Kayleighs first BBC

Story Info
Kayleigh is fucked roughly in front of her husband.
6.7k words
4.38
32.3k
41

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd had just finished putting the kids to bed and headed down stairs. He checked the time, Kayleigh had Popped over to see Becky and had promised she would fuck him when she came back.

Checking his phone, he noticed the message from five minutes ago.

**Joe is going to face fuck me and I'll be back for you! X **

Todd waited impatiently he wanted to be there watching Joe fuck his wife's mouth.

He drew the curtains closed and lit some candles. He fidgeted on the sofa, his cock hard at the thought of what was happening.

Kayleigh strolled in 15 minutes later. Her make up a mess and her hair messy, some hair had fallen from the her tight bun and hung around her head. Without talking she dropped to her knees and took out Todds cock.

"Did you film a scene?" Todd asked looking down at his wife as she slowly wanked his cock.

"No," she smiled up mischievously. "Joe pointed out we gave him blue balls from the scene the other Night when you fucked the girls and we owed him. I made sure he was extra rough with me. I know you like to see me used." Her mouth swallowed his cock in one motion causing him to groan.

"You dirty bitch," grabbing the back of her head he kept his cock down her throat. Listening to her struggles and gagging. Finally he let her go, she fell back gasping and caught herself with her left hand Before leaning forwards again, her tongue extended down to her chin waiting eagerly for his cock.

"Been taught some new moves I see," in response she lunged her mouth down his cock again shocking both of them. She was determined to get better at deep throating. He slowly thrust the tip of his cock entering the back of her throat over and over. The gagging and retching noises driving him mad. "I'm not going to last long."

He went to step back to let her breath but her hands snaked around his arse holding him in her throat. Her nails digging in. He had to stop himself from yelling as he erupted down her throat. She kept him there until he finished and he became so sensitive his legs quivered.

Falling back into the sofa he gasped for air as she wiped her mouth clean.

"What's gotten into you?" he gasped. His chest rising and falling quickly as he tried to catch his breath.

"My next scene. They want me to fuck someone with a massive cock and they want you to record it".

He agreed immediately.

Driving up his drive Todd noticed a car outside their house. A new shiny BMW was parked in his spot.

His wife's car to the right of it. He turned the car off and went to the front door, jingling his keys so Kayleigh knew he was home.

His wife could be heard laughing with someone in the front room. Upon entering his wife was sitting on the floor between the legs of one of the biggest men Todd had ever seen.

He took up half the sofa with his shoulders alone. His dark skin and bald head upon a huge frame.

He must have been 6 foot 5 at least. He looked like he played rugby his frame was so big. Kayleigh looked like a toy next to him.

"Eh, hi!" Todd said trying to seem casual.

Before Kayleigh could talk the man stood, moving her aside easily and stepping over to Todd. He was over half foot taller and his hand engulfed Todds as they shook hands. "You must be here to do the recording, I'm Tyrone." He introduced himself with a big smile. "The girls sent me over to fuck this hoe. Apparently she never taps out they said. Never had someone not tap out on me in a scene." He sounded prideful of the boast.

"Yeah, yeah. That's why I'm here." Todd was intimidated, he hated to admit it. This guy was over a foot taller than his wife and at least twice her width. His erection began to grow immediately. He stepped past Tyrone. "Hi, I'm here to record." He introduced himself to Kayleigh as if they had never met.

"Great, nice to meet you. Tyrone here has been explaining what he's going to do to me. We're both very excited," she gave a smile that looked like she was close to panicking. "I just need to go get ready."

Todd stood awkwardly as she left the front room. Tyrone ignored him and began to strip off. Looking over Todd couldn't help but be impressed by Tyrone's figure. He was ripped. Huge and ripped. He was completely shaven from the neck down and his cock whilst flaccid looked to be around 9 inches long and as thick as Kayleigh's wrist. She might be in trouble here.

"Is there lube here?" Tyrone asked as he pulled off his socks.

"I believe so. Let me go check," Todd made his excuses and went upstairs to check on Kayleigh.

She was pacing in the bedroom, she wore a very small bikini that barely covered her nipples and a white thong. She also had white thigh high socks that caused her to look younger than she was.

"What the hell?" Todd asked immediately.

"I know, I know. Fuck. I don't know what I'm going to do," she put her head in her hands.

