Kayla's New Furniture Ch. 04

Story Info
Kayla freezes helpless Jade in endless, pre-orgasmic ecstasy.
4.2k words
4.67
9.5k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,464 Followers

[Author's note: Kayla's boyfriend Danny is cheating on her with her best friend, Jade. Kayla has planned a devious revenge, using hypnotism to gradually brainwash her boyfriend and best friend and bend them to her bidding.]

---

Jade woke to a soft pinging sound in her ears. She blinked, momentarily disorientated in the dark, her hands running down her nude body. The ceiling was close enough to touch, and as she looked around her cramped, little space she began to wonder where she was and why she was naked. That was wrong, she shouldn't be naked. There was another tone, and her hands went up to her ears, finding headphones. She frowned.

The tones continued, overlaid by a voice, but Jade couldn't quite make out the words. After a few seconds, the confusion began to subside: she didn't have to get up just yet, she could just lie here for a few more minutes and relax, listening to her headphones. Everything was fine.

After a while, the tones finished as Jade yawned, stretching her supple body and then sitting up. She reached out to the side and pushed, opening the door to her sleeping space and sliding down onto the floor. It seemed strange that she'd forgotten where she was when she woke up, but Jade put it down to waking up startled, halfway between the real world and a dream. She was sure where she was now, and it was all alright.

Kayla had agreed to Jade living with her and Danny permanently, so Danny had constructed a little bed for Jade on a shelf he installed above the washing machine and dryer in the laundry. Jade didn't mind, she was just happy to have been taken in after her previous housemates had been so cruel. She even liked the fact that she could close the cupboard doors and be in her own little space, tucked away above the washing appliances, out of sight.

She closed the doors now and looked around. Aside from her own naked body in the laundry, there was no other visible sign that she was here at all. Her phone was in her hand, so she automatically brought up her to-do list for the day. That was another part of the agreement, that in return for staying with them rent free, Jade would take on the domestic duties. She'd jumped at the offer; it felt good to cook and clean and have Kayla and Danny appreciate her contribution, especially Danny.

Sometimes, when Kayla was at work, she could spend time with Danny, just the two of them, so long as her to-do list permitted. Secretly, she couldn't believe how well everything had worked out: she was living rent-free with her best friend and the man she'd secretly been sharing her body with. Kayla would be heartbroken if she found out the truth, but both Jade and Danny were very careful to hide it. Happily, now they were all living together, Jade could spend a lot more time with Danny. Life was good.

She didn't even mind the joke that she was tucked up in the laundry with all the other household appliances. Kayla's comment actually gave her a strange buzz in her tummy, even now, as she reached into a drawer and pulled out her maid uniform so she could start the day. Jade looked at her phone. Item one: shower.

Jade nodded, and crept out of the laundry and down the little hallway to the bathroom. The door opposite was closed, and she thought for a moment of what lay beyond: Kayla and Danny still wrapped up in bed, asleep. She would wake them with breakfast soon, and she smiled at the thought of that. There was something magical about bringing the tray into their room and seeing Danny rouse, blurry-eyed, to see her standing there by the bed. Often, beneath the sheets, she would be able to glimpse the rigid shape of his morning erection. Stepping quietly into the shower, she smiled to herself. That was often the best part of her day, unless she and Danny made some time to be together later, tasks permitting.

Jade's shower was quick. She didn't do her hair, and left it curled up in a bun. She glanced at the phone and saw that all the daydreaming had put her behind schedule, so she dried herself off quickly and then began to dress.

Kayla had made a good suggestion, after the first couple of weeks of Jade staying with them. Initially, Jade had worn a French maid party costume to clean the house, as a humorous nod to her new role in their living arrangement, but it had been cheap and had begun to split at the seams after a week of constant wearing. Kayla had remarked that the costume needed to be more practical, and Jade could tell how much Danny enjoyed seeing her in it, bent over in fishnets cleaning the stove top with her little skirt riding up. Jade had bent over further than required, until she'd left Danny with no doubt that she had only fishnets underneath and nothing else. It gave her an illicit thrill, seeing him staring as she revealed her naked pussy to him.

