Kay Wins a Bet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

After cleaning the floor, Kay led me into the bedroom and had me lie down across her bed so that my knees were at the edge. She then proceeded to take my hands over my head and the handcuffs were attached with a Velcro strap to something beneath the bed. Then a few moment later, she took other straps and fastened my left ankle to some point near the head of the bed and near the floor and the other ankle to someplace near the foot of the floor. I could not have brought my legs closed had I wanted to. She then went into the bathroom, peed and returned a few minutes later with two towels; one she threw toward the head of the bed and the other to the foot.

All of this, she did in silence as I was willing to submit to anything she wanted at this point, as long as I got to climax!

"Have I ever told you how much I like your stories? I used to have Tommy read them to me as I sucked on him, or I would read them while he ate me. But tonight, I have you here. So instead of reading to me, I want to hear you talk to me. I want you to tell me what you want, how what I am doing to you makes you feel and...." Leaning up over my body, her large, heavy breasts swinging down and resting on my hips, to either side of my cock. "I want you to be very honest with me about how close you are to cumming. I will let you cum, when and how I decide." Her eyes closed for a moment and I saw the light hairs on her forearms stand up as a slight shudder passed over her. She moved a little side to side, her nipples and areolas just caressing my cock. "And if you cum before I say, I will be very angry at you!" she finished.

I had to clear my throat a little before I was able to say, "Got it."

Kay then stayed like that, her breasts just playing over my hips staring down at me. The seconds dragged on before my brain finally realized what the hell she was waiting on! Then I said, quietly, "Suck my cock, Kay."

"What's that?" she asked, leaning down closer to me, her breasts resting now on me. Before I could repeat myself, she bent down and took my left nipple into her teeth and bit as well as sucked on me in such a way as to almost render speech impossible. She sucked hard on me as I writhed and groaned under her assault before she just as suddenly released my flesh. "I'm sorry. I got distracted and could not hear you. What did you ASK for?" she said looking into my eyes making it clear that, while I was to be the one guiding the action through my narration, I was definitely NOT going to be the one in control of the action!

"Oh, my God! Oh, suck my cock, Kay!" I panted out, raising my voice a little. "I want to feel my cock slipping into your mouth and know what that tongue of yours can do to me!"

She smiled down at me and then leaned down and gave my other nipple a short quick kiss. "I hope you get more imaginative than this, big brother! I plan on keeping you awake all night! If you can't adequately guide me to what you want, I guess I will just have to take control back and at least get what I want!" She kissed my nipple again, quickly and slid down my body.

Resting her elbows in the meat of my thighs, she lifted my erection off of my belly with both hands. "I remember you as being bigger." She said with a sigh.

"I was, when we were in our teens and twenties!" I said back. "Mind moving those sharp elbows of yours?"

"Not at all!" And with that she leaned more of her weight onto my legs and dug them deeper into my flesh! I was just about to become more explicit when her lips parted and the tip of my very needy and sensitive cock met her soft smooth lips and moist little tongue. All of the air in my lungs escaped in a hiss as my body convulsed in confusion! Was I in pain or pleasure? Who cared, my mind exploded!

I lifted my head to look down and see her staring up the length of my torso, her brown eyes locked onto mine, burning with a desire for sexual hedonism like I had never seen in her before! I gulped and she raised her head and said, "Tell me again. I want to hear you beg for it!"

"Oh, Fuck! Kay, PLEASE suck my cock! Lick my shaft! Please use your hands on me! Fuck girl, just do me! God, it feels soooo good!" The words tumbled out of my mouth in a torrent as my head dropped back down onto the bed. The last thing I saw was her wide smile, beaming up at me as she reveled in knowing she had total control of me.

For the next couple of minutes, my words were limited to grunts and repeated epithets of, "Oh... Oh, yeah oh... FUCK! That's it! Oh yes, lick right, mmmm fuck yeah right there!" The truth was, Kay needed no direction or instruction. Her every touch, every breath, kiss, lick and fingernail drag were near ecstasy inducing! At some point I was aware of thinking that I needed to relax or all of my ankles and wrists were going to be badly bruised, but it was a price I was more than willing to pay!

