KCTC Reporter Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then her eyes gave him a quick once-over, moving down and then starting to come back up over his body, and it caused him to wonder if she saw him push his midsection towards her. Sure enough, her gaze momentarily paused on his erection before she looked back up into his eyes.

He glanced down and realized the outline of it was quite clearly visible, fully erect as it was, sticking down along the smooth material of his pants leg. At that moment it couldn't have been more clear why Raquel had told him not to wear any underwear beneath his pants!

If all that wasn't bad enough, his face flushed with embarrassment when he also realized how obvious it was that he had pushed his hips forward toward her. It was as though he was offering his hardon to her for her amusement or for whatever else she might like to do with it...

But then he looked back up into her eyes, and she was still smiling at him, perhaps even broader than before, making it clear that not only had she seen something she liked, but she also approved of it. And she winked at him in a very knowing way, doing it with a practiced ease and flirty familiarity that stunned him. It was an incredibly enticing and appealing move on her part, and an immediate feeling of warm arousal pulsed through him. His cock throbbed even more too!

But that second moment of slightly longer eye contact was all too brief as she looked back at the computer screen, and she lifted her hand toward him again. This time she curled her fingers in, leaving only the index finger sticking up, forming that common gesture that means "wait one moment" while she tapped a couple buttons on her keyboard with her other hand.

When she held up her hand this time, Tom instantly fixated on the outrageously long, shiny red fingernails attached to her pretty, feminine fingers. This time he was able to more fully absorb what he was looking at - and the sight of them was absolutely mind blowing!

Her nails must have been 2" long or so (~5 cm for you metric types), and they had a little bit of a curve to them, looking very much like ultra-feminine feline claws. He also noticed that each of her slender fingers had three small, gold rings on it, one in between each knuckle. He loved how they added to the dainty appearance of her pretty hand, dressing it up in a sparkly display of sensual femininity.

He did have a bit of a "thing" for girls with long fingernails like that, and his eyes lingered on that lovely, feminine finger of hers as she held it in midair. This girl's nails were the sexiest ones he'd ever seen, and as he focused his eyes on the one sticking straight up in the air, it was as though it held some kind of mystical power over him, seeming to hold him in place right where he was. He just stood there, staring in absolute fascination at the outrageously blatant, purely feminine sex appeal of that one kinky-looking fingernail!

He continued to fixate on it as she held it up for a few seconds more, still dealing with calls coming in on the phone lines. But soon there a pause in the activity, and this time, when she took her hand down, he didn't start speaking - he knew not to. He half expected her to finally say something to him, though, but she didn't bother with that, and instead she opened the top drawer of her desk and pulled out a computer tablet.

She tapped a couple of icons on the screen with the sharp tip of one of those sexy fingernails and then handed it to him - without bothering to look at him. He mindlessly took it with his eyes still completely focused on this incredibly luscious-looking babe. Right then he heard a notification come in on it, and he looked at the screen and saw a chat window open. There was a message that simply said, "Name?"

It really caught him off guard, and he paused for a moment before doing anything. She was staring at her computer, not him, and then she let out an impatient sigh as she typed another message on her keyboard, causing the notification on his tablet to chime again. The message read "Hello? Anybody home?? Answer me!" Then she turned her head toward him and glared at him with a raised eyebrow, making it clear that this was the way she was communicating with him and that she was waiting for a response.

Needless to say, being encouraged to interact via text message with a gorgeous girl sitting right in front of him certainly wasn't what he expected. It was as though he wasn't important enough for her to bother speaking to him directly, and there was an undeniable aspect of subjugation to it. Still - her behavior was a simple continuance of the increasingly familiar theme of all these hot women controlling him, putting him in his place and keeping him there. And there was something about it that he was really starting to like, so he just played along without further ado.

As he entered his name on the tablet, the main phone line rang again, and Cheri answered it, ringing a teasergirl named Tiffany and announcing the male caller's name to her. She told the caller that Tiffany would take his call in a few minutes and that he should wait on hold, and Tom saw she was multitasking as she typed another message, causing the notification to chime again on his tablet.

