of us trading partners with them. Somewhat reluctantly Marissa agreed to give it a try at least once, but nothing further was promised. We did however agree that if anything did happen, we wouldn't keep any secrets from one another and would share as much detail as our partner wanted to hear.

I had no doubt that I wanted to know absolutely everything that happened between Marissa and Ron. On the other hand, she wasn't so sure she wanted to know any of the details about whatever Kay and I did. She did say however that she would like to hear the romantic stuff without having to hear about the 'gross stuff' (her words).

So that morning after our second night of switching partners, we made some quick eye contact while fixing breakfast. I mouthed "Are you OK?" She looked embarrassed but briefly nodded her head that she was fine. Later after breakfast, Marissa and I had a little alone time while Ron and Kay were placing a phone call to their kids in Minnesota. They were sitting on the couch in the living room while Marissa and I were out on the lanai. The sliding glass doors were closed so that's when I asked her again if she were OK.

Marissa assured me that she was fine but was still worried that I might be angry with her. Like the previous day, she was bothered that she had broken our marriage vows by sleeping with another man. She said that she felt dirty as if she were a cheater. Of course, I again tried to convince her that what we had done couldn't be considered cheating because we each had full permission, approval and even encouragement from one another.

Next, she surprised me when she started to shudder and I saw a tear start to slide down her cheek. "What's wrong babe?" I asked with real concern in my heart.

"I just feel so embarrassed when I think of how I acted in front of all of you yesterday and then especially last night. The way we carried on in the back seat and then how we were so anxious to get into the privacy of our bedroom."

"What do you mean honey, I didn't see anything wrong with the way you were acting yesterday."

As two or three more tears streamed down her face she responded; "But I made such a fool of myself while we were at the luau. I was hanging all over Ron and then more or less drooling over those two Hawaiian guys at the fire pit. I know that you could see me looking at their bodies, I just don't know what came over me. I've never looked at other men like that in my entire life! And then to top it off, every time Ron whispered something in my ear during the show I ended up licking his ear or kissing him. You know I've never acted like that before. Especially not in public. I haven't even acted like that with you and you're my husband!"

"But honey, I thought it was cute. You looked like you were really enjoying yourself."

"I was! And that's the problem. I was enjoying myself too much and I was acting like a foolish school girl. Good gawd, Will, I'm over seventy years old and I was behaving like an adolescent!"

Without thinking it through I responded; "Well I know that I didn't get around much when I was an adolescent but I never ran across a girl who acted like that back in my teen years but I wish I had! You were acting like every guys' dream come true!"

I suppose I initially thought my comment would be pleasing to her but it had the opposite effect because now she broke down and cried real crocodile tears.

"That's the whole point! I was making a fool of myself! And then to make matters worse, on the ride home in the car Ron and I were making out in the back seat even with you and Kay sitting right in front of us! Two or three times I even saw Kay turn around and look at what we were doing and she just shook her head in disgust! I can't believe I behaved so horribly right in front of the two of you. What must she be thinking of me? I'm just so embarrassed I want to crawl under a rock and die. You must think I'm a slut for the way I was behaving."

"No honey, I don't think that of you at all. I was actually very happy that you were enjoying yourself so much last night ....... Really!"

"How can you say that? I was acting like a little tramp. It was disgusting!"

"No, it wasn't disgusting at all babe. It was fun to see you having such a good time and being able to relax with Ron even while Kay and I were in the same car. It was kind of like the few times we went on double dates to the drive-in movies when we were kids. You remember how it was to be with another couple in front while you and I were in the back seat or vice versa."

"You're just saying that to try to make me feel better. But to make matters worse, after we got out of the elevator I was running to the door and pulling poor Ron behind me because I couldn't wait to get to our bedroom. I was so anxious to strip off all his clothes and attack his naked body. I was completely out of control and I know you must hate me."

More tears stained her cheeks. Wisely I just wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as I told her over and over that I loved her more today than at any other time in our lives. I was continually assuring her that I was happy with her actions and wanted her to totally let herself go and to enjoy herself while Ron and Kay were here with us in Hawaii.

I pulled away from her just a bit and putting my fingers below her chin I lifted her face. With honest love in my eyes I kissed her and told her how much I was looking forward to reconnecting with her once our guests were winging their way back to Minnesota.

"Do you really mean it?" she asked. "Are you sure you're not angry with me?"

"Not only am I not angry with the way you are behaving, I still can't wait to hear what you and Ron have done the last two nights. I think it is so hot to see you loosening up sexually."

"You know how uncomfortable I am talking about anything sexual. I don't see how I could possibly just tell you what happened these first two nights. At the same time, I want you to know that I am committed to let you know everything. Even the details that are totally embarrassing to me. But please don't expect me to say these things out loud."

