Keep Your Eyes Peeled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I so badly wanted to refute him, but I kept my mouth shut, fearing they might get aggressive. But his words had also created a strange dread in my heart, about how he had said women should always obey men. Were they going to force me to do something?

"Some of us do not understand how lucky they are to be men in this world," the leader continued, and my heart pounded when he suddenly approached me. "Men are leaders. Women are not. It's as simple as that."

He reached forward to lift my chin with his fingers, forcing me to make eye contact with him. I held my breath as he asked me a question.

"What's your name?"

Instead of replying, I grew rigid. I wouldn't answer this misogynistic idiot. Nope...

My silence seemed to have amused the crowd, but I could see anger in the leader's eyes.

"I said," he spoke again, this time with gritted teeth. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Answer him." A voice prompted me from behind. Ethan.

Finally, I forced my lips to move, knowing I didn't have a choice. "Emery."

"Emery." He tested my name on his tongue. "Beautiful. Do you know why you're here, Emery?"

"No." I averted my eyes.

"You're here to teach us men," he said, tracing his finger across my jaw, "what rights we have over your kind. You'll help us, won't you?"

I didn't know how to reply to that, so I remained quiet.

"You probably didn't know this, Emery, but we'd been following you for two days."

Now I did look up at him. Excuse me?!

"We knew you sisters would be having a party." The leader smirked, clearly enjoying this. "Those half-yearly parties. That bitch, Amelia, doesn't change, does she?"

"We knew you didn't want to go to that stupid party. Hey, don't get us wrong!" he said as I was staring at him in horror, "We like to plan things ahead of time. As the fraternity leader, I wanted to make this traditional hazing night a little special by teaching my boys their privilege as a man. And of course, I wanted a girl to make this lesson...better. So, who could be more fitting candidates than you sorority sisters? All of you are fucking sluts, right?"

I wasn't! I wanted to scream at him. I haven't had sex in two years!

"So we wanted to find the perfect sister. Someone we could 'borrow' and then return without even a hint of change." he went on, his finger now caressing my chin. "Well, call us lucky because we overhead you telling a bitchy friend of yours how you weren't looking forward to this event. Honestly, things became pretty easy after that."

"We watched you arrive. We knew you'd leave the party at some point once it got on your nerves. We locked your friend's car. We parked it far away from the house to trap you. And look," He smiled. "We succeeded! Makes you think you should keep those slutty lips shut sometimes, hm?"

Laughter erupted around us at his little remark. Sweat was gathering on my skin as I processed his words.

I was being watched for two whole days? I wanted to kick myself for my cluelessness and vulnerability - and my habit of how I always complained loudly whenever I was with Jenna. But in my defense, we were alone, and I could speak my heart out then. So how could I know I was being overheard by a bunch of creeps?!

Still...they took advantage of my stupidity. My foolishness. I was the one to blame here. If I was smarter, I would have listened to Amelia's warning about the fraternity and not left the house, no matter how congested it had become to my feelings.

It was my fault. I led myself to this mess.

Without warning, tears were filling my eyes again. I avoided the leader's face as he tsk-tsked.

"Poor girl. Didn't think you'd be the target? It's all right."

He made a great show of wiping my tears. It wasn't comforting, not at all. In fact, I wanted to bite his hand and watch him wither in pain.

"There. Didn't smudge your make-up." He grinned, making the others laugh. Then, he did something very, very strange.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Long and hard.

My body turned breathless. Insurmountable surprise left my eyes open as his ruthless lips worked on my mouth. The other boys cheered and shouted as if they were waiting for us to kiss all this time.

When he finally let me go, my lower lip was stinging. I had kissed someone after two years. I didn't expect it to be so painful!

"This is how you should treat your women," he announced, still holding my chin, "and by women, I mean your girlfriends or your wives. You can't kiss women who are not affiliated with you because they'd report you to the police faster than you can blink! No, women you are in relationships with. Kiss them whenever you want to. They cannot object. They should not object. They should be thankful they're getting their men's attention in this busy world."

He turned to look at me again. "And don't worry about this girl reporting us to the police. Remember, we have everything sorted out!"

"Now, before we get this party started, watch and learn."

He once again lifted my chin to match his stare. I did with eyes full of loathing, even when he uttered his next words.

