KCTC Reporter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this time the begging was more specific, because this guy begged her to take him and play with him, pleading with her to let him be her slave. He was particularly focused on expressing his desire for those kinky boots she was wearing, and he begged her for them repeatedly while she stood there and watched with a triumphant smile of sheer satisfaction on her face.

She glanced down at her boots, reaching down to tug on the tops of each one, turning her body this way and that as she brazenly showed them off for him. And then, after listening to him beg for them a few more times, she stepped closer to him, moving within his reach, and he reached out with his hands to try and touch them.

But she simply rejected him by taking a step back, snickering at him in a wonderfully wicked taunting style. She repeated the process a couple times, stepping forward as if to offer them to him and then stepping back with a playful giggle when he tried to touch them. He didn't chase after her either, other than reaching out to try to touch her boots each time they came within reach.

But his begging quickly escalated and became more intense as the objects of his desire were offered and then withheld.

Tom noticed how this guy was definitely participating in the process too, allowing and accepting her rejections from right where he was, even though trying to chase after her would have been an absurd thing to do from down there on his knees anyway. It was a completely erotic thing to watch, even though it was just a simple demonstration of a teasing game and really wasn't sexually explicit at all!

Finally, after cycling through the process of offering him her boots and rejecting him several more times, she came close enough to let him touch the tops of them for just a moment. He rubbed them briefly, panting like a dog with his entire body trembling at the excitement of being allowed to touch them even a little bit. But then she swatted at his hands, shooing them away from her, and she scolded him for being naughty!

Then she backed away from him and posed, listening to him beg and plead for them a couple more times. But instead of giving him even a little bit more of them she simply came back toward him one last time, bending forward and waving that long-nailed finger in his face, telling him NO and then ordering him to leave too.

Again she didn't even wait for him to be gone before summoning another victim to her, and this time she pointed at the next guy, then pointed down at the toes of her wonderfully appealing, buttery-soft black leather boots. The guy stood up but then fell to his hands and knees, looking up at her as she stood there in front of him.

Then she made a smooching sound with her wonderfully full, pouty lips and ordered him to crawl toward her, and she watched with obvious delight as he obeyed. He scurried toward her and eagerly planted one soft kiss on each boot toe. But then she took a step back, taking them away from him as he tried to kiss them some more. And she ordered him to beg her to give them back!

When he did, she giggled and playfully told him NO, which only caused the game to quickly escalate to a slightly crueler level. His begging started to increase to a fever pitch as he pleaded and wailed for her to let him kiss them some more. She just stood there for a few moments, posing with her hands on her hips again, triumphantly looking down at him as if he was pitiful and weak (which he was). She clearly loved what he was doing but she was not responding to it, instead just simply standing there and ignoring his pleas.

Soon enough, however, she rolled her eyes in mocking fashion as if she had decided to have mercy on him and give him a little more, and she firmly told him to shush as she moved one leg forward, presenting one boot to him. She rested it on the spiked heel so the pointy toe was lifted up a few inches for easier access, and again she made the smooching sound, openly taunting his shameless display of male submission. He immediately obeyed, bending forward and planting one more kiss right on the pointy toe she had made available to him.

Then she pulled it away, shifting her weight to the other leg and presenting the other boot toe, making that same smooching sound again. But when he bent forward, she bent her leg just enough to take it away when he tried to kiss it, effortlessly keeping it away from his eager lips.

He chased after it in utter futility, crawling forward greedily until she barked at him not to come any closer. When he stopped, she giggled and demanded that he to try and kiss it without moving from where he was. She straightened her leg to offer it to him but pulled it away when he leaned forward, and she burst out laughing at his pathetic display of obedience!

It quickly became clear that this activity was intended solely as a wicked demonstration of the ease with which a submissive male could be toyed with and then completely rejected, because after giving him a little bit, she simply would not give him any more of what he wanted. She just kept effortlessly moving her pointy boot-toe away every time he reached out to give it a smooch, and she snickered as she cruelly denied him his desire while he whimpered and whined like a little sissy!

And again, when she had her fill of the game, she posed before him, looking down at him with a mercilessly powerful smirk on her face as he pleaded for more boot kisses. But she would not relent, and she bent forward with her titties spilling almost completely out of that magically soft white sweater, pinching his cheek like he was a small child as she firmly told him NO. She pointed at the door without saying a word this time, and out he went, crawling on his hands and knees.

There was only one guy left in the room now, and it was time for him to be subjected to a similar fate too! Only this time Brigitte taunted him by ordering him to kneel in front of her, and she spun around to face away from him. Then she turned her head to the side so she could see him out of the corner of her eye and she lifted up the spike heel of one boot toward his face, asking him if he liked it.

