Keep It in the Family Pt. 15

Story Info
Susan finds and fucks her aunt's long lost son.
20.2k words
4.79
22.5k
34

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back to my room, my head spinning. This event wasn't turning out to be the way I'd anticipated at all. I'd expected -- hoped, even -- to get fucked many times over, but not to have been paraded around the town naked, nor to discover I had another aunt, a half-brother and a kind of half-sister, and a half-niece and half-nephew from their incestuous union.

Reconciling myself to the new family members had led to some brutal fucking with them, but also the most tender love-making I could ever remember with my father, which hopefully had made peace with Mom as well. My pussy was aching, and now my brain was struggling to make sense of the meeting with the two young Japanese-looking family members who claimed they were my great-aunt and uncle.

When I got to the room, neither Charlie nor Chrissy were there, so I decided I'd have a nice long soak in the double-sized whirlpool bath. I let it fill up, adding scented oil while I cleaned myself up, especially the inside of my vagina which had taken strapons that had previously been up my and my half-brother's assholes. Then I got into the warm, aromatic water and just lay back, letting my mind play back what had happened in the last twenty-four hours, and speculating how I could possibly have Japanese relations.

The water really worked to relax me, and I felt the ache between my legs recede. I was half asleep when I heard someone come in. I opened my eyes, and saw my pregnant twin sister standing naked, watching me, a line of spunk running down one leg from her pussy.

"Hi Chrissy. I see you've been having a good time."

"Yeah, I've been with Jade. It's amazing how many men love fucking a pregnant woman, so I'm a bit worn out. That bath looks lovely -- mind if I join you?"

She stepped in, and sat down at the other end of the bath, our legs intermingled in the middle, then we both bent forwards and kissed.

"Have you noticed, Suz, how much time Chloe and Lucy have been spending with Jude and Jason? Your girls were in demand, but I'm not sure how many men have fucked them other than my sons."

"Hmm, now you come to mention it, I recognise what you're saying. I wonder if they are two pairs, or whether they treat each other's twin as interchangeable?"

"Who knows, Sis. Shame that Charlie didn't have a twin, eh? We could have made a foursome. I also gather that Luke and Bjorn had a bit of a rough time with the S&M crowd. Apparently, they tried to be all macho so they never actually used the safe word, but they got more than they bargained for. It's so funny, seeing how gingerly they have to sit down. Anyway, Susan, what have you been up to since you upset Mom and Dad so much last night? I couldn't believe you'd be such a drama queen because Dad was unfaithful just the once."

We sat in the warm water, occasionally tickling each other's pussies with our toes, or touching each other's breasts with our fingers, as I told Chrissy everything that had happened.

"Did I really try to get the better of you all the time when we were kids, Chris? I'd forgotten all about that doll until I thought about letting Dad punish me for being, as you put it, a drama queen."

"Well, you did, Suz, but I did as well. Anyway, I got the doll I really wanted in the end, and you ended up without one, so I was happy."

"What do you mean, Chris?"

"Well, I never really wanted the doll you destroyed. I wanted the other one, but I knew if I told Mom I wanted the other one, then you'd go after it. And you did, of course. And it was so funny watching Dad spank you and then you farting!"

"You fucking cunt, Christine. And you've got my husband's baby in your belly. Still, I do love you. We're such stupid sluts, aren't we?"

"I love you too, Susan -- and it's our baby, remember, not mine," she replied, then we moved together for a hug and a kiss that we made linger for ages, before we got dressed, and headed off our separate ways.

"I'm going to get Dad to make love to me tonight, Susan" Chrissy said. "I want him and Mom to know that this daughter doesn't have to have a falling out with them to let them make love to me. Not like someone I know."

Bitch, but she did have a smile on her face, and I went to find Jade and Tony, to meet up with the young Japanese couple who said they were my great aunt and uncle.

When we got to the room number we had been given, and had knocked and been invited in, we found it was nothing like a normal hotel room. It must have been designed as somewhere for special events. At one end there were a couple of beds within some sort of complicated metal framework. Much of the rest of the room was full of what looked like computer and video gear, but there was a table laid out at one end with sushi, sashimi, different sorts of tempura, little bowls of rice, and a series of other Japanese delicacies.

