Kayleigh Is Used in a Football Orgy

Story Info
Kayleighs first group scene.
7.2k words
4.45
20.2k
26

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a very hardcore story. Everyone is over the age of 18 and a consenting adult. STDs do not exist in these stories**

Kayleigh was out shopping with Becky, looking at new clothes and enjoying a late lunch. Finally feeling relieved after the £3000 she had earnt from her video gave her some breathing space. She didn't have to worry for at least another two weeks before further payments were due.

She preferred not to think about how she would make that next payment.

Her home life was also so much better. The stress being taken from her and the guilt over what she had done has turned her into the perfect wife. The morning following her experience she has given Todd the best blowjob of his life. He didn't know what had hit him when she showed off her new skills. Their sex life has become more frequent and they seemed better off for it.

"So why were you so rough with me the other night?" Kayleigh asked Becky over drinks. She rarely drank but this new life felt like she needed one every so often.

"'It wasn't to be spiteful," Becky assured her, placing her hand lightly on Kayleighs. "We just knew you wouldn't have gone ahead with it and you said you needed the money. We also knew what people wanted to see."

"And that was me crying"' Kayleigh asked, her emotion showing in her voice.

"No, you being dominated, your innocence being taken" Becky admonished her then dropped her voice as they noticed the waiter looking their way as he passed.

"Well it felt wrong," Kayleigh replied.

"'It was your innocence and reluctance that earned you that money," Becky snapped back. "That can be your thing. Reluctance is a huge turn on to some people. We never made you take part."

"So me not wanting it will be what will help me make money?" Kayleigh downed her martini.

"Yep, we can organise scenes where you are reluctant, you beg them not to fuck you and they do it anyway," Becky whispered leaning close.

This made Kay sit back. Basically being raped on camera is what would get her out of debt. Not the glamorous porn career she has imagined.

"We can help you meet people, you can join our scenes or earn extra money making your own. Being an extra in the background whilst we fuck. Men love to be watched."

"Really that simple?" Kayleigh queried? Raising her eyebrow in disbelief.

"Really" Becky responded. "Sharon has some guys coming over to watch the football on Sunday. Maybe you could help?"

"Well the kids and Todd usually watch the football, ' Kayleigh hesitated. She usually just hung around the house or prepped dinner whilst they watched the football.

"Perfect excuse to be out then," Becky responded. You could earn some serious money.

"And I wouldn't be the main person like last time?" Kayleigh asked. She wasn't sure she was ready for a group scene just yet. She wasn't sure she was ready for any scene.

"'I'll set it up for you. You just need to turn up and so as you're told. Can you do that"' Becky asked, looking her in the eyes.

Taking a deep breath Kayleigh whispered 'Yes".'

**************************************************************************************

Sunday afternoon came around faster than she would have liked. She had told Todd she would be at Sharon's Sunday afternoon. It wasn't unusual for her to go around for a few hours and she pointed out he would be watching the football with the kids.

She arrived at Sharon's an hour before the game and was surprised to see Sharon's husband Barry and his friends Ben and Gary were already there drinking in the living room.

"Hey guys" she called on the way past the living room doorway, waving at the boys and going into the kitchen where Sharon was preparing snacks for everyone.

"Hey, are you ready to put on the performance of your life?" Sharon asked, grinning as she carried a sale bowl over to the counter.

"Well Becky said I would be here for support and as you know, an extra" Kayleigh replied.

"What do you think an extra is in a situation where there are 3 men and 2 women?" Sharon said as she rolled her eyes.

"Erm" it genuinely hadn't dawned on her what she would be doing. She assumed pulling hair and holding Sharon down like they had to her the other night. Maybe sucking one dick. Less if she could get away with it.

"Your here now, the guys are paying £400 each"

"The guys? Isn't Barry your husband?" Kayleigh was surprised at the idea.

"Yes he is and he gets off on seeing me fucking other men. It's how we have kept our marriage together. I couldn't do this job if he didn't know. He needs some perks as well right? He fucks all of us the same as Todd will be able to now'"

"Ah yeah ofcourse" Kayleigh said, smiling and hoping it wasn't obvious she never wanted her husband to find out. Was she being too judgemental? She hated the idea of anyone else sleeping with Todd. Trying to keep it from her face Kayleigh began to prepare some salad that she doubted anyone would eat.

