Kay Meets the Football Team

Story Info
Kay is dared to live out her deepest darkest fantasy.
4.4k words
4.5
44.7k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: There are non-consensual elements to this story.

===

"What about you, Kay?" Lindsey said, her eyes shifting to look at Kay from the corner of her eyes.

"Me?" Kay replied shyly, barely audible to the room full of girls.

"Yeah!" said one of the more sexually confident girls. "What fantasy does the perfect little good girl get herself off to?"

Kay bit her lip, eyes darting down to the ground and avoiding everyone's eye contact, "I... don't wanna tell you guys."

"Oh come on!" another said. "We've all shared ours, now it's your turn."

"Yeah!" the other girls agreed, all chiming in excitedly. Kay's reluctance to share intrigued them all far more than had she just shared her fantasy with them from the get-go.

"Ok, ok," Kay agreed resignedly. "I'll tell you."

The room fell quiet, each girl waiting to hear Kay's deepest darkest fantasy.

"Well," started Kay in almost a whisper. "It starts with me walking into the Boys locker room wearing something super skimpy- something the boys simply can't resist. The whole football team's there, and they all look at me longingly as I walk to the center of the locker room where they can all see me. Some of them try to cover their naked body's, the bolder ones - or maybe just the well-hung ones - just stare back at me unapologetically... Well, I say something naughty, some sexual innuendo or something that sounds sweet but in reality is like totally sexual.. And they all start closing in on me."

Kay paused then, nervous about admitting to the next part. Moments pass.

"And then what..?" the sexually confident girl said quietly and curious.

Kay looked back at her without speaking or even blinking. She swallowed, "And then, they all realize that it'd be super easy to just fuck me right then and there. Each of them starts touching me, and they all start getting more and more aggressive, groping and undressing me. I start saying 'No! Don't do that!' but they keep touching me anyway... And... they start taking turns playing with my tits, fingering me, eating me out.. Then they start fucking me, even though I've said "No!" like 20 times, but I'm cumming so often, none of them believe me... and basically they just kinda continue fucking and passing me around for the next couple of hours, until I pass out."

The room fell silent, again. Some of the girls with loose jaws, some looking at her in shock.

"DIRTY!!" Lindsey exclaimed, grinning and looking around the room at each of the, now, laughing and shrieking girls.

Kay laughed, finally loosening up, "I know.. I know... I'm a total slut."

"You bad, girl!" the forward one said. "Who knew Ms Good Girl had the naughtiest fantasy of us all!"

"Yeah, yeah.." Kay replied smiling softly. "But I'd never actually even get close to anything like that remotely happening... I'd get way too freaked out... Plus, boys are gross."

Everyone was laughing... everyone but Lindsey, who was staring at Kay with a wicked little smile on her face.

===

"Alright- you good?" Lindsey said, looking Kay up and down. "'Cause you look fuckin HOT girl!"

"Oh my goddd," Kay said, her face visibly full of nervous anxiety. "I can't believe you're making me do this... I knew I never should have told any of you..."

Lindsey laughed heartily, "Yeah, yeah.. You'll be okay scaredy cat-- just say the safe word if you get overwhelmed!"

"Ugh," Kay responded, heart racing as her eyes fell on the Boys locker room door. "What's the safe word again?"

"Ha, ha, very funny Kay," Lindsey replied. "We've been over this a million times- PINEAPPLE. P-I-N-E-APPLE."

"I know, I know," Kay said. "Pineapple."

"Good," Lindsey said, hugging her, Lindsey's eyes gleaming behind Kay as she smiled. "Now, get in there and give those boys the cocktease of their lives! I wanna hear allllll about it in Study Hall tomorrow."

===

The door to the Boys locker room opened, a metallic creaking sound alerting the football team to someone's arrival.

Lo and behold, Kay Carter, the good girl every guy dreamed of fucking, had entered the locker room. She wore skimpy little booty shorts that partially covered her ass, and a tanktop with super low cleavage - and no bra, of course - which allowed her tits to jiggle mesmerizingly with every confident step.

With long shapely recently-shaven legs, she strode into the center of the locker room before her gaze fell on the football team's quarterback, John Jacobs.

Kay's heart was beating so fast, she wasn't sure she had the courage to say what she had to say next. What she was dared to say next. She was so nervous she hadn't even noticed the 5 or so completely naked boys, some still in the shower, some coming out just to see why she was there.