Unfortunately, within too few minutes I had to say, "Stop, Kay... Stop!" I was perilously close to losing my load. Immediately, though the room spun in circles and flew upside down as she pulled her lips off of my cock! With one hand she squeezed the base of my cock in a death grip as the fingers of her other hand separated my balls from my taint and pulled down! My mind was immediately thrown into another hurricane swirl of pain and pleasure blending and bending my mind until all that was left was mush!

A few moments later, or at least to me it was a moment later, my body crashed back down to the mattress and I realized that every muscle in my body had constricted so hard as to arch myself from head to toe! "Oh that was delicious!" I heard Kay almost reverently say. "You almost waited too long. You had better be careful... but THAT was wonderful!"

"I'm glad you liked it." I finally managed to say as I felt her fingers slowly start to loosen their grip. As she released me, a sudden aching blue ball pain formed a fist just behind my scrotum and I let out another hiss as I tried not to let the pain overtake all of the pleasure.

"Oh, I think you should get to find out how much I liked it, first hand!" I felt her push up and off of my thighs. With my eyes closed and mind focused on getting my heart back down out of my throat as well as sorting out the plumbing of my manhood, I was only barely aware of her walking around the bed until I felt her climbing up onto the bed right over my head! "Open your eyes, big brother! You deserve to see up close and personal, just how much I enjoyed that!"

My eyes only had a second or two to truly try to adjust to the nearness of Kay's pussy, before she let her knees relax and she lowered herself onto me. "Now it's your turn! Eat me! Make me cum hard again and again!" I heard her say just as her very wet pussy covered my mouth and chin.

Immediately, I stuck out my tongue and began my quest to collect every drop of her dew and explore every turn and curve of her vulva! She was soon leaning over my torso, and I felt her spit on my cock and start to give it strokes and touches, but both of our focus was on her pussy and my tongue.

Normally, I love to build the sexual tension with my wife.... Okay, normally it feels like it takes days just to get her aroused, so I have had to become a very slow, patient oral loving man! But with Kay, there was no 'beating around the bush' so to speak! She was dripping wet before my tongue first tasted her and as my tongue circled her clit and lips sucked and chewed on her labia, things just got wetter! When she rocked up for a moment to catch her breath I surprised her by lifting my head up and quickly pointing the tip of my tongue into the center of her puckered starfish. Her groan let me know that, given the chance, I needed to explore that hole some more this weekend!!

When she lowered herself back down she was more in control and she situated herself so that I could suck on her clit. "Oh, yes! Slower! Oh,... yes... that's it" she began directing the play of my tongue over her sex and it was not long at all until my tongue and chin were slowly following the movements of her hips as she steadily ground her pleasure out of my face! At one point I had to turn my head and gasp a quick breath since my nose and eyes were now awash in her magic woman juice and she was resting more and more of her weight on my face!

All of the time that I was trying my best to pleasure her, she was alternately stroking, teasing, licking and sucking on my cock! I could feel my pre- juices literally spilling out of the tip of my cock and running down the shaft and onto my balls and the bed. When she suddenly slammed herself down onto my chin and began to buck hard and deliberately, I knew that Kay was feeling the same release that I so needed! As if understanding my plight, I felt her once again grab my 'hen eggs' and pull them deep down away from my scrotum.

My head was swimming once again as I tried to breathe, sought to control my own orgasm while doing all I could not to drown under the sudden flow of salty warm deluge of sex juice that poured out of Kay and all over my face!

Reality returned only a few seconds later. (Maybe it was a minute or two, I really cannot say.) Kay had rolled off of me onto her side and her long hair spilled over my thigh and hip in a soft wave of luxury. When I looked at her, her face was red, eyes closed and she held a hand over her chest as if to physically restrain her heart from galloping out of her chest.

I did my best to clear my airway, but my nose was fairly full and with my hands bound above my head, I was able to do little more than make a mess of things for a moment or two until Kay realized what was going on. She grabbed a towel that she had brought out and wiped my face clean and had me blow my nose. "It's the least I could do!" she laughed as she thanked me for a wonderful appetizer for the start of the night. My throbbing cock had relaxed a little, but was still semi-rigid, thick and in desperate need! When she bent over and kissed its underside, I felt it almost immediately go rigid! She laughed again before getting off of the bed and waddling out the door. A minute later she returned with a glass of water.

