Keegan and Flanna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood from the tub, water falling down her lush body. Her hands grabbed the towels that Rebecca had brought and she wrapped one around her body, the other around her thick mane of red hair. She held it in her hands, sat down next to the fire, resting next to her dead servant and began to comb out the strands. They were soft again, brilliant and fiery red. Rebecca's blood had fed all of her, giving her back the energy she'd been trying to destroy. A familiar scent wafted into the room, and she turned. "You have the man she wanted?"

Law stared at his mother. Her eyes glowed and her body looked youthful again. His heart swelled with happiness as his eyes fell on Rebecca. "Thank you," he whispered, as he walked toward his mother and helped her to rise, ignoring the cold woman that would be his mate.

"You were right. She will make a fine mate. A fine breeder for our people. She will be hard to break, but you are strong, just like your father and can train her as will I." Flanna kissed her son's cheek and then moved to the hall. "Where is this one she called for as her life slipped into my throat. . . this Martin?"

"He waits in the hall. The trance on his mind holds firm. You have but to ask and I will release him for you." Law smiled at his mother as she grinned. He heard her thoughts and happily dropped the hold he had on young Martin. Immediately his mother began to sing. His grin grew wider. "It has been far too long."

She smiled, as her words poured softly from her lips. Already she sensed the Smithy searching for the enchanting voice that beckoned him. Law lifted Rebecca from the floor and laid her on his mother's bed. He turned and watched Martin walk in and stare at Flanna. His gaze showed one of complete awe and fascination with the beautiful, but deadly seductress. Law then moved and tied both of Martin's hands behind his back, pushed him into a chair and then restrained his feet to the legs of the chair.

Flanna stopped singing, releasing the spell and then watching as the man's senses returned to him. "Law, my sweet son. I feel the need to spread my wings. I believe you owe it to our guest to tell him our plans for his sweet and very delicious Rebecca." She saw Martin's face contort in a mask of confusion as he realized where he was and that he was bound. His gaze darted across the room and his eyes fell on Rebecca's body. The moonlight danced across her skin and he screamed. Realization replaced confusion and then horror replaced realization. Flanna's laughter filled the room, seconds before she shifted and her raven wings carried her out into the night.

Left alone with Martin, Law took a seat on the bed. His fingers running over Rebecca's skin. "She is to be my wife." Martin shook his head, not understanding what Law was saying. "Rebecca never told you about us, did she?"

Martin again said nothing. His gaze constantly shifting to the fire and then back to Law's hand as it skated up his love's dead body.

"The legends you people dismiss are real. The demons that possess the living. The dogmen that hunt and devour the young. The beings that shift and change. You saw my mother, or was your mind still fogged by the loss of what you will never have?" Law rose from the bed and walked over to Martin. He grabbed the Smithy's hair and jerked his head back, exposing his neck. He could smell the man's blood, feel every beat of his heart as his life flowed through the thin veins. "She will dine on you in the morning. Your blood will drip into her mouth. She will awaken and hunger for it. The need will consume her and when she is done with you. . .I will sink my seed deep into her womb and she will carry my sons and my daughters."

Law opened his mouth and showcased his fangs. His laughter filled the manor as Martin's face grew pale and he screamed in horror. Law left him, moving to the dark and damp cellar. His need to feed growing stronger, now that he knew he would be giving his seed to his mate.

*****

The sun tried to invade Flanna's bedchamber as she held Rebecca's stiffened shoulders. When she had returned it was to see Martin wide-eyed and frightened, but still alive. She was glad to know that Law had not claimed the man as his meal. She knew it would be sweet for them both to watch Rebecca sup from her love's throat. Law approached Martin, cut his bindings free and then held him in place with a firm lock on his mind. It was an easy battle. Martin was weak from fear and lack of sleep. Without fight, Law took Martin's arm and raised it to his mother's taloned finger. She split the skin and then they both watched with hungry gazes as beads of crimson emerged from Martin's skin and dripped onto Rebecca's open mouth.

Flanna watched as Rebecca's eyelid shot open and her eyes grew dark. A whimper escaped her parted and now bloody lips. Flanna nodded to her son. He pushed Martin's bleeding vein against Rebecca's mouth and watched in fascination as her lips closed over the small wound and she worked slowly, at first, sucking the warm fluid.