"Ex-excuse me, boys," Kay said, in a slightly shaken voice. "I think I'm lost... Could you help me?"

John Jacos smirked, sauntering up bare-chested to tower right in front of her, "Well, what were you looking for?"

"I was just looking.." Kay said, suddenly noticing all the hungry eyes on her. "I was just looking for a helping hand... or two."

"Yeah?" a deep voice said from over Kay's shoulder, it was Brian, a gleaming wet-from-the-shower black body covered in perfect rippling abs and muscles from head-to-toe... he didn't even have a towel on him.

"And what do you need help with?" John's firm hand gently turned her soft chin to look into his deep dark intimidating eyes, as all the boys looked on.

Kay struggled to control her voice. "I just wanted to know what you all thought... about my outfit..." Her heart was beating right out of her chest, but somehow she managed to finish, "...could you fill me in?"

"I think some of us could help you with that," the quarterback replied.

Before she knew it, John was kissing her right in front of all the boys. She kissed him back, timidly at first, but then with a little more enthusiasm, as she internally decided to enjoy her little role play.. What was the point, otherwise? This was for her to live out a piece of her fantasy, after all.

Then, she felt a hand on her hip, caressing her, and then running over her ass, squeezing it through her booty shorts. Well, that made her blush, but it wasn't until another hand started sliding over her stomach and fondling her breasts that she realized it wouldn't take much prompting at all to get these boys involved.

"God damn.." one mumbled lustfully. "Can't wait to tear this little ass up."

Well, at that point, she must've had five different sets of hands roaming all over her curvy little body, she had made out with at least three of them, and it seemed with each passing moment they'd get more and more aggressive. If she was being honest, she was definitely heating up down there, and in some ways she was already living out the best part of the fantasy.

Then, an extra bold hand slid up her inner thigh, and she jumped. The man's fingers rubbed her pussy through her shorts persistently, while she stood there fixed in place by each of the men towering over her.

Whoa, she thought. This is going way further than I ever imagined letting them go.

"Fuckkk..." a voice said, she wasn't sure which one. "She's already wet as fuck!"

"No fuckin way.." another said. "Let me see that shit."

Whichever guy was behind her abruptly pulled her booty shorts down with no warning, and she looked over her shoulder worriedly. "Umm..." she started, but before she could say anything Brian started kissing her hungrily.

She froze. She could feel her slutty little shorts sliding down her legs, and the butterflies in her tummy were going absolutely crazy. But she steeled herself, deciding to hold out as long as she possibly could before chickening out.

"Damnnn..." whoever was now rubbing her pussy through her panties said, pulling his hand away to show the others his glistening fingertips. "Look at that!"

"Mmph!" Kay tried to speak, but Brian continued to make out with her.

Then, John Jacobs took the lead, "I think it's time we had some fun, boys..."

She felt his thumbs slide under the elastic band of her panties. She heard her heartbeat pounding in her head.

Another gripped the bottom of her tanktop, "I have been DYIN to see these ti--"

"PINEAPPLE!" she broke away from Brian's kissing mouth.

The boys all stared at her blankly, confused expressions on their faces.

"Ahaha..." she sheepishly giggled with a nervous smile, biting her lip. "I'm a tease, I know..."

"Yo..." Brian said, with a bewildered grin on his face. "Did this bitch just say.. 'Pineapple'?"

The locker room erupted in laughter and Kay's stomach tied up in a huge knot, she felt humiliated for some reason.

"She did!"

Brian laughed, "Sorry Kay.. but all we got are bananas!"

More laughter.

Kay tried to laugh with them, but they were still surrounding her, and hadn't really moved away at all.

"Anyway," John Jacobs said. "Where were we...?"

The boys moved to resume touching her.

"Wait," Kay said flinching, her shoulders hunching up.

But their hands resumed feeling her up.

"No wait!" Kay persisted. "I said the safe word..."

They kept touching her, one even squeezing her breasts from behind.

"But 'pineapple's the safe word!" she stated adamantly.

John Jacobs smirked, obviously baffled, looking at her sideways, "No it isn't."

Kay looked frantically from guy to guy, "Lindsey said, all I had to say was--"

"Holy shittttt," Brian said, pausing as if a lightbulb turned on in his head. Brian bumped John's shoulder lightly, "Lindsey told us Kay was into some kinky shit.."

John's eyes squinted, still bewildered. Then, his expression slowly changed with a certain realization.

