Keep Your Demons Fed Ch. 06

Story Info
Kal and Neva reconnect as he exposes another side of himself.
4.9k words
4.81
1.6k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
130 Followers

The next morning Kal was gone. I wasn't terribly surprised, except his pack was still by the door. He wasn't here, but he hadn't left. A wave of relief washed over me as I slowly let go of a worried sigh. He'd actually stayed. Although I certainly wasn't looking forward to the awkwardness that was sure to plague us. I gave the place another once over to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything before saying my final farewell.

As I went outside Kal's abrupt presence startled me. I figured he'd at least be in town or something. But there he was, waiting, desolate, but more so alongside me than because of me. You know, his usual stoic self. He knew this was hard for me and last night hadn't helped either of us.

This was going to be awkward as Hades if one of us didn't clear this thick as his gorgeous hair air. I wasn't going to wait for him to do it, not with those doleful green eyes staring at me as though I'd just kicked him. I could only hope he realized how serious I was about not hurting him again. "Kal, look, I'm--"

"Ya owe me no apology, Neva. But if it'll make ya feel better, go on."

"What?! Why do you think I was going to apologize? Maybe I was going to say we needed to go our separate ways?!"

He let out a genuine little snort-laugh as he looked away. One of the few times I hadn't seen him at least somewhat composed. He pulled it back together quickly enough though. "Ya were goin' ta apologize because you're sweet and kind and whether you're ready ta admit it or not, ya care about me."

"You know what? You're right, Kal. And that's exactly why I can't go with you." I bit the inside of my cheek so hard trying to keep a straight face that I'm pretty sure I tasted blood. The look he gave me, I mean, to say his face fell would be a gross injustice to gravity. "I'm kidding! Do you really think I'd last two minutes out there alone? Besides, you did kind of get me into this mess. I'm not saying you owe me, but--"

"Woman, that was NOT funny!" Of course I keeled over laughing. Something needed to lighten up this dismal mood. My whole world was about to change. It already had. I'd changed. Dumpy to damn overnight. Although Kal had liked dumpy well enough. Maybe dumpy wasn't exactly fair... Fuck. He was right. I did care about him.

"Ya act so worried about drainin' the life from me. Well I'm pretty sure that just took off a year or two!" He grasped a hand over his chest as though his beating heart was about to fly off.

Smiling softly with a tone that matched I did apologize, "Really though, I am sorry about last night. I could feel her taking over and I needed to stop before I completely lost control."

"I know. I sent a message this morning. I've made some provisions in the next town over. Ya will eventually need ta feed. If ya starve her for too long ya might end up really hurtin' someone. I can hold my own, I swear it ta ya. On my life and yers. But I understand yer reservations. And I can be patient. We'll figure something out. I care about ya, too, ya know?"

"Wait. Did you hire me a bunch of--"

"Neva! It's nothin' as sordid as that. Nice ta know what that imagination of yers is capable of though. Now come on, help me seal up this damned tower. It's a shame really. I'd very much wanted ta tie ya up in those silks."

It was all I could do to manage an eye roll and not laugh. He'd be dead for sure if he'd tried that. Not that I wouldn't have enjoyed it, the being tied up bit, not the 'him being dead' bit. It's just that Eish would have enjoyed it too. Enjoyed it too much. But maybe I was wrong. Maybe she'd know not to let me, her, us, whomever kill someone I cared about. She had to know that wouldn't go over well, even in whatever form we found ourselves in. And then my brain finally caught up with his words.

"Did you just say you care about me?"

"Ay. Is that a problem?"

"Likely, but not really a now one. What did you mean you can hold your own? Why are you so sure of that? Why are you stupidly confident in your abilities to not be killed by a very powerful demoness?"

"Sorry, my Neva. Ya'd have ta trust me ta find out somethin' like that."

"And when you die because I trusted you?!"

"I promise you I won't die!" he was beyond exasperated at this point. I think he wanted to be done with the conversation all together and just head out. He was irritated and something was making him uncomfortable. Again, I'm sure last night hadn't helped.

My curiosity was now fully piqued and my trust in Kal was ready to be tested. He was right, of course. Eish was starving. I could feel every inch of my body, some inches more so than other, craving the touch of another. If I'm honest, any other. It didn't have to be Kal, but what there was of me wanted it to be him. I was barely holding it together. Some strapping lad or cute farmgirl wouldn't stand a chance and two or three intense orgasms would age them more than would be an equivalent exchange for the pleasure they'd receive. Even if they'd disagree in the moment, or even for years to come.

