Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 01

Story Info
Kayla & Mike begin their freshmen year.
27k words
4.56
18.9k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a sequel to the four-part series

Kayla & Mike - Taboo Unleashed.

Tremendous thanks to my editor Demiurging.

All characters are 18yrs of age or older.

Hope you enjoy it!

Kayla & Mike - College Days

Freshman Year

Kayla O'Neill's bare feet tapped on the dashboard of her brother Mike's car to the beat of the music. The ocean breeze swirled her long red hair about her face as she gazed at her brother. He was concentrating on following the car in front, the one filled with their parents and the parents of Meredith and Billy Wingate. Kayla's B.F.F. Meredith and her brother Billy followed behind Mike's car. Each vehicle was loaded to the max with boxes and suitcases. They were all headed to college at Coastal University, which according to the sign they just passed, was about twenty miles away.

Mike glanced over at his sister, noticing her pink-polished toenails and long semi-tanned legs, which seemed longer due to the tiny white cotton shorts Kayla decided to wear for the trip. Also, tan was a subjective term for Mike and Kayla. When you had red hair and fair skin, any color that wasn't burnt red was considered a good tan.

He finally looked at her face. She had a blissful expression as she stared at him.

"What are you staring at?" he inquired.

Kayla's smiled, beamed back at him, "You, silly. God, you're so handsome."

It had been an unbelievable and eventful summer for Kayla and Mike. They went from being siblings who had always been close and loved each other to siblings that were even closer and made love to each other. Since their memorable high school graduation party night, where they masturbated in front of each other to a classic porn video, they had almost non-stop sex for the rest of the summer. However, multiple times they were mere seconds from being caught by one of their parents or both, leading to tons of nervousness for the sister and brother. As they headed away from home, about to begin a new adventure together, Kayla finally felt at ease.

"I can't wait to christen your apartment after all the parents leave tonight," Kayla told her brother.

Mike smiled and chuckled. "Just remember, we still need to be careful. If anyone at school finds out about us, we'll be ostracized and thrown out of the University."

"I know, I know," Kayla exclaimed, rolling her eyes. She found her brother's sensibility annoying at times. However, it was probably the one thing that had prevented them from being caught. "Aren't you the one that almost got us busted when Mom came home because she forgot something?"

Mike laughed. "Oh, we're going to play that game, are we? Well, my scorecard has it five to one on whose fault it was almost getting caught, with you having the lead." He glanced over at his sister, who wore a sheepish grin.

Kayla's hand snaked over the center console, resting it on her brother's firm and powerful thigh. Her fingers gently stroked up and down the inner part before giving a light massage. "I can't help it. I love you too much. You're like a drug that I need all the time."

Which was entirely a true statement for Kayla. Since their love affair had begun, she was always in a constant state of arousal, which was sometimes difficult to control.

"I love you too, Kayla." Mike grabbed her hand, interlocking their fingers and giving it a squeeze.

Kayla tried looking behind her to see how the trailing car was doing, but the backseat was too crammed with their belongings. "How are Meredith and Billy doing back there?"

Mike craned his neck, looking in the rearview mirror, trying to see over the mounds of stuff. "Hhmm, that's funny. I don't see Meredith, just Billy. He has a strange look on his face."

Curious, Kayla let go of Mike's hand and twisted around in her seat to get a better look, trying to figure out where her best friend went. She could see Billy, his mouth was slightly open, and he looked like he was breathing heavily. However, she could not see Meredith in the passenger seat. Finally, Kayla saw Meredith's ponytail rise up near the steering wheel, and then it disappeared again. Then it happened again, and again, and again.

Kayla burst out laughing, covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh my God, that girl."

Mike tried to see but needed to concentrate on driving. "What's going on?"

Kayla remained focused on the action. "I think Meredith is giving Billy a blow job, and from the looks of it, I think he's about to come."

Billy's mouth opened wider as his head snapped back. His car swerved a little before he regained control. Meredith's head popped up, her hand wiping her mouth before she kissed her brother on the cheek. She looked out the front window grinning from ear to ear, waving at Kayla.

Kayla shook her head, mouthing the words "You're crazy" while her index finger circled the side of her head.

Meredith laughed, giving her friend the thumbs up.