Of course, he blurted out his answer in the affirmative, and with great enthusiasm, I might add! So she baited him with it, rolling it round and round before his eyes as she coaxed him to reach out and touch it. She was cooing her enticing words at him like a seductive siren, but when he went for it she simply took it away without saying a word and planted it back on the ground, effortlessly denying him what he wanted. It was a completely predictable thing to do after the way she had treated all the other guys, but he fell for it nevertheless...

She proceeded to make him follow her around the room on his hands and knees, and he complied, begging and pleading for her to allow his advances on her boots. She giggled girlishly as she proudly strutted around in front of him with her hands on her hips, staying just out of his reach. His eyes were glued to the spike heels of her outrageously sexy boots the entire time!

Finally she stood still and posed for him, still facing away from him and allowing him to catch up to her. Then she turned her head to the side to peek back at him again as she ordered him to kiss every inch of each spike heel, one at a time, which, of course, he did...

After that, another little game ensued, with her allowing a kiss or two on each spike heel only to take them away, ordering him to try to come and get them as she led him around the room in circles some more. The cruelty of her rejections slowly escalated as she demonstrated a clearly practiced skill of making it more and more difficult for him to kiss them and giving him less and less each time she allowed it.

She seemed to be taking an almost sadistic glee in making things harder for him as she stayed in front of him, verbally taunting him as she ordered him to worship her spike heels but not letting him have them! As his begging escalated to a state of feverish desperation, his voice cracked as though he was on the verge of crying while she indulged herself in the simple but wicked game. And after a little while longer she spun around to face him, bending forward and waving her long-nailed index finger in his face just like she had done to all the other boys, loudly telling him NO and ordering him to leave.

Now, with every single one of the boot-obsessed subjects teased, toyed with and then dismissed, Brigitte turned her attention to the camera one last time. With a big smile, she pointed directly at Tom, then beckoned him toward her with her index finger just like she had done to each and every other guy. Her eyes opened wide as she stared into the camera, and she said sweetly, "Come HERE!" And the clip faded to black, leaving Tom once again simply stunned at the wildly erotic scene he had just witnessed...

Tom sat there with his mind reeling, realizing he had just witnessed his very first demonstration of the teasing games Brigitte had been referring to, revealing them little by little in each successive message he got from her. It was kinky, it was erotic, and even though he wasn't so sure he'd like being treated like that, some wonderful thoughts popped into his head about how that kind of erotic game could be applied to other kinds of sexual intimacy...

He also recalled how Brigitte had told him that his consent would be requested before any particular teasing game would be explored, and how she had told him that his participation in the game demonstrated on the video clip would not necessarily be expected if she was allowed to entertain him that day. All of that just made him even more interested, aroused, but most importantly, more comfortable with the whole situation!

Anyway, he spent the rest of the afternoon waiting for the official approval he hoped would come in. Brigitte had dangled the idea of a 3 o'clock appointment in front of his eyes, but she had also told him that his "application" was still being reviewed. This 'stringing him along and keeping him dangling' torment was clearly being done on purpose, but Tom didn't really mind very much, instead feeling like he was incredibly lucky to be engaging in such an enticing scenario with girls like her! So he went about his business, walking around his apartment naked with his unrestrained erection flopping around with each step he took.

He was starting to find the feeling of being constantly in varying levels of arousal to be quite comfortable! His erection would go away briefly when he was distracted by something he was doing, but then his thoughts would drift back to Brigitte again, and the moment that happened he would get hard in no time at all! Little did he know that that was exactly the state he was supposed to be in at that point, and these girls had him right where they wanted him. So now it was time for them to move things along...

Anyway, finally, right when he thought he might miss the 3 o'clock appointment because he hadn't been qualified yet, he received a message from Raquel telling him his client candidate application had been approved! It seemed very formulaic, as though the same message was sent to any guy who had successfully passed their testing and qualifications process. He figured that it probably was the case, but he really didn't care, because he was totally infatuated with Brigitte at that point and would do anything just to be with her!

Raquel's message instructed him to show up at 3 at the address she provided, and to dress formally. But there was one important detail she made it a point to mention - he was not to wear any underwear! As he got dressed he quickly realized that meant his erection would be clearly visible under his suit pants...

It was about 2:30 right then, and he had just enough time to make it to the KCTC business office. Again he kinda figured that the close timing was probably part of their scheme, but it didn't matter, because it seemed like things were finally going to proceed!

12