"Holy shit... you're right.." John's gaze turned back to Kay. "'Pineapple's not the safe word.. And Kay knows it."

"What are you guys talking about...?" Kay said, her soft voice caught in her throat.

"Oh mah god... Kay's into that rapey shit!" one of the bigger linebacker's announced enthusiastically to some delayed laughter.

"Yeah- she actually is!!!" another yelled excitedly.

"No I-" Kay started, but the boys had already lifted her up all at once. "WAIT! Stop! I mean it!"

"Lindsey told us you'd pretend not to be into it!" Brian said, while they all carried and laid her squirming body down on the table in the center of the room.

"Guess all that time in Drama paid off!" one said, another laughed.

"Well boys.. Guess we keep goin til she says the word..."

"But I SAID the word! Wait--!" Kay protested as the guy behind her grabbed both sides of the neckline of her skimpy top and pulled them below her tits, exposing her rock hard nipples to an immediate reaction, almost in unison.

"Shiiiiiiiit!" "Oh my GOD!!!"

"Dude those tits are PERRRFECT!"

The man behind her began to gently knead her swollen breasts.

"Stop it!" Kay protested.

"Man..." the guy behind her said, taking both nipples between his finger and thumb and tugging away from her as far as he could, causing her to wince and grip his arm in minor pain. "This girl is into some kinky shit!"

"For real," the guy between her legs said, who began to slide her panties down her legs, causing Kay to immediately react by bringing her legs in together and squirming against their hold on her.

"NO! No wait!" Kay said, panicking - this had gone way too far. "Stop! Please! I'm serious!"

"I don't know what it is boys," the guy taking her panties off said. "But this chick's acting is giving me a serious hard-on."

The boys really laughed hard at that one.

"Pineapple!" Kay yelled. "Pineapple! Pineapple! I said the fucking safe word! Stop!"

But the boys continued laughing. "That ain't the safe word, sweetie!" one of them said.

"Nope! It ain't," another replied, "not the one Lindsey told us anyway! She knew this girl would want to roleplay this shit."

"Oh my goddd.." the guy between her legs said, gazing between her spread legs. "Look at this pussy, boys."

Kay's face flushed deep red, her knees struggling against the grip of the boys.

"That's gotta be the cutest damn pussy I ever seen.." one said.

"Its so PINK!"

"Guys!" Kay squealed, deeply embarrassed, desperately trying to cover her exposed body now, and struggling hopelessly against each of their grips while each of them stared at her glistening pussy..They were simply too strong for her to budge an inch.

"And she is DRIPPIN boys..." the guy to her side said, using a finger to scoop up a stream of her girly liquid running down toward her ass.

Kay could feel the energy change, then. The look on each of their faces quickly went from joking and playful to ravenous. They all suddenly realized exactly what had fallen into their laps.

"Please.. Please stop, guys," she said, her big beautiful innocent doe eyes looking each of them in the eye pleadingly.

"You can stop whenever you want to, Kay," the same man at her side said. "Just say the word and we'll stop!"

She bit her lip as the man put a thick finger at the entrance to her pussy. "...Pineapple," she whispered.

The man smirked. "You really are a kinky slut," he said, pushing a fat finger into her squeezing hole.

"Yess," the guy said, pushing it as far inside her pulsing hot pussy as it would go. "She tight boys."

A few of the boys in the back whooped excitedly like a pack of coyotes, others laughed enthusiastically waiting their turn to play with her.

For the next few minutes the boys had their hands all over her- and inside her. While one groped her tits, another would be fingering her. While one slapped her ass, another would be jerking his dick right in front of her face.

Eventually, one guy started to really finger her. She tried her hardest to hold back, but soft cries and moans escaped her lips. As much as she hated to admit it, all their touching still felt really good... and whoever had their fingers inside her really knew what he was doing.

Well, she wasn't sure if it was the adrenaline or the way he was finger-fucking her, but whatever it was had her body shuddering to an intense climax only 30 seconds later. Her moan was loud and shaky and extended - almost like a whimper.

"DAMN boys," he exclaimed. "She already came!"

"No fucking way!" the guy behind her said, playing with her tits. "Let me get in on that shit..."

