Kayla and the Oni from the East

Story Info
Sellsword Kayla Moonsdale learns to keep a promise!
5.3k words
4.5
3.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: Well, finally went to post on Literotica with an old story of mine starring my longtime fantasy mercenary adventurer, swordswoman Kayla "Disaster Moon" Moonsdale of Endis! Will probably need to be reedited but enjoy!

Kayla Moonsdale and the Oni from the East by Devil_PS

The forested roads of Central Endis, a lone wagon carried by a pair of horses rode on, the owners carrying a conversation of their unusual customer.

"Goddamn, Joseph." Leif muttered towards the younger man. "Can you stop asking our passenger these questions? We're trying to be professionals here."

"In a minute, boss." Joseph replied before turning back to the sole female passenger of this cheap transportation service. "Okay, so the women of Seiryoku...Do they actually hold orgy parties when the men go off to war?"

"Joseph!" Leif protested, the old man gritting his teeth. "Fuck sakes, I should have done this alone, but the wife insisted you come watch my back..."

The woman in the back gave a hearty laugh. "No worries, fine strangers." She said with a polite but noticeable gruff tone. "But yes, the women of my native lands most certainly hold a few occasions. And if there are indeed bandits around these parts then I, Hana of Seiryoku, would be sure to give them a swift end as my word as an Oni!" Hana proudly stated followed by a hearty laugh. Indeed, if one didn't think of Hana as anything more than a normal woman, others would probably ask if his eyes were stabbed by a hot poker. A muscled giant of a woman with light red skin, silver colored hair, dark colored eyes, a set of fangs, and two small yet noticeable horns on her head. She wore a light colored hakama with the top adorned with tiger striped patterns, with the pelt of a wild creature laid onto her shoulders. If that didn't make things obvious, the weapon she carried, resting on the very back of the wagon, would immediately be the clear signs Hana is out worldly even to the figures of Endis. A giant studded club of pure iron, fitting for an Oni with strength such as Hana herself. Leif and Joseph swallowed hard at the mere sight of the thing, feeling lucky so far to never see it in action.

"...Never thought I would see a woman as fearful as Elga in my lifetime." Joseph quietly muttered.

"Shut up about my wife." Leif said with a stern look before turning to Hana. "I must admit, I have never seen an Oni head to Endis's capital. Business or sightseeing?" He grew surprised as Hana gave a scowl.

"I am seeking out a mercenary from this land who has committed dishonor to my people. I will make her see through this agreement, no matter what." Hana frowned as she recollected these memories to herself, the two men looked at each other only to shrug.

"Well, I guess you're on the right track then." Joseph said. "However there are plenty of mercenaries in the capital of Bladefell since the Empire needs all the help it can get in these trying times."

"I am aware of that." Hana replied. "It may take ages but I will not rest until I find that blue haired-"

"Moonsdale." The two said with a sigh to Hana's surprise as they cut her off.

"Jeez, what did she do now?" Joseph said in exasperation. "And why are we the one wagon service that keeps ferrying people that want her dead?" He groaned. "Leif, I thought we agreed on background checks."

"Oh yes, how thoughtless of us not to add the obvious question of are you trying to kill Kayla Moonsdale before riding with us?" Leif said sarcastically. "Tch, never gonna hear the end of this from Elga when we get back." He turned to Hana. "No offense, we're still grateful you're using our services."

"Nothing to fear." Hana replied. "I have unfinished work between me and Moonsdale." She pondered for a moment. "Is she a warrior of renowned fame in these parts?" She noticed the two men giving odd looks at each other before focusing back on her.

"She sorta is...But how do I put this?" Joseph said with a pondering expression. "Ah, there is the current rumor about her last contract! She stormed in and single handedly retook a fort from a small army of monsters. It was a pretty amazing tale!" He and Leif then exchanged another set of odd looks before sighing in exasperation. "The rest of the story..." Joseph added, scratching his head. "Well, it became unusual and nearly everyone has heard of it by now."

Hana raised an eyebrow. "Well? Do continue. What happened?"

-------

"For fuck sakes, can we please shut up about this and I can just enjoy my drink?"