"He is huge and not just his body. His cock is the size of your forearm,".

"I felt it whilst waiting for you. I couldn't not. He was hugging me and encouraging me to touch it." She looked at her husband. "What do I do?".

Taking a deep breath he held his wife at arms length. "You need to tap out. Use the safewords. Take it slow," he bit his lip. " Maybe he will be gentle."

"He won't be gentle. Non of them are. It's why people watch me. I take the punishment and carry on. Even crying I take what they give me but this," she held her hand towards the open door. "I think they set me up with this scene."

They had discussed her taking a huge cock. They watched porn and decided that her talking dirty and being upset during the scene would make more money. Begging for more even when she didn't want it, Saying it hurt. It seemed to make more money on the Kink app. In this scene she might not need to pretend at all.

"Shall I ask him to leave?" Todd wasn't sure how he could make the giant naked man leave if he was honest.

"No, no. I can do this."

"I believe in you babe. I will be there with you." He tried to reassure her.

"Oh thanks. Whilst he tears me apart you'll be there to cheer me on," she said sarcastically.

Todd wasn't sure how to respond to that so he stayed quiet.

"Ok well he asked for Lube," he went to the knickers draw and took out the lube. He also picked out a vibrator. She might need it.

Todd waited downstairs having started recording as soon as he heard Kayleigh's feet on the stairs. He noticed the red lights had come on inside the cameras in the ceiling.

Kayleigh entered the room and wore a very short mini skirt that left a few inches of flesh between the socks and the skirt. She also had a tight white top that was buttoned up the front, over her bikini. Her erect nipples showing clearly through, her huge tits stretching the shirt.

"Come here, you pretty little thing." Tyrone growled. Kayleigh stepped forwards into an embrace that nearly drowned her. One of his hands reaching down to cup her arse, lifting her skirt. Todd caught it all on camera.

"Now, if you need me to slow down you say 'Yellow'. You need me to stop you say Red. Our man here will make sure we stop." He looked down into her eyes. "That ok? If your mouth is full click your fingers, can you do that?" he waited her to click her fingers. "Good. I'll back off if you do that."

She nodded up at him watching his face.

Without any further words he lent down kissing her then placed his right hand on top of her head Pushing her down. Her knees nearly buckled under his strength. Kneeling down she came face to face with the biggest cock she had ever seen in person.

It was 9 inches soft and he had shaven it close making it look even larger, he had no foreskin leaving an angry looking purple bellend staring at her, large veins could be seen along the length. His huge balls hanging low.

She simply starred.

"You ever had a black cock like this before?" she shook her head still staring. "Ok well it ain't going to suck itself." He smiled to take the sting from the words.

She slowly reached up and lifted it with her right hand. Lifting it took some doing. She moved it around her hands slowly tracing along the length. Todd moved in with the camera and she held it up. From the angle of the camera it was clearly longer than her head. She put her wrist next to it for context.

"Suck it bitch," Tyrone had assumed his role. Apparently dominance was today's attitude.

She ran her lips up and down the cock. Using her tongue to circle the head. She tried three times to fit it in her mouth, no angles worked well until he grabbed his cock and lined her mouth up. He began to

force the cock into her mouth.

Kayleigh began to panic breathing heavily through her nose. She has no idea of what she was doing with this cock. It was going to break her. Her jaw hung open as wide as she could and it still barely fit. This didn't seem to dissuade him though, he pushed despite the gasps and whimpers emanating from her throat.

Kayleigh clicked her fingers urgently and he pulled out of her mouth. "I just need a minute" she gasped.

A minute later he was back in her mouth. Gripping the back of her head.

After what seemed like minutes she began to get the hang of it. Saliva dripping from her mouth. She only had the head in her mouth but her hands moved up and down the cock. Her left hand found his balls

and she squeezed them lightly. This caused him to try and push further into her mouth.

Todd had the camera pointed at his wife's face as she chocked and struggled to take this huge cock. He was so turned on the camera jiggled before he caught himself and tried to concentrate.

Finally Kayleigh withdrew her mouth leaving a long line of saliva between the cock end and her mouth.

"You like sucking that black cock don't you?"

She nodded up, unsure she could trust her jaw enough to talk. It ached already.