"She's crazy," Mike stated. "How are they doing anyway? Billy doesn't ever talk about it."

"They're more in lust than in love. I don't think it will ever turn into anything more than that. You know Meredith, always the free spirit. She won't see Billy for months, so I guess she's getting in her last licks."

Mike burst out laughing. "You're funny!"

"Ba da bum." Kayla pretended to hit the cymbal of her make-believe drum set as she giggled at her joke. "I'm not sure what I'd do if that were happening to us."

The night Kayla and Mike first had sex, Meredith accidentally saw them but kept their secret and vowed never to tell anyone. Unfortunately, a week later, Billy found out. Luckily, Meredith and Billy also had hidden desires for one another, and they too spent the rest of the summer fucking each other's brains out.

"Well, hopefully, we'll never have to find out. We need to get through these four years of college, and then we can decide where we can live and be together," Mike told her.

Kayla's eyes lit up, grabbing Mike's hand again. "You mean it! You're not teasing me, are you?"

Mike glanced over at his sister. "Of course I mean it. I love you more than anything, Kayla. I think about you all the time. Luckily, we don't have any classes together; otherwise, I'd probably fail cause I would be staring at you the entire time."

Tears welled up in Kayla's eyes. Mike always knew the right thing to say, which made her love him even more. She rested her head on his arm while she clutched his hand with both of hers. "Well, I'm sure there's some elective class we could take together. I think it would be fun. How about photography?"

Mike rolled his eyes, "Oh great. So how long will it be until you convince me to take nude pictures of you?"

"Well, you got a point there." Kayla laughed, knowing that was exactly what would happen. "Okay, how about Scuba? I'm taking it next semester, so I can get an easy A, and it's something we can enjoy together after we're done with college." Meredith and Kayla had already completed their Scuba certifications over the summer to get ahead, so it would be easy when they took the class. Mike had never dived before, but he was a fantastic swimmer, and the likelihood of him joining the college swim team was high.

"Maybe," Mike responsed. It was a great idea; however, he didn't want to give in to her demands immediately. He was reasonably certain later on that evening that's all he would be doing.

Kayla and Mike's courses of study for the next four years couldn't have been more different. Kayla and Meredith came to Coastal University to study Marine Biology, while Mike's major was Engineering. The school was considered a mid-sized college with a decent size student body. Large enough for plenty of social and athletic opportunities but small enough that you didn't get lost in the crowd. However, the majors Kayla, Meredith, and Mike were pursuing were top-notch at the University. A degree from Coastal would definitely help them pursue their dreams.

The palm tree-lined entrance to the University signaled they had finally arrived at their destination. The three cars maneuvered to the building labeled Piper House that Kayla and Meredith would call home for the fall semester. In the spring, they would move into Mike's condo that Kayla and Mike's Dad purchased. He figured it was a sound investment after Mike decided to go to Coastal and would save money in the end. Meredith's Dad would help with the costs and supply anything they needed regarding housewares. His daughter living with the O'Neill siblings made him feel at ease, and he figured his youngest child would be safe and protected. Of course, he had no idea about the wild threesome the young students had during the sex-filled summer or the tryst Meredith and Kayla had during a sleepover. Ignorance was bliss at times.

The unloading and unpacking went without a hitch, and having an eight-person workforce made everything easy. Finally, the parents and Billy said their goodbyes inside Mike's apartment. The moms cried like babies, the thought of their children all grown up too much for them to take.

Kayla spied Meredith pulling her brother into their future bedroom just long enough for a quick goodbye. It wasn't very long until all the parents were ready to leave, and the Wingates called out for Billy. Luckily the bedroom connected to a bathroom where Billy exited, and Meredith appeared from the bedroom, leaving no one the wiser.

Mike, Kayla, and Meredith waved goodbye to their loved ones from the street. They were eager to begin the next chapter in their lives. It was about dinnertime, so they strolled across campus to the Dining Hall. The friends were amazed at all the available eating options. It was like being on a cruise ship.

"Shit, I'm going to need some self-control, or my ass will be enormous," Meredith cried. "Look at all of this food."

They splurged a bit, being their first night, and sat with a group of other new students getting the lay of the land and some intel on the on-goings at Coastal University. After dinner they split up. Meredith wanted to learn more about the sororities on campus while Kayla and Mike were eager to be alone.

