Keeping a Grown-Up Carlee, Company Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlee who was already experiencing pleasure said, "Oh, Chip, you will never lose me as a friend, just keep pleasing me like this, and don't stop, please don't stop."

Carlee, was in heaven according to the look on her face. Having never been present for anything even close to this, I started to feel torn between, am I infringing on their special moment, or am I being a witness that can testify to them on how it felt to watch this momentous event. I was so hard, I thought my cock was going to explode from the pressure. I wanted to jerk off as I watched, but that would have been selfish. Chip was on his knees, and all I could see is his balls hanging down, undoubtedly his cock was as hard as mine.

Carlee, was holding Chip's head as she moaned in pleasure, it was so beautiful, seeing her facial expressions that matched her sounds like, "Oh Please," "That's it, curl your tongue up like that again," "Oh Chip, your tongue feels so good in me, this is so special."

Chip was clearly hard at work, even though I could not see that well. Carlee was already showing some common early signs of an oncoming orgasmic event. These signs more closely fit the clinical descriptions first documented in Master's and Johnson's research, then they did those often acted out in adult videos or even the few in higher budget erotic movies from France.

Yes, I am a student in psychology, and have been reading a lot of sexual research books, as I am leaning toward the specific field of human sexuality. Not only was this scene I was watching extremely erotic, it gave me some first-hand research to help me make my decision.

She was already getting a flushed look on her neck and upper body, her breathing was becoming heavier. Her position in the chair with her feet up on it and her knees in the air gave a wonderful view, the only obscurity to her perfect totally naked body was Chips head as he used his tongue and lips to stimulate the nerves that created her reactions.

First her perfect young body started to go limp, I guess that was it surrendering to the euphoria starting to take over her senses. She could no longer retain her position on the chair, and Chip had to stop to grab her at her tiny waist, picked her up and kissed her, before he placed her down on the blanket we had spread out on the floor. She clearly wanted more of what she got in the chair, she had her legs spread wide, and let him know. "Oh Chip, please finish what you started, you are giving me feelings all through my body I never felt before."

Chip crawled up, spread and pushed back her legs to resume his pleasuring of our sweet angel.

The position he had her in now, gave him better access, and me a view of her from a whole new perspective. The beauty of it all was just breathtaking, I don't think of myself as old at 22, but these two beautiful nearly 19-year-olds looked so much younger than I perceive myself when I look in a mirror. Carlee and Chip, are just perfect specimens of young adults, naked, and both were at the pinnacle of arousal, and so engaged with each other in an intimate sexual act. The whole event was transpiring right in front of me. This was not something that can be created, it is just something that occurred, and I was able to witness it as it did. I would have to guess that my feelings were uniquely different from the ones of a researcher that made an effort to set a scene like this up, or even the ones that a voyeur sometimes catches.

Even though there was a pause in her unique experience, as he helped her to the floor, it now seemed to be picking up from the point where she first was so overcome with pleasure. I could now see everything Chip was doing, he was concentrating on her clit, and could not resist her cute little button of a butt hole, and used his tongue in it as well. It was beautiful to watch it. She now could not hold her head in one position, it just rocked back and forth.

As a straight male, I am not sure I should have been affected by the sheer sexual beauty of an aroused, and fit specimen of a young naked male body. But the position of Chip's body, and the profile view I was treated to, forced me to examine it. He was holding her thighs upward, and spread as he rested on his elbows. His round buttocks were in the air, his body arced at that point. His rock hard penis was visible, looking like it was helping to hold him up. Even his buttocks spread slightly open, was a sight that I had to examine for its erotic value. I began to wonder if I would not enjoy a minimal Bi threesome with the two of them.

Carlee was now more rapidly losing control of her body, she seemed to be going over the edge it had been teetering on. She was slipping into a sexually induced seizure. Her neck and breast were now fully flushed, and there were other obvious physical signs. Her tiny little hands were clenched in fists, and I could see that even her toes were curled up. Chip had her at her thighs, but her legs were flailing in the air, as she screamed, "Oh God, Chip, I am cumming, Oh God, don't stop, I have never felt like this during sex."