I walked back into the Tower, leaving the door open. Kal didn't follow right away, but I knew he wouldn't be too far behind. I put my bag down and began to undress. By the time my new lace panties hit the floor, leaving me completely bare, his broad profile had just eclipsed the doorway.

His husky voice was desperate, barely controlled, cautioning, "Neva, I won't be able to stop again." Hands on my round hips, I half smiled. With Eish I worried little about such things, with him I didn't worry at all.

"I won't ask you to. You're so sure you can survive, prove it. Tie me up like you wanted. But know that if you die, one way or another, I won't be far behind you." He acknowledged my promise with a terse smirk and a curt nod. I let out a heavy breath, happy that we at least understood one another.

He crossed the room in three long, fast strides, pulling my bare body flush to him. Searching my face for something, I could feel my eyes were already no longer mine, but the succubus' who'd saved my life. I hoped for all the world he knew what he was talking about. My taut nipples rubbed against the rough wool of his jacket, the stimulation making me whimper. He must have found what he was looking for as his lips met mine. Our tongues entwining, exchanging, entangling with a growing inferno.

He'd started pulling at his coat and I'd started to undo his belt. He was still fidgeting with the buttons when I wrenched his pants down, promptly dropping to my knees, and greedily taking his cock between my lips.

As I took more and more of him he began arching into my mouth, groaning, struggling to get the rest of his clothes off, my own hands holding onto his hips for leverage. My tongue traveled over every bump and ridge of his gorgeous cock as I worshiped with everything I had. Between gasps and mewls as I plunged all the way down, burying my nose into his flesh, inhaling his addictive heady musk, and all the way back up on his cock, circling his head with my tongue, he actually tried talking to me. But it was far past time for that. Whatever words he spoke fell on deaf ears.

Eventually he leaned over and grabbed me, pulling me from my devotion. I whimpered as his head popped out of my mouth and the line of drool connecting us soon split. "Listen ta me, woman! I'm not who ya think I am! I can be...dangerous."

"Kal, it doesn't matter. You were right, I care about you. And you care about me. We can talk about it after." I kept pawing at him, rubbing myself against any bit of him I could touch as though I were a cat and he my catnip. For a moment I wondered which one of us was part succubus! I watched his glistening cock jump in excitement, clearly enjoying my affections as he pushed me down on one of the sofas. One hand holding both mine together above my head, the other pressing down one side of my hips.

"I should have told ya sooner. There's a reason I'm just a wizard and not a sorcerer. They don't trust my kind. I've been workin' ta prove 'em wrong, but it's not an easy thing." I managed to get my mouth on his chest, and I kept nipping at his nipples. He let out a little growl and tried to breathe it out. I knew he was trying to be open with me, but he needn't be worried for my sake.

"Kal, I accept you. All of you. Why won't you believe that?"

"Ya can't say that if ya don't know what it means!"

"It means it doesn't matter! Not to me. I like you. You're kind and sweet and honorable and that's all that needs to matter. I'm not sure what you see in me, before anyway. But I know that I want you. All of you. And I know you want me. So stop fucking with me and start fucking me. Please?!" I begged as I wrapped a leg around his waist, trying to pull him to me, surprised at how well he could resist.

He said nothing as he loosed a mixture of a growl and a groan and grabbed me around the waist, hauling me over to the silks. I wrapped my arms around him, rubbing him, kissing every part of his face and neck that I could as he bobbed me along. He wasn't gentle as he yanked an arm up and tied it with the expertise of a master sailor. I'd continued to rub and kiss and lick every bit of him that I could as he worked on restraining me. His growls had only grown more and more desperate as his impatience grew.

When he'd finished he took a step back to admire the sail he'd set. His cock jumped again; I licked my lips watching a drip of precum fall. It was past the point of tolerable. "Kal..." my tone begged, words were lost to me as every bit of me ached and burned for every bit of him. He stepped out of my reach completely and I could feel myself quiver needing his touch.

He walked up to me and gently caressed my face. The touch was so light and sweet I nearly came from the pureness of it all. His hands moved slowly down to my breasts, and he caressed their softness, feeling their weight, stimulating my nipples before flicking them simultaneously, making my knees go weak as I cried out.

