Keeping The Tradition Alive Ch. 01

Story Info
Quarterback fucks the head cheerleader...His sister!
4.5k words
4.54
103.8k
202

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The score is 14-14, Ohio and Oregon are tied here in overtime. Ohio is 4th and goal. Of course, the smart thing to do would be to kick the ball for a field goal, but Ohio's kicker is 0/3 tonight. The next best thing is to hand the ball off to a running back, but 22 year old quarterback Nick Chase was way too confident in himself to give up such an important ball.

"Hut, hut," Nick said.

The ball was snapped into Nick's arms. His wide receivers ran, his running backs circled, but Nick only had one thing in mind.

He sprinted down the right side of the field with his blockers helping him out.

He ran past every guy, until one player jumped at him.

Nick spun, avoiding the hit, and ran into the endzone. Touchdown. Ohio wins the game and they are moving on to the state championship!

His teammates all jumped on Nick, celebrating his heroics. Gatorade was dumped onto him, he couldn't be happier, although there was one very weird moment that happened earlier.

During halftime, Ohio's cheerleaders were performing. Nick was watching from the sidelines and couldn't stop staring at the head cheerleader. He was watching her dance, locking his eyes with her tight body, perfect ass, and her cute little face. The only problem was that the head cheerleader was his 20 year old sister, Taylor.

Nick has never felt this way about her before. He's seen her perform numerous times, but for some reason he couldn't stop watching her today.

Even during the game, Nick kept glancing at his sister's skirt sway back and forth on the sidelines while she danced. He wondered what was wrong with him.

Luckily though, Nick was able to keep his focus in order to win the game. His team was going to the final, and there's nothing that could ruin the celebration they were going to have tonight.

A few hours later, Nick arrived at the post game party and began drinking. Nick was the man of the hour after his touchdown. Every guy was partying with him, and every girl was hitting on him. The hottest girls at the school were trying their best to grind on Nick, but he wasn't giving them the time of day. As every girl approached him, all he could think about was his sister's body dancing on the field. There was only one way to fix this - more drinking.

Nick continued drinking and was now finally having a good time with his teammates, dancing and partying all night. Eventually Nick needed some fresh air and went out to the balcony for some alone time.

Nick stood out on the balcony, taking in the beautiful night sky, until the door behind him opened.

Nick looked over his shoulder and saw his sister in a crop top and jean shorts.

"Hey MVP!" Taylor said.

"Hey Tay," Nick replied.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asked, unaware of his recent feelings for her.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong," Nick said.

"Nick I've been your sister for 20 years, I know when something's wrong, so spill it," she said.

If only she knew.

"It's fine sis, I'm just a little overwhelmed," Nick said, putting his arm around his sister.

Taylor leaned her head on Nick's chest and looked up at him.

"Shouldn't you be making out with some hot chick right about now?" Taylor asked.

"There's only one girl I want to kiss right now," Nick said, unsure if she knew he was talking about her.

Taylor turned around so their chests were up against each other.

"Why don't you kiss her then?" Taylor asked.

Both siblings closed their eyes and leaned towards each other. They each puckered their lips, hoping to find their siblings lips on the other end. They slowly leaned forward, about to kiss, until the door behind them opened.

Nick and Taylor quickly separated and looked towards the door. It was Nick's teammate Josh.

"Hey Nick, where have you been? Everyone's looking for you. Come back and party! Come and- Oh, who's this?" Josh blurted.

"Hey Josh, we were just talking. I'll be right in," Nick replied.

Josh went inside so Nick and Taylor were alone again.

"Do you think he saw?" Taylor asked.

"Saw what? We didn't do anything," Nick exclaimed.

"Nick, but-" Taylor started but was cut off.

"But nothing Taylor. Nothing happened. You're my sister. That was wrong and it never happened," Josh said before going back inside, leaving Taylor alone.

Taylor was devastated. She wanted to kiss Nick, and seeing him act like this really hurt her. Unbeknownst to Nick, while he was having unbrotherly thoughts about his sister, she was also having dirty thoughts about him. She has watched him play football hundreds of times, but something about watching him yesterday felt different. He looked more muscular, cuter, athletic, and just looked more sexy. During the halftime performance, Taylor was intentionally trying to look more sexy by swaying her hips and showing off her ass, but she was only doing this for Nick.

The way Nick just behaved really hurt Taylor. She knows it's wrong, they're siblings, but she feels something, and she knows he does too.