Apart from the computer equipment and food, the room was full of women and men, who all looked Japanese to me. Most of which were young, and while I knew that the family were careful to ensure that everyone was of legal age, but many looked as if they were only just, nor had I seen so many young Orientals earlier in the event. Tony was fascinated by the equipment, of course, but I was just baffled until an older Japanese man came up to speak to us, with the original younger couple next to him.

"Konichiwa" he said, bowing to us. "Thank you for coming. You must be wondering what this is all about? The invitation was designed to intrigue and make sure you came. We're all part of an odd offshoot to the family. Let's grab some food, then sit down, and I'll explain the history."

Luckily all of us loved Japanese food. I was surprisingly hungry, and took a good plateful of what was on offer before sitting down in a group of soft chairs with the others.

"Many years ago, Susan, your great uncle Ebenezer married a Japanese woman, who he met on a trip to San Francisco, where, as you know a lot of Chinese and Japanese had move to, often as part of the Californian Gold Rush. They had two children, a boy and a girl, who were fraternal twins. This wasn't a problem until Pearl Harbour, and then of course, the woman and her children had to be hidden away, else they were going to be interned.

"At that time, another great uncle of yours, Michael, who was a lot younger - just turned eighteen actually - was called up for the Navy. Now, I don't know quite whose bright idea it was, but someone must have decided that given the significant chance he would die in the war, he probably should lose his virginity in the normal family way before he went. Was it some sort of revenge, just availability, or the lure of the unusual, because the woman he ended up fucking was Ebenezer's half-Japanese daughter? Or some say it was that the twins wanted a family with each other, but had been persuaded of the dangers of it, especially because if there were any problems with the baby, being part Japanese, it might not get all of the treatment it deserved.

"Anyway, whatever the reason, and whatever the intent, the girl fell pregnant, and had a son. On the family tree, this son, who everyone calls Mike rather than his proper Japanese name, is at the same level as your father. He's over there, by the way, looking after the video equipment. Now Mike, having survived the war, decided that this branch of the family should have been properly Japanese, so he finds a Japanese woman to marry, Suki, also over there with him.

"Now they had two children. One of them is me, Shuji, and the other was Ichiko, my sister, who is also over with my parents. Ichiko and I tried to have children ourselves, hoping to keep the racial character intact, even though we knew it was risky. It turned out that we were unlucky. One baby was stillborn, and the other survived just a few months. We were devastated. It was clear to us then that we had too many bad genes in common, and that we'd have to revert to family tradition.

"We decided we needed to move away from close genetics, but Mom and Dad were still reluctant to dilute our Japanese character, and in the end, they persuaded one of Grandma Masako's uncles to father our children. He was the youngest of the big family, much younger than Masako's father, who was the eldest. Even so, he must have been over ninety. But he lived on one of the small Japanese islands, where there's a history of people living extremely long lives.

"His wife had died, and I think the idea of sex with a woman in her prime appealed to him, and fortunately he was still fertile -- we had tests done first, of course. He died not long afterwards, as did Ebenezer and Masako themselves, but at least he could go to his grave remembering fucking Ichiko over and over, until she became pregnant. What was even better was that she gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy, which precisely made up for the boy and girl of our own that had died.

"Look, Shuji, this is all very interesting, but where's all this stuff going?" Jade asked, obviously a bit fed up with all of this history.

"Well, nowhere, Jade, except that as the Family Historians, I thought Susan and Tony would be interested, and I wanted to explain what Reika and Hiroshi said to you, Susan. Their father was their great great uncle, and equivalent to your own great great uncles, so you could say they are your great uncle and great aunt. It's just their sense of humour."

From what I'd seen of Japanese television shows, the national sense of humour seemed to be based and who could last longest sitting in ice water, or staying in a box of snakes, and this didn't do anything to change my opinion. Jade wasn't impressed either.

"Fine, but I came here expecting a good fuck. Are you going to disappoint me?" she asked, reaching over to grab one of Reika's tits through her gaping robe.

