Kayleigh Practices for a Blowbang

Story Info
Kayleigh is taken to a barbers to be used.
6.8k words
4.24
9k
16

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayleigh had been offered a new scene. It was nothing like she had done before. Tyrone had asked to use her for an entire day, someone could follow them around with a camera whilst she performed whatever he asked. She originally had said no but the scene where they had fucked was her biggest seller and her subscribers numbers had shot up since that day. She told him she would speak to her husband and get back to him.

That evening she spoke to Todd about what had been asked. The only thing she knew was that one part of the day would involve a blowbang where multiple men fucked her face. This concerned her more then the idea of a gangbang, although if they all had cocks like Tyrone, she wasn't sure she would survive. She still couldn't deep throat without gagging nearly immediately and if they were all hung like Tyrone she would choke and maybe pass out if they didn't listen to her instructions. Todd's main concern was that she had barely survived Tyrone on his own, if she has to take it multiple times that day she would be a wreck.

"Ok so let's so the blow bang is the worst scenario, maybe we can practice?" Todd was standing behind Kayleigh as she sat at the kitchen table. He reached over her shoulder whispering in her ear. "Lets imagine three big black cocks in front of your face waiting to be sucked. Tears are already running down your face from the punishment you have taken. They have been using your throat for hours. How do you feel about that?" he nibbled on her ear as his hand reached between her legs, her dress spread wide as she opened her legs for him. Her knickers were soaking. He slid his hand down her pants, his finger tips rubbing her clit. "They hold your head still and pin your arms. A long cock is sliding down your throat, you gag but they hold you in place." He rubbed her clit faster now and her breathing became heavier. Her chest rising and falling. "He cums in your throat and as you gasp for breath another steps in front of you. He forces his long cock down your throat again, you try to cry out but he fucks your face roughly." Kayleigh had her hands gripping the table edge as she began to cum. Todd continued playing with her until she finished shaking, slowly pulling his hand from her knickers he gave her a kiss on the head. "That's your answer. You want to do it."

Kayleigh smiled up at him. She did want to do it. She wanted to be used. Her channel wanted her to be used. "What did you mean? We can practice?" she asked him as her heart slowed down.

"Well for starters as a great husband I will fuck your face for you, over and over. After that we can arrange some company. Unrecorded, just a few friends helping you learn how to take a cock down your throat. What do you think?". He asked casually but she could see he was turned on.

Kayleigh stood slowly and walked over to him, her hips swaying seductively, upon reaching him she gazed up into his eyes. "You mean it? You would push your cock down my throat for me? Make me gag?" she grasped his balls. "You would fuck my mouth? How selfless is you!" she smiled, slowly dropping to her knees.

"Well you know. I try to be a good husband." He laughed as she pulled his shorts down exposing his cock. "Now be a dear and choke on that for me." His hands gripped the back of her hair and he signed as she swallowed his cock.

Kayleigh was napping on the sofa, Todd had taken the kids to their Nans and she was enjoying the peace and quiet. Todd had been 'practicing' on her this morning and her throat hurt. His 8 inch cock was able to sit in her throat but not for long. She had seen Becky and Sharon keep a cock in their throats for thirty seconds or more but she couldn't get the hang of it. Todd had encouraged her and was adamant she would get the hang of it, he told her he would get others to help. She wasn't sure if that was a good or bad idea.

A knock at the door brought Kayleigh from a light nap, stretching she made her way to the door. Looking through the peephole she noticed it was Becky and Joe. Answering the door with a smile she was surprised when Becky walked straight in, grasping her wrist and pulling her down the hall way. Joe stepped in closing the door quietly. Neither spoke.

"What are you guys up to?" Kayleigh asked, she wasn't worried, more concerned at the lack of manners.

"Down," Becky instructed. She pushed down on Kayleigh's shoulders, Kayleigh sank down, used to following commands now, she sat on her knees. "Hands," Becky ordered. Kayleigh raised her hands to her friend and Becky held her wrists together against the wall above Kayleigh's head, her arms stretched straight. "Todd sent us," Becky explained as Kayleigh watched her quizzically.

Joe stepped forwards, pulling his cock from his jeans. He stepped in close to Kayleigh and tried to press his cock into her mouth. Kayleigh resisted, turning her head and not opening her mouth.

"Stop being silly, you don't have long to learn and they will likely be rough with you." Becky explained patiently. Kayleigh's brain was still foggy from the sleep but she opened her mouth.