"I understand babe. But how do you want to handle keeping our promise to share everything?"

Her eyes began to clear from her recent outburst and then Marissa took both of my hands in hers and said; "I've been thinking about that. I know we are going to be tied up with Ron and Kay for the next week or so. But I promise, that the moment we get back to the condo after taking them to the airport, I will sit down and write the complete story of what happened that first night as well as the rest if you really want to know it all. Surely you understand that I am much more comfortable with writing than I am expressing these types of things verbally. Would that be acceptable to you?"

"Sure babe, I understand. Besides I don't suppose we have enough time right now to carry on an adequate conversation about it anyway. You can write to your hearts content after they depart and I will use that same time to figure out the best words to use in letting you know about Kay and me. You're sure you're not upset about the whole partner switch?"

Then again she asked: "Well, before I answer that, are you sure you're not angry with me, or disappointed in me for spending these past two nights in bed with another man?"

"No honey, I'm not in any way angry nor disappointed in you. In fact, I'm proud of you for taking this daring step at this stage in our lives. But putting my feelings aside, how are you feeling about the whole scenario? Are you OK with spending the next several days acting as if you are Ron's wife, while I act as if I'm Kay's husband?"

"Yes, I think I'm OK with it! I also think it's going to be interesting to see what develops. To be honest with you, I really do feel like I'm a teenager once again."

"I remember what you were like when you were a teenager and believe me, this is way better!"

She playfully punched me in the arm and said; "You're right. When I was a teenager I never even kissed a guy until you came along. But you know what I mean don't you? Having a younger man like Ron paying attention to me in a sexual way makes me feel young again."

"Well, that's great honey. I was just a bit nervous about what might have happened in the master bedroom that first night when Ron showed up. I know that must have been a bit of a shock to you seeing him walking toward the bed and crawling in beside you."

"I don't know if it was really a shock but it was definitely a surprise!"

"So, you're OK with continuing on with our little game for the next several days?"

"Yes, I'm OK with being Ron's partner. If you really want to know; I'm even a little bit excited to be his partner clear up until they get on the plane the morning of February 24th."

Trying to defuse the dialog I said; "That's great honey, but remember we talked about allowing Kay and Ron to spend their last night together so they can reconnect before heading back to Minnesota."

"I know we talked about that, but now that I've been with Ron for two special nights of new and exciting sexual experiences, I don't think I want to give up even one more night. If it really is OK with you, I would like to have him all to myself up until the last possible minute. After all, Ron and Kay will have plenty of time to reconnect during their long flight home."

"But babe don't you think it is only fair to allow Ron and Kay to spend at least one night together in Hawaii before they have to leave?"

I could see the wheels turning in her little head. Then she got that look as if a light bulb just went on and she said, "Well, maybe you're right. I wonder if Kay would like to join Ron and me in bed for that final night. I've never been with two other people in the same bed and it might be kind of fun and would certainly be a new experience for me. What is it they call that? Oh yes, it's a threesome. Let me think about it."

"But what about me? If Kay joins you and Ron on the last night, where am I going to sleep?"

"Don't worry about it sweetie, you can stay in the guest suite and finally get a full night's sleep. You just make sure you stay in your room and absolutely no peeking. I would be far too embarrassed to have you see me with two people. I can't even bear the thought of you seeing me with Ron, much less with Ron and Kay at the same time!"

Woah! I don't remember Marissa ever talking like that in all our fifty plus years of marriage. As far as I knew, she had never even heard about threesome's before and now she was thinking about taking part in one. I was just getting ready to toss back some snarky comment but at that very moment we heard the sliding glass doors open as Ron and Kay came out to the lanai.

Marissa got up and ran to Ron's arms and throwing her hands to either side of his face she planted a wet sloppy tongue kiss on him. I was a bit shocked because she had long sense stopped kissing me with anything more than a good-bye peck on the cheek or maybe on the lips when either of us were leaving the house. I hadn't had a tongue kiss from her since we were in high school. Not even on our honeymoon! Then she asked Ron; "How are Jimmy and Sharon doing? Is everything good back on the home front?"

Ron responded that everything seemed to be fine at home and the kids were happy as could possibly be. Kay added that they were spending this first week with Dick and Rosemarie so they were having a ball with their cousins. The second week they would be staying with Kay's parents where they would be spoiled rotten. That's where they will be enjoying grandma's cooking and especially her cookies, pies and cakes.

Marissa said she was glad that the kids were so well taken care of. That way Ron and Kay could devote their full attention to enjoying their vacation. Her hands were now locked behind Ron's neck and she was looking up into his eyes with what appeared to be a mixture of love and passion and maybe just a little bit of outright lust. Then she planted another sensual kiss on his lips.

