Keeper Ch. 03

Story Info
The foursome becomes a sixsome, then becomes a threesome.
5.6k words
4.72
9.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are elements of many categories in this story, including, but not limited to exhibitionism and voyeurism, anal, and erotic couplings. However, IMHO, it fits best in group sex.

If you are under 18 or are not looking for hardcore sex, back out of this website at once.

This chapter include a guy having his ass penetrated by a dildo; if you find that objectionable, move on.

My thanks go out to user shittylifelessons for his invaluable suggestions and insights; any mistakes are mine.

New characters to this chapter, for information on the others, please read the previous chapters:

Brandon, 5' 10", 180 pounds, early 30s, a little shorter than Adam but very thick, thicker than Adam even. A coworker of Adam's from his TV station. He went to a different Phoenix-area college where he majored in baseball.

Kevin, 6' 1", 220, mid 30s, a little longer than Adam but nowhere near as thick. Also a coworker of Adam's from his TV station and a friend of his from college where, like Adam, he majored in communications. At the TV station, he's a higher ranking gopher than Adam.

They were at a drive-in theater just west of Phoenix. The sun had set and the feature, a comic book-inspired love story, had started, but they kept the radio low so they could talk.

The only light in the cabin of the car emanated from the movie screen.

With a worried look on her face, Erin looked over at her fiance, Adam, across the front seat of his CUV and spoke. "You know, planning this wedding has turned out to be a royal pain in the ass. So many folks want to attend. It might be easier if we just eloped."

"So let's just split the difference," Adam suggested, "Let's plan something out of town. That'll help keep it small - many of the folks who want to come here won't be want to go somewhere else. Especially if it's rural enough."

Erin brightened up. "That's a great idea, and I know just the place!"

With one problem addressed, at least temporarily, she went about addressing another problem, at least temporarily.

She reached over, unzipped his shorts, and fished his cock out. When she started stroking up and down it, she had his full attention. Not that she didn't before that.

They had planned on doing this in one of their houses, but both of them had housemates that were unexpectedly at home, so some improvisation was called for.

Of course, they weren't fussy about that - each really needed the other.

When she lowered her mouth over him, he was in heaven. She enjoyed pleasuring him with her mouth. Her lips. And her tongue.

She also enjoyed the feeling of power she felt when he hardened in her mouth. As he was doing now. Erin fell into a pattern of using a hand to stroke his cock while all but swallowing his cock on the downstrokes. Her tongue swirling over the head on the upstrokes added to his excitement. She felt his hand fall to the back of her dress.

Normally, she didn't like someone holding her down, but he wasn't actually holding her, and he had to do something with his hand. And options were kind of limited in the front seat of his CUV. She felt his hand clench into a fist before he groaned and filled her mouth with the cum that she craved.

She withdrew him from her mouth, taking time to kiss the very sensitive head of his cock, before tucking it back into his shorts. Doing that, she noticed something that had escaped her notice in the previous excitement.

"What?" she feigned coyness, "No underwear? Whatever were you thinking was going to happen here?"

Laughing, Adam told her, "I believe in being prepared. Now go to the back of the car."

Excited because it was her turn now, Erin did so. Adam joined her there, stopping to kiss her before open the back gate. They had already lowered the back seats, giving them enough room for the activities that would soon be taking place.

He was courteous, letting her go first, but not too courteous - as she crawled in, he took the opportunity to feel her upturned, and pantiless, ass. He let his hand linger on her butt but looked at her quizzically.

"You're not the only one who believes in being prepared. I'm not wearing anything under my dress," noted Erin with a grin.

Erin turned around and sat with her back against the front seats. While Adam ambled in the back and closed the gate, Erin lifted the hem of her skirt above her waist.

In the darkness, Adam felt her bare legs. "Where should these go? Oh wait...I've got the perfect place for these," and put her knees over his shoulders, her heels landing on his back.

Her thighs now covered his ears so he lowered his head even further and kissed her bush before moving his tongue into her hole, tasting his favorite flavor in the world. However, she wasn't having any of that - her desires and needs trumped any wishes for subtlety and nuance tonight. She clasped her fingers in his hair and moved his tongue to her clit.

He didn't object to being held down there - especially when her thighs were clamped over his ears. Still, he didn't let his ego keep him from his appointed rounds. He moved one of her legs higher so he could use his hand to caress her asshole.

