Keep It in the Family Pt. 09

Story Info
Susan fucks her brother and his young virgin daughter.
20.2k words
4.8
73.9k
53

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 - My brother and his virgin daughter

After the euphoria of me and my son fucking my parents and persuading them to join the incest circle of the rest of the family, and even better fucking my grandparents and watching them fuck my mother and father, the next few weeks were a bit of an anti-climax.

Michael and my daughters, and Chrissy's sons had gone back to college, coming home only on some weekends, so Jade and Chrissy herself had pretty much moved in with me, with Tony and Charlie coming home most nights. This let us keep supporting Jade, but actually it was Tony who was doing the most for her, and it was clear that they were developing a deeper relationship than simply fucking each other. Not that they didn't, and Chrissy and I were having to miss out sex with my son as often as we would like.

Michael had scored another home run after he'd rammed his baseball bat up my cunt again, so I knew that whenever he had another match, he was going to come home and give his bat my magic treatment, which was exciting, though the season was coming to an end, so it wasn't going to last, unfortunately. It looked brutal, but the end of the bat was nicely rounded, the surface was easy to clean, and actually it wasn't as big around as some of my dildo's, or even the champagne bottle the boys had shoved in me. What really did it for me was that it was so long, and I found the sight of a bat sticking out of a woman's hole just so fucking exciting, and I loved watching myself back on the camera that was still in the bedroom.

So, poor old Charlie's cock got well used by me and my sister. I can't imagine many men would turn down the opportunity of fucking a couple of twins, though, and certainly Charlie didn't complain. Arguably, this sharing of my husband between us, and my son when he wasn't up Jade's cunt instead of either of ours, was a factor in me becoming closer to my sister than I had ever been. Chrissy, Jade and I went out running every day, and while Chrissy's body was getting toned up, heading towards being as fit as mine, Jade's was filling back out, most noticeably with her breasts becoming fuller.

I went back to my church work with Elizabeth, although now we also extended our activities outside of the church to sex. The problem was that she was only willing to let William fuck us girls when we could provide her with another male, and except when the boys came home on a weekend, this rather limited things. I went back to stripping, and Chrissy and I developed a routine where we stripped each other, planning to perform at the strip club when our bodies looked as identical as identical twins should.

All of this meant that my sister and I started to fuck each other a lot. I'd never considered I might have lesbian tendencies, and I still don't, really. What I enjoy is coming, whether it is will a man's cock in me, or a man or woman's fingers or tongue on me. I started enjoying masturbating when I was just a girl, but once I'd started to have sex with boys, I found that having a companion with me added a lot to my enjoyment.

Having sex with your identical twin is therefore something of a uniquely special experience. Like all identical twins, we seemed to know what each other was thinking before they ever said anything, and this was no less true of sex. We understood each other so well, that fucking each other had all of the good features of masturbation, like being touched exactly where and when you need it most, but with the companionship of someone who gave you unconditional love as well.

However, it also added something that was just about impossible on your own. A long time ago, I'd heard that some women can lick their own clit, which I became fixated on, but despite hours of trying, I could never manage it myself. Being identical, though, Chrissy's cunt had all of the folds, colours and textures of my own, and unless one of us had eaten a strong food that the other hadn't, our cum tasted the same as well. So eating out Chrissy's cunt was not only gave me the delight of having sex with my sister, but it gave me exactly the same experience as eating myself out. It was wonderful.

I know that when sisters get bored, they often amuse themselves irritating each other. My daughters did, and Chrissy and I certainly did when we were young. However, now we'd found something better to do, we just fucked each other. Often. The thing was, though, that several times a day we had the opportunity to do it watching Chrissy's daughter, Jade, masturbating online, the only limitation being that we couldn't suck each other's pussies without losing sight of the screen. Sometimes we tried to copy what Jade was doing on line, but usually both of us failed. We could take three or four dildos in our vaginas, and we could probably open ourselves as much as she did to each other's delight, but we found we couldn't get as much into our assholes without it being so uncomfortable that it wasn't fun anymore. Mind you, we often had a good laugh trying, before we took each other to shuddering climaxes.

