Kayla's New Furniture Ch. 01

Story Info
She uses hypnosis to control her reluctant boyfriend's cock.
3.5k words
4.52
36.7k
63

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,528 Followers

Danny could hear his girlfriend Kayla in the next room laughing. He was trying to concentrate on work, but every time he turned his attention back to the laptop screen he was interrupted by sudden bouts of raucous laughter on the other side of the wall. They were both working from home, and Kayla was in their bedroom on a video call. More laughter. Irritated, Danny checked the time. Five thirty. He closed the laptop's screen with a slap and gave up his attempt to work for the day.

He felt wound up and took a few moments to stand and stretch his legs. Work was stressful and to top it off he was frustrated. The first time it had happened, Kayla had made cute cooing noises and tried not to make a big thing of it, but the second time had felt like the start of a pattern. Finding putty where wood should have been had added to his stress levels which in turn just seemed to make his problem worse. It was a vicious cycle, and he hadn't been able to perform in the bedroom for a few weeks now.

He made his way to the bedroom now, propping himself up against the door frame watching his girlfriend deep in a one-sided conversation, ear buds in. Kayla was twenty-two, small with an innocent doll-like face, her dark hair flowing down to her slim waist and a bubbly personality that made her good fun to be around. She was currently sitting cross-legged on the middle of the bed in a tight white t-shirt on top of tight athletic leggings that showed off her toned thighs and the delicious curve of her bottom. Her face lit up in delight, reacting to whoever was on the screen. Danny felt a spike of lust but maddeningly nothing more than a twitch in his trousers. It was bad enough to feel this frustrated without letting his eyes trace the contours of Kayla's supple body. She noticed him in the doorway and beckoned him in.

"Hey!" she said, "come sit down."

"Aren't you working?" Danny replied, plopping down next to her on the bed.

"Not any more, I'm just catching up."

Jade. Danny could see her on the screen. He hesitated, and then waved uncertainly.

Kayla continued smoothly, taking into her mic, "Anyways, gotta go. How about you come round soon? It would be great to catch up in real life for a change."

Jade's mouth moved, but Danny couldn't hear the sounds.

"Sure," said Kayla, "Sounds like a plan."

Jade waved and Kayla shut off the call. She closed her laptop and put it on the bedside table, turning to her boyfriend.

"All done for the day?" Kayla asked.

"Done as it's getting," Danny replied, despondently.

Kayla wrinkled her nose in a way that he always found irresistible. "Aw babe, don't let it get you down." She leaned in and delivered a quick kiss.

Danny exhaled.

"Hey babe, I meant to tell you. I've been doing some thinking."

"Uh-huh?" Danny replied, his mind elsewhere.

"Yeah, I thought since we spend so much time at home together, I want to get some new furniture. So I'm gonna get an armchair." She smiled sweetly, her eyes wide with excitement.

Danny tried to sound enthusiastic, "Um. Ok. When's it arriving?" he asked.

Kayla leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck before delivering a longer, lingering kiss.

"Soon. It's still being crafted. It's taken weeks to prepare."

She pulled back and frowned. "Are you okay?" she asked, "Really?"

Danny grimaced but didn't say anything. He could see the concern in Kayla's pretty face.

"Still worrying about...?" and she looked down at his crotch.

At this, Danny moaned and flopped onto his back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Kayla snuggled up next to him. He sensed that she had something to say. He hoped it wasn't more encouragement; that hadn't helped in the slightest.

"C'mon then," he said at last. "Spit it out."

"Well, I had an idea that might help," she replied, then added, "If you wanted to give it a try."

Danny felt the irritation rise in him again. He gave Kayla a thumbs-up sign, sarcastically. "Sure," he said, "Up for anything."

Kayla swung her leg over Danny's torso to straddle him. Her demeanour had changed; she had become more intense.

"Ok," she began, hesitantly, "So. You remember my second year Uni, I was doing those modules on psychology and psychiatry?"

Danny nodded. They had met at Uni where he had studied Engineering and she had taken a Social Sciences degree. He vaguely recalled that she had taken some elective subjects back then.

"Do you remember we did a course on hypnotherapy?" said Kayla. "A clinical hypnotherapist came in and took us through the theory. And..."

"And you think I should go and see a head shrink?" Danny finished.

Kayla looked at him for a moment, her hand gently stroking his chest through his t-shirt. He was conscious of her frame perched on him, her perfect thighs around his waist, enjoying the feel of her caress. Her voice became soft, silky.

