Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 10

Story Info
Marissa tries to explain her actions to Will in writing.
7.6k words
3.74
2.1k
1

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL - Part 4

The Hawaiian Lei

Chapter Nine

"MARISSA'S STORY"

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: OK friends, you have finally made it to the end. I'm hoping there may be more stories to tell about Kay and Will but for now, this will be the final chapter. Hope you have enjoyed meeting my wife and I as well as our Minnesota friends.

*************

So, on the day that Ron and Kay had to depart for their 9:00am flight, Marissa and I were standing with our arms around one another's waist waving at their plane as it taxied out to the runway in Maui. We left as soon as we saw their plane lift off and both of us had tears in our eyes knowing that this was an experience that would most likely never be repeated.

After a brief and frustrating verbal exchange on our drive home Marissa reclined her seat and facing the passenger door she was asleep within seconds. On our way, I made a quick stop at the grocery store. Marissa was still dozing but I went in and picked up a few items we needed. We were back at the condo by 10:00am.

Without a word, Marissa headed straight to the master suite to take her much needed nap. I in turn went into the guest suite, closed all the blinds and laid down for a fitful but long overdue sleep.

One hour later, true to her promise, Marissa came out to the living room and curled up in one of the comfy swivel chairs. Looking out toward the ocean, with yellow pad and pen in hand she began to write her story.

I wandered in around noon so she paused from her work for the small lunch that I fixed for the two of us. Our conversation during lunch was brief but pleasant. Then taking her spot in the swivel rocker she was right back at it, writing her story for me.

After fifty years of marriage, I know how Marissa attacks a project like this. She likes to write a rough draft using a lined legal size pad of paper. By the time she was finished, her draft would have lines crossed out and arrows from one place to another. There would be circles around certain words and sentences and big bold exclamation points or question marks in some places. That's just her way. When she had the story the way she wanted it, I knew she would copy it on nice stationary before presenting it to me.

By three o'clock she must have finished her draft because I saw her go into her dresser to get the nice stationary she had brought from home. Her final presentation would be written with beautiful penmanship so it takes her a good deal of time. At 4:30 her project was complete.

With honest love in her eyes she handed the finished manuscript of something close to fifteen pages written on front and back to me. She said that she was going down to the pool so I could read her story in privacy. I poured myself a glass of ice tea and then sat down to read.

Before I got started, Marissa came from the master suite in her two-piece swim suit carrying one of our beach towels. She gave me a quick kiss and said; "I'll be back at 6:00 and then we can decide where we go from here."

Rather than tell you what she wrote, I am including the full text for your enjoyment.

********************

My Dearest Will,

You know that I love you with all my heart and I always will. You have been a wonderful husband, and partner for me ever since we were in high school. You are also a fantastic father to our children and now our grandchildren. You are my man and I love you to pieces.

You also know that sexual things have always been difficult for me. Even as an adolescent girl moving through puberty, never once did I masturbate or even have any sexual fantasies. That just wasn't me.

Oh, for sure I had a petty crush or two on boys but they never amounted to anything. One of them never even knew that I liked him. You are the first boy that I ever kissed with anything more than a quick peck on the cheek after a dance or something.

My mom always told me that sex was dirty and something that should only be done to create children. I guess her taunts must have stuck because I've always had a hard time with sex of any sort. And I certainly never viewed sex as something to have fun with. I'm sure you know that all too well.

For my entire life, even the idea of touching or feeling any body fluids from another person has been an anathema to me. That's why all our years together I literally couldn't stomach the idea of ever giving oral sex to you. Just the thought of your pre- cum touching any part of my body much less my mouth would make me sick. And the concept of your sperm ever touching any part of me has always been gross to the max.

I did allow us to have sex when we wanted to have children. But even then, as you recall, I wouldn't allow your penis to touch anyplace on my body before insertion because I couldn't stand to feel anything wet on me.

Looking back, I now realize how incredibly patient and tolerant you were of me and my silly scruples. Even though we did have some terrible arguments early on in our marriage. As I'm sure you recall, those arguments were over my incredible lack of sensuality and my hatred for sex.

I am amazed that we were able to remain married. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me despite my frigidity. You are the best husband in the world! And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Of course, I remember our time right here in Maui six years ago when we had that heart to heart conversation. You told me how you felt you had been cheated in marriage for all those years because of our lack of sex. You told me that you had never felt happily married and my heart finally broke. I realized for the first time how selfish and self-centered I had been throughout our marriage.

From that time until today I thought that I have truly been trying my best to surrender my body to you. I think you will agree that we have had more sex in these past six years than in all the previous 45 years combined. I knew it still wasn't as much as you would have desired but I thought I was doing my best to please you.

Now after these past ten days with Ron, I know that what I thought was my best certainly wasn't. Ron has taught me so much! Thank you for pushing me into this strange new and exciting experience. Now I can't wait to show you and only you my dear husband, everything that I've learned. We're going to have so much fun!

*************

INSERT FROM WILL:

OK, I know this is supposed to be Marissa's letter to me but I just need to break in here and tell you that so far, everything my wife had written up to this point was absolutely perfect!