Taylor wanted to cry, but she also needed a drink. She calmed herself down before heading back inside to take some shots with her friends.

She met up with her friends and starting complaining about a guy she named 'Rick'. Her friends took her side and helped her get drunk to forget about him.''

Both Taylor and Nick drank and danced the night away, until they both blacked out.

Around 12 hours later, Nick awoke in a bed.

"Where am I?" Nick thought to himself.

He didn't recognize the room he was in. It was small, but nice. He looked to his left and noticed a woman beside him. Nice, he must've gotten lucky last night. If he had sex though, why were his clothes still on? And why were her clothes still on?

He didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty next to him, but he needed answers.

"Hello?" Nick asked to the girl.

No answer.

"Hello?" Nick asked again, this time shaking her. She began to move.

"Hey, do you know where we are? Sorry but I have a big game tomorrow and I need to know where I am and - OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Nick screamed when the girl beside him turned around.

It was his sister.

"TAYLOR? WHAT THE FUCK! OH NO OH NO!" Nick yelled jumping out of bed.

Taylor, in just as much shock as Nick, quickly stood up.

"Where are we?" Taylor asked, surprisingly calmly.

"We didn't, you know, did we?" Nick asked, alluding to possibly committing incest with his sister.

"I don't know," Taylor replied. "I don't think so. I don't remember anything from last night."

"Oh no no no no," Nick said as he paced around the room. "This can't be happening."

"What is your problem?" Taylor asked. "What's the big deal if we did? Am I that ugly?"

"Don't do this now Taylor, this is serious," Nick replied.

"I'm being serious Nick," Taylor said. "We had a moment."

"No we didn't, nothing happened between us," Nick said angrily.

"Yes we did. If Josh didn't interrupt us we would've kissed, and don't think I didn't notice you watching me dance during the game," Taylor shot back.

"THAT'S A LIE," Nick yelled back.

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPYHEADS!" a voice from outside the door yelled.

"Who's there? What happened?" Nick said trying to open the door, but it was locked from the outside without a possibility to unlock it from the inside.

"Oh no you don't," the voice said. "We're all out here."

"Who's we?" Taylor said.

"It's me, Jalen, and the whole football team and the whole cheer squad are here too, it's time for the annual tradition."

"What tradition?" Nick asked.

"Well there's a tradition that happens every year that the team can't tell the starting quarterback or head cheerleader about. Before the final game, the quarterback and cheerleader must do something in order to win the game," Jalen said.

"What do we have to do?" Taylor asked.

Jalen rolled his eyes. "What do you think? You two are in a bed alone, you have to have sex."

"SEX? WE CAN'T HAVE SEX THAT'S MY SI-" Nick started to say until Taylor put her hand on his mouth.

"We can't admit we're brother and sister because Josh saw us almost kiss at the party," Taylor whispered in Nick's ear.

Since Nick and Taylor have different friend groups and are in different college years, as well as the fact that neither of their friends ever come to their house, no one knew that they were siblings.

"Oh right," Nick whispered back.

"So you admit we had a moment?" Taylor whispered in a snarky manner.

"Really, you wanna do this right now?" Nick responded.

"Why can't you just admit that we had a mome-" Taylor whispered back until she was cut off.

"Hellooooo?" Jalen said. "You can't have sex because what?"

"We just can't okay? We have history," Nick responded.

"You have too," Jalen replied. "It's school tradition, it's bad luck if you don't. The last time our school's starting QB and head cheerleader didn't have sex, our team lost by 47 points and we were cursed for 50 years. After that, the tradition was kept alive and we haven't lost since."

"We'll win anyway, you know I can win any game," Nick said back.

"We can't take that chance Nick," Jalen replied.

"Well we're not doing it," Nick said.

"You're not leaving this room until you do it," Jalen responded.

"You have to let us out, the game's in 36 hours. Plus isn't this like illegal?" Nick asked.

"Have fun in there you two. There's food and water in the mini fridge, and there's condoms in the drawer," Jalen said.

Nick didn't respond and just sat down on the bed.

"What are we gonna do?" Taylor asked as she sat down beside Nick.

"I know what you want to do," Nick said, scooting away from her.

Taylor laughed. "Nick, just because I said we had a moment doesn't mean I want to have sex with you. I just wanted you to admit that something happened between us so we could talk about it."

"Fine, we had a moment. You happy? Can we move on now," Nick said.

Taylor smiled. It wasn't much, but it satisfied her for now.

