Kay's Descent

Story Info
Kay's Girl's Night out gets wilder.
5.5k words
3.54
49.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: I am not an erotica writer. Hell, I've not even written a sex scene in my work. But I thought I'd give one random dude on Reddit a story he was asking for and this is the result. The kinks involved are kind of esoteric for me, but I've read and seen enough porn/smut to attempt to write this. Cuckoldery, degradation, sluttery, and a gangbang later, I'm not sure if I'm any good at this. The dude gave me permission to post this here but had nothing else to say. So, if any kind smut loving folk could tell me how I can improve or if I did something right, I'd appreciate it. Thanks! (This is quite literally the first draft too. So, please excuse if there's any grammatical errors. I wrote it in one shot in a few hours)

Description: Kay's girl's night out descends into debauchery as she shows John, her husband what she truly wants.

~

Time seemed to fly as Kay schlepped all over town, happy to be out of the house. They'd visited some nice stores, looking for handbags and the like and they'd gotten to the dinner portion of the day. Standing outside the restaurant on the opposite side of the street, Kay looked at her phone. No text from John. She couldn't exactly place why it ticked her off, but it did when she movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention.

She looked up to see her cohorts waving at her from across the street. "Finally," she thought. It looked like they finally received confirmation about their reservation. As she crossed the street, shoving the phone back into her purse, she saw the dejected faces of her troupe and her momentary happiness faded. As she got closer, she said, "No bueno?"

"Nope," replied Mandy. "The people at the desk say they're fully booked and we're like in line for the tables. But the wait time might be a good hour."

"Just an hour? You sillies. I thought from your looks that it'd be ages."

"But it's your first day out since forever girl," chimed in Tracy.

Kay rolled her eyes. "Sure, but I'm with y'all. Let's go to the mall nearby and waste some time. It should be within walking distance."

As the group walked to the mall, they crossed a bar, The Twilight Exit. Val let out a low whistle as she walked on tiptoes to catch a glimpse of its insides. "That's one swanky fucking bar."

Kay took her phone out as they continued to walk and looked up the bar. It was swanky alright. A regular drink seemed to cost upwards of 20 bucks and the consensus was that the more you spend, the higher the quality of the cocktails. "Esoteric ingredients and amazing staff," she muttered, mostly to herself but it wasn't missed by the others.

"What's that?" asked Tracy.

Kay looked up from her phone. "Oh, the bar. It's the general consensus. Esoteric ingredients and amazing staff. We should go there."

"Gurl, that looks like it'll rip a hole in my fucking savings. Y'all can drink some fireball and get the same kinda fucked up," said Val, eliciting a couple of giggles from Tracy.

When Kay looked at her, stifling a smile herself, Tracy replied, "What? Don't tell me you don't want to?"

"Never mind that," Kay said, looked ahead at the pavement. "Let's see if we can't find something nice in the mall, you guys."

As the troupe entered and split themselves between the various stores, Kay couldn't focus. Her mind kept wandering back to the lack of communication today from John. As she wandered about the mall, she caught herself staring into one of the stores that had the Tom Ford logo emblazoned on the entrance. She wondered how Tom Ford of all things had a store in this mall when her thoughts were interrupted by a man.

"Is there something I could help you with, miss?"

Kay shook her head as if to clear it and looked at the man, an elderly gentleman who she could see as someone the store would have running it. "Oh no, I'm fine. I was lost in thought."

"I must say, ma'am, it looked like you were looking at some of our merchandise. Getting lost in thought could be a compliment for the brand, if that was on your mind."

Kay smiled, "Playing up your shop while at the same time making it seem like I'm good enough to give a compliment to a store like this? You're smooth."

The man paused and then smiled widely. "Well, it seems I've met a match in my wits. Would you like to come in and check out the store just to humour an older gentleman?"

Kay nodded, "Of course, Mr.?"

"Ashford. Colin Ashford, at your service."

"I'm Kay."

Ashford smiled and gestured her into the store, "The pleasure is mine, Ms. Kay."

"It's uh..." Kay said, before pausing and then continued, "It might be a bit out of my budget, Colin. I want to say that, right off the bat."

"The best things in the world always feel like that but I think a woman like you wouldn't let that stop you."

Kay blushed slightly, turning away under the pretense of looking at the dress she was looking at from outside. "This is what I was looking at, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it is Ms. Kay. It's a more recent idea that Mr. Ford seemed to have. A deep blue sheath dress. He was inspired by the night sky, apparently."