"Is that a ring I see on your hand?" he gripped her hand. "Are you married bitch?" she nodded again.

"Fuck," he held her hand up to the camera apparently forgetting she was attached to the hand. "we're fucking a married woman today. You little hoe," gazing around he took in the expensive house. "Is this his house?". She nodded again.

"I'm going to destroy this bitch in her husband's yard," he grinned over at Todd who held up a thumb. He was supposed to be the camera man, what else could he do?

"Come here," Tyrone sat back on the sofa his legs wide. He indicated Kayleigh should crawl between his lgs. She scooped up his cock like the whore she was. "Suck that black dick bitch," she lowered her mouth obediently to the cock and began to suck as hard as she could. Both hands working the shaft.

She was getting turned on by the demands and with her husband here recording. This will teach him what it feels like, watching your partner getting fucked in front of you.

She slurped and gargled on the end of the cock. Taking as much as she could. When Tyrone felt she wasn't trying he would hold her head on his cock making her retch and whimper. The fourth time she had to beat on his thighs to get him to let go of her head.

Kayleigh gasped and sat back on her haunches. Looking at the camera with tears streaking down her face. She could see Todd was enjoying himself the sick perv.

"Your shit at sucking my cock," Tyrone said casually. Her face turned red at the insult. He lent forwards and grasping her top yanked it opens. She instinctively went to cover herself before he caught her wrists.

He pulled her closer to him causing her to fall forwards, her face hitting his cock. He pulled her up straight and placed her hands on his open thighs.

She kept her hand there as he tore open the shirt and pushed pushed the bikini aside with one fingers. Each nipple exposed. She waited patiently. He slowly began to wank his cock with his left hand, whilst his right hand was twistijg her left nipple until she gasped and tried to move away.

"No stay," he ordered. He did the same with her right nipple and she tried to pull away again. His hand slapped her across the face. Not hard but the sound could be heard. "Stay." Her face burned and not just from the slap. She has never been hit before. She wasn't sure if she liked it. She didn't dislike it she thought. Her pussy throbbing.

He twisted her nipples again at the same time. She winched but stayed where she was. Her hands only rising slightly from his thighs before returning to where he has put them. He smiled at her discomfort and watched to see if her hands moved.

"Good girl. Now make my cock wet so I can fuck these massive tits," she nodded and went to work immediately. He noticed she took more in her mouth now and she could get her lips passed the head.

This one enjoyed instruction he decided.

"That's it suck my cock bitch, suck it," she made loud slurppng noises and groaned around the cock. She was enjoying herself now. He began to thrust gently causing her to gag but she persevered. When he could feel she could take no more and his cock was dripping he pulled it from her mouth. She groaned looking at him through tear stained eyes, drool streaming down her chin. She kept her hands on his thighs still. Unsure what to do.

Leaning forwards he wrapped one hand around her lower back and pulled her in tight her chest jerked higher. He sucked one tit into his mouth then the other. Todd could hear her happy reaction as he nibbled on her nipples. He slowly kissed up her body until they saw eye to eye. "Are you having fun? Little white girl?".

Kayleigh nodded her hands still on his thighs. Her breasts were pushed together by the bikini insinuating her bust Tyrone placed his cock between them.

"Tit wank me bitch!" he said threateningly. Her hands left his thigh cupping her breasts and moving up and down. "Faster," his hand slapped her. She hasn't seen it coming. Kayleigh began to move faster her core aching from the unfamiliar motion. Sweat began to build on her forehead, the head of his cock protruding from her tits.

Tyrone reached to the side of the sofa for the lube and spurted some into her tits. "Rub it in," he instructed. She kept the cock between her tits and started to massage it into her skin.

Todd was kneeling beside Tyrone the camera never leaving her tits and face. She began to moan, rubbing her nipples with the oil. Putting on a show that she knew would drive her husband crazy. Keeping the cock between her tits she lowered her head, building up saliva she slowly released it into the cock head before licking it clean. She finished and looked at the camera. They both knew she was looking at Todd and not the camera.

"God damn that was hot," Tyrone made them both flinch as he slapped his leg laughing. The movement caused his cock to slide from between her tits.