He grabbed me around the waist, pulling me to him, pressing himself against me. He kissed me then, roughly, deeply, passionately. "If what I show ya is too much. Ya can tell me. I'll understand, I'll--"

I wrapped my legs around him, certain the wooden beams the silks were attached to would hold, and rubbed my dripping pussy against his throbbing cock. Just my luck the angles didn't align, but it wasn't as though I wanted to force him. Eish was more in control of this body than ever, but I did still exist. "Kal, you could be the King of Demons himself and we'd figure it out. Now, please FUCK ME!"

With a dip of his hips he lined his cock up with my pussy and swiftly sheathed himself completely inside me, filling me rapturously. He let out a primal grunt I'd never heard from him before, sending a shiver up my spine. It was easy to forget how inconceivably strong Kal was until I was tied up before him and he was pulling and pushing me on and off of his cock. At first it was a wild frenzy to release some of our pent up energy. But then he'd slowed, maddeningly so, and watched my pussy cling to his cock as he pulled me off at a glacial pace. He'd move in different angles and positions, watching my pussy, then watching and feeling for my reactions. We watched as I clung to him, his cock stretching me, my pussy holding on with everything it had, always reticent to let go.

I couldn't understand the control he had, especially after it'd been so long! Staring at him, his concentration, his immunity seemed to only exist as a result of his own determined efforts. What he was building to I couldn't fathom. I noticed his patch of gray hair I'd found so endearing was spreading. The fine lines by his eyes were deepening. I could feel Eish feeding off of him, off of the pleasure he was taking and giving, and I wanted to pull back. But I trusted him.

I began kissing his neck and everywhere I could reach as he kept watching where our bodies were joined. He stilled for a moment, bringing a hand close to his mouth he whispered something into it as he blew lightly. A small ball of air appeared, whirling and buzzing. Without looking at me he moved it down to right on top my clit and held it there. My body shuddered at the sensation as waves of pleasure rippled out to every tip and toe. It stayed as he took his hand away, again moving me back and forth along him powerfully. I moaned and screamed and yelled lasciviously as I came nearly instantly, the vibrating ball still at its task.

He growled as my pussy clenched down on him, and this time he kept growling, louder, harsher. I could feel his chest reverberating against my own as he plunged all the way in and held me to him, extinguishing the vibrating ball of wind. For a moment I thought he'd cum as well. Not that I'd be complaining, I knew it'd be the first of many tonight.

Opening my eyes I saw his smooth and sweaty olive skin turning to a leathery black hide. I heard the crunching of bones, his neck and face were changing and growing in front of me. His wretched green eyes pleaded with me as I had a moment of panic before telling myself to relax. Kal knew this was going to happen, he'd tried to warn me. He was turning into something, that was about all I knew for sure. That, and the fact that it was still Kal underneath it all which meant I was still safe. And this was how he'd be safe with me, too.

I smiled tenderly at him, trying to calm his own near panic. He understood and began to relax as he grew at least another foot tall, taking me with him as he held me, the silk ties growing slightly slack. As he grew broader and taller I felt him growing elsewhere. My insides were being filled to the brim, and then more, and more. My head fell back as my whole body convulsed again and I let out a seemingly unending moan.

Kal's, for lack of a better term, bear claws grabbed me as fear grabbed him. It was enough to pull me back to the moment. Between ragged breaths I tried to comfort him, "I'm... okay! It's...it's just...AHHH!!!" I began to cum again and my whole lower body wouldn't stop shaking. Kal's pained expression was too much and I had to look away as I rode out the waves of near painful ecstasy.

When my body finally went limp I was able to weakly explain. "I'm sorry, Kal. You got a lot bigger when you changed."

His voice was deeper and it was as though he tripped over his tongue when he spoke, but it was still him, "Dryad's damn it all I'm a bleedin' fool! I figured if ya were stretched and well lubricated. I should have never thought you could--"

"I can! Eish can. I wasn't expecting it, that's all. I didn't mean to worry you." I searched his face that now also consisted somewhat of a snout for some kind of understanding, awareness, anything.

"Ya're not afraid?" His voice may have changed, but his eyes were the same. Those same kind, loving eyes were so worried and hopeful.