Kayla had talked Jade into something more hard-wearing, and she'd ordered it online. Jade had to admit, it was a step up. She picked up the smoky-coloured latex tights and began to work them over her feet. She smoothed them over her calves, making sure there were no wrinkles as she tugged the latex over the smooth skin of her thighs. Next was the tricky part, and it had been a surprise to Jade when she had unwrapped the parcel. Kayla had seemed a little embarrassed at her mistake, confessing that the place she had ordered the tights from had been a speciality outlet because you couldn't just go down the high street to buy a pair. There had been several options for the crotch, and Kayla must have made a mistake when she clicked.

Jade looked down between her legs at the latex insert in the crotch of her tights. Initially, she had baulked at the idea of a reverse condom inside her, but Kayla had simply shrugged and apologised for messing the order up. Not wanting to offend her best friend, or make her feel that Jade didn't appreciate her gift, Jade had pushed two fingers into the insert and slid it inside herself. It had felt strange that first time but now, in the bathroom, it felt easy. She slid the insert in and pulled the tights up to her waist, smoothing her hands over the slick, shiny surface of her bottom. Jade hadn't admitted it at the time, but the sight of her pussy replaced by the rubber o-ring of the aperture had turned her on. Even looking down now, she permitted herself a stroke of the latex, feeling the pressure of her fingertip pressing onto the swelling nub of her clit through the shiny material.

She shook her head. This wasn't helping. She was already behind schedule; the app on her phone had turned the first task red to warn her. Hurriedly, she picked up her other piece of clothing.

Kayla had bought it from the same store. It was a replacement maid outfit, but made in shiny, black latex. The first time she had seen it, fresh out of its wrapping, Jade had felt a deep inexplicable yearning to wear it. She slid it over her skin now, feeling the same familiar tingle. Kayla had been explaining about how much more robust the latex would be than the flimsy dress-up material, and how much more convenient it would be to clean the apartment if she was wearing a wipe-clean surface herself, but Jade hadn't really been listening. Secretly, and thankfully unnoticed due to the latex tights she was already wearing, Jade had been hot with a strange, new arousal at being clad in the glossy maid outfit.

Jade inspected herself quickly in the bathroom mirror, adjusting her top to show off her cleavage, pulling down the hem of the tiny black skirt over her hips. She turned, inspecting the profile of her firm bottom compressed and shaped in the tight material. She knew just how much Danny would like it. She had to admit to herself that she liked it too. There was something about being in the latex, a revelation as soon as she put it on, that she'd realised that she had always wanted to try it. Jade couldn't remember the thought even entering her head up until the day the new outfit arrived, but as soon as Kayla had helped her dress in it, it was like she had wanted to wear latex forever. It had puzzled her at the time, but she was used to it now.

Jade slipped into her high heels, made sure that she had left the bathroom neat for her housemates, and started out to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. Jade tapped the first item on her list and watched it disappear from the screen. She stopped mid-stride, bracing for that little thrill of pleasure that she got from finishing a task, then resumed walking, her heels clicking on the wooden floor, imagining the look on Danny's face when he saw her, all neat and tidy, with breakfast on her tray.

She worked diligently, brewing the coffee the way she knew Kayla liked it, pouring muesli into two bowls and arranging everything on the tray. She didn't eat herself; she would have something later when her items were ticked off. She inspected the tray again and, satisfied, she picked it up. Something wasn't right, though. Setting the tray down, she stepped back, looking at herself. Her hemline wasn't straight. Jade frowned, tugging the latex dress down over her thighs, then taking time to make sure everything was in order: she wanted to be immaculate when she walked in. Picking up the tray again, she clicked down the hallway to the bedroom door and nudged it open with her foot.

"Morning," she called, stepping into the room without knocking.

She liked to wake them both; it also gave her the chance to see Danny's gorgeous body stretched out on the bed, unconscious, oblivious to her gaze. Today, though, they were both awake. Kayla beamed at her.

"Oh Jade, you didn't have to. Thank you."

"It's okay, I was up already. It's no hassle."

Kayla sat up in bed and accepted the tray. "You're too good to us," she replied.

Jade felt Danny's eyes on her as she leaned over the bed to deliver the breakfast. She made sure that he would have a clear view down her cleavage. Danny cleared his throat and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

"I, uh, I'm just going to the bathroom."

As he sat up, she caught a glimpse of the bulge in his sleep shorts. He turned away quickly and practically fled through the door.

"He must be desperate," Kayla commented, then patted the bed next to her.