Right before his eyes he saw her change. Her skin grew softer, a bit warmer than it had been in death. Her cheeks became more flesh colored, yet it still was paler than it had been when she was mortal. Her eyes grew more curious as to her surroundings, just like a new born babe looks when presented with something new and wondrous. Without warning she sat up and grabbed Martin's arm, ripping it from Law's grip.

Rebecca's hunger was unlike anything she had experienced before. She seemed unaware of anything but the ache in her belly and the empty pit in her soul. Her eyes remained locked with Law's and she wondered why he was staring intently at her. She didn't think about anything else though, just drank deep of whatever they had been giving her to ease the fiery need raging inside her. She felt another in the room and she pulled her mouth from her hot feast. Turning her head she stared at her Mistress, a question in her eyes, but yet unable to fall from her lips. Her tongue snaked out and she lapped at the flowing liquid that had pooled on her plate.

As she swept her gaze back to her meal, she stopped and met a glassy pair of eyes that she recognized. Again she licked her lips, savoring the moisture as she studied the soft hazel orbs and lifted the arm she held back to her lips. She sucked harder, her tongue rolling over the flesh, coaxing more nectar from its home. Timidly she reached out and touched the man's face, looked to Law and then back again. She watched in wonder as talons stretched free of her skin and her nails slipped away to reveal their deadly length. The pulse beneath the man's skin called to her and she flicked it with the tip of her natural weapon.

The flicker opened Martin's skin and Rebecca released his wrist moving to cover the tiny bead with her tongue. She lapped it up, then dragged one talon straight down the beautiful vein. A whimper, followed by a moan spilled from her parted lips, just as the blood sprayed free. Quickly and without thought she covered the jagged tear and sucked on his warm skin.

Law and his mother looked over Rebecca's head and grinned. He then reached out and stroked the former servant's hair. It was softer, richer, and thicker than before. He wrapped his fingers around it and pushed her face into Martin's neck as Flanna wrapped her arms around Rebecca's shoulders, pushing her toward the man. Law released the hold he had on Rebecca's meal and only kept a lock on his ability to move from where he sat.

Immediately both of them felt the difference in Rebecca as Martin's thoughts were freed and he pleaded with her to stop. She tried to twist away and fight the hold the two more experienced and older vampires had on her, but she could not. She tried to win the war that told her to drink the spraying fluids that filled her mouth, to not give into the hunger that was buried deep in her heart. Martin's breath fell on her shoulders. His words of love fell on her ears, but Rebecca lost all desires except for the one that screamed for her to feed. Soon, she had relaxed and was pulling her meal closer to her. Her talons ripped his clothing from his limp body and she slashed at his flesh, basking in the tiny spurts of life that coated her. She covered his body, lapped at all the wounds and then straddled his hips as his eyes glazed over.

When the beat of his heart no longer spoke to her, Rebecca looked up to Martin and Flanna. Slowly a deep sense of what had happened weighed down on her. She launched herself at the man that still sat on her bed. Her talons were still exposed as she tried to claw at Law's face. He grabbed her wrists, lifting her high and then tossing her to the bed. His mother had long abandoned her post, knowing that Rebecca would eventually become aware of what was happening and what had happened. She watched as Law held the woman down. His weight and Rebecca's inexperience aided him in gaining control over her struggles.

"Leave us " Law shouted to his mother as he held Rebecca down. He felt her obey and then he focused on his thoughts on Rebecca and the anger, fear, and disgust that rolled through her mind.

"Why?"

Out of all her thoughts, that one was the one that screamed at him. "I wanted you. I want you to be my mate. To do that I had to change you." His lips never moved nor did hers as they communicated without exchanging any words.

"YOU killed Martin I hate you " Flanna jerked and tried to free herself, failing miserably. "I loved him, not you I wouldn't. . ." Her thoughts blanked for a moment and then she gasped. "I . . . You . . . You fed him to me. . ." Her face showed the horror that she was feeling as this time words fell from her lips.