"That's a good girl," Joe muttered as she licked around the head of his cock. He slowly entered her mouth, one hand resting on the wall another holding the back of his head. "I can take her hands." Joe offered, he took over holding her wrists above her head. Becky took her phone out of her pocket and took a picture of Kayleigh with Joe's cock in her mouth.

"Todd wanted to see," Becky explained helpfully.

Kayleigh grunted as Joe became a bit rougher pushing cock to the back of her mouth. She tried to pull her hands down but Joe held them firmly. His six inch cock now testing the back of her throat. Kayleigh spluttered around the cock and spit dribbled down her chin. Becky took a short video of Kayleigh gagging to send to Todd. Joe held her head still against the wall as he forced his cock in, up to his balls.

"Hold it right there," Becky stroked Kayleigh's cheek softly as they bulged whilst she was trying to get some air into her lungs. Joe pushed a bit further before pulling out fully. Kayleigh coughed and spluttered, she tried to lower her arms but Joe held her in place still. "Open up, take it again," Becky instructed.

Kayleigh glared at her but she opened her mouth again for Joe, he told Becky to take over holding Kayleigh's hands and held both sides of Kayleigh's head as he fucked her mouth with quick thrusts. She spluttered again trying to turn her head but Joe held her tight. "These men won't be good to you. You'll thank us for this," Joe muttered as he thrust into Kayleigh's mouth, pushing into her throat again. Drool sprayed from Kayleigh's mouth as Joe held his cock in her throat and pulled it out quickly.

"Right, listen to me. Joe is going to ease his cock into your mouth. When he reaches your gag reflex, relax as much as you can. Ok?" Becky explained to Kayleigh who sat on her knees held against the wall, drool dribbling down her chin. "When you start to gag, click your fingers. Joe will hold his cock in that position. We will try and hold that position for 10 seconds. You need to concentrate on your breathing. Breath through your nose. Two to three times of throat fucking for a week should sort you out. I've seen you do it. Maybe we just need to make you horny? What do you think?" Becky asked Joe, as if Kayleigh wasn't allowed an opinion.

"We can do it. She will need to practice alot before the big day." Joe replied rubbing his cock over Kayleigh's face.

"Just get on with it," Kayleigh snapped. She hadn't been expecting this but she didn't need to be spoken down to. She would power through.

"That's my girl." Joe replied happily. Slowly pushing his cock into her mouth again, he was nearly all the way in before Kayleigh's fingers started clicking He held still, listening to her breathing. He watched as she clenched her fists, squeezing her thumb tight like she had been taught the first time he fucked her mouth, they listened to her gag quietly until Becky tapped his arm after 10 seconds and he pulled his cock out. Kayleigh gasped for air but didn't seem to choke like last time. They repeated this process five more times before Joe came down her throat. He held her head still and thrust hard cuming down her throat. She gagged and coughed but he held her head until he was sure she had swallowed it all.

The two of them helped Kayleigh back to her feet and Becky gave her a hug. Joe made his excuses and left, slipping his cock back into his jeans. Becky stopped to have a coffee.

"Are you sure you want this?" Becky asked after they say down.

"Well not to be woken up with a throat fuck would be nice." Kayleigh said sarcastically. "Its just another scene. Just that their cocks will be huge I guess. He wouldn't hire me to fuck small guys."

"I know but are you ready? Todd said he wants you for the entire day. That could be alot of fucking." Becky sounded really concerned for her friend.

"I will try it. If I can't then I'll tell them. Todd seems worried but he is supporting me." Kayleigh assured her friend.

"Well he is supportive, he's asked about 6 guys to fuck your mouth this week. It's going to be a long week for you!" Becky told her smiling.

Todd came home the following day to find multiple cars in his drive. He opened the front door to be greeted by Ken coming out of the bathroom completely naked.

"Hey Todd, we are just helping her practice," Ken greeted him warmly. He walked back into the living room as if the interaction has been normal.

Retching noises came from the living room and Todd walked slowly up the hallway. Standing in the doorway he reviewed the scene, immediately turned on. Four men were naked and surrounding his half naked wife.

Kayleigh was on her knees, her arms being held out to the sides by David and Barry. Ken was sitting on the sofa, wanking his cock slowly as Joe fucked Kayleigh's mouth, tears steaked her face and it looked like they had been using her for some time. Her tits were hanging out, her bra pulled under her tits and they were covered in saliva that had dribbled down her chin. Her hair was a mess and hung around her shoulders, some of it still held in a lose pony tail.