I really came to love Chrissy in a way I hadn't before, even when we were young. With Tony treating us three women as his projects to get into the correct shape and fitness, we really became a tight, unusual little family, with Charlie joining in when he came home, and with the rest of our kids visiting from time-to-time.

I was keeping an eye on what Charlie was up to with his new secretary, however. When he came back one evening, I thought I detected something different in his manner. Still, I didn't say anything about it over dinner.

"Are you going to fuck me and Chrissy, tonight, darling?" I asked after we had cleared away the dinner things, and Jade had gone back online for another performance with Tony watching her, and I knew that Charlie was a bit jealous of how much of Jade's time Tony was occupying now.

"Or do you want to try to swap places with your son, so you can fuck my daughter when she finishes?" Chrissy added. "My cunt is just itching for a cock up it."

As my sister said it, I realised that I was looking forward to seeing my husband fuck her again as much as I would have been if he were going to fuck me. Now her body was toning up, it wasn't only her face that looked identical to mine, but our bodies were now getting more and more the same. So when I watched Charlie fucking her, it was almost like watching myself get fucked, and with a dildo in my vagina and my fingers on my clit, it pretty much felt like it as well.

The thing was, though, that she didn't just stop at words that evening. She lifted her skirt, put one leg up on the chair in front of me and my husband, and she pulled her labia open. God, I loved the look of her cunt, which of course was identical to mine, and I could see that her slit was as full of cum as mine was.

"But my cunt is so much nicer, darling," I said, pulling up my own dress, opening my legs, and pulling my hole open just as far as my sister's, giving my husband a sort of stereo image of the same pussy.

"Bitch," Chrissy said, ramming several fingers into my vagina as she bent over and kissed me on my lips.

As our lips touched, I felt her jerk forward, and I knew that my husband's cock had just got as far up inside my twin sister as it was possible to go. I pulled Chrissy's dress up as far as I could, and I grabbed one of her dangling tits with one hand, while I slid the other down over her belly. I loved the feel of her hair, but I carried further on down until I felt the dip that marked the start of her slit.

With Charlie's cock pumping in and out of her it was already pulled open, so I only had to slide my fingers over the slipperiness of her clitoral hood, before I reached her clit itself. I tried to pinch it between my fingers and thumb, knowing I wouldn't succeed, but I also knew that this movement over it would send shudders right up through her.

"Do you love fucking my sister as much as me, Charlie?" I asked, breaking Chrissy's kiss.

"More, Susan, especially while you are watching."

"Well, hard luck, time to fuck the second best twin's cunt then, darling."

I stopped playing with my sisters clit, and as my husband's back stroke dragged his cock almost out of her hole, I grabbed it, and pulled it right out of her, making a plopping noise as it came free. I pushed her out of the way, and pulled Charlie over on top of me by his cock, steering it into my pussy.

"You fucking cunt, Susan," I heard my sister say as she grabbed on to the chair to keep her balance.

I knew that despite her words, she was enjoying it as much as me, not least because I felt her hands on Charlie's balls as they slapped against my ass, and she helped him force his cock deep inside me.

"Don't you just love fucking us twins, Charlie? Me and Suz, not to mention your own daughters."

"I just wish you were identical sextuplets, not twins," he gasped.

God, I hadn't thought of that, and I felt a gush of cum squirt out of me around Charlie's cock as I thought about it. It wasn't likely there were any in the family, but it didn't seem impossible that there might be a set of triplets. I was enjoying the feeling of my husband's cock going in and out of my vagina, and the thought of multiple identical girls so much, that I forgot about my sister, until I felt Charlie's cock being dragged out of me, stretching my hole in a direction it didn't normally stretch.

I could feel my cunt gaping open as Chrissy pulled Charlie right off me, and on to the floor. I watched as she straddled him, and thrilled as I saw his dick slipping around until it found her hole, then it disappeared up inside her.

"See how well your husband's cock fits in his favourite twin's cunt, darling," she said with a wicked smile on her face.

"Bitch, but see how much he enjoys eating out my sweet-tasting vulva, not your smelly old thing. I can see why he wants it away from his face," I replied, straddling over Charlie's face, and pressing my dripping labia over his mouth, leaving me facing her and smiling back at her.

I looked into her eyes, and saw she was enjoying having my husband's penis up her as much as I was enjoying his mouth on my clit.