Law sighed. "It had to be done. You had to feed or you would have died Rebecca." His voice softened. One of his hands moved to caress her face. She jerked away, refusing to lean into his touch. "You'll accept this Rebecca. There is no choice. It has been made for you." He stroked her hair, letting the curly locks wrap around his fingers. "You'll crave blood. You'll learn how to entice men with your voice. Your body will submit to me. Your soul will join with mine. We will fill this land with our babes. Babes, that I place in your womb." Law ground himself against her, feeling her naked skin against his clothed bulge.

"I will never lie with you," Rebecca hissed out, refusing to acknowledge what his grinding was doing to her sex.

"I can read your thoughts. Already the passion of my mother's people flows hot in you. You'll want me. Your mind may deny it, but your body will crave the feel of a hot poker filling its depth and planting its seed." Law slid off of her and grabbed Martin's dead and empty shell.

"Where are you taking him?" Rebecca screamed as she jumped from the bed and ran after her enemy.

Law turned, opening the door at the same time. "You know where they go when we are done."

"NO " she cried as she ran forth, only to be pushed away as Law shut the door on her screams. Rebecca slipped to the floor. Tears flowed from her eyes as she imagined her love's body being sawed into pieces and then later burned, his ashes left to scatter in the wind.

*****

The first two days and nights Rebecca struggled with her inner demons. She hungered for the rich crimson fluid that she'd supped on. The third night, she gave in and an older man was brought to her. She hated herself, but she opened his aged flesh and drank the stale liquid. Once she felt she had enough, she dismissed Law and the slave. Several more days passed before Flanna came to her and shared with her some of the secrets of the Baobhan-sith. She listened carefully, sometime during her self-inflicted prison, accepting that this was now her life. Rebecca thought of Duane and how she had lived with this curse, for that is how Rebecca saw it. She was cursed.

For hours she thought of killing herself, but a part of her knew she was too weak and could never do such a thing. Instead she vowed to find a way to repay Law and Flanna for what they had done to her and Martin, but at the same time she would take only as much blood as she needed to survive, just like her friend had done.

As the day began to blend to night, a soft knock brought her out of her reverie. "Mother said you wished to fly today. I have come to see your thoughts. I want to know if you are going to flee from us?"

Rebecca turned and glared at Law. "I shall not flee. You may read my thoughts." She opened her mind to him, something that was much easier to do than blocking him, a trait that she knew only she could teach herself, Flanna having made no attempt to teach her how.

Law glared at the woman he wanted to bed. "You seek my mother and I harm. You know what happens to those that seek to harm us." He moved closer to her and watched as fear filled her. "Tell me what else you hunger for?" He reached out and cupped her breast. Rebecca shoved his hand away, but it was too late. Her "new self" hungered for everything that Flanna said it would. Blood. Death. Power. Sex. Her nipple had instinctively hardened as Law reached for her. Now it burned, wanting nothing more than to be exposed and tasted.

"Nothing," she hissed, twisting away and walking to the window. "I wish to fly. Your mother says I can, but she has not shown me how, nor told me. It seems she has decided that you are to grant me permission first."

Law stepped up behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders. "You lie to me. I do not need to read your thoughts to know. I am aware of the needs of my mother's people. She and my father fed from each other, not by the sharing of blood, but by the sharing of souls. We can have that. We can feed the passion that flows naturally through our blood. You want this. You just fight it. Let me show you Rebecca. It is time. I have been patient. I have not forced you, though we both know I can."

He felt her tremble as she leaned against him. His fingers slipped along her collar bone to her neck and he tilted her head. He watched her shudder and he wondered if it were from his touch, her growing need, or disgust that she was going to give in to her desire to be claimed. "I can feel your needs," he whispered against her neck. "You want babes. You long to see a child suckle from your tit. I long for it too. I long to see my son resting against your bosom. You can hate me Rebecca, but. . ." his fingers slipped over her breasts and then down her gown to press against her sex. "I know you want a child. I can give that too you."

Rebecca tried to not listen. To not feel. She failed. Her skin responded to Law's touch and his soft whispered words. Soothing thoughts were projected to her, images of children laughing, their cherub faces smiling up at her, soft voices calling her Mama. She felt Law's hands on her arms, turning her toward him. Her face remained downcast; he cupped her chin and forced her to look at him. "We are not a cruel race. We simply are a better one. In time you will come to embrace the changes made to you."