"Come on upstairs, we need to get ready" Sharon took her hand on the way past and led Kayleigh up the stairs. The house was huge. The rooms were spacious with high ceilings. Walking into the spare bedroom Kayleigh noticed different hooks and screws connected to the ceiling and walls. The odd shaped sofas scattered around the room and what looked like a climbing frame on the wall from an old school gym.

"What do you mean get ready?" Kayleigh had worn a low cut top that showed off more cleavage then she would usually show and a tight pencil skirt along with high heels. She thought she looked sexy. Well she had when checking herself out in the mirror and Todds eyebrows had raised upon seeing the outfit, a questioning look on his face.

"This is a football themed orgy. We need to look the part" Sharon grinned as she began opening draws and pulling out clothes. She found two low cut referee outfits, striped in black and white with a mini skirt that barely covered her arse and some suspenders for each of them. Finished off with a black sports cap. Neither wore any underwear other than a small red G string.

As they changed Kayleigh turned her back to her friend and glanced furtively at her friend's body. Sharon was 5'6 and slim waisted. She had fake tits that stood out starkly from her thin frame. A C cup at least. Her hair was shoulder length and dyed red contrasting with her pale skin.

Kayleigh fidgeted looking in the mirror. There was very little left to the imagination and no matter how much she pulled the skirt down it wouldn't cover anything like she wanted. One size did not fit all apparently in this instance. She admired her body in the mirror. She had never been happy with her figure but she has to admit this outfit hung where it needed and showed off her tits in a great way.

They finished off by adding different shades of red lipstick and heavy black mascara. They looked like whores, there was no doubting where these outfits would lead.

"Isn't the lipstick a bit unnecessary in these outfits? It's not like they will be looking at our faces," Kayleigh indicated her bust with a flourish of her hand.

"It's cheap and in this situation it is needed. You'll see."

"So when we go down what's the plan?" Kayleigh asked. Remembering as if for the first time that multiple men waited downstairs. Her nerves were building but she was also excited and her body was showing signs of it. Her nipples were sticking through the referee outfit and she doubted they would go down anytime soon.

"This is how I stand out from others. The other girls do multiple men or threesomes Occasionally but I make a habit of it," Sharon explained, adjusting her bust and straightening the suspenders. "I will take on two of them, usually Barry and Gary. This is Ben's first time. Can you handle him? I can do all three but I don't think you are experienced enough to help in that situation just yet."

"Ben, ok I can do that. Will it be the same as last time"

"Honey it's never the same, that's what makes it fun. Now come here," Sharon moved in close and kissed Kayleigh full on the mouth. Surprised Kayleigh tried to step back but Sharon kept hold of her, pushing her tongue deeper causing them to have a sloppy kiss.

Stepping back Sharon looked at the mirror again checking out her lipstick which had smeared. She tidied it up slightly but not enough to cover up the fact they had kissed. She indicated that the other woman should do the same before they both reapplied lipstick.

"Any advice?" Kayleigh asked.

"It's easy enough. Act like every single cock is the best present you have ever received. Smile, tell them how big it is,' Kayleigh nodded. She had learnt that mistake with how she was treated by Joe. "They have sensitive egos. Be vocal. Tell them to fuck you, tell them harder even when you can barely take it. It will get them off quicker. Groan and moan like it's your job. It is your job. Try to relax as well. The whole process goes easier if you're relaxed."

"Follow my lead,' Sharon said heading back to the stairs. Their bare feet treading lightly on the carpeted floor.

As they entered the living room all three men looked up and began to cheer. Looking the girls up and down like a piece of meat.

The living room was long with huge bay windows that looked out over the front garden and onto the street. Anyone walking past could see it although Kayleigh guessed they would need to stand in their tiptoes to look over the hedge, the idea did excite and scare her though. Two couches and a large puffy armchair took up most of the room. The football was on a large TV above the fireplace which had a large shag carpet on the floor in front of it stretching all over the floor, from fireplace to sofa. Any other time this room would be relaxing but the sexual tension was already building.

"You look beautiful,' Barry said, moving towards his wife.

