KC and the Moonshine Band

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath. "Miss Warner, may I run my tongue across that exquisite pattern for about the next hour?"

She took my hand and led me towards the stairs up to the mezzanine. "No, Miss Massey -- not yet. First you must acquaint yourself with my stiff little nipples and do somethin' about the itch I got from bein' in the saddle most of the day. Cuz I don't know about you, but that leather poundin' on my puss all day long kinda gets me feelin' a little hot under the collar."

I dragged her up the stairs almost yanking her arm out of the socket. "I'm fucking hot somewhere, KC and it ain't under the collar.

We fell onto the bed in a tangled heap of limbs and hair, frantically divesting each other of our remaining clothes then knelt up, gazing into each other's eyes before our lips met once more and hands began to roam again, this time over smooth, warm skin. When I acquainted myself with her nipples as she had asked me to, they were hard between my lips and she sucked in air as I licked and nibbled at them in turn before she did the same to me, her tongue leaving wet trails across my breasts.

I dug deep between my legs and held my hand out to her. She licked my fingers then coated her own in her juices and smeared them on her breasts. I did the same and we spent long minutes teasing each other with our tongues, tasting each other, tracing wet patterns across our stomachs and getting ever closer to the promised land.

I was delighted to find that she was clean-shaven. I had half expected an unruly bush of flaming red hair. "Can't tell if you're a real redhead, Miss Warner! I thought a cowgirl may not have the time to depilate herself!"

She tugged my hair and held up a long arm. "Hey lady, all natural -- lookie at my armpits. Besides, a gal never knows when the opportunity may arise for a little naughtiness, so she should always look her best."

I inhaled her heady aroma. "She certainly does look her best. May I?"

She shrugged. "I'll give ya five minutes, see what you can do. Go for it!"

I began to tease her beautiful wet folds with my tongue, relishing her musky taste. Long fingers stroked my hair. Her voice was soft and hoarse as she purred in delight.

"I did say fifty minutes, didn't I?"

It was more like ten, but it was utterly blissful. Then I got to gaze down into her amazing eyes as she did the same thing to me before we met in a glorious, wet, sticky kiss that lasted an eternity and left us both gasping for breath.

She stroked my face gently. "Make me come, Claire. Make me shout your name silently into the night, then I'll do the same to you."

I slipped three fingers inside her hot, wet snatch and sucked on her clit for all I was worth as I wriggled and flexed them and she squirmed under my tender ministrations, urging me on quietly, her breath ragged. She covered her mouth with both hands as she shook and shivered, her body stiffening as her orgasm approached, muffled noises catching in her throat as she desperately tried not to scream out loud. Those beautiful eyes were wide, her mouth open in a silent scream as her hands now gripped her breasts, squeezing the nipples as her buttocks arched off the bed and she began to flood into my mouth. She spasmed four, five times, gasping for air, saying two words over and over as she subsided, her chest heaving.

"Fuck, Claire!"

Five minutes later I was calling her name through gritted teeth wishing I could just let go and scream my lungs out, my heels drumming on her buttocks as I came over and over with her long tongue deep inside me, her flaming red hair strewn across my thighs, green eyes blazing into mine.

We kissed again until we were breathless, tears mingling with our juices and the wine we shared.

Then because it had been so good, we did it all over again. This time we got to scissor and I went up to four fingers inside her.

Then we did it once more just to make sure it hadn't been first or second time lucky.

It hadn't been. We were lucky each time and even with my chequered past, I couldn't recall coming so long, so hard and so often as I did with KC Warner from Shitsville Arizona. I was tempted to go for my party piece -- my full slim hand up inside her but decided that treat could wait for another night.

I never wanted it to end and felt totally elated but empty when she had to return to the staff quarters in the early hours. I lay awake thinking about that red hair, those eyes, her perfect natural breasts with glorious little conical nipples and the most lickable, adorable pussy I had ever laid eyes on.

I had only known her two days, but KC Warner was doing things to me no-one had done in a very long time, and I was very happy that was the case.

Four

Despite my relative experience, by the time Thursday came, I was a little saddle sore so decided to take a hike instead of riding out again. By then, I was worried that KC had left a visible trail between my cabin and the staff quarters. I had the thought of my evening to come with her firmly in my mind from first thing and a cheery wave and a wink from her at breakfast got my juices flowing nicely. I decided there and then that it was time for the left hand of Claire Massey to disappear from view for a while.