"Which TeaserGirl are you here to see today, Tommy?"

He hadn't called himself that, but she was choosing to refer to him in whatever manner she pleased, in this case using the boyish nickname. It was playful and flirtatious, but also just a little demeaning. Still, coming from a hot girl like her, he couldn't help but like it. So he typed "Brigitte" and hit send, and she smirked and typed another message, "Very good. I'll let you know when she's ready to receive you."

But then, instead of taking any action to let Brigitte know he was there, she simply proceeded to have a casual conversation with Tiffany. As she talked, she rested one hand on the clear desk and playfully began tippity-tapping her deliciously long, slutty-looking shiny red fingernails on it. She tapped them one at a time in order, starting with her pinky nail and going to her index finger - tippity tap-tap-tap, tippity tap-tap-tap.

Tom was a little confused, and he didn't know whether he should go and sit down or what. But since she hadn't told him what to do, he figured he shouldn't make any assumptions. So he just stood there, with his eyes zeroing in on those incredibly sexy fingernails of hers on the desk surface, right at eye level. The sight of them along with the sound they were making was completely mesmerizing, and again he found himself completely infatuated with the look of them!

As Cheri's girl talk continued, she casually reached out with her other hand and flicked a switch on a small, silver desk lamp, casting a soft, red-toned light right down on the very spot she was tapping her nails on the clear desk. It caused the shiny red surfaces of her nails to glisten, and the gold rings on each finger caught little reflections in the light that created a dazzling, flickering display in Tom's eyes.

Tom listened to Cheri asking Tiffany what the guy on hold was into, and she giggled and cooed as she listened, asking several curious questions about the guy's fetishes that Tiffany was describing to her. And as she went on with her little conversation, taking her sweet time, too, she continued to tantalize him by brazenly showing off those wildly erotic nails on her bejeweled fingers.

He really loved listening in on such suggestive subject matter as he listened to Cheri talk, especially coming from such a drop-dead gorgeous blonde. He quickly noticed that in contrast to the assertive way she was handling the male callers, the tone of voice she used as she talked to the other teasergirl was very different - it was sweeter and more intimate, and she was talking to her like it was a private conversation, like nobody else was there to hear it...

One thing that struck him from the way she was talking was that she might not be the brightest tool in the shed, so to speak. She seemed to be the kind of girl that might rely on playing up other aspects of her appearance in order to draw attention away from that fact. But that was simply an observation, not a flaw, and it didn't bother him one bit - hell, like most guys, the idea of a super-sexy girl with only average intelligence was an immensely appealing stereotype.

Tom also realized that the questions she was asking Tiffany were making it clear that she was somewhat new to her job there at the KCTC and that she wanted to learn more about the tricks of the trade, so to speak. And although the idea of lots of experienced prick teasing females working there was very appealing to him, he also imagined how sexy it would be for all of them to train a new girl on how to be a ruthless cocktease herself!

Anyway, as Cheri's conversation continued, Tom kept waiting for her to take some action to announce his presence to Brigitte, but her girl talk with Tiffany was clearly much more important to her. She seemed quite fascinated by whatever Tiffany was telling her, in fact! Meanwhile, he just stood there as it quickly became clear she was making him wait completely on purpose, leaving him dangling from her string in the meantime. Wow - the waiting games that all these KCTC girls were playing with him really were starting to work their way into the depths of his mind...

But he really didn't mind playing along with Cheri, not one little bit, because it was quite a treat to be allowed to stand there with his eyes totally focused on her feminine, slender fingers. Those nails of hers really were incredibly seductive, and he loved looking at them as they danced around right before his eyes, all adorned as they were with those sparkly gold rings lit up by the light red desk lamp pointed right at them.

Watching them casually tapping on the desk was so hot, as was listening to the erotic clicking sound they made as they did so. After doing that a little while longer, she rested them on the clear desk surface and began slowly bending and unbending her fingers, then sliding the tips of her nails round and round in circles too. Those motions made a different kind of sound that was also really sexy and suggestive...