"Kal?!" Even with the slack from being raised a foot it wasn't enough and for the first time I wished my arms weren't bound. I desperately wanted to hold him and tell him everything was good between us. "The only thing I'm currently afraid of is this." And as I said it I made the mistake of making the slightest grinding motion on his massive hybrid-demon-bear-whatever dick. I came again from that slight stimulation and by the time I recovered myself and looked back to Kal his expression and eyes were filled with compassion and adoration.

A beat later something else took over as he buried his face, or muzzle?, into my neck, fully embracing me as he started to thrust again. I screamed. There was nothing else for it. There was no way I was going to ease into this. He stopped and pulled back, giving me some time to catch my breath. "I tried tellin' ya. And I did try stretchin' ya out before. I knew it was bigger. But I didn't think it was that much bigger." I could tell from his strained voice he was trying very hard to hold back.

Still, my eyes bulged in disbelief. The only monster here was the thing of his he had me fully impaled upon. I didn't even know how I'd get off of it if I'm honest. Any movement sent my body into spasms. "You need to get me down from here. This kinda changes thingsAHHHH!!!!" He'd started grinding my body on himself and instantly I started convulsing.

I was still riding that last wave when another one started. He managed to grunt his apologies, "Sorry, Love.... Ya feel... so good... Hot... tight... it almost hurts.... I can't help it." I wondered how much Eish had to do with how much he couldn't help it. But I no longer cared. I was slowly adjusting through my serial orgasms, and he was building momentum.

I screamed as I reached another climax and he kept thrusting. He threw his head back and let out another of his growl-groans. It echoed through me and I could feel it everywhere, in my nipples, in the depths of my convulsing pussy, the tips of my toes, the base of my skull.

He yelled himself as he pulled out completely, placing me back down on my feet, and backing away. The silks tugged at my arms as my legs were now too weak to offer much support. "Kal, what's wrong?"

"I can't control myself. I'm sorry. I should have known better."

What I wouldn't give to be untied...gods damn it all! "Kal, did you magic these or?"

"Neva, don't!"

With a finger snap the silks untied and I would have fallen to the floor if Kal hadn't caught me. I wrapped my arms around his much thicker neck and kissed the side of his face.

"Lay down," I commanded in a hurried and eager plea. I could see he wanted to argue, but he also wanted to cum. None of the couches in the lounge would accommodate him so he laid on the floor, placing me on his stomach as he did so.

I mustered up the strength to straddle him and take what I could of him. It wasn't all of him, not right away, and he didn't push. His large hands, now somewhat hairy and clawed, dug gently into my thighs as I worked my overly sensitive pussy up and down his beast of a cock. I giggled, making a note to tell him later that's what I was calling it from now on. His eyes quirked seeing my smile and I shook it off. Now wasn't the time. I could barely breathe, let alone explain my possibly insensitive nickname.

The more I moved the more I started to feel this heat inside me grow. It was like an energy and concurrent hunger. I needed more. I started taking more of his beast and Kal's groans told me he appreciated the efforts as much as I did.

My energy was building, but something in Kal was too. I was taking most of him at this point and it wasn't having the same orgasmic effect, for better or worse. He hiked up his knees for leverage and pulled me down to him, our bodies flush against one another, bare chest to bare chest. The thrusts were lightning fast from the start, our bodies slapping against one another, sending a bolt of pleasure through every bit of me as my body tensed and convulsed as he pounded into me frantically from underneath.

The heat inside me erupted and I cried out his name, "KAL!" before bringing my lips down to his chest and biting down with everything I had. I'm not sure why I did it. There wasn't really any compulsion. The pleasure was overwhelming to a point teetering on pain, the heat, energy, hunger, was engulfing me and I needed to do something. For whatever reason that was what I needed to do. As my teeth sunk into him, another one of those primal groans came rushing from him as something else did.

He exploded deep within me, coating my walls, soothing that heat that was threatening to overpower me. The room quieted. No more sloppy sounds of our wet bodies crashing into one another. No more cries and groans and growls and moans of euphoric bliss. Now it was just the sounds of our heavy panting as I lay collapsed on his chest. My body slick and sticky with sweat, sex, and roaming kisses.

My hands rested on his chest as he held me tightly to him still. I could feel his seed slipping out of me even with him still solidly lodged inside. I suddenly became very concerned about reigniting him if we didn't move. I thought to move and Eish spoke to me for the first time during this whole ordeal, 'Be still, Mistress. I am content.'

DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
130 Followers
12