Keeping a Job

Story Info
How far would you go to keep a job?
1.1k words
4.31
22.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo knew she was in trouble from the tone of his voice when he called her into his office.

She had been excited to get this job. After a few years out from work with her kids she was now excited to get back to it and had taken several secretary courses in an evening. She had been surprised to get this job - especially after how cold her boss had seemed during the interview. She now knew that he was that cold with everyone. He had warned her that after being fired from his office people tended to be black listed at other offices in the area as they knew his high standards and if people were fired it tended to mean that they didn't have a good enough work ethic.

Jo walked through to his office nervously - she knew she had been tired the other day when she was typing up some notes and had worried that she made some mistakes. Walking into the office she was dressed conservatively. Since the kids she had worked hard on her weight and looks as she was proud of her body and wanted to feel good about herself. She had the smart black heels, pencil shirt and a black blouse that Nick had insisted on for all his employees saying it made them look smart.

As she walked into his office she couldn't help but look around in awe. Nick had done very well for himself and it showed. A large, carved antique desk stood in the middle of the room with a few comfortable seats surround it for clients. Off to one side was a large sofa. The window looked out over the city and the balcony had an amazing view.

"Sit down please Jo..."

Nervously Jo sat down on the chair her hands in her lap.

"Do you remember the conversation we had when you started here?"

"Yes Sir..." She replied, "You explained that you were quite strict about mistakes and that if I wanted to stay here I would have to either no make mistakes or accept the consequences for making mistakes."

Nick dropped one of the letters she had typed in her lap.

"This letter had 14 errors in it Jo. That is unacceptable. Do you wish to keep this job?"

"Yes Sir, more than anything - I have loved coming back to work and putting my training to use."

"Then perhaps it is training that you need to stop making these mistakes. Stand up..."

Jo looked confused but obeyed.

"Bend over my desk Jo... We will begin your training with a punishment for every mistake you make."

She looked at him in shock, he couldn't mean... But she wasn't a naughty child. Looking into his eyes her protest died in her throat as she saw the cold, sadistic gleam in them. He was deadly serious and she knew without a doubt that he would fire her in an instant if she didn't obey him.

Slowly, hesitantly she bent over the desk. Feeling her calves stretch and the pencil skirt ride up as she bent down. She could feel her large double D breasts stretching the blouse at the angle. She felt him move around behind her slowly. She felt his fingers grip the hem of her pencil skirt and slowly draw it up.

Perversely, even though she was shocked at this, she was glad that she had worn her new lingerie - it was her hot red stuff that she had picked out the other day and she knew how it made her look - even though her husband had barely batted an eye. She felt Nick's hand run over her panty clads ass that was now exposed to his cold, sadistic eyes...

She shivered and froze as she felt his fingers slowly drawing her panties down to mid way down her thighs. She could feel herself becoming aroused. Being controlled like this had always been one of the fantasies that she had never admitted - even honestly - to herself. She felt his fingers caress the bare, soft skin of her ass.

His breath came hot in her ear; "One slap for each mistake Jo..."

Unsure if it was fear or arousal that was making her shake she tried to keep still. The first blow that landed forced a squeak out of her. She felt his hard hand crash against her ass, she could imagine the large red imprint on her cheeks from his hand slamming down. This time the next strike made her gasp. After that they came thick and fast - his hand slamming down into each cheek until her ass was glowing.

During the spanking she had reached out to grab the opposite side of the desk and her ass burned now. She relaxed as he finally finished then froze as she heard a zip go.

"Such a naughty slut making mistakes, you made Sir angry... now you have had your consequences but you need to cheer Sir up."

She felt her legs pushed slightly wider then felt the unmistakable feeling of a hard throbbing cock at the entrance to her soaked pussy. As it began to push inside she gripped the desk tightly. It was much thicker than her husbands and she could feel it stretching her open. Unable to help herself she let out a low groan of pleasure. It felt so damn good to have a proper cock inside her again rather than the toys she had gotten used to lately.

He seemed to keep filling her forever until she felt full to bursting. She felt him pulling back and grabbed the edge of the desk tightly ready for him pushing back in - which came harder and faster than she was expecting. His fingers were digging into her hips as he fucked her hard and fast, almost brutally. She felt his hard cock splitting her open again and again, her wet pussy excited beyond belief as he drilled in and out of her.

She came hard from his pounding cock and cried out her pleasure into the office. Other than her moans of pleasure and the sound of his heavy breathing, the only other sound that filled the room was of their flesh slapping together and she loved the sound.

Feeling him push deep within her she cried out as she felt his cock thicken and swell. Pumping cum deep into her waiting pussy. She felt stream after stream flood her in a way she had not felt in years. She lay gasping, her large tits pressed against the desk tightly as she felt him with draw from inside her. She half-felt, half-imagined his cum dripping down her stocking clad legs.

"Clean yourself up, take a thirty minute break to clear you head then correct that letter Jo. I expect better in the future."

She wasn't sure but she was sure there was a particularly satisfied gleam in his eyes as she stood up with shaky legs and went to the bathroom to clean up. She was trying to work out what mistake she could make next.