I had to stop a minute and take it all in. I was so pleased with her. Because of her words of love and devotion to me and only to me, I was tempted to run down to the pool and drag her back up to the condo so I could make wild and passionate love to her.

But so far, I had only read two hand written pages and I still had a whole handful more to read. She had put little page numbers in the upper right hand corner of each page.

I can tell you however, that her words thus far were so loving and spot on. She was assuring me of her commitment to me and to our marriage. Because of that, I was able to drop all the bad feelings and frustration that I had been bottling up inside for the last couple of days. I had been especially resentful for our final night with Ron and Kay when I was so ceremoniously left out of the fun while sleeping alone in the guest suite while Marissa spend the night with both Ron and Kay.

But her words thus far were so loving and reassuring, I was even able to let that go. So, with love and forgiveness in my heart I kept on reading.........

***************

Now honey, about that first night: When I first realized that it was Ron who came through the bedroom door I was really surprised for two different reasons. The first reason was because it was Ron and not you.

I didn't know what was happening but Ron just smiled that sexy little grin of his and walked confidently over to the side of the bed that you normally sleep on. He crawled up on the bed to where I was sitting, he bent over and placed a very sensual kiss on my lips!

The second reason I was so surprised was because of the way I was dressed. As you recall, there had been quite a bit of flirting and sexual innuendo throughout the day so I was really worked up. I wanted to have sex with you that night and as you know that almost never happens. So, in my excitement, I decided to put on a little teddy that you hadn't yet seen. I brought it for our special time together.

The teddy was something that Kay had found on the internet. So, after she told me about it, she and I both bought one so we could have matching teddies for our special time in Hawaii. It was pure white and totally see through! It came with panties but I had decided to leave them in the drawer.

So, there I was sitting on the bed on top of the covers so you would be able to see how sexy I was feeling. But instead of you walking in the room, there was Ron! He saw me virtually in all my glory for the first time.

After that first kiss, Ron pulled away so he could see my eyes and I'm sure what he saw looked like a deer caught in the headlights. He told me that I was beautiful. All I could do was ask: "What are you doing here?"

He smiled and said: "I hope you're not disappointed but Will and I decided to trade places for the next several days. He's going to be with Kay and if you're OK with it, I am going to be with you for the rest of our stay in Hawaii. Then on our last night, Kay and I will get back together as will you and Will. Is that OK with you?"

I answered with a question of my own; "Oh, my goodness! We did talk about that possibility but didn't really think it would happen. This is so sudden, I hardly know what to say or think. So, is Will in with Kay right now?"

"That's right and I imagine she is just as surprised as you are. So, what do you say? If you're OK with it, I plan to stay right here and make wild and passionate love to you. But if you're uncomfortable, just say the word and I'll go in and sleep on the couch. I don't want to put any pressure on you at all. I will be fine with whatever you decide."

When I heard his no pressure approach, I let a smile spread across my entire face. Then I put my arms around his neck and pulling him back down to me and said; "Come give me another one of those kisses so I can think about it and decide what I want to do."

This time his kiss was much more intense and because my arms were around his neck and I was pulling him tight to me, our bodies were in full contact. Of course, you need to remember that he still had his boxer shorts on and I was still wearing the teddy such as it was.

Then, in the midst of the kiss I sensed something different. Something that I hadn't felt since the 1960's when we were in high school. Ever so slightly, I felt the tip of Ron's tongue brushing across my closed lips. Suddenly I recalled how hot you and I used to get sitting on my parents' sofa in our living room when everyone else was in the family room watching TV. Gingerly I parted my lips and allowed the very tip of my tongue to just barely touch his.

That must have opened some sort of flood gate for the two of us. Before you could say 'Jack Robinson' Ron's tongue had fully invaded my mouth and my tongue was trying to wrap itself completely around his. It was amazing and so very liberating. Honey, I am so sorry I haven't allowed you and I to French kiss all these years. I had totally forgotten how hot it made me.

I found that my arms were working their way up and down Ron's back while his arms and hands were doing the same to me. Then almost imperceptibly I felt his hands start to knead the cheeks of my bottom.

I've never told this to you before, but when you and I hug good night and you start to knead my butt cheeks it really turns me on. I don't have the foggiest idea why I never told you, I'm sure my pleasure groans without a doubt let Ron know that I appreciated what he was doing.

Since he was squeezing my butt, I made sure my hands made their way to his. You know that on more than one occasion I have told you how cute I think his butt is. Well, I finally got to feel it for myself.

As soon as I started grabbing his bottom I could feel his glutes tighten and nearly tremble. His butt is tight and strong and it was exciting to know that I was turning him on as much as he was turning me on!

As we were so entwined, it suddenly occurred to me that my teddy must have ridden up while I was sitting on the bed waiting for you because Ron's hands were directly on my skin and there was no material covering up my bottom. Oh, my goodness! Not only was I kissing a man who wasn't my husband; he was feeling me up!

