Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 02

Story Info
Kayla has a plan to seduce her brother.
9k words
4.76
34.7k
73

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank everyone for the support and encouragement of my very first story.

**Note** -- all characters are 18 years old or over.

*****

Kayla woke up the next day, tired and frustrated. Images of last night's encounter, with her brother Mike, flashed through her mind the entire night. She was in a constant state of arousal. Kayla masturbated several times throughout the night, trying to get relief. However, none of her orgasms came close to the one she experienced pleasuring herself with her brother. Whatever had been unleashed inside of her was not going away. In fact, it was worse than when she went to bed. Her vagina was still hot and incredibly moist. The slightest thought of Mike's cock, and him jerking off in front of her, made her pussy flood.

She went to Mike's room, hoping they could talk, but he wasn't there. He was probably already eating breakfast upstairs.

She took a shower, a cold shower, and put on her bikini for the day. She picked the one with the least amount of fabric. Maybe she could seduce Mike into another masturbation session, or more. Kayla covered herself up with a crop shirt, and small cotton shorts. She didn't want her dad making a scene, first thing in the morning, about her attire.

When she entered the kitchen, the whole family was there. Mom was making breakfast, and Mike and her father were at the counter eating.

"Good morning, Pumpkin," her dad said when she walked in. "Someone's a sleepy head this morning."

She went behind her father and put her arms around him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Morning, daddy."

She looked straight ahead at Mike, who glanced at her. Kayla puckered her lips, blowing him a kiss. Mike broke the gaze, going back to his breakfast.

"Would you like some breakfast, sweetie?" her mom asked.

Kayla still stood behind her father, "that would be great, mom. I'm starving. I worked up a huge appetite somehow."

Mike glanced up again, and Kayla raised her eyebrows up and down, grinning at him. He lowered his head and resumed eating.

Mom set down a plate of pancakes at the empty spot next to her brother. "Here you go, sweetie."

Kayla sat down and began eating. Her father gave both of them the lecture about no parties and no drinking while they were away on vacation. He also wanted them to help clean up from last night.

"Now Kayla, make sure you listen to your brother. He's in charge while we're gone."

Kayla smiled, "yes, daddy. I'll do whatever Mike wants." She reached her hand under the counter, placing it on Mike's upper thigh.

Mike flinched like someone smacked him, but didn't look at her. Between the touching and the tone of Kayla's voice with her hidden meanings, Mike's dick hardened.

"I'll be a good girl," she purred. Her hand massaged his thigh and then touched his penis.

Mike stood up quickly, keeping his hands in front of his erection. "Um, I'm going for a swim," and exited out of the kitchen in a hurry.

Kayla giggled and finished her breakfast before following him to the pool.

Mike was plowing through the water at a tremendous pace. He actually created a wake. Kayla watched him do lap after lap as she walked to the pool. She pulled her shirt over her head and pushed her shorts off. The bikini she had on today was bright blue and her skimpiest. The top was reinforced, forcing her breasts together, creating a pronounced deep cleavage. The high waist bottoms left little to the imagination. She sat at the edge, dangling her feet in the water, waiting for his return lap.

As Mike swam towards her, she stuck her foot out. Eventually, he swam into it, causing him to stop.

Wiping the water from his face, he managed to look at her. His mouth opened a bit when he saw what she was wearing. His penis once again began to grow, hidden beneath the water.

"What are you doing?" he asked her.

She leaned forward, giving him an excellent view of her ample breasts. "Trying to talk to you."

Mike took a deep breath, moving in closer to her so he could keep his voice low. "There's nothing to talk about. Look, what we did last night was amazing, but we can't do it again. It's wrong. We're brother and sister, we can't do things like that."

Kayla frowned, pouting her lips, "but I need help. I can't stop thinking about it, about you. I'm wet right now, looking at you." She extended her foot, brushing it against his cock.

"Woah," Mike quickly backed away out of her reach. "What are you doing? Mom or dad might see."

Kayla turned towards the house, seeing no evidence of their parents. "They're probably packing."

"I don't care. Listen to me, you have to stop it. I promise we'll talk tomorrow after mom and dad leave for vacation. In the meantime, I going to finish my workout, and then I'll help you clean up. Maybe doing some chores will take your mind off it."

Kayla felt like her big brother was scolding her. She needed a new plan. "Fine, we'll talk to tomorrow."