"You played great yesterday by the way. I'm so proud of you," Taylor said.

Nick looked at her. "Thanks. You did great too. Your dancing was really good."

"I know you liked the dancing, I saw you looking," Taylor said and laughed.

"Did you have to make it weird?" Nick said.

"Sorry," Taylor replied, still laughing.

"Can we change the subject?" Nick asked.

"Yeah sure," Taylor replied. "How have doing in school?"

"Fine I guess. I'm pretty focused on football at the moment though," Nick said.

"And girls," Taylor added.

Nick laughed. "Yeah, and girls."

"You've been focused on girls for a while though," Taylor said.

"What about you? You've been focused on boys since we lived at mom and dad's house. I've seen boys leave your room so many times," Nick said.

"Shut up no you haven't," Taylor said with a giggle.

"Yes I have," Nick replied, also laughing.

"Those were just my study partners," Taylor said.

"Didn't sound like much studying going on in there. Plus those boys always left your room with a big smile, they must've been really happy to 'study' with you," Nick replied.

"SHUT UP," Taylor said jokingly. "You think I haven't heard you before? I've heard girls screaming in pleasure in your room and I heard the bed hitting the wall so hard I'm surprised nothing broke!"

Nick laughed.

"You know, whenever I see those girls leave your room, I always see them walking with a limp," Taylor said, looking into her brother's eyes.

"That's how I like to leave them," Nick replied, meeting his sister's stare.

"I wish a man would leave me limping after sex," Taylor said.

The siblings, who got closer and closer together throughout this conversation, starting leaning their faces together.

Both Nick and Taylor closed their eyes as their faces moved towards each other. Their lips were puckered, ready to meet each other's lips.

They got closer and closer, about to kiss, until *KNOCK KNOCK*.

"I don't hear any sex in there," Jalen said from outside the door.

Nick and Taylor both jumped away from each other.

"What is wrong with you? You almost kissed your own sister, AGAIN," Nick thought to himself.

Taylor on the other hand was just upset they were interrupted again. She knew how wrong it was to kiss her brother, but there was nothing she wanted more in the world. Well maybe there were some things she wanted more than kissing her brother, but all of those things involved crossing even more boundaries with Nick. She knew it was wrong, but there's no guy in this world that she loves more than Nick, and there's no guy in this world that loves her more than Nick, why can't they express their love for each other just because they're siblings?

"Ok I got an idea," Nick said. "Let's pretend to have sex."

"What do you mean?" Taylor replied.

"You know, like moan and dirty talk so they think we're having sex," Nick responded.

"That's actually not a bad idea," Taylor said, even though she was disappointed they weren't going to make love for real.

"Ok, follow my lead," Nick said. "Ooooohhhh that feels so good!"

"Ohh yes!" Taylor followed.

"You're sooooo tight," Nick moaned.

"You're so big!" Taylor said, looking at her brother's crotch which was clearly getting harder.

Nick looked at Taylor and saw her looking at his erection.

Taylor looked at him and made eye contact before mouthing the word "wow" at him.

Nick blushed before continuing.

"You're so hot," Nick said, not breaking eye contact with his sister.

"I've dreamed about this moment," Taylor said, slowly breaking character.

"I've wanted you for so long," Nick said.

"There's no one I want to be with more than you," Taylor replied.

"I was always jealous of those guys that left your room," Nick said, now fully out of character, not caring that the people outside heard him admit that he's seen guys leave Taylor's room even though they 'don't know each other'.

"When I heard you fuck your girlfriend, I fantasized it was me you were fucking," Taylor responded.

"I'm so hard for you," Nick said, not even speaking loudly enough for his teammates to hear anymore.

"I'm so wet for you. You turn me on, you always have!" Taylor replied.

Both Nick and Taylor realized they were no longer acting.

"I love you so fucking much Taylor," Nick said, as he reached out and grabbed the side of her face.

"I love you too Nick," Taylor said.

They moved their faces together quickly, and soon their lips were on each others.

The siblings continued to kiss as they shuffled around on the bed.

Soon, Taylor was on top of her brother and started to take off her shirt.

"I want you so bad," Nick said.

Taylor removed her shirt to reveal white lingerie.

She bent back down to kiss Nick again.

"I wore lingerie in case I got lucky last night. I didn't know I would get this lucky."

"I'm the lucky one sis," Nick said as he grabbed her face to pull her back in for a kiss.

Taylor ground her hips into her brother's bulge as they made out.