"'Sit down," Sharon ordered. "You know the rules. We are in charge. We say 'Pillow' and you back off. You stop immediately" she glared around the room, all three men nodded. Fidgeting eager to start. "You can each come twice, the fun begins with the first whistle and ends with the final whistle. Does everyone understand?"

'Yes' everyone called back.

"Good" she glanced over her shoulder at the TV and noticed the players were about to start, they could be seen moving into position. She turned to Kayleigh and turned her so her face was to the TV. Her rear to the lads.

"The cameras are in each corner, one above that sofa' she indicated the sofa in front of the window. "This carpet and the armchair" Kayleigh glanced around quickly and noticed the little black circles in each corner only an inch wide or so. She was surprised she had not seen them before.

Sharon moved in front of her and began to kiss her again. Kayleigh unsure what to do began to kiss her back. She has never kissed a woman before but it was this or stand there being stared at. Sharon's hands began to trace down Kayleigh's body. Tracing down her figure before pulling up the short skirt exposing Kayleigh's arse and g string, the lads all cheered. Kayleigh tried to stop her but realized it was pointless. She was already on display. The makeout session continued until the whistle could be heard signifying the start of the game. Sharon pulled away leaving Kayleigh to stumble forwards. She has become more involved in the kiss then she expected. It had become very passionate close to the end.

"Now" Sharon said, leading Kayleigh to the middle of the carpet. "Lets see some cocks gentlemen."

All three men jumped to their feet, stripping off as quickly as they could. Ben took slightly longer as if embarrassed to be taking his clothes off in front of the others. Kayleigh remembered he was new to this as well.

Kayleigh took a moment to admire the men, Barry was in his mid forties, bit of a Dad body, slight belly and balding on top, she noticed his cock was quite short may be 4 inches but very fat. Maybe 3 inches in diameter.

Ben was in his late twenties, slim build. You could tell he trained but he was skinnier than what she usually preferred. He was the most excited she noticed, his cock stood around 6 inches long and 2 inches wide.

Gary made her panic. He was a large man, easily wider and taller than the others. Around 6 feet with broad shoulders. His body hard and hair covering his chest more than the others. His cock caught her eye the most though, her legs nearly buckled thinking about it. Not yet fully erect he was easily 9 inches like and so wide she doubted she could fit her hand around it. She was glad Sharon had said she would be taking that monster.

As the three men approached the women, Sharon stepped forwards kissing Gary who's hand went immediately to her tits. Pawing at her through the outfit.

That meant the other two headed towards Kayleigh. She nearly took a backwards step before deciding to stand her ground. Where would she go? The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy now.

"Hey" Barry said with a smile as he stepped in to give her a quick kiss. He was polite and soft with his approach putting her at ease. He slowly began kissing down her chin and down her neck. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation.

She felt someone else approached and remembered Ben. "Hi I'm Ben," he said awkwardly and lent in to kiss her on the lips as Barry continued to kiss her neck.

"Hey Ben" Kayleigh managed to respond before their lips met.

She stood there as the men took turns kissing her. Their hands began to stray over her body. Her neck and face were kissed all over. She was unsure what to do with her hands but after a minute Barry took her left hand and led it to his cock. She instinctively reached over to Ben as well with her right. Both men groaned in her ear as her hand began to move back and forth slowly. She had never jerked off two men at once and the sounds they made excited her.

Ben's hands began to grab her arse harder and Barry slowly pulled up her top. They parted ways quickly whilst the top was pulled over her head, she raised her arms to let the men pull it off fully.

"Wow," Ben said, staring at her tits. Barry bent down to take the left nipple in his mouth. Ben did the same on the right. Kayleigh stood with her back slightly arched, her hands resting on the back of their heads as they sucked on her tits. She looked over at Sharon to see she had her back to Gary, she arse grinding into his cock her right hand behind her back wanking him slowly as he kissed down her neck holding onto her tits her eyes closed as she enjoyed the kisses. Gary's and Kayleighs eyes met and he winked at Kayleigh who quickly looked away.

"Ok, let's get started" Sharon said and promptly dropped to her knees. She slowly pulled back the skin on Gary's cock, staring up at him as she licked her way up his cock.

