Kayla the Bull Ch. 03

Story Info
Kayla shows Madi's husband what she can do.
6.5k words
4.69
38.7k
66

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phunta
Phunta
183 Followers

Author's Note: I'm not really sure how long I want to keep this story going. I have a bunch of ideas for the characters and I want it to keep going, but at the same time, I don't want it to be like 20+ chapters. Let me know what you guys think. Also, I'm still trying to structure the chapters a bit better so it isn't so short. Just bear with me for now. Anyways, enjoy the read, btw, I kinda milked it with the realism, but I don't think it's too bad.

* * * * *

Kayla woke up and felt something warm covering the head of her cock. She took off the blanket and saw Madi sucking her semi-hard girlmeat. Kayla never had morning sex, or being woken up by a blowjob for that matter.

"Madi... we just woke up," Kayla whispered.

"Oh, do you want me to stop then?"

"N-No, it feels good," Kayla stammered. "...but shouldn't we rest first, we kinda went on for hours last night."

"Are you tired?"

"N-not really."

"And I'm not, so it seems like we have the energy to do this."

Madi suddenly took 5 inches of Kayla's 11 inch hard cock. "Fuuuuck." Kayla's body shook a little.

"I'm not gonna have you to myself any longer," Madi sighed. "My husband texted me a couple of minutes ago that he'd be here in a few hours."

"So what do you want to do?"

"You," Madi continued sucking on Kayla's cock.

"Me?" Kayla put her head back down.

Madi stopped and crawled up to Kayla's face. Kayla could feel Madi's massive 30L tits rub against her body.

"I want your massive cock... all of it."

"All of it?" Kayla questioned.

"All 11 inches inside my tight pussy."

Kayla's cock twitched from the thought of shoving her huge cock inside Madi. Was it even possible? The most they were able to do yesterday was 8 inches and that was hard for both of them.

"Are you sure I'll fit?"

"I didn't think 8 inches was gonna fit," Madi chuckled. "If we do it slowly, I'm sure you can fit all of your girl cock in me."

Kayla smiled and felt a surge of confidence. If anyone was going to be able to take all of her, it was Madi. She continuously has surprised with the short amount of time they spent together.

"What position would be easier for you, missionary or doggy?"

"Let's try missionary first, doggy usually makes everything feel deeper and I don't want to push myself too much."

Kayla nodded, both of them switched places. With Madi laying on the bed, her tits were jiggling with every small movement. Kayla got close and started tracing her lips over Madi's tits. A spark of pleasure was felt from her tits and she could feel her pussy drip a little.

"Your tits are perfect Madi," Kayla stared at them in worship. "They're the perfect shape for their size. Not saggy or flat, but plump and voluptuous."

"Voluptuous, that's a good word." Madi laughed.

"Thanks, it's another subreddit I follow."

Kayla's cock at this point was fully hard and Madi could feel her precum smear onto her inner thigh.

"That's a lot of precum, you shouldn't waste it." Madi hinted at her pussy.

Kayla understood and placed the head of her cock at the entrance of Madi's pussy. Kayla was surprised that there was a slight gaping hole, her pussy definitely stretched out. She thought about Madi's husband and how he'll no longer be able to satisfy her with his dick anymore.

"Put it in... please." Madi begged.

Kayla complied and slowly pushed her cock in.

"Oh fuck, I've missed this." Madi whispered.

"Even after yesterday, it's still pretty tight," Kayla reminded. "It's not as bad as before, but you're still resisting."

"I don't do it on purpose, your cock's just so thick."

Kayla felt Madi's pussy finally relaxed. She started pushing more and more into her pussy. After a few minutes of Madi's pussy adjusting, Kayla was able to put another inch in her.

"There's 9 inches of my cock in you."

"I-I want more."

Kayla smiled and began training Madi's pussy for more. She began by thrusting at a slow tempo. Maybe with this, her pussy would get stretched out faster without all the waiting.

"FUCK-ing shit," Madi said in pleasure.

Kayla silently grunted, focusing on not cumming too early. But that didn't stop her spurting precum inside of Madi.

"Ar-are you cumming?"

"No, why?"

"It feels like you're cumming."

"It's probably just my precum, I shot a few spurts in you."

"That's so fucking hot." Madi moaned.

Kayla picked up the tempo and started thrusting faster. With each thrust, she pushed a little deeper into Madi's pussy.

"Deeper, give it to me deeper."

Kayla continued on not cumming too early. With each thrust, she could feel Madi's pussy squeeze her cock. She could feel the tip of her cock get more and more sensitive. The entire time she looked at Madi's expressions of pleasure with her giant tits bouncing up and down.