As they continued to kiss, Nick reached around his sister's body to unhook her bra.

Taylor shimmied out of the bra and tossed it to the floor. Nick gave his sister one more kiss before taking her left breast into his mouth.

"Ohhh yesss," Taylor moaned as Nick sucked her nipple.

Nick couldn't believe what was happening. His topless sister was on top of him as he was sucking on her tit. This was so wrong, but so fucking hot.

Nick's hands found his sister's ass as he sucked her nipple.

"I want you so bad," Nick said as he released her breast from his mouth.

"I'm yours. I'm all yours Nick," she replied.

The two shared a passionate kiss as Taylor started tugging at her brother's shirt.

They broke their kiss as they worked together to remove Nick's shirt and toss it to the floor alongside Taylor's bra.

Taylor's hands roamed Nick's chest as she moved lower to kiss down his abs.

"These feel so hard," Taylor said as she continued to kiss and lick her brother's abs. "And this feels so hard," she said as she ran her hand over his crotch.

"It's for you," Nick said as he bent forward to kiss the top of Taylor's head.

In that moment, Taylor felt so loved. She knew how wrong and dirty this was, but she's never felt more loved.

Taylor gave her brother another kiss on the lips before moving downwards to remove his pants.

She tugged his pants down slowly before tossing them on the floor. She then came back to remove his boxers. She pulled them down and out came her own brother's beautiful cock.

"Wow!" Taylor exclaimed. "No wonder I heard those girls screaming in your room!"

Taylor finished removing the boxers before tossing them off the bed. She then came back and planted a kiss on Nick's shaft.

Nick used his hands to bunch up Taylor's hair in order to keep it out of her face.

"I want you to watch me brother," Taylor said as she gave her brother's shaft a long lick. "I want you to watch your little sister suck your cock."

"I wouldn't look away for anything," Nick replied.

Taylor smiled, and with that she took her brother's cock in her mouth.

A wave of pleasure shot up Nick's spine. He's gotten blowjobs before, but this just felt different. It felt right.

Taylor wasted no time as she instantly started sucking as fast as she could.

"That feels really good sis," Nick moaned.

Taylor came back up for air and said "I would hope so."

She then went back down, trying to get as much of Nick's cock down her throat as possible.

"You're so fucking good at that," Nick said, keeping his promise to keep looking at her.

Taylor moved her tongue around her brother's cock while still keeping it deep down her throat. Her right hand found it's way to her pussy as she started to rub herself over her shorts.

Nick swatted his sister's hand away. "Don't do that, let your big brother take care of it."

Taylor released his cock from her mouth and looked at him.

He grabbed her hips and flipped them around roughly. He kissed her before going down to remove her shorts. He fidgeted with the button before finally getting it undone. Taylor lifted her hips so Nick could easily slide them off. He planted soft kisses along her legs as he did.

He came back up and saw the white lace panties that accompanied her bra earlier. Without thinking, he roughly pulled them down as well and through them on the floor next to the bra.

Finally, Nick got to the prize he's been unwrapping, his sister's pussy.

Nick took in the sight. "It's even prettier than I imagined."

"You've imagined this?" Taylor asked.

"I've imagined a lot more than this," Nick replied before burying his face in his sister's sex.

"Ohhhh," Taylor moaned as Nick worked his tongue along her slit. He used his hands to open her pussy lips so he could find her clit, and he did.

"OOHHHH," Taylor moaned as Nick's tongue found her clit.

While Nick was licking her, his fingers found her pussy and entered, moving in and out in quick motions.

"OH FUCK YES!" Taylor moaned as she grabbed the back of Nick's head.

Nick continued licking and fingering his sister.

"YESSS NICKY! I'M GONNA CUMMMM!"

Nick kept licking his sister's clit and kept fingering her pussy.

"Oh fuck oh fuck," Taylor moaned.

Nick reached up with his free hand to grab his sister's breast. He found her nipple and pulled it gently before she came.

"YESSSS HERE IT COMES!" Taylor yelled as she came all over Nick's fingers.

Nick removed his mouth from her clit and removed his fingers from her pussy. He then brought him cum covered fingers up to her mouth and pushed them inside.

Taylor welcomed his fingers in her mouth and sucked them dry.

"Mmmmmm, I taste good," Taylor said.

"Yes you do," Nick said as he gave her another peck on the lips.

"You know, I feel good too," Taylor said as she grabbed his cock.

Nick looked into his sister's eyes. "Are you sure? Once we do this there's no going back."

12