"Turn around I want to see that pussy." Kayleigh turned silently, leaning forwards on her hands and knees her arse raised. Tyrone moved to sit on the edge of the sofa and pushed her head forcefully down, when her face touched the floor he kept his hand on her head until she stretched her arms out straight with palms on the floor, indicating she would stay.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. Three quick whacks on her arse has her tumbling to the side, his right hand had spanked her three times in the same spot leaving a red mark.

She whimpered and looked over her shoulder at him holding her arse with her right hand. "What are you doing!" she demanded.

"Back here!" he snarled pointing at the spot in front of him. When she didn't move to obey he stood above her and picked her up easily and put her in the same position. She could feel his cock throbbing against her back as he lifted her.

This time he used both hands to grip her arse pulling the cheeks apart allowing Todd to see her arsehole with the camera. He rubbed his hands over her arse cheeks, kneading the skin. She whined when he got a bit rougher. He hooked one fingers in the thong and moved it aside showing her soaking pussy.

Todd leaned over Tyrone to get a good image of his wife's soaking pussy. The skirt framing her arse.

"Enjoying ourselves I see," his giant hands mauled her arse whilst he stared at her pussy. She nodded silently. She couldn't deny it. Her body was enjoying itself.

He slowly ran one finger from her clit to her arse and back down. Todd could hear her lips parting as his wife quivered each time her pussy was touched.

His finger circled around her pussy. The tip darting in and coming out. He caused her to whimper and moan. Finally she began to beg.

"Please finger me. Please. I need it." Todd was pointing the camera directly at her face. "Give it to me please." She knew her husband would be loving this.

Todd was perfectly placed for when the finger slid home. Kayleigh nearly flew off of the floor. He slid the finger in up to his knuckle. She hadn't been expecting nearly 5 inches immediately. He didn't take it slow. Todd recorded his wife's face as Tyrone abused her pussy. He jack hammered his finger into her until it hit his knuckle. She squealed trying to move into a more comfortable position but he held her lower back in place with his other hand. She screamed and groaned at the suddenness if it all. Then it stopped and he withdrew from her.

She slid to the floor laying flat trying to recover. Todd stood above her filming the scene unsure what to do. His wife looked tired already.

Tyrone moved to lay across her and she froze. He stayed on all fours and slowly turned her over, he laid down on top of her causing her legs to open naturally to stop from being squashed.

They kissed for a few minutes and she began to relax running her hands over his head and down his back. Todd was recording them from the side as they kissed. He noticed Tyrone's hips rise and realised he was trying to line up his cock.

Kayleigh realised what Tyrone was trying to do as she felt the cock move closer to her pussy. She felt her whole body move as he tried to push it in. It felt like someone was trying to put a can of coke inside of her. It wasn't going to fit. She grunted as he tried numerous times. Finally she stopped kissing him and laid her head back.

"It won't go in. This isn't going to fit," she was looking down at the cock throbbing between her legs.

"It will baby we haven't started yet." He reached over to the lube and poured some into his hand spreading it over his cock. He then rubbed some over pussy and into her. She laid there staring at the ceiling whilst this mans giant hands pulled her pussy apart.

Tyrone sat on his knees with his legs spread. He held Kayleigh's legs open as wide as she could stretch them. She could feel her thighs stretching from the width he held them apart. She placed her hands behind her knees trying to relax the muscles. Tyrone let go of one leg to line himself up and Kayleigh jumped at the pressure. It didn't feel like it would fit. She winched as he pressed harder and then she heard from him, pain flared through her pussy as the cock entered her. Todd stood over Tyrone's shoulder watching her pussy taking the huge cock, pain etched across her face.

"No, no, no. Take it out, please take it out," she whimpered. "It won't go, it's too much. Stop,". She repeated herself over and over.

Tyrone stayed still waiting for her to adjust. Her begging was causing him to throb inside of her. Now fully erect he was over 13 inches long and she had only taken the head. Jaimie had asked him to punish Kayleigh and he was going to enjoy himself.

After 30 seconds Tyrone began to move. Kayleigh held her hands out to rest on his chest but made no actual effort to stop him. He slowly began to move back and forth as she begged him to stop.

He built up his thrusting and Kayleigh had stopped wailing. She was now just silent making grunting noises as he came down on top of her and sighing as he pulled out. Tyrone laid down on top of her and Todd recorded them as Kayleigh's legs hooked onto his thighs pulling him in deeper.

12