After a few minutes, it took Kayla a while to notice her whole cock felt covered in Madi's pussy juice. She looked down and saw she was thrusting all 11 inches inside her.

"Holy fuck... y-you did it." Kayla said while still pumping inside her.

"D-did what?"

"My whole cock is inside you... all 11 inches of my girl cock."

Kayla started thrusting as fast as she could once she knew she could thrust all the way in.

"FUCK," Madi yelled.

Kayla exhaled from her nose after every thrust, she was so focused on cumming now that she didn't notice Madi's pussy squirting.

"Baby... I-I'm gonna cum aga-" Madi's body convulsed, her back popped inward and her tits in the air.

Kayla still continued to thrust without slowing down. Even with Madi lifeless on the bed, Kayla thrusted her huge cock so deep that Madi's stomach started to show a bruise where her cock had been hitting.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum."

Kayla felt her girl cum start to come out of her cock and released as much of it in Madi. She spurt out 5 ropes of cum and thought about letting the rest out on Madi's beautiful tits. She slowly pulled her cock out as she saw it pulse with cum.

Kayla still felt more cum out and pointed her cock towards Madi's tits when all 11 inches came out. She shot 3 more ropes of cum onto Madi's tits, glazing them in thick white girl cum. She spurted a last rope of cum and it landed as a streak of cum on Madi's entire face.

"Fuck." Madi breathed heavily. She fell on her back to the left of Madi's unconscious body.

This had been the first time she had cummed this much. Usually when she masturbated she'd only spurt out 4-5 ropes of cum. Just a few minutes ago she spurt out about 8-10 ropes.

She turned over to Madi and looked at how much cum was over. Her tits were glistening with cum, beneath her pussy, a pool of cum was leaking out, and her mascara was running because of the cum she shot on her face.

This was the first time Kayla thought she was completely satisfied with sex. She had finally fucked someone else, and she had given it everything.

* * * * *

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Kayla woke up to the loud knocking on the door. Still out of it, she immediately wondered what the time was. She turned around to the nightstand clock and it was 12pm. Kayla sighed with relief, she had thought they had slept throughout the day.

She turned to a still knocked out Madi.

"Madi," Kayla softly shoved her to wake her up. "Someone's knocking on the door."

"Hmmm?" Madi stretched a little.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Babe? Are you there? They didn't give me a key card, they said you took both." A male voice said through the door.

Madi immediately jolted up.

"Fuck, it's Jason." Madi whispered.

"Jason?" Kayla was confused.

"My husband," Madi rubbed her eye a bit. "Fuck... how long was I out."

"We've been out for about 5 hours."

Madi noticed some dried up cum on her face as she rubbed her eyes.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Babe?"

"What do we do?" Kayla said as she covered herself with concern.

"Don't worry about it sweetie, he's not one to get upset."

"Are you gonna let him in?"

"Yea, I just... I thought I'd have time to get ready before he got here."

"Sorry..." Kayla bowed her head with sadness.

"Aww, don't beat yourself up sweetie," Madi turned Kayal's head towards her. "If you can knock me out with just fucking me, you have no reason to be sorry."

*BRRRRR BRRRRR BRRRRR*

Madi's phone started vibrating. It was Jason calling her.

"Sigh, okay..." Madi got up and covered herself with a bedsheet. "You stay here while I get him."

Kayla nodded.

Madi opened the door slightly, just enough so she can see Jason and still hide from any people passing by.

"Babe! I've been trying to call you for 15 minutes. Are you okay?" Jason coddled.

"I'm fine babe, I was just sleeping."

Jason looked confused. "It's almost 12:30 babe, what did you do last night? Wait... is that cum on you?" Jason stared over her shoulder. "Is Jake here?"

He couldn't see much inside the room with lights off and the curtains closed.

"About that babe, he's not who we thought he was."

Jason looked back at Madi. "What do you mean?"

"Just come inside, it's cold out and I don't want anyone to see me half-naked."

Jason entered the room while Madi closed the door.

"So where is he?" Jason looked around.

Searching for a light switch, he started walking down the small room hallway.

*Click*

"That's better, so where's Jake-" Jason paused.

Kayla stared back at Jason covering herself with a blanket.

Jason jolted a little from seeing this petite girl on the bed. "Hello?"

"Hi." Kayla whispered.

"Jason, this is Kayla. Kayla, this is Jason."

"H-hi." Jason said with his eyebrows raised.

Madi saw Jason's confused face. "Babe, don't freak out too much. Kayla here didn't mean any harm to us."

Jason was confused. Who was this girl? Why was she here instead of Jake? And why was there still dried cum on Madi?

"Babe, she was too afraid to tell us she was trans so she told us her name was Jake."