I checked in with Jed in the office to register my walk. I had taken it from the information in my cabin and it was one of the ranch's standard routes. He gave me a handheld GPS with the walk already downloaded. All I had to do was follow the red line. He assured me the trail was well defined and I should have no trouble in following it. He also gave me a wristband with a panic alarm in case of emergencies. It would send out my GPS if I activated it or didn't answer a timed bleep within ten seconds.

I set off well-provisioned and protected from the sun. It was not arduous and I loved walking, but having been in cities for a long time, I was a little out of practice. It was a circular route in the foothills north of the ranch and at the halfway point, about five miles in, I had the choice of cutting things short with a more direct route home if need be.

I hoped to see eagles and moose, and viewing conditions were great with a largely clear sky, but there was little animal activity. I had been assured that bears would not be an issue, which was a relief. I rose steadily above the ranch and the views back were glorious, the log cabins spread around the central house like a circle of waggons. Every few minutes, I pressed the button on my wristband as it buzzed and bleeped so as not to summon search parties.

There were plenty of photo opportunities for my social media and the terrain was varied and rugged and I was glad of my walking shoes. As I approached the four mile mark, I checked ahead for somewhere to stop for lunch. The ranch had provided a few snacks and I had plenty of water in my rucksack. I was pleased to see a small cabin marked on the map and resolved to head there and hopefully have a seat in the shade before the homeward leg.

I expected to see it from a distance away, but in the end, came upon it at the end of the steepest section of the walk, and it hove into view as I scrambled over a rocky crest. I was relieved to see it on the edge of a gently sloping plain, surrounded by a copse of trees. I was at the highest point of the route and my climbing was over. It was a smaller version of my cabin back at the ranch. I stood for a moment to catch my breath and from around the other side of the cabin heard the unmistakable sound of a horse snorting. Intrigued, I rounded the side of the building to see three horses tethered to a rail. It took me a moment to realise that one of them had a very ornate black saddle with a prominent pommel.

KC's saddle. I had admired it on our rides and had a few unnecessary thoughts about her rubbing up against that pommel.

I recalled she was taking out a couple of day-trekkers -- two women who were regular visitors. I almost called out, but as I was about to say her name, I heard a muffled sound from within the cabin. I had heard that sound a lot when I was with KC and I swallowed hard as I put my ear to a shuttered window. I bit my lip at the unmistakable sound of someone panting with lust, overlaid by breathy moans.

Whoever the women were, I was racked with envy. It should have been me in there with KC, not them. Then I caught hold of myself. I hardly had any right to feel jealous. We'd had a few nights together and the promise of another to come. With her looks it was no surprise she was with someone else. She probably had to beat off suitors with a shitty stick.

But it still didn't stop me from wishing I was locked in a cabin in the middle of nowhere with KC Warner. I was desperate to see what was going on, but I didn't dare open the door or make myself known. I looked around for anything to allow me to see in -- a knot in the wood, a keyhole -- anything would do, but there was nothing to assist me.

Then I looked up and saw that along the side of the cabin, there was a long, narrow window high up beneath the eaves. There did not appear to be any coverings. It was too high to see through, but I was delighted to see a rain barrel against one of the shorter ends of the building. Unsurprisingly, given the weather, it was empty. A sturdy lid leaned against it.

As it was empty, it was easy to roll. Two minutes later it was round the corner beneath the window and the lid was in place. I prayed it would be enough to withstand my weight as I hauled myself up and held my breath.

The single room I gazed down into was sparsely furnished and gloomy, but there was no doubt that it was KC who sprawled across a central table. Her jeans were down around her ankles and a dark-haired head bobbed between her parted legs. A tall, elegant blonde woman of about forty straddled her face, grinding down on her, hands gripping her own breasts, her mouth wide open in ecstasy.

I swallowed hard again as I began to tingle down below, lamenting that the one damned cloud I had seen all morning now covered the sun, obscuring the view somewhat.

I gazed up over my shoulder, willing it to move on, but there was little wind. I reckoned it would be a few minutes before it cleared. Even my first sighting of an eagle for the day didn't thrill me. I had seen a few of them in previous days, but I had never seen KC in action with two women together, so I would gladly swap one for the other on this occasion.