Kay looked at him, his choice of words, catching her attention. Colin grinned.

"I shouldn't be surprised that you caught that."

Kay replied, "You don't share the ideals of the store?"

"Ms. Kay, with the way that the world works, I'm sure this is a bit overpriced for what it has. And my opinion on this dress is that, and the occasional speck of white you see that represents stars just feels tacky."

Kay looked at him, curiously now, "What would you then recommend to me? Something not tacky. Something that's me?"

Colin paused, looking a bit surprised by a possible ulterior nature to the question, before he composed himself. "This way, Ms. Kay," he said, gesturing to the inside of the store.

"Um Kay is fine," she said as she followed him inside the store. The smell of fabric hit her stronger now, with the store's dim lights and moody atmosphere making it so that the place felt personal, in a way.

"Well, Kay, a woman like you, would look simply marvelous in anything but I believe that a peplum jacket like this," he said, gesturing to a blood red jacket with hints of black lines to accentuate it, "with a skirt would be just," he did a chef's kiss. "You are a stunning woman, Kay. And I think this would let people see how stunning you can be."

Kay was almost slack jawed. She felt a heat rising in her. Here she was standing in a store, in public, talking to a guy who was older than her and probably wasn't even trying to hit on her and she was feeling weak. Arousal sent a shock through her and she shook her head again, trying desperately to clear it. She looked at him and smiled weakly, "Flattery won't get you anywhere, Colin."

"I wasn't trying to flatter, Kay," he said.

Kay's phone buzzed. She looked at her purse and fished it out saying, "Sorry, I might need to take this." Colin nodded and she saw that the call was from Val and her disappointment helped her stave off her arousal. "What is it Val?"

Val replied, "Got bad news about the restaurant."

"They've not got our seats yet?"

"Nope. Says it's going to be a bit longer."

"Damn."

Colin looked at Kay curiously, moving back to allow her space. Kay looked up at him and smiled, and said, "Well, I don't mind waiting," as she hung up.

"What was that about, Ms., erm, Kay?" Colin asked.

Kay sighed, "It's a girl's day and night out and we were supposed to dinner at Catch 35 but we were late and it's a busy day."

Colin nodded, "That is understandably unfortunate Kay. Do you and your friends have a backup plan?"

"Well, we thought we'd spend some time here before we went back out but if it's taking this long, we might have to cut our losses because I'm sure it's probably as busy at an Applebee's. I asked them if they wanted to go to The Twilight Exit but they're afraid of the expense."

Colin perked up at this and grinned. "I might have good news that might salvage your night out Kay. Give me one moment." He turned and went to the front of the store, leaving Kay alone. She finally had space to think. "God, am I that hung up for attention that a random fucking man can turn me into jelly? Jesus Christ. I need to get a grip," she thought.

As she turned to look at the dress again, Colin returned, not taking too long. "Good news. Well, it might be good news. I own The Twilight Exit. With a friend but I basically have equal say in what happens there and guess who now has an all paid visit?"

Kay's jaw dropped. "No..." she said, unwilling to believe what she heard.

"Yes. People will meet you at the entrance. I said that you might be with a group of people. I said, 10 to be on the safe side."

"10? No no. It's only 5 including me. Are you sure this is okay?"

"Kay, even if everyone who ever visits The Twilight Exit drinks themselves silly, we don't care. I'm rich enough to not worry and besides, I can do what I want with my bar." Colin looked at her and smiled. "Now go. Have fun! I hope I have the fortune to meet you again."

Kay smiled and looked at Colin. "I actually would like to. And now that I know where I can get to meet you, I'll drop by for a nice chat."

"I'd appreciate that, Kay. It was a pleasure serving you here. Now you ladies go have fun."

It was about two hours that Kay and her friends spent at The Twilight Exit. Drinking. Chatting. Being merry. The others couldn't believe it when they heard Kay and when they were ushered in, they didn't have to anymore. It was a dream come true for everyone as a couple chose to drink esoteric cocktails and flirt with the bar staff while the others including Kay went for the regular drinks but wanted to get drunk.

Time flew once again and when they had to leave, Uber was their savior. Well, for everyone except Kay. As they had the bouncers looking after them, her friends thought nothing of leaving her to wait for her Uber. When it didn't show up and she had to keep trying to rebook her trip, a familiar voice rang out in the dark.