"Sorry." Kayla whispered.

"Wait," Jason thought about it for a second. "So that picture you showed me of Jake, was that actually her?"

"It's amazing, right Babe? She's only a girl and she has a cock most guys dream of." Madi said with pleasure.

Jason sat down and tried to wrap his head around the situation. As he sat on the bed, he noticed there was a big damp spot that smelled like cum.

"Oh, that was Kayla's doing." Madi showed off. "She cums a lot babe, it's the biggest load I've seen."

Jason was stunned by what he was hearing. Madi didn't seem to be upset at all, she actually just gushed over Kayla.

"So did you two..."

"She pounded me for hours babe." Madi jumped with joy as she grabbed onto Jason's arm.

Jason turned his head to Madi. "And... did you... like it?"

"It was the best sex I've ever had. I never knew I could orgasm like that." Madi smiled.

Jason saw his wife's face and saw nothing but joy. When they did this the first time with his friend Tommy, she was more satisfied than happy. But this was different, right now Madi looked happy. Jason smiled.

"That's great Babe," Jason turned to Kayla. "I hope it was as fun for you as it was for her."

"I-It felt amazing, I'm glad she was my first." Kayla said softly.

Jason did a double take. "Wait... first?"

* * * * *

The whole afternoon, the couple took the time to get to know Kayla more. They found a nearby italian restaurant and took Kayla out to eat and chat. Feeling a little better about the awkward situation earlier, Kayla told them she was going to school at the University of Houston.

"Wow, that seems fun," Madi showed interest. "What are you going for?"

"Studio Art," Kayla bowed her head with a little shame. Kayla felt a little embarrassed saying that out loud.

"Wow!" Madi's eye's widened. "You can draw!"

"I mean I'm not the best. It's just the only thing I was always good at, so I thought why not study it."

"Don't be so modest sweetie, I'm sure you're amazing, plus..." Madi scooted closer and put her hand on Kayla's crotch. "It's not the only thing you're good at."

Jason saw Madi's not so subtle act while he twisted his fork on his pasta. Both girls showed a little smile and laughed to themselves. Even in public, he felt the cucking had started. As much as he wanted them to continue right then and there, Jason interrupted.

"So do you work Kayla or are you just focusing on school?"

"It's just school for now. I've been looking for some work but it just gives me a little anxiety."

"Why is that?" Madi asked.

"I did a few interviews before the semester started but it just didn't work out. All the places that interviewed me kinda knew I was trans and it was really awkward and didn't feel accepting."

"I'm sorry about that," Madi comforted.

"I'm sure you'll find work that'll make you feel comfortable." Jason assured.

"You think so?" Kayla questioned.

"Oh for sure," Jason said confidently. "There are definitely places that really need the help. You'll find it eventually."

"You know," Madi whispered as she grabbed Kayla's crotch tighter. "With a cock like this, you might as well escort."

"Y-you think so?" Kayla said with a little shyness.

"Every woman in the world would want your cock."

Kayla dwelled on the thought. Would people actually pay her to have sex with them, especially couples?

"I don't know," Kayla bowed her head. "Do you really think people would pay for someone like me?"

"Sweetie," Madi took Kayla's hand and looked her in the eyes. "After what you did to me, I will never be satisfied."

Jason's heart dropped. Was Kayla really that good at fucking? Was he really never going to satisfy his wife ever again?

Madi turned to Jason. "Don't beat yourself up honey, I still love you and I always will..." Madi turned back to Kayla. "...but Kayla really made me her slut. I don't think I can be sexually happy without her cock."

Jason couldn't believe what he was hearing. Even with Tommy, Madi wasn't this interested in someone other than himself. He felt a little embarrassed but at the same time turned on.

"Wait, so does that mean we won't have sex anymore?" Jason pleaded.

"Honey, of course," Madi reassured him. "It's just that, I'm probably going to need some fuck time with Kayla once or twice a week."

Madi quickly turned back to Kayla. "That is, if you want to do that. Do you want to do that?"

Kayla smiled. "Fucking you every week is a dream. Of course I want to."

"Then, why don't we get out of here and show Jason what you can do." Madi smirked.

Jason swallowed one more bit of his pasta and called for the check.

* * * * *

Jason opened the room door while Madi and Kayla rushed in holding hands. After shutting the door, he turned to see his wife kissing Kayla passionately. Both of them were pretty into it, not even caring that Jason was right next to them.

Still making out with Madi, Kayla saw in the corner of her eyes Jason staring. Insitcivrly, she broke from the makeout session.

"Hey, don't worry about him," Madi turned Kayla's face back to her. "He's only here to watch, remember?"