Actually, I had been fascinated by the family history, but I was beginning to feel the same way. Even Tony must have been feeling the same thing, as he was staring across the room at one of the youngest females who had bent over to tidy up a nest of wires under one of the desks. She either had remarkably accurately flesh-coloured panties on, or a tiny lipped, fully shaven slit that she was revealing to us as the robe of the type we were all wearing rode up over her ass.

I was pretty sure that one or two of the Japanese men had fucked me as part of the induction, but I couldn't remember them in detail, and would be happy to have my memory refreshed. More than that, though, I'd never eaten out a Japanese pussy, and I was dying to find out what one would taste like. Surely, with all the raw fish they ate, their vaginas would taste fishier than most Westeners? Not that I'd mind; I loved fish. The pussy Tony and I were looking at would do fine, but so would any of the others.

"Hai, hai," Shuji said, "but perhaps not quite how you imagine. You know how much investment is going into artificial intelligence, AI, for example in self-driving cars, and trying to make intelligent robots? Yes? Well we are the owners of the leading US company working on producing intelligent sex robots. Most of the people you see weren't family, but of course, we in the family have fucked them all, so they might as well be now, as Alex told us.

"Our plan is to launch a range of droids which will not just feel like a human, but be able to engage in intelligent conversation. We'd like you to be the model for our MILF model, Susan, and you our pregnant model, Jade. We know that there is a huge demand for both of these."

I noticed that he hadn't said anything about Tony, whose slim body and nerdy appearance I doubted would be quite as popular, and I wondered if Shuji had got my sons confused, because I could imagine Michael's toned body being much more in demand.

"Now, what we need to do is to capture every detail of your bodies so we can start to build the prototypes. Our aim is to make these the best looking, most realistic feeling, and intelligent conversing droids anywhere in the world."

Well, I could see by the looks on Jade and Tony's faces that they were as surprised at me. I wasn't entirely sure what I thought about it. On the one hand, it was flattering that they would choose me as the MILF droid, but on the other, it didn't seem quite right that people would me fucking me all over the world without me being there. At least with our streaming incest porn, we, the living, decided what we wanted to show everyone, but what if my droid suddenly started doing things that I wouldn't have done myself?

"Please, take your robes off. First, we need to collect your cum, so we can develop artificial substitutes that will be almost impossible to distinguish from the originals."

I noticed a distinct change in the way everyone was looking at Tony, as he removed his robe and everyone could see how big his cock was, notwithstanding the nerdy body. We were each led to a special chair by one of the young girls. I saw that like mine, Jade's had soft stirrups on either side, and the girl made me sit and put my legs in them, so my pussy was open to her gaze.

"Please masturbate. I collect cum," the girl said, squatting in front of me with a glass container in her hands.

"Wait a minute, at least you can take your robe off as well, so I can see your tits and cunt to help me get off."

I looked over, and saw that Jade and Tony must have had similar ideas, because all three of our girls had taken their robes off, and they could easily have been sisters. Their breasts were on the small side, but very perky, they had trimmed little bushes that were as black as the hair on their head, and they all had small, pale labia.

None of this was quite my favourite look. I like meatier cuntlips and bigger tits, though when I was watching porn with my sons, I was amazed how often lactating Japanese girls were shown, and even more amazed that with such modest breasts, they could send such spectacular streams of their milk jetting out such a long way. Unfortunately, neither of these girls seemed to be lactating.

Still, the girl in front of me, plus my imagination, was enough to get me off, and I came. Immediately the girl leapt towards me and started scooping up the cum that was oozing out of me with her little glass jar. I smiled, as I saw that Tony had come more energetically, and his girl was trying to collect his spunk from the ropes that had hit her face and covered her tits.

"Masturbate again, Susan" my girl ordered.

Obviously, she hadn't collected as much from me as she wanted, and I could see this was the case for Jade as well, though they must have decided that either Tony had produced enough spunk -- and he had a lot -- or he needed to recover. This was all very well, but not as arousing as I wanted, so I thought I should spice it up a bit.

"Open your cunt, so I can see inside, then finger yourself. I need a bit more stimulation if you want me to come again so soon, darling," I said, smiling.