At last, the sun began to emerge from behind the cloud and slanted in perfectly through the high window. I drew in breath as the women changed position. The woman who had been lapping at her lay down beside her and with a grin, KC slipped two fingers deep inside her. I clung onto the ledge below the window tightly, hardly daring to breathe. She had used her long fingers on me and I knew exactly how the woman must feel. The blonde woman leaned down to lick at the other woman's clit as KC's hand moved in and out, ever faster. Her left hand dug deep between KC's legs and from the sounds emanating upwards, they were all having a mighty fine time.

I almost forgot to press my panic alarm as it bleeped on its fifteen minute cycle. I could just imagine a rescue party descending on the place to find me stood on a barrel, pretending I was being chased by a grizzly, not watching a staff member being seen to by two older women.

The dark-haired woman let out a muffled scream that I thought would scare the horses and almost made me fall off my precarious perch. KC withdrew, the blonde sucking greedily on her sticky fingers. They both stood and with mouths clamped together, scrubbed at each other's pussies with a frenzied assault that left them both gasping for air as they came.

KC wiped her mouth and stood there, grinning fit to bust. She pulled up her jeans, then hugged each woman in turn before opening a rucksack to take a long swig of water, gargling and rinsing her mouth. She then took out a pack of wet-wipes and handed some to each of them. They did the necessary as she gave herself a quick once-over before buttoning up. She put her black hat on, swung the rucksack over her shoulder and unlocked the door, pocketing the key. Clearly this had been a planned stop and not just an impromptu orgy out in the wilds.

I quietly got down from the barrel, my legs now shaking, making sure I stayed on the opposite side of the cabin to the horses. As KC locked the door, their voices carried easily in the warm, still air.

"Well ladies, thank you as ever for a very pleasant break. It's so important to give the horses a rest, huh?"

I wasn't sure which one answered. "Sure is, KC -- not sure we got much rest though!"

There was a brief hiatus as the three of them got back on their horses, then the woman spoke again. "We'll do the transfer when we get back, KC. Plus a little bonus for our favourite Beaver girl, hey Pattie?"

"Sure thing Verity. Five-star as ever KC!""

I dared to peek around the corner of the cabin as they rode away. KC tipped the brim of her hat, exaggerating her already strong Southern accent. "Why thank you kindly, good ladies. Always a pleasure to see y'all and take a little time-out along the way."

I took a shuddering breath as they hove out of sight down the trail, chatting and laughing merrily. I couldn't think straight after what I had just witnessed and I was horny as hell. Luckily, I always keep a little fingertip vibe in my bag. I leaned against the rough wood of the cabin and relieved some of the tension and frustration that had built up over the last fifteen or so minutes.

I didn't have the option of KC's wet-wipes, so it was a damp walk back, and sure enough, I cut things short, my lunch untouched. Back in the cabin, I lay on the bed and wiped one out properly with my vibe, going over and over the action I had seen and the things I had heard up on the ridge.

There was obviously something going on and I wondered if KC was freelancing or whether or not this was an organised, clandestine service provided by the ranch. I spent the next hour in the hot tub and halfway through, KC and the two women trotted back into the yard. Her smile as she waved them goodbye made my heart melt and I wondered if I would be able to ask her about it later.

I needed to know, but I wasn't sure if I could pluck up the courage to ask her what the fuck was going on.

Once more, she arrived shortly after the evening meal with a bottle of red in her hand. By eight, we were in a tangle in bed and for a long while I forgot about her liaison in the cabin. She was just a hot bundle of joy in my arms and by nine, we lay sated and breathless. She was still utterly in awe of what I had done to her, not believing she was capable of taking my entire hand inside her. There was just something so primal about seeing her pussy lips stretch around my wrist bones, my hand engulfed by the tight, wet passage, the look of sheer amazement on her face as I flexed and wriggled my fingers.

"Jeez, that was a sight to behold, Claire. No-one ever done that to me before. Fuck, I came hard girl! Love to do it back at ya, but with my big cowgirl hands..."

I grinned. "I'm sure I can stretch to the occasion!"

"Nah, don't wanna lose a hand -- need 'em for my guitar playin'. I'll limit it to talented little fingers and vibes!"

She was damned good with talented little fingers and a vibe so that was mighty fine by me. Factor in her lovely mouth and I was a very happy little bunny indeed.