Kayla felt a little self conscious. Even though she watched a bunch of porn on cucking, even dreaming for the opportunity, this was still new to her. Noticing her concern and worry, Madi resumed the make out session.

"Hey," Madi kissed Kayla in between talking. "Hey *muah* all you have to do *muah* is do *muah* what you did *muah* yesterday."

Madi still saw a little reservation from Kayla. She knew she needed Kayla turned on again. Breaking away from kissing, Madi slowly started pulling down her leggings and panties. Kayla could see Madi's slimy pussy juice stretch from her panties going down.

Kayla imediately rubbed her fingers on Kayla's pussy. "Fuck, you're so wet."

"It's cause my pussy's craving that cock of yours," Madi said as she took off her bra. Her 30L tits dropped making an audible clap.

"I love your tits so much, they're perfect," Kayla's cock started showing a small bulge in her leggings.

Madi got down to her knees as she saw the growth coming from her crotch. She slowly pulled down Kayla's leggings revealing her massive cock. Jason's mouth dropped. Seeing Kayla's cock in person was completely different than the picture. She wasn't even hard and she was already about 6 inches.

Madi turned to see Jason's shocked face. "Isn't it amazing babe, she's not even semi-hard yet and she's twice as big as you hard."

Jason sat down on a chair with disbelief. Kayla was huge. Bigger than him, bigger than Tom. This tiny girl had them both beat while she wasn't even hard.

Madi started sucking on the tip. Still somewhat soft, she was able to fit it in her mouth, unlike yesterday where it was almost impossible. From the corner of her eyes, she could see Jason was touching himself.

"You like what you see baby?" Madi asked.

Jason nodded.

"Just wait a bit, she gets bigger," Madi teased.

Madi started stroking Kayla's cock as she sucked the tip. Slowly, Kayla's massive cock grew to 11 inches. Her head was the size of an orange halo. However, not struggling as much as before, Madi was able to put 3 inches of cock in her mouth. Sucking in and out at a slow tempo, Madi got more cock in her with each attempt.

Kayla on the other hand was focused on not cumming too fast. Looking down, she saw Madi's eyes squirting as her mouth was wide open taking her thick girl cock. To keep the tempo up, she grabbed the back of Madi's head and pushed her cock deeper in her mouth.

*Gluck Gluck Gluck*

Kayla loved hearing the sounds of Madi taking her cock. Especially knowing she was already 6 inches deep.

"Relax your throat for me okay?" Kayla warned. "I'm gonna shove my cock all the way in your throat."

"mmmHmmm," Madi nodded.

Firmly grasping Madi's head, Kayla slowly brought her head closer to the mound of her cock. She could feel Madi's throat expanding and closing to her size. She was tight.

"Almost baby, you're almost there, a few more inches." Kayla encouraged.

"Unnnnnggg,"

Kayla continued pushing her cock deeper. Wondering what Jason was doing, she turned over to see what he thought of his wife sucking this superior cock.

"What do you think Jason?" Kayla asked with some confidence.

Jason silently stroked his tiny 3 inch dick.

"..."

He was to busy looking at Kayla fucking Madi's mouth.

Kayla turned back to Madi and saw she had taken all of her cock.

"Congratulations baby, you swallowed my entire cock, all 11 inches." Kayla said with pride.

"Mmmmmmm," Madi smiled.

"I'm gonna pick up the pace okay?"

Maddi nodded.

Kayla thrusted into Madi's throat for a solid 5 minutes. She couldn't believe how warm it was and how the head of her cock could still feel so tight around Madi's throat. After a few seconds Kayla started thrusting like she was fucking Madi's pussy. Pumping in and out like an animal, she could feel it coming.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Madi grunted.

Madi didn't say anything, just the sounds of her throat getting fucked.

"Fuck," Kayla whispered under her breath. "I'm gonna cum."

Kayla tightened her grasp on Madi's hair and thrusted her cock erratically. She gave one more push and stopped everything. Her legs were shaking and waiting for her cum to burst out. As she stared at Madi's beautiful face of ecstasy, she spurt out 4 ropes of girl sperm. Mid way through cumming, she wanted to show Jason just how much she could cum. So Kayla pulled out her massive cock and pointed it to Madi's face. Stroking vigorously, she continued to unload 3 more ropes of cum.

Madi was still gasping for air, taking a minute to breath. Kayla finding it hard to stand, she got to her knees and put her arms around Madi. The both of them hugged in satisfaction and pleasure. Kayla looked over Madi's shoulder and saw Jason made a little cum stain on the floor. It wasn't anything like Kayla's load, maybe the amount of 2 quarters stacked on top of each other, but nothing like the glazed shower she gave Madi just now.

Phunta
Phunta
183 Followers
12