She got up and bent over to pick up her clothes. What little amount of fabric to her bottoms rode up her butt, making it a thong. Mike stared at his sister's naked ass while she walked away. It was perfect. Each firm cheek moving up and down as she walked. The sight of her ass made his dick hard as a rock.

"I'm going to be in the best shape of my life if I have to keep this up," he thought, resuming his laps.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Kayla and Mike barely spoke to each other while they cleaned up after the party, and for the rest of the day. Meredith had to work at her family's hardware store all day, so Kayla had no one to talk to. Her urges had not subsided, and her sexual arousal was constant throughout the day, into the evening. Her parents went to bed early since they had a very early flight in the morning, and Mike went to one of his friend's house. She sat alone watching TV, trying to remain awake, waiting to talk to Mike when he came home. However, she was exhausted from the poor sleep the night before, and couldn't stay up. She put on a crop shirt, tiny silk shorts, and went to bed.

------------------------------

The sound of car doors closing woke Kayla from a great night's sleep. Her parents must be leaving for the airport she imagined. She looked at the clock, which read 5am. Her hand was still between her legs from when she went to bed. She managed to have a small orgasm last night, helping in her ability to go to sleep. After giving it ten minutes to ensure her parents would not return because they forgot something, she got up. Kayla had a new plan, one that Mike hopefully would be unable to resist.

His door was slightly ajar when she reached it, and she slipped inside. There was just enough ambient light from the full moon, making it easier for her to see. Mike was sprawled out on his bed, a sheet barely covering him. Kayla knew he slept in the nude, from the countless occasions she would talk with him after he went to bed. He always made sure to keep the covers up to his chest. Not this time, however. His entire torso and left leg were uncovered, leaving the sheet barely covering his penis.

Kayla crept across the room, gently crawling onto the foot of Mike's bed, nestling between his legs. She didn't want to wake him until the time was right. Hoping it would be too late to stop. Grabbing the sheet, she gently lifted it off his crotch, exposing his magnificent penis.

Gosh, it was so big. Even semi-hard, it was big, Kayla thought. She licked her lips while her hand lightly grasped it. Kayla leaned forward, placing a tiny kiss on the head. His cock twitched in her hand, growing bigger. She kissed it again while gently stroking it. Mike moved a little but remained asleep.

Kayla paused for a second, the moment of truth at hand. There was no going back if she did what she wanted to do. Looking at her brother, her love for him was overwhelming, or was it lust? She didn't care at this point. The heat in her pussy increased, juices flowed even more. She was sopping wet for him. Here goes everything, she thought.

Her mouth took the tip of his penis, bathing it with her tongue. Lowering down a little further, his cock stretched her lips while she gently sucked. She had about three inches of his cock in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down the glistening shaft. Kayla kept going, stopping every once in a while to swallow her saliva. She licked it, kissed it, and then went back to sucking on it. The only sound in the room was the sucking sound she made until he finally started to moan.

"Mmmmm," Mike moaned. His eyes were still closed.

Kayla kept bobbing up and down on his shaft, letting more of his huge cock slip in. She wasn't sure she was doing everything, right? However, his moaning, and the heat coming off his still growing dick, led her to believe he enjoyed it. She quickened her pace.

"Oooohhh," his breathing began to labor. "Mmmmm."

Mike's eyelids began to flutter. Man, he was having the sexiest wet dream ever. As he started to awaken, he was bummed that it was over. However, the sensation and feelings continued. How can that be? Was he still sleeping? He then heard the slurping sounds and looked between his legs.

"What the fuck! Kayla, what are you doing?"

Kayla had grasped his cock tighter when she felt him stir and plunged her mouth down to keep him from moving.

"Aaaahhh," he groaned.

She took her mouth off his shaft, keeping her lips pressed to it. "You're smart. You know very well what I'm doing," plunging her mouth down it again.

Mike tried to move, but his body betrayed him. The pleasure was too great. The fact that his sister was blowing him made his cock even harder.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he stammered.

Kayla kept bobbing up and down, finally coming up for air. "I know you're enjoying it. Instead of pretending to resist, you could help me. It's not like I know what I'm completely doing, you know." She licked his cock up and down before sucking it back inside her mouth.