"Here, drink this... all of it." I could taste something gritty in it as I swallowed it. She watched my lips and throat as she made certain that every last drop in the glass was downed. She smiled at me with her brown eye and angelic look that screamed her wings had been clipped long long ago!

"What was that?" I asked when I had drunk it all and she took the glass from my lips.

"Your last pill," she replied with a barely concealed smirk.

Raising my head off of the bed and looking down my torso to where a puddle of fluids had gathered on my belly and then rolled onto the bed as my cock had slowly relaxed again. "Does it really look like I need more help getting hard for you?" I asked looking back up at her.

"No, but you never have had to satisfy a woman for a whole night either!" she laughed as she leaned over me to put the glass on the night stand. Her breasts swung over me and her first impulse seemed to be to rise up so they did not touch me. But then she relaxed and took her time over me, dragging her nipples back and forth across my flesh. It was quite obvious from the way that they hardened that she enjoyed the tease almost as much as I did!

She picked up a couple of gummy bear type things and popped a couple into her mouth and then gave a couple to me. "These are a synthetic THC that has some other stuff mixed in with it. Unless you are horny, they don't seem to do much for either Tommy or me, but when we are horny.... They seem to make the.... climaxes even higher."

"And you need more?" I asked with a big laugh that was cut short by her open hand slapping down hard right over my diagram.

"Ahhhh. Did that hurt my little brother?" She leaned over me and kissed my chest... and then trailed a line of kisses and bites down my torso, over my right hip and then to my hairless balls.

"You know, I have always wanted to give you a hickie!" She looked over her shoulder back up at my face.

"And you can just keep dreaming about that! Explaining a bite mark down there to my wife would not be pleasant!" I said, with a slight edge.

Kay did not seem to hear. "She won't notice, at least if you have not been lying to me! You say that she hardly ever even looks at you anymore and never gives you a blowjob, so..."

"Kay...." I said with a rising warning note to my voice. But it was too late. She turned and I felt her biting and sucking on my flesh up high on the thigh! It felt wonderful and wrong and so bad, and yet so right! She then started sucking on the other thigh in much the same way! "Kay.... oh god, stop... Kay oh shit. Kay." I kept mumbling but I was not certain whether it was because I wanted her to stop or to never stop! She continued to feast on my flesh and as much as I tried to protest, the erection that grew to its maximum hardness and bounced up and down from my abdomen announced quite plainly that I was loving every second of her attentions

She then turned and laid across my torso and looking into my eyes began to suck hard on my nipple! It hurt so good! Looking into her eyes they were burning with a fire that said this one was for all three of us! Kay and my wife had been best friends in college and I have always wondered if they had ever...experimented back then with each other. Seeing her eyes alight with need and fiendish desire all I could do was moan as the length of her long hair flowed over my now rock hard cock made all of those questions resurface. In my mind I could see her sucking on my wife's young firm breasts the way that I had all of those years ago and I wondered who made her cum the hardest!

She suddenly rose up on her knees and said, "Don't come. Not yet. I want to use your body and then ... fuck ... then I want you to come with everything you have inside of my pussy! I want to drain every fucking drop out of you!"

With that, she straddled my hips and pulled my cock up and began pushing the head of my cock up and across the thick, soft flesh of her pussy lips! I could feel her rubbing me up and down, so very close to just slipping my throbbing head deep up inside of her. Neither of us were talking now. All of our attention and every bit of our strength was focused simply on the sensations of our privates sliding so close to where they would fit so perfectly together!

She raised up and my cock slapped solidly against my belly before she immediately lowered herself and started humping the length of the underside of my cock. I tilted my head up to watch as her hips rocked back and forth with a near violent motion as the entirety of my cock worked up and back over every bit of her pink slit! She was grunting now and thrusting herself hard against me over and over again.