Jade sat down, perching on the edge of the bed. Kayla was smiling at her, and she reached out to settle a hand on Jade's knee. For some reason, feeling her friend's hand resting on her latex-wrapped leg sent a little shiver down her spine. She had to concentrate hard on her friend's face and not on the feeling of Kayla's fingers gently stroking the slick material enveloping her skin.

"How do you feel today?" Kayla asked, her expression softening into a look of concern.

"Fine. How do you mean?"

"I mean, with the job. You know what I mean."

Jade's shoulders slumped and she shook her head. "Oh, yeah, that," she replied.

"Heard anything?" Kayla prompted.

"Yeah. They're gonna make it official, give me a letter at the end of the week."

Jade wrinkled her nose, despondent.

"I just don't get it," she continued, "I thought I was doing so well, and then, boom. Not needed anymore."

Kayla squeezed Jade's knee sympathetically. "No idea why?"

"All they said is that I just wasn't a good fit anymore."

Jade's mouth curled in disgust. "I worked so hard, and then suddenly they don't like me anymore. Like I'd changed."

"Oh, hey, don't get down."

"I'm trying, Kay, but it's hard. First my housemates and then the guys at work. I just feel...."

Jade looked down at her hands, her voice fading away.

"What, Jade?" Kayla prompted, "What do you feel?"

Jade grimaced. "Like all of a sudden, I'm no use to anyone. I don't know what it is that I'm doing, but no-one wants to have anything to do with me. Like I've changed."

Kayla reached up, stroking the back of the blonde girl's neck.

"Ssh," she said, "It's okay. Danny and I love having you around. We think you're great."

"Thank you," Jade murmured.

Kayla continued to stroke the back of Jade's neck softly. "You like being here too," she said.

"Yes, I like being here too."

"Good, see, that makes you feel better, doesn't it?"

"Yes," Jade replied, "I feel better."

"You don't need those people at work, do you? Or your so-called friends you lived with, you've got me, haven't you?"

Jade nodded, slowly. "I've got you," she whispered, her eyes closing as Kayla continued to stroke the back of her neck.

"You're so grateful to be allowed to live here and be helpful."

"Yes... I want to be helpful."

Kayla's expression shifted, her eyes hardening.

"You want to stay with me and help out. You like ticking off your to-do list, doing whatever it says. You're very good at it, it makes you feel so good to help."

"I love my list. I love helping you."

"You don't need to worry about everyone else. They're so mean to you. It's so simple to stay here and do what I tell you."

"Yes," Jade drawled, barely audible now, her eyes closed and her expression slack, "I love... doing what you tell me."

"You're a good girl."

Jade nodded once, but didn't reply, as if lost in a dream. Smiling to herself, Kayla picked up her spoon and began to eat her muesli. Jade sat quietly next to her, head drooping as if deep in thought, ignored by the dark-haired girl having breakfast.

---

Jade made lunch for Danny, calling out to him from the kitchen. When he hadn't appeared a couple of minutes later, she went to look for him in the office. Danny was sitting at his desk, earbuds in his ears, looking at his phone screen intently.

"Busy?" she asked.

Danny didn't answer immediately, so she waited. A few moments later, he seemed to come to life and looked up.

"Busy?" Jade asked again.

"Like you wouldn't believe," Danny replied.

"I made you sandwiches."

His fingers tapped and then he blanked the screen and slid the phone into his pocket, but he didn't remove the earpods. Only now did he look up. Jade was smiling at him, holding the plate in front of her. She felt a little thrill as his eyes travelled down her body.

"Uh, thanks."

"That's okay. Is there anything else I can do?"

"Really? Haven't you got anything to do?"

Jade shrugged. "It seems not. I had a call from work. They don't need me to go in anymore."

"What you gonna do?"

"I'm just happy to chill here, to be honest. I need a break."

"From people?"

Jade made a face. "From everything. Thanks for letting me stay. It's nice to just have to not think about all the shit."

Danny took the sandwiches from her without getting up. Jade picked up her phone and tapped the top item on her to-do list: lunch for Danny. It faded and the next item moved up, sending a little spike of bliss through her. There was something about the way the item faded, the little chime, that just always sent a shiver of pleasure through her. The next item glowed, and she began to feel herself moisten around the latex insert between her legs.