"I was thinking maybe I should give it a try on you," she said, shyly, "It might help."

The revelation was entirely unexpected, and Danny's expression showed Kayla his reluctance.

She bent forward, face just inches from his. Her eyes were beautiful and filled with concern.

"I've never done it before but... it might help," she repeated. Kayla waited and the silence lengthened between them. Her hand moved up his chest to circle the back of his neck. She rubbed a finger gently up and down the nape of his neck and he felt himself relent.

"Sure," he conceded. "It's just bullshit anyway. Sure, do your best."

Kayla's eyes lit up. Smiling, she bent down to kiss him again, a long sensual kiss. She broke it off and made eye contact. He found himself staring into her eyes, as the finger continued to brush the nape of his neck. Then he felt her tap the back of his neck twice as she spoke the word, "Drop."

Instantly, Danny felt his mind empty and his eyes unfocus, staring no longer at his beautiful girlfriend but blankly at the ceiling.

"Good boy," she cooed. "Deeper now. So relaxed."

Kayla retrieved her earbuds from the bedside table and slotted them into Danny's ears. She tapped her phone.

"Just listen. I'll be back soon, baby." Kayla kissed him again, this time slipping her tongue into his unresisting mouth.

---

Kayla was in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water. The alarm on her phone beeped and she made her way back to the bedroom. She placed the glass on the bedside table and touched Danny's slack face. His eyes stared up at the ceiling, completely empty, the recording on Kayla's phone having emptied his mind of all thoughts other than the ones her recording had placed there. Kayla smiled to herself, but not the same conciliatory smile as she was giving her upset boyfriend half an hour before, this smile was directed inwards, to herself. Like the cat that got the cream.

"Hey baby," she said, taking the buds out of her boyfriend's ears, "You're going to wake up in a moment. But when you do, you will still remain in this submissive state. Do you understand?"

Danny moved his mouth. It appears to be an effort for him. "Yes," he said.

"Good boy. Now every instruction I give will seem perfectly natural to you. You will follow each instruction carefully and fully, and believe that they are your own ideas and wishes. While you are able to move and talk normally once I wake you, you'll find you are also ready to obey my instructions instantly. Do you understand?"

Again, Danny paused before finally forming the word, "Yes."

"Good boy. Now as I count back from five, you will find yourself fully awake, relaxed and feeling amazing, but remaining completely under my control."

Kayla paused for a moment, taking in the view of her boyfriend stretched out on the bed staring vacantly upwards, waiting on her command. A thrill passed through her body, stirring her core. Under her t-shirt, her nipples became hard and perky. She traced her hand down her boyfriend's supine form until her hand was over his crotch. She began to massage his flaccid manhood through his jeans, revelling in the power she had to let her fingers wander over his most intimate areas wherever she chose. Danny was unable to resist. Kayla began to count.

---

Danny blinked and tried to focus his eyes with an effort, disorientated. He twisted his head to find Kayla kneeling on the bed next to him, smiling sweetly.

"Hi," said Kayla.

Danny sat up and eyed his girlfriend suspiciously. "So," he said, "did it work? Are we done?"

Kayla wrapped her boyfriend in a hug and whispered sexily into his ear, "Let's find out."

Kayla slid her hands under his t-shirt and pulled it over his head, exposing his bare torso. She planted a kiss on his neck and then gently pushed him down onto the bed, letting her hands trace over his muscles. She reached his waist and popped the button on his jeans to slide her soft hand into his trousers. Danny watched, unable to direct his eyes away from her hands as she wiggled his jeans and underwear down his legs in one strong, confident movement.

Kayla pulled his jeans over his feet and dumped his clothing with a flourish on the floor. He was now lying completely naked on the bed with Kayla kneeling at his feet. Her cheeks were flushed, with her nipples standing hard against the fabric of her t-shirt. Danny wanted to run his hands under her shirt and take those nipples between his fingers. He felt an animal desire to bury his face between his girlfriend's ample breasts.

It seemed that Kayla could read his mind. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and reached behind her back to unhook her bra, letting her glorious breasts move freely at last. Her aureole begged to be caressed, her nipples to be licked and sucked. Kayla hooked her thumbs into her skin-tight leggings and pulled them all the way down, revealing her meticulously waxed mound. Danny stared at it hungrily.