As I was grabbing his butt cheeks, he was molding mine. Then his fingers started sliding into my butt crack. You know good and well that I slapped you silly any time you ever even approached my crack but for some reason I allowed Ron to do whatever he wanted with his fingers. So, with my lack of resistance he slid his fingers all the way from the top of my crack clear across my little butt hole and on toward that space between my butt and my pussy.

Oh, my gawd honey! Twice then three times he allowed all four of his fingers touch me on my puckered star as his fingers slid past it! Then on the fourth pass he let his hand stop and rest directly in contact with my anus. His middle finger started to press into me ever so slightly.

I know that you've tried over and over again to play with me that way and I stopped you every time. Now here I was allowing a near stranger to touch me in a way I had never in my life experienced. The more I thought about what was happening to me the more I started to fidget to the point where Ron was realizing that perhaps he shouldn't push any farther.

As you know, Ron is quite a bit taller than you are and because of that, his arms are longer than yours. With that added length, he was able to slide his right hand all the way down to my dripping wet pussy without breaking our French kiss that was still going full speed ahead.

Within minutes of him surprising me with his arrival in the master suite he had two fingers buried in my pussy. Have you ever put two fingers in me at the same time? I can't remember, but for sure Ron had two of his fingers in me and it was driving me crazy!

At first, he was sliding his fingers in and out with a regular rhythm. But then every third or fourth time in, he would hold his hand still and then start to wiggle the fingers while they were deep inside my pussy. Oh, my gawd. It was incredible!

I came hard after only a couple of minutes but instead of stopping, Ron just slowed down a little as my body was still trembling. As soon as the climax was winding down he picked up the pace again and even added a third finger!

You may have had two fingers in me before, I can't really remember but for sure you never crammed three fingers into my love channel. He had me bucking and twisting and groaning and screaming more than I've ever done before.

As I was bouncing around on his fingers I suddenly realized that his other hand was already playing with my tits. The flimsy teddy wasn't providing any protection at all and in fact, I think the slippery material was only adding to the sensations I was going through.

Both of my nipples got hard as little pebbles. I don't know if you've been noticing but for the last few years my nipples just don't tend to get hard anymore. They always remain soft and squishy even when you and I are having sex. But with Ron they were hard and sticking out nearly half an inch! I don't remember them doing that since I was nursing our babies.

Now with my focus shifting from the tongue in my mouth to the fingers in my pussy and now the hardness of my nipples I was in seventh heaven. And so far, Ron had been in my bed less than thirty minutes! I had a hard time handling all these emotions and sensations bombarding me all at the same time.

I remember wondering if I would even be able to survive ten days with feelings this intense. Then, right after thinking those thoughts, I determined that if I die doing these things, what a way to go! I erupted in another violent orgasm and this time copious amounts of fluid escaped from my over stimulated pussy.

Oh, my goodness honey, here I am writing words like cock and pussy and cum and nipples. Can you believe it? Two weeks ago, I would never even think of using words like these and here I am putting them down on paper in my own handwriting! All I can say is that something very dramatic has taken place as the result of my time with Ron.

As I calmed down from that climax, Ron pulled away and said; "I want to see you naked."

I looked right at him and said: "Well, I'd say turnabout is fair play. You get those shorts off while I get rid of this teddy."

As I turned around after placing my teddy on the chair by the window I saw Ron's cock for the first time. It was beautiful! Can a person say that about a man's cock? I'm not sure of any other way to describe it.

As you know, I've never liked looking at your penis very much. And I certainly never wanted to touch it. But there was Ron's cock right in front of me standing straight out from his body. It was tantalizing and it was amazing!

Immediately I was drawn to touch it with the fingers of my right hand. I reached out for it and then hesitated as I looked up to Ron's face and asked; "Can I touch it?"

Ron smiled and responded: "Baby, that cock belongs to you for the next several days. You can do anything you want with it."

At first I simply touched the head of his cock with two of my fingers. Then I began to trace my index finger down a large vein that ran from the top to the bottom. It was pulsating with life. Before I even knew what I was doing, I had my whole hand wrapped around his tool and was pumping it up and down.

As I was doing that, I remember thinking how many times you have wanted me to do this with your penis and I always refused to touch it. Ron didn't even ask and here I was jacking him off. (Oh, my gosh, did I just say; 'jacking off'?)

Ron was just standing there next to the bed while I was sitting facing him. His smile was huge as he watched me become more and more enthralled with his massive missile of mass destruction. I couldn't help myself honey, I had to lean over and feel it with my tongue. Imagine me, your own little Marissa, putting my tongue on a man's cock. But I was hopelessly drawn to it.

Oh honey, while I'm recalling that night and writing these things I am so afraid that you are going to be so very upset with me. I know I promised to tell you everything and I certainly will do so, but I hope you know that I write these things with fear and trepidation. I don't want you to be angry with me right when I am so horny to show you the things I learned from my time with Ron. Nonetheless, even though I'm afraid to admit all of this to you, I will go one with my story.

Once I touched the head of his cock with my tongue I became fascinated by the texture. It was both smooth and yet spongy at the same time. I started running my tongue all over the surface of the head. And then, in what for me was a very daring move, I stuck the tip of my tongue directly into the slit of his pee hole.

12