The next item was an hour of free time. Coinciding with Danny's lunchbreak meant only one thing; she crossed over to where he was sitting and stood by his chair expectantly.

"Wanna sit down?" Danny asked.

"Yeah," Jade replied.

Danny smiled and patted his lap. Jade settled down onto him, being careful to not wrinkle the skirt of her latex uniform.

"How long before your next meeting?" she asked.

"I've got time."

Danny rolled her uniform up her thighs, exposing her crotch and the o-ring nestled between her legs. He grinned up at her.

"Want to play?" he asked.

She nodded, her mouth suddenly dry.

Danny slid his hand between her legs, cupping her circular orifice. She felt the warmth of his skin through the latex coating her pussy, and then a pressure followed by a fullness. Looking down, she watched two of Danny's fingers entering her.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Is your phone on silent?"

"Why?"

"I don't want you to get distracted."

"I'm not going to get distracted. How's it feel, babe?"

"Awesome."

"You want more?"

"Yeah," Jade sighed, her gaze locked on the fingers sliding into her, "I want you. Am I okay like this?"

"You're fine like this. Get up."

Danny slapped her bottom and Jade got up off his lap. He turned her around and pushed her forward until she was face down on the desk, her bottom sticking in the air.

"Hold yourself open, babe."

Jade did as she was told, rolling up her tight latex skirt to expose her shining bottom. She could imagine how she looked to him, smoky-effect latex running up from her high heels over her bottom, presenting him her glistening, lubricated circular orifice to slide into. She dug her fingers between her buttocks and pulled herself wide apart, exposing herself completely for him.

There was the sound of a zipper and then she felt a finger pushing deep inside. She was glad she was thorough with the lube when she got dressed this morning, making it easy to accept the probing digit. His fingertip curled round to stroke her g-spot and she squirmed with delight as he teased her body.

"That's good, Danny," she purred, "Right there. It makes me so hot."

In reality, just sitting on his lap in her little latex maid uniform made her hot. Even just wearing the uniform, imagining how he would look at her, was enough to turn her on. These days, Jade seemed to be always horny, until it had become a constant background ache that could spill over at any point into the desperate arousal she now felt, even at a single touch.

"How about this?" Danny replied, and the fingers were withdrawn.

For a moment, Jade felt empty and unfulfilled, left with a frantic need to be satisfied that seemed to overwhelm her thoughts. Then, Danny entered her, pushing his rigid manhood through the circular aperture between her legs and sliding deep into the latex insert within her. Even with the layer of rubber between them, Danny's cock felt glorious. She shuddered with delight.

She found herself staring at Danny's monitor screen, registering words appearing in the chat window, but she was unable to concentrate on them, distracted by the feeling of Danny thrusting into her, his hands spread on her shiny, latex behind. One hand slid up her spine to grasp the back of her neck, holding her in place while he slid into her.

Jade wanted to close her eyes, but she was transfixed by the words on the screen. She felt Danny's thumb begin to brush over the back of her neck, sending deep waves of satisfaction into her core, even as his cock began to build her towards her climax. Without knowing why, she picked up his headphones from where they were lying on the desk and slid them over her ears. There were words being spoken, but she couldn't concentrate on them. All she could concentrate on was Danny's cock slamming into her, harder and harder. She closed her eyes.

Perched on top of the screen, the camera displayed a tiny red light. The two figures in front of the camera continued to fuck, oblivious. In a meeting room across the city, Kayla sat in a chair, watching.

It had been easy enough to set it all up, synchronising her boyfriend's meeting calendar with Jade's to-do list. She scrutinised Danny's expression, noting the blankness in his gaze as he looked down at the latex-clad figure bent over his desk. She smiled, noting that while her boyfriend was fucking her best friend with abandon, he was also deeply under control and responding to all of Kayla's commands.

"Danny, it feels good to fuck her," Jade murmured. "Do it until I say freeze."

She watched the figure on screen as he moved robotically, sliding in and out, keeping a steady rhythm. Satisfied, she turned her attention to her friend.

"Jade," Kayla said, "Concentrate on the feeling of being fucked. It's making you so hot, so horny. You're desperate to cum, aren't you?"

Jade nodded, and Kayla smiled.

"You're building up to the edge of the greatest orgasm you've ever had."

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,464 Followers
12