I was taken back by her actions because this is certainly a whole new Marissa. But then again, this is also exactly what I was hoping for. When I came up with this whole idea of having Kay and Ron join us in Hawaii I was hoping Ron would bring out the sexuality I knew was hiding within Marissa.

In the Hawaiian language, they use a term "pilikia" which means "trouble" or "troubled waters". I was having just a little bit of 'pilikia' with my emotions at that moment. Marissa was not only OK with pretending to be Ron's wife, it looked like she was getting emotionally attached to him. I wondered how her affections could shift so dramatically in just two nights? To say I was a little tensed up might just be an understatement.

All these years, I've had to tip toe around anything sexual when it came to Marissa. And now it seemed like Ron had won her affections and her sexuality in just a few hours. Then I started thinking to myself; "Calm down Will, Marissa is responding to Ron the same way you respond to Kay. How often have you told Kay that you love her? Is it any wonder that Marissa would feel an emotional attachment to Ron? Especially when you remember that you're the one who talked her into acting like she and he were husband and wife."

I think Kay could sense the bit of tension in my emotions even though Ron seemed to think we were all joking around. Kay threw herself into my arms and gave me a sensual kiss that she is so gifted at doing. Remember that I've told you about her lips and how exotic they are.

Well, I can tell you that my attention immediately shifted from my wife to my girlfriend. Kay asked me: "Hey sweetie, it looks like these two would like to get some private time, how about you and me doing the same thing in our bedroom?"

With that, I put my arm around Kay and escorted her to the guest suite even though it wasn't even 10:00 in the morning. As soon as we closed the door Kay asked; "What's the matter sweetie, you seem tense. Is everything alright?"

"Yah, it'll be fine. It's just that I've never seen Marissa act so sexual in front of other people. Hell, she's never even acted that sexual when it has just been she and I alone. She is treating Ron more like a wife should treat a husband than she has ever treated me. I guess I'm just a little bit envious and maybe even a tad bit jealous."

Kay put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a gentle kiss. She sure has a way of defusing an explosive situation. As I started tugging up on the bottom of her T-shirt, she put both arms straight up in the air so the shirt pulled right off over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra so her delightful little tits bounced ever so slightly as her nipples started swelling in anticipation.

At that same moment, she brought her hands down to the drawstring on the swim trunks I was wearing. With a quick pull the knot was untied and looping both thumbs on either side of my trunks she jerked them down so fast they fell all the way to my feet.

Looking down, she saw my stiffy pointing in her direction and with a smile on her face she said; "Looks to me like Ron's not the only guy in this house that's going to get some special attention! Why don't you just lay back on that bed and let me show you how a real woman handles a manly cock like yours."

Her words arrested my attention when she intimidated that Ron wasn't the only guy who was going to get special attention. Did she know something I didn't know? Was Marissa going to actually give Ron a blow job? If so, I knew for certain that it would be the first blow job she had ever given because she sure as shootin' had never given one to me!

But hearing Kay invite me to lay back on the bed, who was I to argue with such a beautiful woman? As I scooted back and propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch her, Kay undid her short shorts and lowered them down her amazing hips. She was careful to grab her panties at the same time and in no time at all there she was standing naked at the foot of the bed.

Like a jaguar, she began to creep up on the bed slow and sexy. She was lowering her head so I could feel her breath first on my ankles, then on my legs, my knees, my thighs and ultimately on the tip of my leaking cock that was standing tall. I felt a drop of pre-cum sliding down the side of my tool. Apparently, she spotted it too because in an instant her tongue was out and she was lapping it up all the way to head of my upright penis.

With one slow motion, she took my cock into her mouth and with lips wrapped tightly around my shaft she sunk her head clear to the base of my cock. All the while she was looking straight into my eyes. Her expression said, "I want you. I want all of you." Then after holding my entire cock buried in her mouth and throat for a good 20 seconds, she lifted her head until only the very tip was still inside her parted lips.

Up and down, down and up. Slowly but surely, she was building me to a climax. I could feel it in my balls as they began to churn with desire. I think she could sense that I was moving quickly to an eruption because she pulled her lips off my cock and then tightly squeezed her fingers as they encircled the base. Immediately I discerned that the imminent eruption was furloughed for the moment.

She then asked me to lay down on my side facing her. I of course did exactly as she instructed. I was laying on my right side and she on her left our lips once again meshed together. I raised my left leg slightly in the air and lowered it onto her right knee. My left hand instinctively went to her hip and I was massaging her hip and thigh. Then again, she slipped down so she could slowly begin to suck my fully erect and engorged member into her mouth.

12