"Oh, Jesus," he groaned. Lust buried what little resistance he had left. "Teeth, a little too much teeth," he instructed.

Kayla stopped, talking her mouth off his shaft, she stroked him, "what?"

"I shouldn't feel your teeth," he gasped.

"Oh, you mean like this?" plunging her mouth down, she took half his cock in, perfectly. Her head moved up and down, keeping her teeth out of the mix.

"Oh my god, oh my," his breathing now in short gasps. "It feels amazing."

She continued for a few seconds before seeing if there were any more improvements to be made.

"Mmmm, maybe a little deeper," he gasped. "Also, don't forget about my balls."

She pumped his glistening shaft with her hand and used her tongue on his balls. Licking around each one, before taking each into her mouth gently sucking on them.

"Aaaahh, that's it, I can't believe this happening," he croaked. He stared at the ceiling before closing his eyes.

"Seeing is believing big brother. I want you to look at me," her tongue went from his balls to the tip of his cock.

Mike lowered his head, staring at his little sister. Their eyes met. They could see the lust in each other. Kayla plunged her mouth down, getting at least five inches of his shaft inside. His cock went partially going down her throat, while she cupped his balls, massaging them gently. She bobbed up and down, getting about six inches of his cock in her mouth.

"OH MY GOD," Mike shouted. Quickly covering up his mouth, unaware they were utterly alone in the house.

Kayla came up for air, gasping a little, "it's okay. It's just you and me for the next week and a half."

She went back to worshipping his cock, using various techniques, licking, kissing sucking, and fondling his balls. Kayla increased the speed of her sucking, now moaning herself on his shaft.

Mike put his hand on her head, caressing her hair, while her head moved up and down. This spurred his sister on to a new level. She grabbed his cock with both hands, pumping them up and down, while her mouth followed. This sent Mike over the edge.

"Oh god Kayla, I'm going to cum. Aaahh, Aaahh. I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cuuummming!"

Kayla kept her mouth on half his cock, continuing to massage his balls. She felt them stir, as his shaft became red hot. A thick rope of cum hit the back of her throat. It almost made her gag, but she let some of it spill out. She kept sucking as three more huge loads spilled into her mouth, swallowing as much as she could. When her brother's cock stopped ejaculating, she cleaned up the mess, licking up all of his cum. She loved the taste of him. It was even better than the other night.

She was still licking his shaft, "how was that big brother?"

Mike swung his legs away from her and sat at the edge of his bed. His hands went to his face rubbing it.

"Oh god, I just came in my sister's mouth," shaking his head back and forth.

Kayla crawled on the bed towards him. She removed her top, letting her naked breasts free, and sat yoga-style next to him. Putting an arm around him, she rested her cheek on his shoulder and made sure her boob touched his arm.

"It's okay, Mike. I know you enjoyed it as much as I did," trying to calm him down.

He looked at her. She lifted her head off his shoulder, so he could see her, all of her.

"Oh, Jesus, you took your top off?" He went back to shaking his head. "We shouldn't have done that. I supposed to protect you, and love..." He cut off the last part.

"Love me?" she asked.

"Not like that," he responded.

She turned his head to make him look at her. His eyes roamed up and down from her face to her breasts. "Mike, what we just did was amazing. You taste amazing. I want you to taste me."

Kayla reached down her shorts, collecting her juices with her fingers. She brought them to Mike's mouth, pushing them inside. He began to suck on her fingers, finally grabbing her hand while sucking all of her scents. Lust filled his eyes. She moved towards him, replacing her fingers with her mouth, a gentle kiss at first. Mike looked her up and down, staring more at her perfect tits. Finally, he moved towards her, kissing her. Their lips locked, his mouth trying to get more of her.

His hand went to one of her breasts, massaging it while they kissed.

"Mmmmm," she moaned in his mouth. Kayla broke the kiss, keeping her lips barely touching Mike's.

"I want you to make me come," she whispered. She breathed deeply, keeping her lips close to her brother's.

Mike looked into her emerald eyes, "we can't fuck."

All in good time, she thought, but first things first. She kissed Mike lightly, "you can do whatever you want to me, Mike. I want you to taste me like I tasted you."

He kissed her this time, their tongues touching inside their open mouths. He pulled back after a few seconds. Doubt crept into his mind.

Kayla placed her hands on his face, "please," her wanton eyes begging him.