In addition to her verbal response, she was making all the usual female noises associated with sexual pleasure. As she breached the edge, she was no longer even able to form words for the pleasure she was getting. What was coming from her verbally was unintelligible, but yet she seemed to be trying to form words, they were words I guess, but ones that did not exist in the English language. During this verbal gibbering, she was pounding the floor with her little fist, and I could see the toes on her cute little feet were still curled up. This convulsion she was now into, must have been a way to deal with the euphoric feelings of pleasure that Chip had given to her.

I think it was both of us that were now experiencing some feelings of fear for her, as well as wonderment of what just happened to her, and he pulled his head out to watch her come down from the high she was on.

As she returned to her senses, and just seemed to be getting her breath back, I joined Chip at her side, to, for lack of a less clinical term, debrief her. She reached out for Chip and I's hands, and she had the most precious look on her face as she did.

"Don't be offended Jeff, you still are the love of my life. You will have to describe what you saw from your point of view to me later, but I can tell you both what I experienced. It was the most complete, and overwhelming orgasm I ever had. I felt like I was out of it for more than a few seconds. Like I was not in my body, the feeling I had in my head was one of if I was able to suspend myself, and float in the air. I know I was trying to communicate this to the two men that were present that I love so much at that point. I guess the only way to describe this event from my perspective, is that I felt like one of those ministers on TV, talking in tongues, like no actual words existed to describe the rapturous feelings that overtook my consciousness."

"As far as the depth of the orgasm, I partially attribute that to the sexual tension that we had built up over the years, the Platonic love that exists between us. But I do have to tell you Chip that your "cunnilingus" skills, I would have to rate as extraordinary. If word gets out, you will have more girls than you can handle."

"Now give me some hugs, and kisses the two of you, I want to feel your two sexy naked bodies against mine."

I could tell she could not wait to return the favor to Chip, and apparently did not want to leave me out. She told us to lay on our backs next to each other, and straddled Chip and I's lower legs. It was strange having my leg against his, and her wet pussy on both of ours. She started by giving Chip some well-earned fellatio as she used her hand on me. She switched off a couple of times, but really did not spend a lot of time on us before she sat up to tell us what was now on her mind.

It can only be told in Carlee's words, "I intended on having just Chip enter me after our oral, but I suddenly had a strong desire come over me to have both of you fucking me at once. It only leaves double penetration of my vagina, or taking one of you vaginal, and the other anal. This would require the two of you that have only met today to be very close, and your penises likely touching. So it is going to be up to you if you are OK doing it."

We both were OK with it, there is not much either one of us would not do for Carlee.

She continued, "I have never done anal, but I have had some pretty big toys in my vagina, and we all know that the two penises combined could not come anywhere equal to the size of a newborn's head that a vagina is able to adjust to. I guess I am being selfish, because having both of your penises in me seems like it would be the ultimate threesome experience for me. I think you both might enjoy it that way better too. Maybe it is too much too soon, but I don't know if I will ever have another opportunity to have two men I love, penises inside me at once, like I have right now."

Well, my own words came back to haunt me now. Chip and I's bodies touching might not be something we would be comfortable with, but yet it was by far not appalling to me, and I did say a man should not be afraid to try anything sexually that is not. I did not want anything to spoil this for our sweet Carlee. She set up what has been such a wonderful experience for Chip, and me as well. So I communicated this to the two of them. The thought of my cock pressed against his, in my lovers vagina that would be surrounding them, actually activated my curiosity.

Chip, seemed a little hesitant, but he said it was only because he had no idea how to do it, and did not want to make Carlee uncomfortable. Well it was her idea, not ours. I wondered if he was being honest about having no idea how to go about it. These days what male has not searched for and watched a porn video featuring it. Apparently young open-minded females like Carlee have, and it was her vagina that would be put to the test. I suggested that she should be the director/choreographer.

Carlee suggested that I should lay on my back, and she would mount me cowgirl, then lean over so that her vagina opening would be available for another visitor, and Chip could straddle my legs and enter, his cock on top of mine. The way she rattled it off, told me she had given this some thought, her sexual curiosity seems unlimited.