Kayla Moonsdale grumbled, feeling irritated as word traveled fast of her latest achievement of turning her reputation into a up and down mess. The bluenette sat at her usual seat at the main counter of the Forge Inn, her current residence deep in the slums of the Imperial capital of Bladefell. A tall slender woman with long dark blue hair tied to a ponytail, with dark red eyes and a small set of three scars that ran down the sides of her left cheek, Kayla could easily be dismissed as a pretty face which is honestly a mistake many had made in the past as such looks hides a skilled warrior with strength to batter armed men with her bare hands. Despite taking a break, she wore her usual outfit consisting of a grayish blue scarf, a tight blue short sleeved shirt, tight white shorts that showed a lot of leg with a large buckle belt where a single long dark blue streamer with a tip of red hung at its side, and a pair of knee length white heel boots adorned her legs. She didn't bother to put on her fingerless gloves today, not on her off days. Finally, a pair of tight arm and leg bands finished her outfit, a common look for the blue hair sellsword always looking for work.

Except recently, she would rather drink her irritation away, now at her third mug of cold refreshing and quite intoxicating alcoholic beverage.

"Moonsdale, why are you still being a bitch about this?" Fray Irons, the Dwarven owner of the Forge Inn, asked with exasperation. "You stormed into a fortress infested with creatures and took it back by yourself! It's stupidly suicidal but you did it! If you ask me, I wouldn't be bothered by all the details!"

"I fucked their incubus leader, Fray!" Kayla retorted annoyingly with a tad bit of slurring before taking another gulp. "Bastard thought he got me good with that lust spell, but I fucked him to death overnight!" She frowned and rested her head on the counter next to her mug. "It's not fair...That shit overshadowed everything...Like what the hell, I freaking slayed a troll in those infested halls and shit, but people only talk about the fucking!"

"It's not the end of the world, Moonsdale." Fray said with a reassuring tone. "...You did pay the rent this month thanks to that last minute reward, so I find this a win." Kayla could only glared at Fray for that remark, but sighed in defeat.

"Ugh, at least I didn't sell myself at the strip joint this time." Kayla muttered. "You got your money, my reputation sorta got better with just a few setbacks...Now if I can find another nickname than Disaster Moon. Maybe that would put the sting away..."

"Jeez, sounds like you need time away from all of this." Fray added while pondering. "It's like you need a good fuck-" He immediately stopped short upon noticing Kayla's red eyes narrowing in annoyance of his suggestion, quickly backpedaling. "Nevermind that. Well, thought of doing a little traveling then? Like that one place from the east for that job you took months back, Seiryoku was it?"

Kayla scoffed. "Uh yeah, no. I think that job kinda made me realize Seiryoku is totally off limits." She sighed. "Long story short, I had to get out of there once I finished the job." She soon noticed a large shadow over her, a sense of dread filled her senses.

"Ah yes, so you remembered it alright, Westerner Moonsdale." Hana said bitterly, the towering Oni standing over Kayla, the latter growing more and more stunned as if she saw a haunting specter. Fray looked on in horrifying confusion.

"How in the hells did you get in without us noticing?" Fray muttered. He shook as Hana dropped the iron club from her hand, a loud thud echoing around the inn.

"Ancient Oni secret, little man." Hana said bluntly as she dropped her belongings, never once moving her gaze which focused on the bluenette now sweating bullets. "You thought you could just flee from me, didn't you? Since you can obviously recall what you did at Seiryoku, then you surely remember the promise you made in exchange for my participation in that job of yours." Her dark eyes narrowed. "A promise you have yet to fulfill."

"Shit..." Kayla muttered. "Please don't tell me those idiots Leif and Joseph brought you to me-Aghh!!" Hana immediately grabbed Kayla by the back of the head before firmly slamming her face at the wooden counter, the force of impact actually shook the various items on top. "Oww!"

"Blue hair western bitch." Hana growled out. "Fulfill your end of the bargain you made with me at Seiryoku! A bargain made in front of my elders!"

Kayla growled, her bare hands clenched into fists as she prepared for a confrontation. "Like hells I'll agree to that!"

-------

A roaring crash is heard as the doors of the Forge Inn break open into splinters as Kayla is hurled right out of the building, tumbling on the stone flooring of the streets before laying on her back.

"Agggghhh, damn..." Kayla moaned out as she slowly got back up to her feet. She noticed the familiar dropped jaw faces of Leif and Joseph. "For fucks sake, another one?!" She shouted at the pair in anger. "I thought you agreed on background checks!"

"Well stop pissing off dangerous strangers then, Moonsdale!" Leif shouted back. "Fuck, let's go Joseph!" The two leave with the older man now in a constant sour mood. "Every goddamn time..."