"Kay? Is that you?"

Kay looked up, her movements trying to look normal but clearly, she looked drunk. "Colin? Is that you?"

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" Colin asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just waiting for an uber," Kay slurred as she stumbled back a little bit before she regained composure. "Can't ask that fucking husband of mine."

Colin looked at her again before looking at the bouncers who had moved in closer to help her and stopped when she'd stood back up again. "Tell Eric and the others that I'd like to have a word with anyone who had served her. Idiots. Getting her this drunk."

Colin went to Kay, "Would it be okay if I held you, Kay? To help you walk and not hurt yourself?"

"I wouldn't mind if you held me, you smooth old man," Kay said, eliciting a flush on Colin's face. "What are you trying to do? Make me fall for you? I'm sure you think I'm a lush, getting drunk because it was free alcohol."

"No Kay. I wouldn't judge and I don't. Now come on. Let's sit down and see why you're not getting an Uber."

As Kay handed her phone to Colin, his eyes wandered over Kay's figure. He found her extremely attractive, of course, what red-blooded man wouldn't? What boggled his mind was her comment about the husband. She was married? She didn't correct him when her mistook her for unmarried. He huffed and looked at the phone. The Uber app had crashed and somehow bugged itself where it needed to have the credit card information re-entered.

He sighed. Then he looked at Kay. "Kay, the app is bugged. Tell you what. Since I'm going home with my friends, we'll drop you off at your home. It's no issue and I will not take no for an answer."

Kay looked at him, her eyes wide, almost as if she would break into tears before she spoke, her voice quavering, "Thank you."

As she entered the car, an Audi, Colin spoke. "These are my friends. This is Gerald," he said, pointing to the person driving the car, a big burly man and then to the passenger, "and this is Leo. I own The Twilight Exit with Leo."

"Thanks, Leo, for your bar. It was amazing."

Leo nodded and looked at Colin, "Is this that woman you were talking about?"

Colin nodded.

"What the hell happened to her?"

"I don't know."

Gerald sighed, "Of course you two twits make this philosophical. She's drunk off her tits. Either she's a drunk or something's pissing her off to that extent. Ask her rather than talk about it like it's a problem."

"Gerald is right," Kay said as she slumped back into the seat. "I'm pissed off at my husband. And here," she said handing her purse to Colin. "I'm too drunk to fumble with it. My driver's license has the address."

"We know where to go, people. Let's go," said Colin.

They were at Kay's home in time. Gerald drove carefully so as to not make Kay feel sick but as fast as he could so that they could help Kay get home safe.

Colin made it to the door and Leo helped Kay walk to the door. "There's a key inside my purse," Kay said and Colin used it to open the door.

Almost as soon as they were inside and Kay was far away from the men, she shouted, "JOHN GET DOWN HERE!"

John was startled out of his porn. He looked up from the monitor and quickly shut the browser down. He didn't expect Kay this early and he looked at the clock and realized how late it was. He rushed downstairs and was met with a sight he would later never forget. Three men stood around Kay, all dressed in black and white, their suits startlingly looking out of place with John's furnishings. Older men, men who looked like they had lived through a gritty past and had emerged experienced.

"Kay!" he shouted and rushed to her, kneeling beside her. She was sprawled out on the chair, her drunkenness finally on display. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine John. Thank these men."

"What?"

"I said," Kay looked at John, "THANK THESE MEN," she almost yelled, before she giggled.

John stood up, a little flustered and looked at the trio. "Umm. Thank you for what you've helped Kay with?"

Colin smirked and shot John a look of contempt. "You. Here she was, your woman, at our bar, drunk, unable to find an Uber and when I asked why she was waiting for an Uber, do you know what she says?!"

John looks at Colin, surprised at the rage that emerged from the man. He stood at almost the same height as the old man but he seemed more intimidating for some reason. "What does... What did she say?" John asked, stuttering.

"She says she can't ask her husband," Colin replied.

Leo interjected smoothly, "Colin. Colin. Colin. Be nice to the man. Tell him the truth." Leo looked at John. "She said she can't ask her fucking husband. I don't know what you did to her but I think you should take a good long look at yourself."

Gerald chuckled and sat down. "You got beer in this joint, John?" he asked, enunciating the name, in a mocking fashion.

Kay replied before John, "I do. The jerk has a bunch."