She blinked, surprised by the tears that slipped from her eyes. She knew why they were there. Tears of defeat. Acceptance. Loss of hope. Her lower lip trembled as she felt herself sway toward Law. A part of her mind brought Martin's image to her, but she pushed it away, unwilling to defile his memory by thinking of him while she gave her body to the man that had taken his life and prolonged hers.

Law grinned. He tilted her head back and covered her lips with his. She balked again, but he held her chin firmly, pushing his tongue into her mouth and sweeping it back and forth as it tried to stimulate hers into dancing with his. His other hand moved down her back, settling at the small of it and pushing her forward, forcing her to feel his aroused state. A gasp from her lips was swallowed up and her tongue relaxed to stroke his. If Law trusted her not to scream, he would have shouted over the victory. He wanted to devour her. To slam his cock deep into her and shower her womb with his milk, but he had made a promise to his mother. She wanted Rebecca to love them as a daughter and a wife would, so he swore he would wait and be gentle. Now it took all his energy to do just that, though waiting was no longer an option.

He moved swiftly with his hands, now that she was willingly tasting his tongue and stroking it with caresses that bordered on curiosity and passion. One palm slid up her spine, pulling at the ribbons that lay at the back of her dress. When they fell free, he slipped his other hand to the front of her gown and tugged at the bodice. Their bodies held it in place as his hands made quick work of the skirting and only then did he step away and leave her lips, another grin rose from his moist lips when her whimper reached his ears.

A thin chemise kept him from seeing all of her, but with a quick jerk of his hand the material fell away in two halves. Law glared hungrily at her breasts, the pink hued tips pointing up like little flags that screamed to be captured. He saw her hands come up to shield herself, but he stopped her with one hand grabbing both of hers and dragging her to him. "Do not lie to me Rebecca. Did you let that filth shove his cock into you? Does a babe already grow in my mate?"

Rebecca was caught off guard by the questions and the heated glare that Law caste over her. She blinked several times, registering his words and then shaking her head no. Her entire being felt as if she were on fire. His hand held her wrists and the thrill of being at his mercy send bolts of energy throughout her system. She licked her lips. Her pulse raced. Her mind screamed that she was about to act the whore for a man she despised, yet every other part of her drove her to press herself into Law. One of her hands moved up to his shirt. Rebecca looked at the talons that had emerged. As if staring at the scene itself, and not being a part of it, she watched her clawed fingers grasp the cloth and rip it from her enemy's chest.

A low growl poured from Law's throat as he watched Rebecca's eyes dilate. There was no more of the little servant girl behind her hungry orbs. Before him stood a woman who needed to feel all that her kind could hope to experience. He released her wrists and lifted her up. A quick turn and a few steps had him at her bed, where he tossed her. He watched the virgin bride act the slut as her fingers flew to his slacks and tore at the material, leaving his cock free of its bindings. Lust fueled his demoness and he gave thanks to his maker for the Baobhan-sith and their needs.

Her mouth was on his cock, faster than Law had expected it to be, but he didn't complain, nor push her away. Instead he welcomed it. Thrusting his hips forward, while his fingers buried themselves in his woman's hair. He pushed deep into her mouth, forcing her to gag, but even then he refused to let up, nor did he sense she wanted him too.

Rebecca did not know how to feed her hunger, but she knew it was the jutting rod that jerked against her throat that would serve her purpose. She rolled her tongue over the shaft; her teeth scrapped the sides. Her thoughts were full of need. Her body acting on instincts. Her pussy tightening, clenching nothing but air and moisture that had seemed to boil and simmer until it was baking her from the inside out. She felt Law's hands on her head, holding her in place and yet she didn't care. She sucked hard on the rod that invaded her throat. Her taloned hands clawed as his ass cheeks, pushing him further into her and letting her use the meaty flesh as an anchor for her growing passion.

Law watched her mouth tighten around him. He pulled her mouth off a few inches of his meat, then slammed her face back into his pubes. A minute passed, then two. Soon Law felt his balls tightening and knew that his seed would shower her throat if he did not stop his lustful wife. He dragged her off his rod and pushed her to the bed. "Tell me you want this," he growled, moving over her and then spreading her white, creamy thighs apart.