"Ugh, assholes..." Kayla frowned as Hana walked out of the shattered entrance of the inn, lightly kicking away the large debris like child's play. The Oni gave a striking glare, leaving the bluenette feeling nervous. "Hana, please, let's be reasonable...And maybe blink your eyes for once."

"A time of reason has long passed, Moonsdale." Hana growled bitterly. "You shamed my ancestors by not fulfilling your end of a promise. We Oni of Seiryoku pride ourselves on this tradition."

"Oh come on!" Kayla loudly protested. "What kind of deal was that anyway?! You help me kill that giant serpent, so I gotta fuck you?!" All eyes that tried to avoid this situation now turn to the two. "No way am I fucking a giant demon that cracks skulls like a damn cracker!"

"You will, Moonsdale!" Hana roared out, the demon moving both slowly and menacingly towards Kayla. "If I have to drag your battered body to a bed of dirty rags to fuck you raw, so be it!"

"Fine then!" Kayla growled, what's left of her tolerance finally sizzled up in smokes, as she too walked menacingly towards the taller woman while cracking her knuckles. "Then just try, you horned bitch!!"

Both sides roared as they charged, fists were thrown, and a brawl had begun. The crowd expected a showcase of two skilled warriors, a battle between east and west. But that was a very short lived expectation, as instead it was all a very brutal and messy affair as the two women threw very messy yet effectively brutal punches and kicks.

In other words, it was just slightly better than a brawl between drunks.

Kayla threw a punch that landed on Hana's cheek only for the Oni to grab the Bluenette by her scarf and with insane strength threw the smaller mortal at a nearby stall in a loud crash as it broke apart into pieces. "Had enough?!" Hana shouted as she walked over to the debris and grabbed Kayla by her ankle. "You're going to do this-gahhh!!" She cried out in pain as Kayla sprung up with a piece of debris in her hand as she smashed it at the Oni's side, the latter releasing her hold to hold onto her bruising side.

Kayla rose back to her feet, panting all the while, covered in bruises with tears all over her clothing. "I'm just getting started-Fuck!!" She failed to notice Hana giving a low kick at her shin. Even with leather boots, the blow felt like her leg slammed against a large chunk of iron! "Gods, that hurts!!" Kayla cried out as she went to one knee clutching her wounded leg. With another primal scream, Kayla threw all caution to the wind as she lunged and tackled the Oni woman to the ground, mounting on top of Hana before raining fists at her face, even if it felt like punching marbled stone. "I'll make you regret coming here, goddamn Oni cunt!" She cried out in pain as Hana tilted her head for Kayla's next strike, her fist hitting at the thick base of one of the horns on her head. The bluenette gritted her teeth and in blind rage, began a series of headbutts that rattled the Oni. The crowd, noticing this utter breakdown of a fight, began to slowly back away in utter horrified silence as there's nothing more than the sounds of insults, threats, and beating of flesh echoing across the slums where proper authorities have steer clear of many times.

-------

Some unknown amount of time later...

"Uggghhhhh..." Kayla groaned. The bluenette simply laid on her side on the cold stone floor, curling up to a ball...Well, as close as she can to a ball that is. Her ponytail having been undone, her long blue hair loose and sprawled all over. Her shirt barely held together due to numerous tearing, even one tear that left one of her breasts exposed. Her shorts sorta fare better, boots arguably riddled with scuffed markings. But damn did she fight and was black and blue all over until fists were no longer flying.

"...You done?" Hana muttered between labored breaths as she simply sat close by. The Oni's robed top may as well be practically paper as her bare breasts are shown to all. She winced upon touching her own bruised body. "For a mortal, you fight well." She gritted her fanged teeth, her hand wiping the blood dripping from the side of her mouth. "When we fought the giant serpent, I thought there was a fellow sense of kindred warrior spirits between us." A weak chuckle came out from her lips. "Perhaps I was wrong when you left?" The Oni couldn't help but give a solemn tone as she said this. "Or did I do something to offend you enough to back out of our deal?" Kayla cringed as she could hear of all things sniffling.

"...You can't be serious." Kayla muttered to herself before giving a truly exasperated sigh. "Okay, just saying this before I make up my mind, you're still going to keep doing this, storming in and pounding my face in like meat, if I said no?"

Hana gave a moment of hesitation. "...Once I recover from my wounds."

Well fuck, that did it. "Fine, let's...Just honor my end of our bargain and get it over with." Kayla said, biting her lip. In a complete shift, Hana turned from depressed to excited.

"You will?!" She said with joy like a child in a candy shop, clasping her hands with a dorky smile that utterly contradicts her role as a warrior and demon. "Then let us do this, post haste!"