I laid back on the blanket, as I watched Carlee's naked ass wiggle, as she went to her mothers room. She said her always horny mom buys lube in bulk to use with her toy collection. That brought a chuckle to me, because Peggy and I had used it before, her mom likes to take me in her booty hole. Peggy and I had done about anything sex wise that two people can. I think she would be more than open for a DP too.

My cock was already hard when Carlee's delicate little hands lubed me up. I have to admit, it was exciting to be doing something new, that in some videos looked really hot. She did Chip next, he was not having any problems erection wise either, he wasn't totally hard when she started, but was ready after she finished. Just for good measure she, lubed her vagina liberally as well. I don't blame her, she is tight, and her vagina is going to have to expand, to allow two entries at once.

Carlee was not hesitant, in fact she was excited, and giggling, as she mounted me cowgirl, took almost all of my penis, and then bent over for Chip to have access. I think because we were so greased up, I did not get much stimulation from just me in her, likely she did not as well. Now we were at the moment of truth.

Chip very carefully straddled me, I only know that from feeling where we made some contact, as I could not see much. I hoped he knew to take it slow, but I figured Carlee would notify him if he didn't.

It was a weird feeling, but not a bad one as I felt the knob of Chip's cock touch, and then press against the bottom of my shaft. I could feel it slide down my shaft, and eventually I felt Chip's circumcised head, rub against mine as he went deeper. It was a strange, but good feeling, I almost felt like he and I were actually having some kind of Bi-sex. The whole threesome experience to that point had not been a bit awkward, and was nothing but pleasurable for me.

Carlee's reaction was instantaneous, she was verbal as soon as the head of his penis breached her opening. It was a moan that sounded like it was a pleasant feeling for her.

As Chip started stroking her, her sounds got louder and were definitely not those of pain, "Oh God, Oh God," seldom is. "Oh my God Chip, this feels so good to me, but go-slow."

I was getting some good feelings from his cock too, but not as much from her vagina because it was harder for me to stroke her, and create friction on my knob, that was mostly up to Chip. As he got to a slow steady pace, her feedback was good, "Yeah, that's it, just keep going like that." "I love you two so much, I wish I could be kissing you both," as she reached down to let her tongue enter my mouth, it made up for my lack of stimulation from her vagina.

I am a quick learner sometimes, I found out if I backed out slightly, our knobs lined up, and that provided more stimulation from Chip for me as they rubbed together. I could have continued this all night, as long as Carlee and I were tongue wrestling, but it was not long until Carlee had to pull her tongue out, and I held her in place as she came, then Chip backed out, and she dismounted me to lay on her back and recover.

"Oh My God, that was so fantastic, not sure if it was the sexual stimulation part, or the intimacy of being fucked by my best friend, and my lover at once that took it over the top. We're not done, I want you two to swap positions. This might be a one time thing and I don't want to leave any experience out of it for any of us, then again it might not be if you two feel as good as I do right now."

Our break was not even minutes, only long enough to apply a little more lube. Then she mounted Chip, and I was on top cock wise. It did feel better for me, I tried to duplicate Chip's speed as it seemed good for her. Carlee, seemed just as happy, "Oh Jeff, I can't believe I can tell it's your cock on top just by feel, I love both of you, but your cock feels more like it belongs there. Kiss me Chip, we have never really kissed. I used you once long ago to learn how to kiss, now that we have fucked, and had oral sex, I want to feel your tongue on mine. Oh God, I am in Heaven, I love you both so much for doing this with me."

As we fucked that way I was really in a place of ecstasy, yes I like my cock sharing a vagina with Chip's. The friction between the two of them, we were in her so deep our ball sacks rubbed each other as we fucked her in sync. It was intense, and I guess a good way to get to know a guy. I felt even better when I heard some noises coming from Chip as well as Carlee. She was really into it, and actually told me to go faster.

Again I felt like I could go a long time, but soon after Carlee got off again, not nearly as hard, so we kept going, and I felt my own cumshot start to build. I could not wait to see how it would feel to both cum in our little angel together.