And as I was watching her ass roll almost down to my balls and then back up, I felt her slam her body down hard against my hips! It took me staring at the ceiling and counting by odd numbers to 100 to keep from coming as I felt her hot juices once again pouring out of her steamy hot cunt and over my hips, my cock, my balls. I thrust my hips up to meet her thrusts and she moaned and once again her hips pounded down onto me as she shook in a most primal quaking.

Finally, she then lunged forward, head and shoulders off of the bed. She was panting and repeating the mantra, "Oh my, ... oh my...." over and over again. After a few moments, I felt her tug on something around my ankle and I felt it release. A moment later, she rolled over to my other ankle and repeated the process freeing my other leg. When she rolled off of me, I moved my legs and felt the blood moving through my weary limbs once again.

Kay sat up and started to undo the strap holding my cuffed wrists in place, when she stopped. She grabbed my chin and turned my head away from her. I had no idea what she was doing until her lips and teeth were on the soft flesh at the side of my throat and just below my ear. I started to yell at her to please stop but she rose up and whispered in my ear, "I soooo want to do it. I want to claim your body for my play toy. Your wife really does not know what she is wasting....." and then she bit my earlobe before running her tongue around the outside of my ear!

I was panting by the time she stopped molesting my ear and I realized that she had freed my hands. She romped to the other side of the bed while telling me to stand up. I did my best to comply as the pins and needles in all of my extremities protested their sudden freedom. She led me over to the closed door to her walk-in closet. I had never noticed before that she had a piece of Velcro attached to a chain that ran over the top of the door. She quickly wrapped the Velcro around the handcuffs and pulled a length of chain on the other side of the door, so my hands were once again over my head.

Turning toward the bed, she bent forward at the waist and said, "Give me your cock!" I tried to move as close to her as I could and she reached between her legs and grabbed my hard and aching cock, aiming it in the direction of the vertical crevice of her ass cheeks. "mmm, doesn't that feel good, Bryan. Slide it up and down my crack! I know you want my ass!" She flexed her butt to the point that she almost was grabbing my cock with her cheeks! The pillowy tightness... and the wrongness of it all was intoxicating!

Then she reached back and pulled my cock out straight and positioned it to once again as if to slide along the groove of her sex! By now I was nearly cross-eyed in need, straining to get my cock into her so that I could erupt! She teased me for what seemed like forever! "If your cock was an inch longer it would be stroking my clit and you know that I would let you fuck me if you did that." she crooned at one point and I nearly ripped my arms out of socket trying to get that one more inch.

And then she did it! She pushed the head of my penis into her vestibule and leaned back into my hips. In one smooth motion, she took the entirety of my hardon all of the way into her pussy and squeezed me like a vice! It was nearly heaven on earth and we just stood there for a moment, me completely impaled up to my ever tightening balls in her shaved slit!

Then she slowly began to move her hips...only a bit at a time at first. It was as if she was testing her ability to ride my angry beast without getting hurt. Or maybe she was simply trying to make the ride last. I did not know then and will never know exactly what she was thinking but I remember thinking that there was no way I was going to last very long! As if reading my thoughts, Kay changed up her approach all at once and in the space of a few strokes we went from the slow, controlled and measured coupling to her banging her ass back into my hips over and over again in a no holds barred race to the fucking end!

The moment I started to cum I roared and Kay pushed back so hard that we both crashed into the door! Her tight coochie was pulsing and pulling on my cock like a mythical sex starved creature seeking to pull my entire being inside out through my cock! I could feel the strain of my vocal cords as they created sounds that were demonic and I pushed more and more of myself into my little sister's sex starved muff!

It felt as if my cock was pumping out semen like a fire truck at a three alarm blaze. Over and over, again and again we would move to a slightly different angle, change the depth or squeeze a little harder and we would both groan and the twitching avalanche of orgasmic feelings would crash through our bodies and minds demolishing everything that tried to stand in its way!

I finally slipped from her as she sank to the floor into an exhausted puddle. The sensation caused one last sad, weak stream of thick goo to push out the end of my cock and land on her chest and boobs. I moaned as she collected the thick mixture with her fingers and fed it into her lips while watching my reaction. I groaned and thought for certain I was going to die a very happy man at any second!