"N-Now?!" Kayla said in disbelief. "How about we-Ow!!" She felt a tight iron grip on her booted ankle as she was dragged on the way back to the Forge Inn. "Fuck, you sex crazed demon whore!" She cried out as she felt like she was scraped all over the stone paved floor. "You know these streets are uneven!!"

-------

Fray rolled his eyes as Hana entered the building, Kayla slung over one of the Oni's shoulders being carried like a loaded sack.

"Geez, how are you still walking like nothing happened?" He asked Hana in slight disbelief. "Moonsdale tends to pound flesh like a tenderized steak when she's done."

"Yet another Oni secret I unfortunately cannot share, good owner!" Hana said in much cheerful spirits as she picked up her belongings with her free hand before heading upstairs. "Apologies for the damages!" Fray could hear Kayla mumbled annoyingly as this went on until there was nothing but silence.

"...Seiryoku's money better be worth it." The dwarf said with a grim tone. "That demon broke down my doors..."

-------

Kayla groaned in pain as she was thrown onto the bed in her room, sore all over. Her strength having literally been spent, she felt as weak as a newborn pup. But once she completed her end of the deal with Hana? The bluenette swallowed hard, feeling incredibly uneasy at the possible outcomes to come.

"Ah yes, I was worried not to ever use these when I came here!" Hana said gleefully as the tall Oni undid a large pouch. Kayla's eyes widened as the pouch contained a series of sex toys. It was as if the Oni ran a sex shop on the side to Kayla's bafflement. But what really horrified her was the size...

"Wait, were those ever used on normal women?!" Kayla protested. "One of those dildos could easily tear up my insides and it's the smallest one you have!"

"True, but I came prepared!" Hana said with a chuckle. "Now strip, can't exactly have sex if you're still clothed!"

Kayla gave an irritated expression. "Yeah, that's going to be hard. You literally beat the shit out of me, so I can barely move my muscles. I can't even kick off my boots if I tried."

Hana gave a sly grin as she walked towards the bed. "Then let me do the honor." As she climbed onto the bed, it was a miracle that the entire thing didn't collapse from the sheer weight, the Oni easily towering over the bluenette.

Kayla grew uneasy as Hana's hands reached out to her chest. "W-Wait, just be-Gentle!!!" She cried out as Hana tore the front of her shirt right off of her body, her bare chest and lean muscled abs in full display while scraps of cloth barely hung on her shoulders. She grimaced, feeling large fingers hooking over her belt. With a hard and quick yank, Hana ripped Kayla's shorts right off, revealing a bare crotch with blue pubic hairs and a tight ass. Other than her scarf and boots, Kayla more or less wore nothing more than scraps that did nothing to cover anything. "Agh!" She loudly groaned as her entire sweat and bruised covered body was exposed to the warm humidity of the room. "Okay, was that really necessary?! I had a knife in my boot!"

Hana scoffed and rolled her eyes. "As if such a toothpick could do the job." She said in a blunt tone while ignoring Kayla fuming at her. "As I said, I have something to handle our little issue of you having such a frail body compared to myself, I have such a solution." She then pulled out a rather large round bright colored object. "We Oni come prepared. A natural drug that gives any mortal the temporary durability and endurance of an Oni, just enough to experience sex with our kind without lasting damage."

"Jeez, you really must be selling this stuff on the side to give off that spiel with confidence." Kayla muttered as she raised an eyebrow, looking at that orb that would practically fill her palm easily. "And how exactly am I taking this? It's too large for me to swallow." She again grew uneasy as the larger woman gave a light chuckle.

"Oh, silly westerner." Hana replied, the Oni giving a sly grin. "Who said this is meant for swallowing?" It took Kayla a few seconds before her eyes widened in horror, only for the bluenette to find her head being pushed down onto the mattress as Hana took a firm grip on her, the bed being strained from the sheer weight bearing down upon the object. "I do believe you have a firm strong ass, but for the sake of tonight, do relax." With that, Hana's free hand, with the orb in hand, began to lower towards the crevice between Kayla's ass cheeks.

"Oh gods, don't you dare-" Kayla suddenly gave an agonized expression before burying her face on the bed to give a loud muffled scream as the crimson skinned Oni unceremoniously shoved the suppository up her rectum. Her hands gripping the sheets tightly, toes curling in her boots as her legs frantically kicked and flailed around as Hana's large finger easily slid inside all the way to the knuckle, pushing the drug all the way in.

12