It was my first shot, and it was huge, and it filled what little space our cocks were not taking up, and then started to over flow. I continued for Chips sake, until I started to lose my erection. We both pulled out then, and I suggested to Carlee that she should just lay back and let him take her. She did, and I benefited by that choice as I was treated to a wonderful show to end our session.

Carlee, looked so sexy, and in such joy lying there with her legs spread again for Chip, but this time, just for his hard cock. Maybe it should have bothered me, but I just reminded myself that I had received that same kind of reception from her when I finally gave in, and slept with her for the first time. It was a similar situation, since I had known her in such a different way for so many years. I pretty much watched her grow up because of the 4-year difference in our ages.

I just let myself enjoy it, Chip was still hard as a rock, when he scooted up to her, with his cock sticking out in front of him. Carlee reached down and grabbed her ankles, and lifted and spread them, as he moved up to enter her. Her pussy still had my pie displayed on it, and it was still growing as my seed was oozing from her. It did not deter Chip, he stuck his cock right in the middle of it, and entered her.

I was at the side watching, and had a close up view like a wrestling referee. It was just beautiful seeing his cock go deep in her, his balls hitting her ass, then come back out, just dripping cum, hers and mine, as well as lube. I could have watched that a long time. The DP did not spoil this fucking she was getting, it's hard to stroke during a DP, but now Chip was transformed, he was pumping her really hard, and it was clear she wanted it that way. Her praises were similar to what he got with his oral, and very personal. "My God, Chip, fuck me hard, I have wanted you in me for so long, now I am all yours, fuck me, and add your seed to Jeff's."

He did, he took her ankles then, and pushed them back even further, lifting her ass in the air, now his face was right above her, and they seemed to lock eyes as he pushed his cock in and out of her from above, apparently he knew how to pile drive a girl, he must watch some porn. It was hard to believe that I was getting to watch live, what I have only seen in porn. With the love of my life being the receiver of such a hard fucking. Now she had her hands free to stimulate her own clit, and had all the lube still there to make it easier.

"Make me cum again Chip," "Pound me, Don't hold back, just because I am petite, does not mean I can's take, and enjoy a hard fucking."

"Oh God, I am cumming, I'm cumming, "Oh God, Oh God Chip, you are such a good lover."

Chip backed off after she came, and I was afraid he was not going to get off, but she rolled over on her stomach, and said, "Come on Chip, enter me from behind, I can make my vagina tighter for you that way, we are going to make you cum, even if we have use my other hole, for you, I willing to try it, you are lubed up enough."

Chip was so turned on he was not going to question anything, and I felt a little jealous at the thought of him possibly taking her anal virginity. At least his cock was not ready to quit, going soft was not the problem. So he slowly entered her again, but went with slow short strokes for a while. I could see she was holding her legs together tight, and clinching her butt cheeks together. I have fucked her that way, and it is super tight. She was just fine with it, and told him she was ready to be pounded, and he did again.

She was soon moaning in pleasure again, and I was enjoying the whole scene. He was pumping her pretty rapidly soon, and she was still OK. But lube was still prolonging his orgasm. "Oh God Chip, I am cumming again, but keep going as I do. You will soon."

His face was getting beet red, and not from embarrassment this time. He was struggling to get off, I know the feeling when that happens, first it is the lack of friction, then that can have an effect on your head.

I had an urge to participate, to try to help. I put myself in his place, and thought of something I thought would help, and took a gamble, and moved closer. Sex is made so much better by having someone else's touch instead of your own, so I decided to run my hand as softly as I could, up and down the inside of his thigh, up to, but not between his butt crack. I remembered Carlee helping me cum with Gina that way, and I went up and down his thigh several times, stopping just short of his balls. I noticed a difference when I let a couple of my fingers come in contact with his balls, it seemed to be helping. Soon he let out a grunt, and I cupped his balls as he started cumming, and he pumped what turned out to be a large load into her pussy that was already hosting mine. He did not hold back verbally, he seemed to have a more than just a pleasant experience as he shot another big load in her.