"Get down on your knees."

My mouth dropped open. I knew what he wanted me to do. I wasn't that näive. But there was no way I would let him humiliate me in front of so many boys, five of whom were my classmates!

So I once again refused to obey him.

His jaw grew set as a buzz went around the onlookers at my audacity.

"Do I need to tell you everything twice? Get down on your fucking knees."

"No!" I suddenly exclaimed, surprising myself and everybody else in the room.

"Playing hard to get, huh?" He glared at me - before roughly grabbing my hair, making me cry out. "You still don't know the situation you're in, do you?!"

My sudden shout had ignited courage because I snapped at him. "Let go of me!"

But he just twisted my hair, increasing the pain. "Not before you suck my dick like the fucking slut you are."

"I won't! You can't make me!" I yelled at him, wanting to run but trapped everywhere.

He turned mute for a second - before uttering a command that froze me up.

"Take her upstairs."

"NO!" I screamed, knowing all too well what was about to happen. Unaffected by my shout, two boys sprung into action, roughly grabbed my arms, and easily lifted me in the air. I aimlessly kicked and thrashed my legs, desperate to pull away, but they carried me like I was a rag doll, completely unfazed by my efforts.

Although I was surrounded by boys from everywhere and it would have been better to just accept this as a part of fate, something inside me still refused to give up. I had this crazy hope that the opportunity to escape could still arise, even if the room I was brought into only had one door and one window, with the former completely blocked by boys and the latter firmly shut...

Despite that, the room was spacious, and it looked even bigger due to the severe lack of furniture. It held a single king-sized bed and a wardrobe. That was it. Maybe this was the leader's room?

The thought just made me sweat harder...

My carriers dropped me at the far end of the room. Behind me, there was a simple-looking white wall, but in front of me, the entire fraternity was gathered, gawking at me like I was some zoo animal being held hostage.

I felt sick to my stomach. What was going to happen now?

"Do you like my bedroom, Emery?" The leader spoke up, suddenly appearing in front of me. "I have my privileges, you know. Managing such rascals is a hard task. Won't you agree, boys?"

Shouts and nods followed his question.

"So, what do you think?" He spread out his arms, giving me a crooked smile. "Is it good? Bad?"

I stayed silent until I realized he really wanted an answer.

"It's...nice." I managed.

His smile widened. "Great! Amazing."

Without warning, he leaned forward and kissed me again. His sudden and unauthorized kisses were really throwing me off the edge. I hated how he smashed his lips all over mine. It hurt more than it could feel pleasing...

"You have some nice lips," he commented when he leaned back. "But hey, where are my manners?" He laughed, making my hair stand on end. "I'm kissing you like you're my property and you don't even know my name! I'm Ryan."

With a taunting grin, he offered me his hand to shake, but I didn't respond. In fact, I had become completely frozen.

Ryan...so that's why he looked and sounded so familiar. Ryan, the leader of the fraternity - and Amelia's rumored ex-boyfriend. Our leader liked to keep her romantic life private, but since girls loved to gossip, the word on the street a few months ago said Amelia had turned grumpy because she had broken up with Ryan. Of course, Amelia never confirmed the rumors, but she didn't put a stop to them either. The news had spread like wildfire. I wasn't interested, though, but I had caught a glimpse of a fraternity boy that Jenna claimed was Ryan. So now, after some months had passed, he seemed familiar, but his name had clicked everything in place. No wonder he was specifically taking Amelia's name. Was this his idea of revenge on her? If so, why did I come to the ploy? Why me?!

Probably because you're easy enough to kidnap.

Ouch. That hurt...

Ryan was still waiting with his outstretched arm. Now that I knew who he really was, I felt utter hatred coursing through me as I shook his hand.

"Good girl. At least you have etiquette." He smirked before stepping back to rejoin his group. "But show me how much more of a woman you can be."

I kept my eyes on my shaking hands - until he uttered his next words.

"Take off your clothes."

Out of instinct, I looked up. "What?"

"Take off your clothes," he repeated casually. "After all, you're here to teach us a lesson, hm?"

Excitement and laughter trilled the group. I was disgusted and mortified. All of them were such sick assholes for taking pleasure in my misfortune.

So when I grew still, the restlessness in Ryan's voice couldn't be missed.