"I love you, Sis," I mouthed, and she blew me a kiss back as between us we fought to pull our dresses off.

Once we'd managed it, we bent towards each other and kissed. My fingers joined hers on her clit as she bounced up and down on Charlie's cock, and whenever we didn't need our other arms to keep our balance, we tweaked each other's nipples. There was something about the set up that seemed to get to all of us, and I knew that my husband and my sister were as close to coming as I was, though I was holding back as much as I could.

"I love your husband's cock in my, Suz, and he's going to fill my cunt with his spunk any minute. Shouldn't you punish him, though, for fucking your sister rather than you? Go on, fart in his face."

Fuck, what a disgusting thing for her to say. But how thrilling! Could I even manage it?

"You're right, Chrissy, he's a cheating bastard and deserves punishment."

I squeezed down as much as I could, trying to squeeze out a fart before I came, the thought alone taking me right to the edge. I didn't think I could, but then an enormous fart ripped out of my asshole and over his face. Everything then happened at once. I came immediately, sawing my vulva backwards and forwards over Charlie's face. I saw Chrissy smile, and as her body started to jerk around as she came. She kissed me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth, and then I felt my husband's body convulsing under me as he pumped his spunk into my sister's vagina.

We all fell over sideways, and rolled around, Charlie's head clamped between my legs as I kept coming on his face. Eventually we pulled apart, and got ourselves back together. Charlie's face was soaked with my cum, and Chrissy's cunt was dripping with his semen as she stood up.

"Hi, Mom."

"Hi, Mom, Dad."

We'd been joined by Jade and Tony, and I wondered just how long they had been watching us. They were both naked, and I could see that Jade also had a trail of spunk oozing out of her hole and down her leg.

"Come here, Mom. Let's clean the spunk out of each other, then Tony will probably be ready to fuck us both."

"Alright, Charlie, let's go and shower and have an early night," I said, slightly peeved that it was Chrissy who was going to get my son's cock in her, but yet pleased, because it would give me an opportunity to find out from Charlie how he'd been getting on with his new secretary.

After we'd showered, we lay in bed in each other's arms.

"I love you, Charlie, and I'm sorry that I seem to keep finding new ways of abusing you."

"I love you too, Susan. Yes, you make watch you get fucked by other men, then eat their spunk out of your cunt, you fucked my ass with a strap-on and now you've farted in my face..."

"Well, you were fucking my sister at the time, darling..."

"...but the crazy thing is that I'm enjoying it. I just love you being a total slut, Susan."

"I'm not a virgin, though, am I? So how are you getting on with your new secretary? What's she like?"

"She's on the petite side, blond hair in a pony tail, looking every bit like a college chair leader. She dresses attractively, and she seems efficient enough, but it's only been a few days."

"But you still want to fuck her, don't you?"

"You know I do, darling, especially if she really is a virgin. It's only a few days after her 18th birthday, but you know what youngsters are like these days, and anyway she might have broken herself in with a dildo."

"Hmm, just remember what you promised me, though, Charlie. I want you to tell me every little detail of what you get up to with her, holding nothing back whatsoever. If I'm part of your life, then I want to be part of all of it, the way I've made you part of my new, slut life."

He promised, and I tried to convince myself I totally believed him as I went to sleep.

A few days later Chrissy, Jade and I went off for our daily run, then after we'd showered, Elizabeth picked me up again for a church meeting, and I left Jade to give an online performance while Chrissy ... well, I wasn't sure what she was going to do.

I still found it strange after regarding Elizabeth as old-fashioned and uptight, that I could call up memories of sucking her gorgeous sagging breasts, her ramming a corn cob in my holes, feeling her husband's huge black cock stretching my cunt and asshole, and watching him do the same to hers. On the way, she asked me how Jade was getting on, and told me she'd watched a couple of performances herself.

"You need to keep a careful eye on her, though, Susan. She may be happy now, but I wouldn't be surprised if she gets bored with just masturbating with toys in front of the webcam, and that's when there's a risk she could be tempted back to drugs."