Between his tongue on her clit, a finger on her ass, and her need for this, she came almost as quickly as he did, but she quaked all over when she climaxed. When she was done shaking, she kissed him all over, tasting her remnants on him. Adam made a move to get up, but she clamped her legs around him, holding him down.

"Where do you think you're going, buster? You're not done here, and neither am I," she said commandingly. Running her hand over his hard, but shorts-covered, cock, she said, "Lose the shorts and get back down here."

Not being a dumb man, and still horny, he quickly shed his shorts, shaking them off of his feet. He rolled over, putting her on top. She had to watch her head so it didn't hit the ceiling of the car, so when she sank her pussy on Adam, she pressed her chest to his. Her braless chest may have been covered in a blouse, but he wasn't complaining about this development.

When she pressed her lips to his, he moved one of his hands down her body to cup one of her ass cheeks. The cabin of the car was filled with slurping noises from her pussy being filled over and over by his cock. When his hand moved from cupping her ass to stroking her asshole, he moved his lips from hers to her neck and started kissing her there.

The combined sensations of Adam's lips on her neck, his cock in her pussy, and his finger on her asshole were too much. Muffling her yell with the top of Adam's head, she came, her pussy drenching his cock in her juices.

As his hand moved up to small of her back, she cradled his, telling him breathlessly, "Thanks, I needed that."

"And you need this."

She moved her pussy off of his hard but wet cock and pushed him until he was sitting up against the back of the seats. Then, she used the momentum to push herself down his body until her face was even with his cock. She used her hand to spread some of the moisture at the base over the head, lingering at the head when he groaned. Still, she had something else in mind.

Lowering her mouth, she enveloped his juice-covered cock, savoring their combined flavors. She put his legs over her shoulders, enjoying the sensation of his thighs clamping on her ears.

Already excited to the edge of his orgasm when she locked her lips around the base, he bellowed, clenched his hands and pounded them into the carpet in the back of his car, and filled her throat and stomach with his cum.

She withdrew his cock from her mouth and rested her head on his thigh, her hand holding his still-twitching cock. He moved a hand to the side of her head and caressed her hair. They both sighed contentedly.

The idyllic interlude, like all such interludes, had to end, as this one did to the sounds of racing engines emanating from the radio. While they were occupied with each other, the movie feature had changed to an action-comedy.

He put on his shorts while she lowered her dress. After that, they watched the movie for a little while, and then, after determining it was really bad, left the drive-in.

Adam dropped Erin off at the house she shared with Anna, but not before they shared a lingering kiss in the front seat of his car...lingering until Anna flashed the porch light three times.

Laughing, they broke apart.

Adam asked, "After we get married, can we leave your chaperone behind?"

"I don't know. We might need her. After all, you have been known to get fresh sometimes."

"Who, me?" said Adam, feigning innocence.

"We may need her to keep me away from you," said Erin saucily, "I have been known to like fresh."

They laughed and kissed again, this time not like the lovers that they were, but like people in love.

When they broke apart, this time Erin bade Adam a fond farewell, got out of the car, and went into her house.

A few months later, both were at the airport in Phoenix.

"So, your plan of having the wedding in northern Minnesota is one way to cut down the number of folks 'able' to come to our wedding," observed Adam.

"Yup. I love it when a plan comes together. We're going to have 20 people at the wedding, including us and the minister," gloated Erin.

"Just some family from both sides who couldn't think of a way to beg off, your maid of honor, Kim, your bridesmaid, Maddie and Kevin and Brandon, my best man, and my groomsman/usher. Though the wedding will be small enough that there won't be much ushering needed," recounted Adam.

"Yup. I found a cozy little B&B for both the wedding and the wedding party, though family will have to be on different floor than us, Maddie, Kim, Brandon, and Kevin, so maybe it isn't so little."

"That might be good," noted Adam, "Our pre-wedding party might be a little much for Mom, Dad, and Grandma."

Chuckling, Erin said enticingly, "There is a reason that we and Kim are getting there a couple of days before the others."

Adam just smiled at that, both lustfully and mysteriously.

The location of the wedding was rural enough that while they flew into Minneapolis, meeting Kim there, they then had to wait for and transfer to a very small puddle jumper to fly to their destination. After renting a car there, they drove to the B&B.