Even though watching her show off her sexy fingernails like that had an undeniable appeal to it, his eyes occasionally drifted back to other visually pleasing details of this glamorous hottie. He peeked some more at her pretty face, her wispy bleach blonde hair, and he even stole a glance or two at her overly large breasts - but his eyes always went right back to that highly suggestive fingernail show she was performing. And as he continued to fixate on them, suddenly she glanced at him briefly, catching him in the act of staring at them.

And then, as she continued to chat with the girl on the line, she took her hand away from the desk and moved it to her keyboard. As she typed up a longer message, Tom realized that she was clearly an expert typist, because she could type very fast and accurately. So not only was her skill impressive and respectable, but watching her do it so professionally really added to her overall appeal...

The moment she sent her message, his tablet notification chimed and his face flushed again when he saw that she said "I see you staring at my sexy fingernails, Tommy. You're the kind of guy that likes them, aren't you!" He looked back at her, and she was looking at him with a knowing smile again, and she gave him another sexy wink before looking back at her computer screen.

It wasn't really even a question she was asking, more of a statement she was making because she been showing off her lovely fingernails very much on purpose, and she was also fully aware of the way he had been instantly enchanted by her visual flaunting. Tom's face flushed beet red again, and he was just plain stunned by how easily she had led him into her little fingernail tease trap! Even though he was totally embarrassed he felt like he had no choice but to acknowledge her.

And he didn't hesitate this time, replying to her provocative statement with a simple "Yes!" He was actually dying to elaborate a little more, but in the moment he wasn't quite sure of exactly what to say and he didn't want to make her wait for him to figure it out. So instead he decided upon a simple but enthusiastic response in the affirmative.

But he had blurted his reply out loud, doing it without thinking, which caused her to look back at him again with a scowl. Then she lifted up her hand and extended that sexy, slender index finger upwards again, this time waving it back and forth in front of his eyes in a scolding way.

Tom sheepishly looked at her lovely fingernail as it symbolically scolded him, and his eyes followed its motion obediently. And then he glanced at her as she continued to scowl, squinting her eyes at him harshly like she was quite mad. And she put her fingers back down on the keyboard, typing another message saying "Ah-ahh-ahhhh...NO talking!"

Again he felt his face flush in sheer panic at the thought of displeasing her, so he looked down at his tablet and typed up a response, "Yes, Miss Cheri, I apologize." As she read his message, her scowl quickly turned into a smile, and she typed a response saying "Well well well, I see you know how to address me! Good boy..."

Those last two words made him feel wonderful inside, and he watched as her smile got wider while she laid her hand on the desk and casually lifted her pinky nail upwards, making a few suggestive circles with it. That particular nail had extra adornment on it, with sparkly gold glitter and little gold hearts in a row up the length of it. The way she was showing it off for him was another highly suggestive display of pure, feminine sex appeal, almost as though she was symbolically wrapping him completely around her little finger right then and there.

But suddenly both her hands were on the keyboard again, and she typed another message in an incredibly skillful way while he watched her do it. It said "I like getting my nails done nice and long! Guys like you really seem to like them too." After he read it he looked back up and saw her staring right into his eyes with a shit-eating grin on her face. And then she looked back at her computer, typing another message, and this was one was a little longer...

"In fact, one of the reasons I work here at the KCTC is to seek out male subjects to play fingernail teasing games with. But you're not my teaseboy tonight though. Tonight you belong to Brigitte - but still, maybe I should inform her of your interest in them..."

Reading those words made his heart start pounding, and he could feel his cock twitching in his pants so much that he thought its motion might actually be visible to her if she were to glance down at it! Again he was being confronted quite openly about his desires, and the way this girl had casually attracted his attention to her sexy fingernails, captivated him with them, and then outed him about his desire for them was completely overwhelming. And just to add to his embarrassment, she also announced that she would be telling Brigitte about his fascination with them too...