I said I hoped that Tony would be close enough to her to spot anything, and to help prevent any problems, but after she'd dropped me back home I made a mental note to keep a lookout for anything like this. When I got indoors, everything was quiet. I guessed that Jade was on camera again, and I eventually found my sister slumped in a chair, still wearing the dressing gown she'd put on after our shower. She seemed to be reading a book, but I also saw that one hand was disappearing under her gown. I knew she was comfort playing, because I'd often done it myself, just letting my finger slide up and down along my slit, pushing my lips apart as it went, not trying to get myself to come, but just aiming to stimulate myself enough to enjoy it.

"Oh, hi, Suz. Thank goodness you are back. I'm bored out of my mind. I was just thinking of ordering a pizza and going to the door with the dressing gown open, just to see if I could get a bit of action. Wanna fuck?"

How could I refuse such a stylish invitation as my sister opened her gown and gave me an almost carbon-copy picture of my own body?

"Why don't we watch Jade's performance, and see if we can do any better this time?" I suggested, and Chrissy agreed.

I dashed upstairs while Chrissy linked the computer to the big OLED TV screen, to collect as many vibrators and dildos as I could, then I stripped and went back downstairs with them.

"Your fucking daughter has been at my toys again, Sis. We're a bit short, so we'll have to find some things from the kitchen I think. Oh, yes, look, that's my favourite black dildo Jade's just shoved up her asshole."

"Stop fucking complaining, Susan," my sister said, ramming a cucumber up my cunt, and I helped her get the wine bottle into hers.

"I thought you'd given up alcohol, darling?" I said, smiling, as I started pumping the bottle in and out of my sisters distended hole.

"Only drinking it, Suz. Now see if you can find a good vibrator and stick it up my ass."

I fished around in the bag, and found two vibrators, and we pushed one in each other's assholes.

"Fuck, I don't know how your daughter manages to get three of four of her things up her ass, Chris," I said, as we watched Jade pull the big dildo out of her asshole, holding and pushing it open to give everyone a perfect view of her rosebud, before picking up three vibrators, another one mine, and forcing them up inside her, turning them on so they buzzed like mad.

"These are my Mom and Aunt's vibrators, and I love them up me after they've recently had them up inside them," Jade was telling her audience, and somehow that gave me a thrill as well.

I fished around in the bag and pulled out two small, but powerful little bullets. I switched them on, and held one on my own clit, and pushed the other one down on Chrissy's. I knew that neither of us would be able to last, so when Jade pulled to toys out of her cunt, and held her vagina wide open with both hands, we both came.

"Fuck! Your daughter's got a gorgeous cunt, Sis!" I yelled.

"Takes after her Mom," Chrissy managed to gasp as she came.

"God, I love you, Sis," I said, hugging her to me.

I did love her, and feeling her breasts squashing against mine was wonderful, but I had an ulterior motive. I pulled the wine bottle out of her and slipped the buzzing bullet inside her gape, before I rammed the bottle back in her. I started laughing as a muffled metallic buzzing came from deep in my sisters belly, as the bullet vibrated against the bottle.

"Ooh, you bitch," she yelled, grabbing the bullet out of my other hand, and pulling the cucumber out of me.

She pinched my ears hard, bringing tears to my eyes, and slipped the bullet into me as well.

"See how you like it," she said, ramming the cucumber back up my cunt as hard as she could.

I liked it a lot, of course, as she very well knew, but I pretended I didn't.

"Ow, I think you've injured my flaps badly, so you need to kiss them better."

I pulled the cucumber out of me, and swung my leg over her head, lowering my vulva on her face.

"See, it's weeping."

Weeping my cum, or course, though I squeezed out a little bit of pee as well, just to add some variety to the taste. I wasn't going to miss out myself, though, so I pulled the bottle out of her, and pushed my tongue as far into her stretched hole as I could. As I did so, I detected an extra salty flavour as she returned my pee complement back to me.

I moved my mouth back to her clit, and started nibbling it with my teeth, then licking back along her slit, drinking in her cum and her pee which she was still allowing to dribble out of her. I felt her tongue working faster on my own clit, and I gave her another little shot of pee, before sliding one hand in between her butt cheeks, seeking out the wrinkled brown ring in between them. I knew she'd come as soon as I sank a finger or two inside her asshole, and she knew it, and knew the same would also happen with me.