She could see his resistance fading. Her plan worked, victory was at hand. Well, at least this battle. There was still the war concerning her virginity, but that could wait.

Mike's penis was fully erect again. His sexual desires burning inside him were too much to handle. He moved in, kissing her feverishly.

Kayla wrapped her arms around his neck. Leaning back, she kicked her legs out, pulling him towards her as she stretched out on the bed. He moved between her parted legs, their kissing never stopping. His body hovered over her, moving his mouth with hers.

Mike slid his lips to her neck, nuzzling it with gentle kisses and licks.

Kayla moaned, "Mmmm, that feels nice," encouraging him.

He kept moving down her body, grabbing one of her breasts, while his mouth sucked on the other. He lightly bit her rosy nipple before sucking it back into his mouth. Mike moved from one breast to the other, giving them equal attention.

Kayla caressed the back of his head while he sucked. "Yes, suck on my tits. It feels so good big brother," she cooed.

Mike kissed his way down her tight stomach and grabbed the top of her tiny shorts. Looking into her eyes, he slowly pulled them down her long legs. Once he removed them completely. Kayla parted her legs while running her hand over her vagina.

She smiled at him, "see how wet my pussy is for you."

Mike nestled between her legs, placing kisses and licks to her inner thighs. He moved closer and closer to her honeypot, taking his time. His tongue licked each swollen outer lip before he placed his mouth on her pussy.

"Oooohhh," she moaned. "Yes, Mike, suck my pussy," grabbing the back of his head.

He moved his lips, caressing her entire pussy with his mouth, and then flicked his tongue over her clit.

Her hips bucked, "Oooohhh, oh my, that's really something." Kayla had never experienced this sensation. Masturbating was one thing, but this took pleasure to a whole new level.

Her hips ground her pussy on his mouth, while her brother kept flicking her clit with his tongue, periodically.

Now that she was warmed up, Mike decided to push her erotic enjoyment over the top. His tongue lapped up and down over her clit, while he looked up at her.

Their eyes met. Kayla massaged both of her breasts, pinching at her nipples. Her breathing was short and fast, while she watched Mike please her.

"Oh my god, Mike, I'm going to cum. Just a little more," she pleaded.

Kayla could feel the sensation building inside of her. It was different than anything she had ever experienced, even better than the previous night. Then, it happened.

Her legs began quivering. Mike continued assaulting her clit with his tongue. Sensing that she was almost there, he sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Aaaaahhh, that's it. Oh, Mike, I'm cuuummming. Yes, yes, oh my god, yes, I'm cumming so hard," her pussy gyrated on his face. Her fingers pinched and pulled on her nipples, as wave after wave of her orgasm crashed over her.

"Oooohhh, my god, I'm still cuuummming. Your little sister is cumming all over your face," her hand gripped his hair, keeping him locked to her vagina.

Mike licked up all her cum. Her nectar tasted amazing, he thought. His cock was again at full mast. The situation was so erotic that he couldn't help being aroused.

Finally, Kayla stopped shaking. She took deep breaths, enjoying the last bit of pleasure as it faded. Her hand went to her forehead, massaging her head.

Mike moved up next to her, lying on his back, giving her a moment. She turned on her side towards him, laying her arm across his chest. Her breathing still heavy, sweat glistened on her skin. His arm circled her, pulling her body close, letting her face rest on his chest.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt," she told him. "Thank you."

Their eyes met. "You're welcome. I feel the same about what you did to me. So, thank you," Mike told her.

She moved up, kissing him. "Your welcome." Her hand moved across his chest, admiring his muscular physique. She could see that he was fully erect. Gently, she grabbed his massive penis.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

She giggled, "again, you know very well what I'm doing. Are you ready to go a little further?"

Mike shook his head, "Kayla, I already told you we can't fuck."

She pouted her lips, "but I want..."

He cut her off, "No, buts. We can't."

Well, this was something Kayla didn't anticipate. She thought once they got to this point, there was no way Mike would stop. However, she underestimated what a great guy and person he was. His need to protect his sister rather than fulfill his own needs was admirable. Although, at the moment, it was annoying as fuck. It was probably why she loved him as much as she did. His moral compass was strong. On the other hand, hers shattered into a million pieces the other night when they pleasured themselves together. Something taboo was unleashed inside of her, and it was never going away.