Keeping it Close Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use your hands while you clean this up," Kylie raised her hips and my cock popped out of her pussy. As it did, a combination of her cum, my cum, and Mark's cum all pooled and now streamed down her leg before dripping onto Monica's stomach.

Monica didn't take long before she was thrashing around on the floor in silent moans as her orgasm ripped through her body.

"Remember to wipe all this down. You're filthy," Kylie said to Monica before walking away. I chased after her.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" I asked trying to put my boxers and shorts back on as Kylie walked naked towards the beach.

"She kept it a secret from me. She deserves to be punished."

"She kept what a secret?"

"Her feelings. All of them. For you. I knew she had a crush on me. But it's different for you. For me it's just lust. For you it's something else. I saw it in her eyes before I came. The way she looked at you. It was different."

I was having trouble getting my clothes so I stopped and watched as she walked naked down the cool sand. A couple of joggers stopped and gawked. She waded out into the frigid ocean and lay on her back. I followed her after I got my pants on.

The waves were calm and lapped against my calves as I waded out towards her.

The salt stung my skin and the water cooled me to my bones.

"Kylie," I said as I took her hand in the water.

She didn't say a word but pulled her head out of the water. She looked beautiful with her short hair clinging to the thin nape of her neck and her pert breasts and dark nipples barely above the water.

Then she kissed me again. Deep. Slow. And somehow dark.

It was a breakup kiss.