"Get some for us, won't you, dearie?" Gerald asked.

Colin looked at Gerald somewhat surprised and then turned to Leo who shrugged. Colin huffed and walked to the sofa and sat down. "Sit down," he said to John, who did.

Kay brought out three beers for the three men and handed it to them. As she walked from one to another, she brushed against them with her body, touching their shoulders and smiling widely at each of them. The alcohol was affecting her and the presence of Colin was exacerbating it. When she gave the beer to Colin, she sat next to him, squeezing his arms.

"Well John, looks like you've got an amazing wife and beer. What do you do for a living John?"

John replied a bit muted, "I work in IT."

"IT? Backbone of our current generation. Good." Gerald said and sighed, the beer letting him simmer down.

John looked between the men and wondered what he'd gotten himself into. As Gerald prodded him with questions, out of the corner of his eye he could see what Kay was doing and it turned him on.

Kay had started to show her affections to Colin, who at first had tried to brush them off but his own will had been broken easily at the feel of her hot body close to him. What started off as slight cuddling was evolving into what essentially was dry humping. Leo was restless in his seat while Gerald looked straight at John, continuing to ask him questions.

Finally, he interrupted Gerald, "Kay, what the hell are you doing?" he asked.

"Took you long enough," Gerald said as he stood up. He placed his beer at the table and walked over to Kay. He held her still and asked, "Do you have ropes?"

"Garage," she replied breathlessly as she had worked herself on Colin's crotch. Colin for his strength had only resorted to holding her and letting her take control.

Moments later, Gerald had returned, rope in hand. He walked to John who recoiled instinctively. "It's easier if you don't fucking move. It's either this or with a black eye. You decide."

John relented and Gerald tied him up, "Poor spineless John. Can't even fuck his wife right. Can't even control his woman. Can't. Fight. Back." After he'd securely tied John up, he squatted down in front of his face. "Can't even fight back against three older dudes."

Gerald called out, still looking at John, "Colin. Strip her."

"WHAT?!" John yelled out.

"What did you think was going to happen, poor Johnny boy? You thought we were going to rob you? Beat you up? Leave you? No. We're going to leave something for you." He stood up, looking down at him. "She wants Colin, John. She's going to get him and some more. Enjoy the show."

He looked over at Leo, "Get up. We're giving this bitch a good fucking to show her what men are really like."

Colin looked incredibly flushed as Kay had taken to slowly grinding his crotch as all this was happening. And he was worried that he'd not last her exertions. And Gerald hadn't come a moment too sooner. He grabbed Kay and lifted her off Colin's lap. "You're a woman only outside. Right now, right here with us? You're our slut. Our cumdump."

He punctuated each of this with taking her dress off. Kay acquiesced, shimmying out of her dress to reveal her underwear, black lace lingerie that she wore to feel sexy and she saw the effect it had on the men.

She smiled, almost cat-like, and said, "You men like what I'm wearing? I'm sure you saw it while we were in the car. I made sure I flashed it as much as I could."

Colin spoke as he stood up, "I don't know if we shou-"

He was cut off by Kay kissing him on the lips, hard. She pushed him down and started undoing his pants. "I need this, Colin. I need to be your slut. I need to be your cumdump."

Colin, flabbergasted, looked at Leo and Gerald who had wide grins on their faces. Almost on cue, they started undoing their pants. The three had no qualms about each other as they had a coloured and shared past. Gerald's cock hung at a comfortable length while Leo sighed in content as his cock sprung free of his underwear. He gestured to Gerald and the latter nodded, getting on his knees and slipping Kay's panties aside. The sight of her aroused pussy was all needed to see and he clamped on it, slowly teasing it with his tongue.

Kay moaned at Gerald's actions and then finally giggled as Colin's cock was free of its restraints. Colin was thicker than Leo but as long as Gerald and his cock stood up straight. Kay smiled as she licked the base of his cock, eliciting a moan of arousal from Colin. She started to lick his cock faster, her tongue travelling in long strokes from the base to the big cockhead before she took him in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, moaning from both the arousal of sucking a stranger's cock right in front of her husband to the effort of Gerald who was switching between a finger in her pussy and slowly stimulating her clit.

Gerald stood up and Leo replaced him, who was eager to get a taste of the young hotwife. He wasn't disappointed as his face was soon covered in her juices, as she kept sucking Colin off. He groaned finally and was able to talk, "I want to fuck you."

12