Kim sprawled on the soft bed of her room at the B&B while Erin and Adam plopped down on the chairs in her room.

Adam looked at them both, hesitated, and began, "I didn't want to bring this up before, but it's definitely something we should all know before the wedding."

Both Erin and Kim had looks of concern on their faces.

Adam went on, "When I'm married, I take the vow seriously, and won't put my cock somewhere else, and I expect the same kind of loyalty in return, once the vows are given, taken, and sworn to. Having said that, Erin, I love you completely and unconditionally, and I know what Kim means to you. If you'll still have me, I'll happily make an exception for her."

The look of concern on Erin's face became one of happiness. "I was going to say pretty much the same thing to you. If Kim agrees, that is."

Both looked expectantly at Kim.

"Well, I've known Erin a long time, and we've been through a lot together. She'll always have a special place in my heart. Still, I can't imagine my life without both of you in it," Kim informed them.

"I do have one question, though," she looked at them quizzically. "Do you two ever disagree?"

Both Erin and Adam looked at each other chagrined at this, and by unspoken agreement, Erin explained, "We disagree all the time."

"With me usually being right," chimed in Adam playfully.

This earned a laughing snort of derision from Erin.

Adam completed the explanation. "Seriously, while I don't believe that there is one formula that will work for every couple, we genuinely like each other. Our love and lust for each other are real, but our mutual like is real, too."

Nodding her agreement, Erin looked at Adam. "You were just worried that you would never have her ass again,"

"What? Are you saying that you having her tongue in your pussy wasn't your concern?" teased Adam.

"Who, me?" said Erin innocently.

"I was just worried that he would never fill my ass again," said Kim, adding her part.

At that, Erin rose from the chair, strode over to Kim, rolled her over onto her back, raised her dress, climbed on the bed, and lowered her pussy to Kim's mouth.

Kim gleefully took to the task presented to her, moving Erin's panties aside, nibbling on her lips before parting them and plunging her tongue in the proffered hole.

This brought forth a happy groan from Erin, who instructed Adam, "Take off your shorts and get up here."

Adam had been enjoying the show, but he now wanted to play his part in it.

He slid his shorts and underwear down his legs, his underwear briefly hanging upon his erection, but he pushed them past that obstacle.

Erin chuckled at that sight, then raised Kim's legs to her chest, opening up Kim. She tsk-tsk-ed at the sight of her pantiless crotch.

"What can I say? I didn't know for sure what was going to happen, but being prepared for anything seemed prudent," said Kim playfully.

Adam then climbed on the bed and lined up his cock with Kim's asshole.

"Go easy on her," Erin warned, "She may be used to you, but we don't have any lube."

Kim gave her a muffled, "Thank you."

Taking her advice to heart, Adam moved his cock to Kim's pussy and entered her molten hole. After coating his cock in her juices, Adam withdrew it. Erin used her fingers to coat Kim's asshole with her juices. Kim liked the attention, wiggling her ass to show it.

Using her wiggle as a sign to try her ass, Adam did so. Kim responded by placing both of her hands on the small of Erin's back and pulling her down further.

Erin showed her appreciation for the move, one that buried Kim's face deeper into Erin, by sliding her hand to Kim's clit and gently patting it, pushing Kim to the edge of her orgasm. Adam leaned in to kiss Erin, burying his tongue in her mouth while speeding up his fucking of Kim's asshole.

That was all it took for Kim. She came with a muffled scream; she would have shaken herself off of the bed but Adam and Erin were good anchors.

Adam felt Erin's lips on his face and Kim's asshole convulsing around his cock and he came with a roar. Spurt after spurt of his cum filled Kim's asshole.

Erin heard the climaxes of her two favorite people and lost it. Though as she later thought, the tongue down her throat and the one up her pussy may have contributed to that.

Anyway, she used her other hand to hold Adam's face in place while she covered Kim's face in pussy juices.

Erin broke off the kiss, and climbed off of Kim, flopping down next to her.

"Guessing you needed some air," said Erin solicitously.

Kim agreed. "Thank you."

Adam withdrew his cock from Kim's asshole. Some of his cum leaked out when he did so, so he used his cock to push some back in; Erin helped him by using her fingers to push the rest in.