KC sighed deeply and I thought we were done for the night. I still hadn't asked my question or yet decided if indeed I would. But instead of getting up, she rolled over and picked up the wine bottle. She took a mouthful and I waited for her to pass the bottle on, but she moved towards me with her cheeks bulging and we shared the most tender, wet kiss as we passed the wine between us.

When we were done and had licked away all the dribbles, she lay back. "Never asked in all the excitement, how was your walk? See anythin' excitin'?"

Oh God, did I see anything exciting? "Lovely walk, but no - just a single golden eagle." Then I thought for a moment - this was my chance. "Oh, and I saw a beaver. Female I think."

She looked puzzled. "Whoa, think you're hallucinatin', lady. Too much sun. This may be Beaver Creek, but by all accounts, there ain't been a beaver sightin' here since Abe Lincoln was the main dude."

I looked her in the eye, my heart beginning to race. This was it. "Actually there were three of them -- and they sure weren't making dams. Gnawing on something for sure, but it wasn't tree-trunks "

She merely nodded and held up a hand. "Oh shit, you caught me red handed, officer. I'll come quietly."

I smiled. "None of you came quietly, KC."

Grinning, she tweaked my nose. "Fuckin' Peeping Tom. How the fuck?"

"Stumbled across the cabin, saw the horses, heard noises. Jumped on the rain barrel and when I saw what I saw, I wanted to join in."

"Why didn't ya?"

"Someone had locked the fucking door."

She let out a sweet giggle. "Can't be too careful. Shame though - love to have shared." She then became serious. "Shit, been using that cabin for years and never been caught. Suppose not many people walk the trails -- we're Americans after all -- walkin' don't come natural! Claire, what must you think of me?"

I stroked her hair. "That you're one hot, beautiful girl who is very much like me and I like you very much."

She sucked in a breath. "Sheesh, and I thought you Brits were repressed, buttoned-up guys with a stick up your ass!"

I hugged her. "Neither repressed nor buttoned-up, but I do like a stick up my ass!" It was my turn to be serious. "Fuck, KC, that was such a turn-on. Come on, girl - what's the story? What the hell is going on here?"

She looked pensive. "How much did you see and hear?"

I told her the whole story and she was quiet for a moment. "Shoot, if I was gonna get caught I'm glad it was you. Oh, and apropos of nuthin', I kinda like you too, Brit-girl! Ok, I'll tell all, but hear me out 'fore you judge me, huh?"

I poured the remaining wine into two glasses. We soon needed a second bottle as the first thing she did was to drain her glass in one hit. In solidarity, I drained mine then rescued a bottle of Merlot I had purloined from the bar earlier. As we were lying down, I didn't bother with the glasses. The bottle would do just fine.

"Ok, let's go back to Shitsville."

I laughed. "Wasn't that the song you and Shauna did the other night."

"Uh?"

"Sorry, just me going off on one. You did that old REM song, Don't go Back to Rockville."

Her eyes lit up. "Hey, never thought of it! Dumb redhead moment, huh? Hmmm, maybe with the right audience back in town.... anyways, we digress. Thing is Claire, like you my list of things I was good at didn't take long to scribble on a beer coaster. Apart from lovin' horses, my three main things in life were fuckin', gettin' high and stealin' cars. Oftentimes they were combined -- gettin' laid, high as a kite on the back of a stolen flatbed or across the back seat of a hotwired Chevy. Lost count of the times I used my mouth to get outta trouble, and I don't mean my fancy talkin'. One night I was stoned and drunk and tried to wire a truck. Got picked up by a female cop and she threw me in the cells and bawled me out all day and all night. Scared the shit outta me, wakin' up behind bars in a stinkin' cell with a hangover to end 'em all. It was meant to scare me and it worked. In the unlikely event I ever meet officer Peggy Durance again, I'd thank her for givin' me the kick up my sorry ass I rightly deserved."

She sipped wine from the bottle and as she was on a roll, I let her go on.

"I needed to clean up my act, but no chance of that back home. So like you, I assessed my limited options. Applied to a dozen ranches across this great nation and heard Jack Shit from eleven of 'em. I guess Beaver Creek saw the potential in me to be more'n just a low life miscreant. Four years ago, I bade a not-so-sad farewell to Shitsville and I ain't been back since."