"See you back at the dorm room, Kay. Have fun, you two," Meredith exclaimed with a wicked grin as the O'Neill siblings hastened back to Mike's condo.

Twenty minutes later, Kayla's nude body glistened with sweat. A cool ocean breeze blew through an open window in Mike's apartment, hardening her rose-colored nipples. Her bare ass was perched on the edge of the kitchen counter while her quivering legs were spread, draped over her brother's shoulders. One hand clutched the edge of the counter as the other caressed the back of Mike's head. The O'Neill siblings were determined to have sex in every part of Mike's new apartment; the kitchen was first on the list.

Mike wanted to take it slow, very slow. It had been quite some time since they had a chance to be alone without the fear of being caught, and they hadn't been together for several days. He'd been nestled between his sister's supple thighs for quite some time kissing, licking, and nibbling. It took him at least five to ten minutes of foreplay before he even touched her overheated, rapidly-moistening pussy.

Kayla writhed and moaned while her brother's experienced tongue slowly built her orgasm. "Oh god, Mike, just like that." Her hips bucked against his mouth, trying to extract every ounce of pleasure.

Deciding it was time to give her just what she needed, Mike sank his middle finger deep inside her while he sucked her heated clit between his lips. Then, adding a slight curl to his fingertip, he located Kayla's spot sending her over the edge.

Kayla's head went back, smacking into the kitchen cabinet. She ignored the temporary pain as the orgasm coursed through her body. Her hands clutched the back of Mike's head, holding him against her exploding mound. Her legs shook, and she tried not to clamp them around his head.

"Arrrgggghhh, I'm cuuummming," she cried. Mike continued to gently suck on her nub, prolonging the rapture.

As Kayla's climax ebbed, Mike rose to his feet between her still-quivering thighs. His lips found hers. Kayla devoured his mouth and tongue while her body still relished the orgasm.

Mike slid his rock-hard cock up and down her moistened slit, coating it in her juices before slowly pushing it inside her welcoming entrance. Kayla gasped as her brother slowly filled her up with his gigantic dick.

"God, I hope I never get used to how big you are," she told him. "It's the most wonderful sensation every time."

Mike smiled as he continued pushing in until he was entirely inside his incredibly hot sister. "Oh, Kayla, your pussy is on fire." He leaned forward, kissing her again.

Kayla groaned in his mouth as Mike began slowly fucking her. Mike broke the kiss and tried to suck on one of her amazing tits, but the angle prevented it. I guess this is what happens when you try having sex in unusual places, he thought.

So he concentrated on giving her the fucking they both needed. He held her legs with his powerful arms at her knees and used them as leverage while his hips moved back and forth.

Kayla threw her head back and, again, hit the kitchen cabinet behind her. "Ouch," she cried in between her moans of pleasure.

Mike stopped moving, "Are you okay?"

His sister's closed eyes popped open, "I'm fine. Please don't stop. You feel incredible."

Like a dutiful brother and thoughtful lover, Mike returned to thrusting in and out of her hot box. Kayla immediately began moaning and took deep breaths each time he plunged all the way into her.

"Oh god, Mike, yes, yes, fuck me," she moaned. "Please fuck me harder."

Instead of going faster, Mike slammed his enormous cock into her repeatedly with some force. However, this made her head and back collide with the kitchen cabinets, making Kayla wince each time.

Mike seeing that he was giving his younger sister both pleasure and pain, decided that these dynamics needed to change. So he stopped thrusting, making Kayla's eyes pop open again.

"Why did you stop? Please don't stop," she begged.

Mike leaned forward, giving her a tender kiss. "You're head is hitting the cabinets and hurting you. We need to move."

Kayla tried to continue the lovemaking by thrusting her hips back and forth, "It's okay; just keep going," she pleaded.

Mike shook his head, "You're so silly sometimes. Wrap your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist," he instructed. His sister did as he asked, and Mike lifted her off the kitchen counter with his cock still buried in her wanting vagina. He swung them around 180 degrees and gently placed her on the circular kitchen table. Kayla released her hands and laid her back on the generous surface while her legs remained wrapped around her brother's waist.

Mike bent down, kissing his sister more forcibly. Their tongues entwined while Mike's hand caressed Kayla's breasts. Finally, he broke the kiss, "Now, isn't this better?"