My smile got even wider as I saw the shiny pink inside of her pussy, and her tight little hole that I knew that Charlie would have loved to fuck. That was a bit more like it. We watched each other playing with ourselves, and of course, I came, making sure that she was going to come at the same time. And this time, I could feel that I'd leaked a lot more cum, which made the girl happy after she saw how much she'd collected.

"Right, we need to mark you up, and then to take 3D images of your bodies. We want to make sure that the droids are as close a match to every part of you as we can."

I didn't get what he meant until a man and a woman came over and started sticking tiny reflective markers over my body. And I do mean all over, including lots of them on my breasts, pussy and ass, even inside my vulva. It was mildly arousing, but tickled a bit. When they'd finished, they made us walk around inside the framework, while cameras tracked along the rails. They even made us jump around, so they could capture the way mine and Jade's tits bounced, and Tony's cock waved around.

It was all a bit easier for Tony, of course. They just wanted him limp then erect, but Jade and I had to lay down and let them take close-ups of our pussies, then our wide-open cunts. It should have been exciting, having so many people looking at us, but somehow being surrounded by all of the equipment took the edge of it.

Finally, they recorded us in intimate detail while we were fucking, as Shuji said, to make sure they captured the flexibility in our holes. First Shuji fucked my cunt, and then Hiroshi fucked my asshole, while two of the younger Japanese men did the same to Jade.

A fuck's a fuck, so I did enjoy both of them, but having to keep stopping while they took close-ups of our stretched holes took some of the fun out of it, even though they were diligent in making sure that we came as well as them. For Jade and me, anyway. Tony seemed to be having a lot more fun as the girls queued up to find out what his huge cock felt like when it went up them.

"Thank you," Shuji said when they finally decided they had taken enough 3D video. "We'll need you to come to our factory in a couple of months, Susan, so we can check your droid against the real thing."

"What about Tony and Jade, though? Why just me?"

"Ah, well Jade will have changed anyway as the baby gets bigger, so that won't help, and .., um ... men are more straightforward."

I had a strong suspicion that they were intending to keep Tony's cock and balls, but to fill out his body some more, and that triggered an idea in my mind.

"I'm not sure, Shuji-san. I'm not sure I like the idea of people being able to have sex with droids that look like us. Still ... maybe I could agree to it if you'd agree to this ..."

I took Shuji over to one side, and explained what I wanted. His face stayed as inscrutable as ever, but he went over to some of his team, and after a long conversation in Japanese, he walked back over to me, almost smiling.

"Hai. We think we can do that, though it will take a while. I'll contact you when we're ready for the final testing."

I put my robe back on and headed back to my room. Tony and Jade had gone already when I was talking to Shuji, probably for the same reason as me. True, I'd been fucked in both holes, but somehow it felt just like an appetizer, not the main meal. Not only that, but I'd never got to find out whether a Japanese woman's cum tasted different. My pussy was crying out for a full-fat fucking, and I was expecting that Chrissy and Charlie would be only too pleased to provide it.

When I got back to my room, though, they weren't there, just a note saying that they were meeting up for a heavy night with one of the distant branches of the family they hadn't had sex with before. I guess I could have masturbated, but I was certain that wouldn't do the trick either, so it looked as if I was going to have to just go to sleep.

I had one last chance of fun left, though. We were flying back home the following morning, so I filled out the form to get breakfast in the room, taking a guess at what Charlie and Chrissy would want, based on the previous two days. At the bottom, there was a section which said, 'Any addition requests', and I wrote in 'A damn good screwing'. I hung it on the door, before going to bed, thinking of what I hoped would happen in the morning, trying to ignore the tingle between my legs.

My sister and husband must have come in late, when I was already asleep, and when I got up in the morning they were still dead to the world. I had a shower, then waited, naked for the room service guy to deliver breakfast -- and hopefully something a lot more fun, as my pussy was tingling even more than ever. When I heard a knock at the door, I checked who it was, then opened the door, making sure I pushed my tits out to show them at their best. He wheeled the trolley in, but left it keeping the door open.