The two men pulled away from Kayleigh and indicated she should get on her knees. She lowered herself, noticing the men never stopped fondling her tits as she sat. She was unsure what to do next. Sharon had said she would take Barry but he stood there expectantly looking down.

Kayleigh took their cocks in her hand again and licked her lips looking from one to the other. She decided to start with Ben first as he had the thinner cock and pre cum was already leaking from his head. She copied Sharon's technique and began licking her way up from the base before taking the head into her mouth. Working her mouth up and down his cock. Ben's head tilted back as he released a groan which caused her to shiver. They wanted her, the feeling was more exciting than she could have ever wanted. She groaned around the cock to match the sounds. Slurping at the cock like her life depended on it.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and realized she had been neglecting Barry; she took her mouth from Ben's cock and moved over to Barry. She remembered this time to keep jerking Ben to stop him becoming impatient.

Barry's cock was a whole new challenge, she could barely get it in her mouth. She began working the head with her tongue before taking his balls into her mouth whilst she thought about what to do. He applied some pressure to the back of her head and she took around 2 inches into her mouth but her jaw couldn't take it for long. As her jaw began to ache she pulled his cock from her mouth and began fondling both of their balls. Watching as their dicks jumped as she applied pressure to their taint.

She could see Sharon trying her hardest to fit Gary in her mouth. She made gagging noises and slurped up the dick. The noises seemed to increase everyone's excitement.

Then on a queue that Kayleigh hadn't heard the men move around. Gary pulled out of Sharon's mouth a long line of saliva hanging between her mouth and his dick. He stepped in front of Kayleigh who stared in awe at the monster. Barry stepped behind her and she felt him kneel down behind her. Ben moved over to Sharon who quickly took his whole cock down her throat. Making loud noises as she let him face fuck her.

Kayleigh was terrified of what Gary had brought before her but she knew she couldn't do nothing. With only one cock in front of her she reached up with both hands and held the cock from the base. At least 2 inches still showed with both her hands on it. She felt a hand nudge her forwards slightly on her upper back. Leaning forwards she felt Barry reaching below her arse and touching her pussy through the G string for the first time. Pulling the very short skirt so it bunched up. She jumped but soon calmed as she felt him rubbing her clit through the thin material.

Kayleigh pulled Gary towards her and tried to take the head in her mouth. She worked it in as far as she could. One hand jerked his cock as she sucked it and the other fondled his balls. She wanted him to get off as soon as possible.

The hands on her pussy had moved the material aside and she felt how wet she was. The finger slid straight in causing her to groan loudly around the cock another hand reached around and began kneading her tits. Gary stood impassively, apparently not impressed by the small amount of cock she was taking. "Come on you can do better than that," Gary said impatiently.

Looking down her nose at the 6 inches of cock that remained outside of her mouth. She noticed that there was a lipstick ring another 4 inches down his cock. So that's what it's for she realized, to show how much cock the women were taking down their throat. She let go of his balls and clenched her fist like she had been taught trying to relax her throat. She managed another 2 inches before the cock caused her to choke. He held her head still and began pushing further into her throat. She fought to stay calm and breathe through her nose.

The hand on her pussy wasn't helping. Squelching noises came from behind her as Barry added another finger causing her to winch. "Fuck she's tight, she can barely take 2 fingers" Barry said whistling at how much effort he was having to put in to fingering her.

She began to panic and began to fidget, trying to push Gary out of her throat whilst moving her pussy away from Barry. Gary slowly withdrew his cock but kept the end in her mouth. Barry let go of her tits and took a firm grip of her waste. Curling his fingers so they hit her G spot.

She looked for Sharon to help, moving her eyes to the side as Gary began a slow advance into her mouth again. Sharon was a mess, Ben was fucking her face for all he was worth and she was taking it. He held her head still and sped up. Dribble leaked from Sharon's throat as she gurgled and choked. Ben gave a loud 'Arraggh' as he came in her mouth. He continued to pump slowly as he emptied her balls into her mouth. Slowly he withdrew. Sharon sat back taking a deep breath before falling back to sit on her bum hand straying to her pussy. Watching Kayleigh's struggles.

As the cock entered her throat for the third time she began to beat her fists against Gary causing him to back off. She gasped for air and tried to reach behind her. Barry slapped her wrist away but stood up and moved in front of her.

12