Reveling in the two's ministrations, Kim just sighed.

"Oh yeah. You have two weeks off from work?" Adam asked, before seeing Kim's nod and going on, "We have an extra ticket for the honeymoon. Want to go to Key West with us?"

At Kim's excited nod, all fell silent, thinking about the erotic, and other, possibilities.

At Adam's suggestion, they all slept in the bed in Erin's and Adam's room. After all, it would be more convenient when they went to the local airport to pick up Maddie, Kevin, and Brandon.

The airport was incredibly small. It was called an "international" airport, but only because they offered seaplane service to some of lakes around them, and some of those lakes went into Canada.

Picking up passengers there consisted of staying in one's car until the passengers deplaned and collected their luggage...from the plane itself.

They got there a little early and had some time to talk.

Erin spoke first. "I wonder if Maddie and your two friends will get along. Maddie can be a bit 'intense' sometimes."

"Well, Kevin is pretty easygoing; he can get along with anyone. And Maddie has a nice ass; that will be all Brandon needs; he's a good guy, but he's consistent," Adam replied.

Kim chimed in, defending Maddie. "Yes, Maddie can be intense sometimes, but she can also be very charming. They'll all be OK."

"Well, we'll find out tonight how well they get along," said Adam before admitting, "OK, I gave Kevin a heads up on what our pre-wedding party will be all about, and as for Brandon, well, he'll just roll with whatever develops".

It was just a few minutes before Erin pointed excitedly, saying, "There's Maddie! Are Brandon and Kevin next to her?"

Adam said only, "Yup," before getting out of the rental to greet the newcomers, Erin and Kim joining him.

After exchanging greetings and hugs, the six piled into the rental, Kim, Erin, and Adam in the front, with Adam behind the wheel, while the other three climbed into the back, with Maddie sitting between the two men.

"So Maddie," began Erin, "Do you think that you and Kevin and Brandon will get along while you're here?"

"Oh, we got to know each other on the flight up here...the plane was so small, we didn't have much choice in the matter. Do you know the place where we're at, Lake of the Woods County, is the northernmost county in the US? There's even an old Civilian Conservation Corps camp near here. Kevin told me that," said Maddie.

Kevin looked smug at this.

Maddie continued, "I think we'll get along famously."

There was a weird note in her voice when she said 'famously', so Kim turned around to ask her about that.

And was greeted by the sight of Maddie holding Kevin and Brandon's cocks, their heads lolling back in pleasure.

"Oh look!" Kim cried, "Maddie's being charming already!"

Erin turned to look and regarded the same sight. Trying to look stern and failing, she sarcastically admonished Maddie, "Jeez, couldn't you at least wait until we got to the B&B?"

Chagrined, Maddie let her know, "Hey, a girl has her priorities. You should be happy that I waited until we were off the plane. That would have been awkward. With a capital A."

"Still, there'll be time enough for that. Put them away until we get inside the B&B," advised Erin.

"Fine. Be all mature and reasonable," faux-whined Maddie, tucking them back in their pants, but taking the time to pat their crotches to leave them a reminder of what was to come.

They barely had the door closed behind them in Kim's room at the B&B and put down their luggage before their clothes we off.

Kim knelt in front of Brandon, marveling at his girth.

"Maddie, did you remember to bring the lube?" she asked.

She looked askance at Kim.

"Of course. Like a certain credit card, one shouldn't leave home without it."

"Good," said Kim happily, "I know just the place for this one. But first..."

With that serving as the announcement of her immediate intent, she buried her mouth on his cock, locking her lips around the base. Kevin took that as a sign that he should push Maddie into a chair next to Kim and Brandon and lower his head to Maddie's pussy. Maddie's hands went to his shoulders, but only so she could rest them - he knew what he was doing and didn't need guidance.

Erin and Adam were on the bed, and when they saw their friends eating and being eaten, started stroking each other's crotches while keeping their eyes on the action before them. While she had Brandon in her mouth, Kim reached over to Kevin and started stroking his cock. When he was hard enough to suit her purposes, she took her mouth off of Brandon, pushed Kevin to the floor, and swung her leg over him.

When she covered his cock with her pussy, both groaned. Kim looked at Brandon and instructed him, "Get behind me."

12