Kayla's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank was holding a leather collar with a heavy d-ring on the front. He motioned for her to turn around, and she did so. She lifted her hair up off of her shoulders to expose the back of her neck to him, and he fastened the collar around her delicate neck, locking it with a small padlock. He turned her around, firmly grasping her shoulder, guiding her over to the padded cage next to the bed. She crawled in obediently, noting that her nightie rode up to expose her completely as she did so. No more privacy or modesty for her, at least not in the cage. Frank squatted down and leaned in to give her a deep, passionate kiss on the lips. This lasted for quite a while, until he suddenly stood up and closed the door to the cage, locking it with a combination lock. He then turned and walked out of the bedroom, leaving Kayla locked away securely in her new home.

The cage was just large enough for Kayla to curl up fairly comfortably, basking in the afterglow of the kiss from her Master. She was loving every second of this, from the wonderful mess Sir had filled her with, to the warmth of the welts on her butt, to the elegant lingerie that she had been given. This was a submissive's paradise, and all that she had had to do to earn her place here was to serve the man that she was totally smitten by. She sighed happily, leaning up against the solid metal bars of her prison. She wasn't even tempted to play with her clitty through the cage, as she might have been before today. The orgasms that Frank had fucked out of her were more than enough, and she knew that if Sir wanted to give her pleasure, he would do it when he felt she had earned it. She finally drifted off to sleep, dreaming of all the horrifically wonderful things that Frank had in store for her.

12