Then the boys all switched positions and it was the new guy fingering her. She was still blushing deeply at how horribly exposed and scared she was. But God she was wet... At that point, she was simply disoriented- she had no idea who was where, she only knew that they were all towering over her as she laid on her back, and whoever had his fingers inside her was pistoning them in and out of her even harder than the last guy, paying special attention to a certain spot and... Her eyes widened suddenly, a pleasurable glow seizing her lower body. She clenched the arm of the man behind her when unexpectedly - and for the first time in her life she started squirting all over the guy's vigorously moving hand.

"SHIT!!!" they all exclaimed.

At that point, it went from them playing with her to an outright competition of who could make her cum the fastest- and the loudest. Some would draw the orgasm out as long as possible until she was writhing and trying with all her might to wriggle away from the hyperstimulating touches to her clit. Some would just go for the biggest squirting orgasm they could produce.

"Wait--" she said weakly, as she was passed by all four men to another waiting man who instantly pushed two of his fingers inside her tight little pussy. "I need a break.." her soft voice went completely unnoticed, the boys were far too worked up.

"Just let me--" Kay started, before half-moaning half-raggedly exhaling, as yet another man brought her to a spasming shaking orgasm.

"My turn!" Another said, "I'ma show y'all how to eat some PUSSY!"

Suddenly, she could feel a wet wide tongue lapping away languidly at her pussy, enthusiastically eating her like a piece of juicy fruit on a tropical island.

Her breath-catching moans got all the men laughing and some of them even started cheering on the guy eating her pussy. Multiple men were openly jacking off next to her now, and a few were bringing their dicks to her mouth, waiting for her to suck them off. She wasn't even focused on the dicks near her face though- the man ardently eating her pussy out knew what he was doing... Well, when her body couldn't take it anymore and she eventually came, that started off a whole new series of men wanting to try making her cum THAT way as well.

Well, she didn't know if it had been ten minutes or an hour since they started taking turns giving her orgasms, but she had long lost the total number of times she had cum. By now, one of them had worked his dick into her mouth - or did she start sucking it? She couldn't remember... - but she was sucking it, now, all the same. Every now and then, she'd have to come up for air, or to moan when an orgasm took her focus, or to turn to another waiting cock. She couldn't keep track of everything that was happening. One of the boys even wriggled his tongue into her ass which embarrassed her and had all the boys hooting and hollering and laughing..

"Yeah!" they yelled.

"Eat that ass!"

"Nooo...!" she grimaced bashfully, while the boys restrained her, "Not there..." But whoever it was kept tonguing her asshole from below, spreading her pussy lips apart so the others could watch her pussy twitch and spasm as he licked and tongued her sensitive virgin asshole.

"It's time to REALLY get this party started," the quarterback said, letting his porn star dick drop and slap against Kay's little tummy.

Kay's eyebrows shot up, and she made a sound, muffled by the dick in her mouth.

One of John's hands gripped her hip, as the other lined the wide head of his cock up with her slit.

Kay finally managed to jerk her head away, "STOP! No sex, guys- really!"

John scoffed, the head of his fat dick pausing at her dripping pussy entrance, and the room got a little quieter, all the guys waiting to see if John would go through with it.

"Stop aint the safe word, Kay," John said, his cockhad slowly penetrating her wet gripping hole.

For the next thirty or so minutes, Kay experienced what could only be described as a gangbang. One guy would fuck her vigorously and relentlessly, she'd moan like a whore, she'd cum her brains out, then his dick would suddenly be gone, and her body lifted or twisted into a whole new position where a whole new throbbing cock would start working it's way inside her.

A few of the guys would stick their dicks in her mouth at times too when she was in a convenient position, one of them even ejaculating with zero warning to which she gulped as much down as she could before coughing.

Eventually, Kay realized she was not resisting the boys in even the slightest way, anymore, in fact she was most definitely cooperating with them to make the fucking easier when they switched positions or wanting to put a new cock in her hand or her mouth. Truth be told, the boys loved how easy it was to make her cum. And she knew for a fact she had never came this frequently and uncontrollably in her life before. Then again, she had never been passed around from dick to dick without any chance to recover, and there was something so erotic and fear and excitement-inducing about feeling one dick leave her only to feel another one enter her only a few seconds later.

The last dick didn't stop once he'd made her cum, and had her convulsing like a woman possessed. The boys stepped back from her.

"F-fuck...." Kay stammered, hugging herself tightly, her entire body trembling with orgasmic tremors and excitedness.

"Mmm mmm MMM" she heard, suddenly feeling a hand - a gargantuan hand - grip her ankle and pull it apart, exposing her quivering little pussy again.

12