"How longs this been going on for?" Todd asked putting his bag and coat down. He walked over to look down at Kayleigh who managed to look up, tears making her eyes shimmer from the choking and gagging she had been through.

Joe looked at the clock on the wall. "Well I popped over to give her a quick face fuck about 45 minutes ago, David and Ken turned up about 10 minutes into me fucking her and then Barry finished work early and popped in at Sharon's request." Joe explained as he held Kayleigh's head still for the count of 15 seconds. He released his grip and her head fell forwards gasping for air. Her head hung down, her body only held up by the two men.

Todd had to clear his throat. The scene was turning him on more then he would like to admit. "Babe?" he used his thumb to raise her chin, "are you ok?".

Kayleigh was in a daze and starred at him for a moment. She slowly nodded and opened her mouth to Joe again wordlessly. Todd stepped back impressed by her determination.

"Ok, let's round this up. We all know she's too stubborn to admit defeat." Todd started to undress. If she could take four she could take him as well.

Nodding Joe began to fuck Kayleigh's mouth with long strokes causing her to gag but not pull away. "She's a lot better now, she can take it in her throat for longer." Joe explained casually, concentrating on his strokes. He sped up and the two men holding her pulled her arms further behind her forcing her chest to stick out further. Her boobs wobbling with the impact of Joe's balls on Kayleigh's chin. A minute later he came in her mouth, pulling nearly all the way out. "Show your husband what you do now." Kayleigh held her tongue out with Joe's cum on it before gulping it down in one swallow.

"Who's next?" Joe asked. David let go of her arms and Barry took hold of both of her wrists behind her back. Stepping up in front of Kayleigh, David edges his cock in slowly. He waited until she gagged and held his cock in place. Over and over he did this until he could push past that point. Kayleigh began to gag and choke and David rammed his cock down her throat, being held in place she couldn't escape and Todd watched her nostrils flare as she tried to breath, her face was going red. Todd was about to put a stop to the position until he saw David's legs quiver and he pulled from her mouth.

Barry let Kayleigh's wrists go and she fell forwards onto all fours as David moved out of the way. She rested on all fours, her tits hanging down, saliva dribbling from her mouth. Her head hanging low as she breathed deeply. Barry grasped her hair and pulled her back up to her kneeling position, Kayleigh opened her mouth willingly and sat still as Barry fucked her mouth. Barry's cock was smaller then the others but much wider, she gagged but never chocked. His girth causing her more issues then depth, with her hands free she played with his balls and rubbed them like crazy, his balls were soon covered in saliva from impacting on her chin. He roared as he felt her finger touch his arsehole and pulled from her mouth cuming over her face.

Ken was still sat on the sofa and signalled for her to crawl forwards. Kayleigh crept towards him on all fours, her hair hanging around her head like a lions mane. Todd watched her go, his cock now fully erect. As she reached Ken, she rubbed her hands up and down his thighs, leaving them on his legs she took his cock in her mouth. Slowly taking more and more in her mouth each time her head bobbed. Ken sat with his hands behind his head as she worked watching her. She slurped and sucked at his cock with no hands, making eye contact with him until his cock was too deep and she began to gag. Kayleigh felt her trousers being yanked down to her knees, her arse was in the air due to her being on all fours.

Todd had yanked Kayleigh's trousers down. He realised if his wife acted like this she would likely be gangbanged rather than the men just using her mouth and throat. He squatted behind her and his cock sank straight in, his wife's pussy was dripping. She seemed to be enjoying herself nearly as much as the men. He fucked her slowly at first causing her to gag and retch as he fucked her harder forcing her head down further. Kayleigh reached one hand between her legs and quickly brought herself to climax, cuming hard, never taking the cock from her mouth.

Ken felt the vibrations of her throat around his cock and began to cum in Kayleigh's mouth, holding her head in place as she rocked back and forth, "Don't swallow that, keep it in your mouth," Todd gasped as he fucked her from behind. Kayleigh groaned appreciatively around Kens cock as her husband fucked her. Todd suddenly pulled from her pussy and turned her head 90 degrees, sticking his cock in her mouth, she felt him cum inside of her mouth, joining Kens cum. She winked at her husband and swallowed both loads before licking her lips.

The men all thanked her as Todd helped Kayleigh up, checking she was ok. Her jaw was dead and she couldn't talk but otherwise she seemed happy and satisfied. He covered her with a blanket and she fell asleep on the sofa.

** Get ready**

Kayleigh read the text message from Todd again Ready for what? She assumed it wasn't a nice quiet date or he would have said where they were going.