Kayla had waxed it for the first time just after his cock troubles began, and it had since somehow become a firm fixture in his fantasies, the hair stripped to reveal silky, frictionless skin for his fingers to caress and his lips to explore. And she said that she'd done it for him, willing to be objectified in this way if it helped him with his issues. He watched as she crept forward slowly, teasingly, lowering herself until her perfect mons brushed lightly against his slumbering member. She began to rub herself slowly against his pubic bone and let out a soft moan as she experienced the friction of his skin against her swelling clit. He could feel the moisture from her engorged lips spilling onto the base of his still-drooping cock.

"Now, baby," Kayla sighed, watching him through half-closed eyes, "Are you ready for some magic?"

"Oh... yes."

Kayla's hand reached down to encircle his balls and the base of his cock. She peeled back his foreskin and began to trace the limp head along her slit, slowly upwards and downwards in a measured rhythm. Danny's eyes closed for a moment as he enjoyed the incredible feeling of his girlfriend manipulating his flaccid tip along her pussy lips, rubbing it against the hard nub of her clit, masturbating herself with his limp member. She began to groan and rub with more urgency. It was the way her eyes were locked on his, the way that she was rubbing herself to climax with his useless member, how horny this was all making her, that made him realise that she was going to cum without giving him relief. He could feel the friction and the pleasure of being rubbed against her clit, and the sensation was driving him wild with desire, but unless he was erect he wouldn't be able to climax.

"What... what are you... doing?" He gasped.

"I'm close to cumming baby."

Danny's expression turned to anguish. He looked at his girlfriend pleadingly, "What about the magic? Please," he begged. She grinned back at him, but it was a cruel, merciless smile.

"Get it up," she replied, "Focus and concentrate really hard, as you watch me use your cock to make me cum."

Now Kayla was grinding his soft tip hard against her slit and clitoris, edging herself to climax.

"Babe," Danny cried, "I can't."

Suddenly, on the edge of her own orgasm, she released his cock and sat back on her haunches, panting erratically. Kayla took a moment to regain control of her body, teetering on the edge of release but denying herself. Then she slid on top of him, bringing her face up to his. She appraised him for nearly a full minute.

"You really weren't able to get it up," she said, eventually. There was a detached coolness in her attitude that made Danny suddenly very uncomfortable.

"I mean, even with all that stimulation there wasn't even so much as a twitch," she marvelled.

"Baby, don't say that."

But Kayla continued, "I really expected you'd have at least some control over your cock, like you did at the start of all this," Her eyes began to shine with pride, "But now there's absolutely nothing."

Danny began to rear up from the bed, reviled by this change in his sexy, sweet, innocent girlfriend.

"Oh no you don't," Kayla said, "Drop."

Danny's head thudded back onto the bed, eyes empty of all thought.

Kayla laid on top of her immobile boyfriend, musing to herself. She could feel the heat in her pussy and the deep urge to rub herself to the earth-shattering orgasm that she had denied herself, but she knew why she was so aroused.

"Let's keep the powder dry a little while longer," she said, but realised she was talking to herself. She had sent her boyfriend away and now she was left with an obedient shell. Rolling off him, she stood for a moment by the bed.

"It's been a month to get to this point," Kayla mused to herself, "Time to reap the rewards."

She disappeared into the living room and returned with a small foot stool. Carefully, she positioned it in the middle of the carpet.

"Danny, are you ready to obey?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied, mechanically.

"Good boy. Get off the bed and come and sit on the foot stool and freeze."

She marvelled at the way he complied, instantly, swinging off the bed and sitting where she had indicated. Kayla positioned his legs so they were slightly spread, feet flat on the floor, knees bent at right angles. She traced her hand up his leg appreciatively and stood up.

Moving behind him, she took hold of his shoulders and straightened his back. She held his chin and adjusted the angle of his head until she was satisfied. Then she positioned his arms down by his side, straight. Kayla circled round to the front of her boyfriend.

"Now," she said, "Go rigid."

She gasped as she watched the muscles in his legs, torso and arms suddenly pop into definition, held taut. Her gaze shifted down to his crotch, expectantly. Danny's cock stirred and began to lengthen and rise. She watched in awe as it inflated to its full size at her command, angled proudly upwards from his crotch. His cock seemed to keep swelling, until the veins stood out on his shaft and his tip was deep purple, engorged with blood.