"Why do I have to repeat myself?" He gritted his teeth. "Are you fucking deaf, you dumb slut? Do I need to make you?"

Something in his tone sent alarm bells ringing in my head. I realized I was terrified of Ryan. He was the fraternity's leader. He was capable of anything. And with more than two dozen of boys backing him up, I deduced following his orders could be the only way I would be allowed to preserve some dignity.

So I did what I was told. I began to undress, right in front of all those men. A huge lump returned to my throat as I undid my top and let it slip from my body.

My mother had a strange habit. Ever since I was a little girl, she would imagine what I would be doing at the exact moment whenever I wasn't around. Throughout my life, she'd imagine me playing alone with toys, giggling with my friends at a slumber party, snuggling with my ex-boyfriend when I stayed over at his - all kinds of stuff. And frankly speaking, she was almost always right.

But would she be right this time? Back in Maine, would she be sitting on that burgundy couch she loved so much, thinking what I might be up to? Would she be imagining me stuffing my face with food at the half-yearly party, just like I had said I would? Could she ever imagine this scenario? Her shy daughter being forced to get naked in front of 30-odd boys, all looking more than ready to rape her?

Without warning, tears pooled in my eyes. My hands shook as I fumbled with my bra straps. Was this really happening to me? Or was this some twisted delusion? A sick nightmare I couldn't escape? A delirium set out for another girl but getting me mixed in it?

My luck was as bad as luck went. I choked back a few sobs. I was pathetic for crying in front of my tormentors.

By now, impatience was starting to show in the room. Ryan must have caught on because he tsk-tsked.

"Do you need a hand, sweetheart?"

"No," I muttered. God, I hated him so much, I wanted to strangle him.

"Then hurry up."

I exhaled a deep sigh and stopped caring. About anything. I didn't exactly have a choice.

So I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor, exposing my bare breasts to the entire fraternity. Strangely, the reaction this caused almost made me laugh. Some boys gawked. Some had their mouths open. Others were nudging their friends. You could say they might never have seen breasts before, which was obviously not true.

However, sweat formed on my skin when I saw the way Ryan was observing me. His calculating eyes were roaming my bare torso. Suddenly, I was tempted to hide my nipples from view.

But of course, that would only aggravate them. I continued stripping off, refusing to look at anything but my own body. Feeling used, humiliated, exhausted.

I could now understand why misandry was a thing.

My skirt came off easily, and so did my panties. Now, I was standing stark naked, my body in full view for the pleasure of these disgusting 'brothers.'

"Your shoes," said Ryan. I obeyed and took off my heels. Somehow, the absence of my shoes made me feel more exposed. More vulnerable. Every inch of my brain was screaming at me to cover myself, but how I could I do that when my whole safety depended upon it?

"Excellent. You're beautiful and sexy," said Ryan, rubbing his hands together as the others created excited cacophonies. "And it's not a compliment. You're just the exact girl I had in mind for this lesson. Also, look at me when I'm talking to you, okay, Emery?"

He said that in such a casual tone as if this was a regular thing he did, bossing girls around. I felt my resentment rise.

But once again, I obeyed him like I was his lapdog. I lifted my head - and surprise took me by force.

About three to four boys had their phones out. They were recording me.

And that was when I completely lost it.

"No!" I yelled, panicked. "Please no pictures! Or-or videos. Please don't record me -"

"What? You want to snatch away our rights?" Ryan interrupted, amused. "Which, if I recall correctly, include freedom of action?"

I gaped at him. Was he serious? Freedom of action? A bit ironic, wasn't it? Since when did women have no such rights but men enjoyed them?

This leader was starting to get on my nerves.

"I did everything you've told me to do," I pleaded, dangerously near tears. "And I just have one request - please, please don't record me."

But my words hung in midair, having no influence whatsoever. The boys continued to take pictures and videos without my consent. I sighed. No use.

Right now, my worst nightmare was them leaking such provocative pictures of me all over the Internet. All my life, I stayed modest, conservative, and reserved, mostly because I hated being too revealing, which was why I wouldn't be able to live with myself if naked pictures of a cautious girl like me ended up for the entire world to enjoy. I would be humiliated. Reduced to nothing. Worse, I would want to commit suicide, no questions asked. I couldn't bear to live with the thought that my privacy was violated by everyone in this college at least. What would the sisters think? My classmates? My teachers? My relatives? My mom?