In any case, Cheri knew full well what her comment had done to him, and she held his gaze for a minute, staring into his soul with a sheer confidence in herself that totally slayed him. Her smile slowly got wider and wider, and soon she had a look on her face like she planned to eat him alive, especially now that she had openly stated one of her proclivities and seen how he responded to it. Her mouth opened a little, and out came the tip of her glistening wet tongue, resting on the edge of her upper lip in yet another enticingly erotic display of titillation...

Tom was completely enchanted by all the sights and sounds this girl was providing, but soon enough she finally wrapped up her little chat with Tiffany, and she forwarded the call from the guy who was still on hold. She had kept that guy waiting just like she'd been doing to Tom! Of course, he was still finding himself simply unable to take his eyes off her, and he just stared at her with his heart pounding and his cock throbbing as she typed up another message that popped up on his tablet telling him, "Take a seat, sugar, and bring the tablet with you".

With that she glanced at him again, raising her red angora fur-covered arm and pointing at an empty chair off to the side of the room with one slender, outstretched finger. He paused for a moment, once again quite surprised by her behavior, and this time she raised both eyebrows and gave him a look that was like 'what are you waiting for?' And she bent her arm slightly, then straightened it out abruptly, emphasizing what she was instructing him to do in a practically forceful way. It was a surprising gesture that struck Tom as almost rude.

But she didn't have to say a word out loud for him to understand, and he suddenly found himself following her non-verbal direction obediently, starting to move across the room without another moment's hesitation. But after being allowed to be up close in her presence for even a little while, being told to move away from her felt like having his heart ripped out! Still, he dared not defy her so he simply did what she wanted.

As he started to make his way across the room toward one of the classy lounge chairs, he kept his head turned to the side so his eyes could linger on that long, kinky-looking shiny red fingernail on the end of her pretty finger. She saw how he was still looking at it, and she kept it outstretched and pointed at the chair she wanted him to sit in. She even rolled it around in some slow little circles a few times, continuing that suggestive concept of wrapping him around her little finger with it. And she also kept her eyes completely focused on him as if she was carefully studying his responses and behavior...which she was!

This latest action was like she was banishing him for some sort of indiscretion, and the way it made him feel was very humbling. But damn - it felt so good to simply obey her since he knew what she expected of him. And the way her seemingly rude gesture was counteracted somehow by the enchanting presence of that symbolic, long shiny fingernail attached to the tip of her slender, feminine finger sent Tom's mind absolutely reeling...

Anyway, as he sat down, he realized he had been so totally captivated by this gorgeous receptionist that he hadn't gotten a better look at the stylishly designed welcome area. So he looked around the room some more, taking in the overall appearance of the place. It was clearly designed with the purposes of exhibitionism and visual stimulation in mind, with the shiny surfaces everywhere, complete with mirrors on the walls on each side, and the floor-to-ceiling windows on the back wall.

He also noticed that the clear spiral staircase he had seen before in one back corner of the room had a matching counterpart in the other back corner, giving the room a symmetry that was very well balanced. He was dying to know where those stairs went, and what kinds of activities occurred wherever they went too...

Next he took note of a couple other guys sitting nearby. He could tell they were nervous like he was, they seemed to be blushing too, and they were both positioned in their seats like they were trying to hide something in their crotch area. One had a bouquet of flowers, and the other kept his hands folded in his lap, and neither of them looked at him. They just sat there with pensive looks on their faces, and unsurprisingly, their eyes seemed to be totally fixated on the simply stunning blonde receptionist.

Anyway, now that he had taken a better look around, his eyes went right back to Cheri too. Earlier, when he first observed her sitting high up on her bar stool behind her clear desk, he had thought about how the view of her from a seated position would be simply magnificent. And sure enough, he was right, because now that he was sitting down, he could give her a more thorough visual inspection of both her body and attire. Her hips, legs and shoes were really on display now, and from his seated position he could see that every inch of her outfit was just dripping with pure feminine sex appeal!