Kayla felt her mouth go dry in anticipation and licked her lips nervously. She was keenly aware of her own blood engorging her swollen clit. One of her hands rose to her nipple and began to tweak it gently. She closed her eyes, relishing the sensation of her over-sensitive skin and the feeling of power from seeing her boyfriend transformed into a rigid, mindless object by her own hand.

Kayla straddled Danny's body, pressing her pussy up against his rigid shaft, feeling her juices flow and lubricate the point of contact.

"Now Danny, I need you to concentrate very hard on my next instructions," Kayla said. She searched his eyes for a flicker of understanding and found only emptiness.

"I'm going to take you deeper now than you've ever been before. You're going to go all the way down, until you open your mind completely to me. If you do that you will finally find release."

She rubbed her pussy up and down his cock shaft for emphasis.

"Go deep for me."

Kayla raised herself slightly in her boyfriend's lap and angled her pussy until it enveloped the rock-hard tip of his cock. She was already so wet that she slid easily down his length until he was buried up to his balls inside her. Slowly, she raised herself up, letting him slide out until only the head remained in her, allowing herself to feel every ridge and vein of his unyielding member.

"Deeper."

She slid back down onto him, feeling his swollen girth filling her completely.

"Completely under my control," she said, "Your body rigid and immovable until I release you."

She pulled back up, luxuriating in the feeling of him filling her, and in the control she had over him. She plunged back down again.

"Deeper still. Nearly there. So deep, so ready."

Up, slowly. Pause. Down again, all the while staring into his eyes.

"It turns me on so much to know that you're still in there," Kayla murmured, "Helpless. Just along for the ride. Going all the way to the bottom. All you can feel is my pussy sucking you deeper and deeper." She clenched her pelvic floor muscles for emphasis, as she completely enveloped his cock.

"So ready to open for me. Give me your mind," Kayla shivered as her orgasm began to build, "Now."

Danny's expression changed. Instead of the slack jawed vacancy there was now a look of surprise. Kayla realised then that she'd succeeded. She kissed him passionately and began to move up and down his cock with more purpose, feeling the flames of her near-climax rekindle. Her kisses became more wanton and passionate as she quickened the rhythm of her rising and falling. A low moan escaped her throat.

"Oh... so good! Are you still in there babe? Are you enjoying this? Ready for the magic yet?"

Sweat prickled on the valley between her breasts as she worked harder and harder on his rigid member, felt the stiffness of his muscles, biting her lip to try and control her climax. Gasping and moaning now as she approached her peak, she took her mindless boyfriend's head in both hands, stared into his eyes and screamed.

"Unlock!"

Images and words began to tumble through Danny's head, mingling with the impending rush of his own impossibly magnified climax. The first time, weeks ago, that Kayla suggested hypnosis to him; the first time he went under and how excited Kayla was that she'd got it to work; how they'd had mind-blowing sex after. He remembered a second session, Kayla going further, implanting a trigger to forget; then a third session where she began to implant triggers to control his erections, make him impotent, to increase his stress levels, driving him again and again to the suggestion of hypnosis to relieve his pains while also increasing his need; and finally, the recording playing through his head today, establishing the last required triggers; her riding his flaccid cock to test the completeness of her control.

The revelation was overwhelming. He felt Kayla's pussy clench around his cock and he climaxed, pumping cum into her endlessly, releasing weeks of pent-up need. He felt her shudder again on him, still hard and her still slamming down onto him at frenetic pace, harvesting her own climaxes from his unyielding cock.

Finally, he was emptied. Kayla, breathing hard from her own exertions, slumped down onto him, quivering. She took a while to gather herself, and finally raised her sopping, cum-soaked pussy off his member. Cradling her swollen, reddened opening with one hand to catch the streams of cum flowing from her, she raised her free hand to Danny's head to push stray hair from his wide open, empty eyes, still frozen in astonishment.

"Ah Danny," she said softly, regretfully, "If only you had wiped your chat history. Look what your sloppiness gets you: I had to turn you into a mindless piece of fuck furniture."

She kissed him on the lips.

Kayla rested her palm on his forehead. "Forget," she said.

She paused by the door and looked back. Her boyfriend remained motionless and stiff on the foot stool, the fluids from both their bodies glistening on his still-rigid member. The sun was going down, side-lighting his chest in the shadows, showing the contours of his body as if he was carved from a single block of wood. Her pussy tingled delightfully at the thought of using him again later. Danny was in no position to object.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,528 Followers
12