No, I didn't even want to think about it.

But when the initial panic subsided, a reasonable thought took its place. These boys, as horrible as they were, would never share my pictures online. Why? Because they would act as solid proof of rape. All I would have to do was report to the police, get someone to identify the place pictured, start an investigation, and have the entire fraternity arrested in a snap.

But frustratedly, they were smart. Or Ryan was smart. They wouldn't share the material, but it could act as retaliation. Threats to force me to not blab their dirty secret. Didn't Ryan say he wanted things to return to normal without any hint of change?

Well, one thing was true. His plan was excellent. I would never go to the police if it meant I would be humiliated worldwide. Even if this incident shattered me beyond repair.

So I took a deep breath and averted my eyes again. Oh, why did I ever leave the house?!

Amidst my rumination, I hadn't noticed Ryan had approached me. When I felt his breath on my neck, my eyes jerked up to meet his.

"Since I'm the leader," he announced to the others, "I will go on her first."

Then, to my horror, he began to undress and his buddies followed suit. Within seconds, everyone in the room was naked without a stitch of clothing.

It was traumatizing.

"This girl right here is our property," Ryan went on, getting closer to me while I backpedaled. "She will do anything we say. We can do anything with her as we please because she's a woman and we are men."

I felt the cool surface of the wall behind me. No more space to get away.

I squeezed my eyes shut as Ryan pressed himself against me, trying not to feel his intense erection against my thigh.

But it was futile. I could feel him, throbbing, hard. I forced my eyelids to remain closed, fear consuming me like a monster. I knew what I was in for but a part of my brain still refused to admit this as truth. Made me think it wasn't happening to me. It was happening to some other girl.

But Ryan's sudden brush of his hand on my skin brought me back. He was tracing his fingers on my side profile, feeling me. His touch left goosebumps behind. I realized I was shivering.

"Fuck. Look at you," he whispered as if we were alone. His hand reached up and cupped my breast. His thumb felt my nipple. Something close to an electric shock went through my body when he squeezed it.

"You've got nice tits." He smiled. I just focused on his neck. Was I supposed to say thank you?!

But my fingers closed in a fist when he leaned down and licked my nipple, his fingers still playing with my other one. I firmly shut my eyes, trying my best to not moan when he rolled his tongue on my nipple, which was growing harder at an alarming rate.

No, Emery!! My mind yelled. This isn't supposed to feel nice! He's a bad man! He's doing this against your will!

Yes, that was absolutely right. This should be repulsive. But...I could feel his wet tongue, circling such a sensitive spot and oh...he had bitten it and was tugging it with his teeth.

The arousal it caused was sickening. I squeezed my thighs, trying to contain my wetness, but the effort to hide the pleasure caused me to grip Ryan's naked back. My sudden move made him smirk - and pull up. Now that he wasn't touching me anymore, I felt my fear - and hatred - return.

Meanwhile, the crowd had started to grow impatient.

"Come on, man. How much more time?"

"Ryan is one lucky bastard."

"Why does he get to go first?!"

"Because I'm the leader, assholes!" Ryan shouted in reply, making me flinch. "Wait your turn!"

Once the lull had been restored, he turned around to face me again, his confident blue eyes boring into my frightened green ones. I fought the urge to push his hands away when he placed them on my hips. He didn't stop and squeezed me like I was his property. Then, without warning, he kissed me, but this time, his tongue entered my mouth.

I couldn't help it - I gasped, loudly, when he licked my tongue and everything underneath it. He tasted like...coffee.

However, this time it was really revolting. His hands pulled me forward until I was pressed against him. He was so hard.

"You ready to take my cock, slut?" he suddenly whispered against my mouth but didn't give me a chance to answer because he had rammed it with his again. In normal circumstances, I would have felt a stirring in my chest after getting kissed by a boy and felt myself getting wet as our naked bodies pressed together. But right now, I could only feel how rough Ryan was being. How his penis just didn't feel right on my skin.

Then before I could process anything, Ryan lifted me up and flung me on the master bed. The reality finally sank in and I started to shriek and kick to prevent Ryan from touching me more. One blow got him in the stomach, making him howl in pain.