Unsure of what was going to be expected of her she wore a white vest top and tight black shorts. She chose a pair of trainers to finish off the look. Adding some mascara and lipstick she felt ready for whatever Todd has planned.

She stepped outside as Todd drove up the drive. He pulled up in front of her and lowered the window, checking her out and whistling. "Looking good babe," He grinned.

As they drove Kayleigh became restless but refused to ask where they were going Todd drove them to the high street and pulled up outside of a barbers. Kayleigh raised and eyebrow but remained quiet and stepped out of the car as Todd opened door for her. The street was busy and she felt self-conscious having chosen to wear such tight clothing. Todd took her hand and led her to the barbers. Inside sat three black men who she didn't recognise. They all greeted Todd with a smile and looked her up and down.

"Everything ready?" Todd asked the first man.

"Yep. All set." The man responded waving a hand to another guy who jumped up from the waiting area and pulled down the blinds and locked the front door. He also pulled down a blind covering the doors window.

Kayleigh gulped as she started to understand what was going to happen. She smiled nervously looking around the barbers. Three thick leather chairs sat in front of three mirrors, a small till area was behind her and chairs were dotted around for customers. The floor was black and white chequered and the walls painted white with pictures of different hair styles.

"This is Gaz," Todd introduced her to the first man He was quite short around 5 foot 6 with a skinny frame and shaved head. "Thats Boo," Todd pointed to a heavy set man who was sat in one of the barbers chairs staring at her like a piece of meat, his head was also shaved but he had a tattoo across the right hand side of his face. "This right here is Terry." Terry waved awkwardly, he was standing behind the till. He was the tallest of the three over six foot and we'll built. He wore a vest that showed off his muscular arms and his hair was in long braids down the back of his head.

"Hi," Kayleigh waved both of her hands in an awkward way, her wrists never coming up last her waist. She felt uncomfortable and embarrassed by the way the men stared at her.

"These guys are going to help you practice. It's the best idea I could come up with, the guys we have been using might be alot smaller then who Tyrone is planning on bringing." Todd explained, taking her hand in his.

"Can we talk a minute please?" Kayleigh hissed. Still smiling to the men. Terry indicated they could go behind the till into a small room. As they entered the room Kayleigh realised it was a small kitchen. A tiny table sat in the corner and she walked over to sit on the edge of the table. "What the actual fuck? You can't just take me to places to be fucked!".

"I thought it would help. There's no cameras here. It will just be three blowjobs, I get it's awkward but Tyrone nearly broke you. I'm trying to help," Todd explained.

"Well it's fucking weird. I'm on the spot now, I don't feel like we can say, 'sorry we changed our minds and leave," Kayleigh stormed.

"Well sucking Ben's cock whilst i'm at work isn't going to help you. He can't fuck your throat and you know it." Todd was losing his patience now.

Kayleigh remained silent. She hadn't know that Todd was aware Ben was coming over more regularly now, it's not like her and Todd's relationship was normal anymore. "I get what you are saying, I just wished you had spoken to me that's all."

Todd nodded. "You chose to say yes to Tyrone These men can help."

Kayleigh nodded slowly. "Ok, but will you stay and look after me?".

"Of course. I wasn't going anywhere," Todd stepped in cuddling her close. The two of them walked back into the shop and the three men were seated around the barbers. The door shook as someone tried to come in.

"We're closed," Terry called. He noticed Kayleigh panic at the sound "Don't worry. No one can get in," he assured her.

"She's ready for instructions lads " Todd sat on one of the black leather seats for hair cutting. Watching as Kayleigh stood perfectly still..

"Come here." Terry waved her over. Kayleigh slowly walked towards him her arms across her chest. He was sitting against the far wall on a black chair usually meant to for customers. His legs were open and he guided her between them, his head level with her breasts as she moved closer. "Your husband explained you wanted to suck black dick whilst he watched. Is that right?" Kayleigh nodded embarrassed, her face going red. "Ok well let's start with me. Get down on your knees." She lowered herself down, her hands resting on his legs as she lowered herself to her knees. He pulled his shorts down quickly exposing a long circumcised black cock. Kayleigh starred at it. "Take it in your hands," Terry explained simply, he was patient and didn't rush her. "Have you had much experience with big dicks?" she shook her head remaining silent. One hand wasn't enough, she brought her second hand too it and the head still stuck out from the top of her hands. She slowly began to move both hands up and down watching the tip jump as it grew. "Lick it." Terry ordered her.

12