Kayla sheepishly stared up at him, "Much. You're so smart."

Mike's lips nuzzled her neck while he ground his pelvis into her. Then he traveled further down, letting his tongue lick around her areola before sucking a part of her breast into his mouth.

"Mmmm," Kayla moaned while her hands caressed his head and back.

Mike spent some time licking, nibbling, and sucking each breast while grinding his embedded shaft inside Kayla's steaming vagina. Then, figuring they both had enough foreplay, he straightened up and grabbed her legs putting her feet on his shoulders. He was going to fuck her and fuck her hard. Mike leaned forward a bit, creating the perfect angle. He slowly pulled his hips back until just the tip of his penis remained inside and then pushed all the way in until his balls hit Kayla's upturned ass.

Kayla gasped as she arched her back. The pleasure was off the charts. "Oh my god, you're in me so deep."

Mike continued the technique a few more times, and on the last one at this moderate pace, he slammed down hard, pushing Kayla over the edge. The heat and wetness radiating out of her sex were intense. Mike's lips clamped down on one of her breasts as his sister bucked wildly underneath him.

"Aaahhh, aaahhh," she moaned with her eyes closed, relishing every second.

Just as Kayla came down from orgasm number two, Mike grabbed each vertical leg and began pistoning his cock in and out of her flooded pussy. His manhood ached for release. The sounds of the sibling's skin smacking together filled the humble apartment.

Kayla's head thrashed side to side from the intense pounding, making her fiery hair whip back and forth. Her body readied for another release. But this one was going to be off the charts. Primal groans from deep inside her escaped her lips as her brother's cock filled every part of her.

She opened her eyes, staring at him. Her hands grasped his sculpted biceps, "I'm going to cum again, Mike. Oooohhh, it feels amazing. I want you to cum in me."

Mike's heated balls stirred at his sister's erotic moaning, ready for a powerful release.

Kayla's pussy began to spasm around Mike's stiff shaft, "Oh shit, I'm cumming. God, it feels sooo good." Her hands grabbed her full breasts while her fingers pinched her hardened nipples, giving her extra pleasure.

That was the final straw for Mike, "Aaaaahhh, I'm cumming too." He continued to pump into his sister as he flooded her with his cum.

--------------------

After their intense lovemaking, the siblings snuggled on the couch. Mike lay on his back, with Kayla draped partially over him. Her head rested on his firm chest while her fingers caressed his torso.

"This is nice. No worries about parents barraging in, just you and me," Kayla cooed.

Mike kissed the top of her head, "It is nice, and we can sleep in the same bed without the threat of being caught."

Kayla squeezed her body against her brother's. The thought of not being alone at night made her feel blissful. "Yes, that will be great, but unfortunately not tonight, handsome. I promised Meredith we would hang out later in our dorm room since it's our first day of college."

"Oh, what are you two up to? Naked pillow fights to kick off your college careers." Mike chuckled.

Kayla laughed, "Don't you wish. So, is that one of your fantasies?"

Mike tilted her face to look into his sister's striking green eyes. "I'm living my fantasy right now." His lips pressed into hers with a delicate kiss.

Kayla's smile beamed, "When did you become such a smooth talker?"

Mike smiled back, "When I fell in love with you." Their lips locked in a fevered kiss.

--------------------------------

Kayla returned to her dorm from Mike's apartment in good time. She decided to get in a light jog and figure out the quickest way between her present and future housing. She turned several guys' heads during the journey, with a few acting like they were on a construction site. The cheesy and stupid pickup lines made her laugh.

She chatted with a few girls lingering in the halls as she went to her room. Everyone so far was very friendly, and Kayla looked forward to making some lasting friendships. How she was going to keep her romantic relationship with her brother a secret from everyone was still to be determined.

When Kayla entered the room, Meredith sat cross-legged on her bed, writing in her journal.

"There you are. Wow! How many times did you cum? You look radiant," Meredith inquired.

Kayla brusquely closed the door. "Jeez, Meredith, nosey much. I lost count, actually," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry, Kayla, I'm just a little jealous, and I've been waiting for you so we could talk. Come on, climb into bed with me, and I'll tell you everything I learned about the sorority scene."

123456...8