Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah kiddo? You liked what you saw?"

My mouth was suddenly drier than a salt shaker.

Mrs Bragg clearly noticed my gaping, speechless state. Her eyes dropped down to my obscene erection, still valiantly trying to tunnel its way to freedom through the material of my shorts. "I'll take that as a yes," she said, eyes locked to my crotch and one eyebrow archly raised. "Look, I clearly owe you one for making such a scene in front of you. You still feel like helping an old lady out?"

"Um... sure?"

Mia stood up, grabbed the buttplug off the counter and headed over to the kitchen sink. She turned on the faucet and began washing the huge object thoroughly. "Look, I like to use this thing while Hank's not around so I can keep myself loose enough back there for him," she explained. "Hank's got a pretty big dick, and we both enjoy anal, so I gotta make sure I can take him, you know?"

My ears had spontaneously combusted at her frank, filthy language.

"So, what do you think, Alex," she said, turning off the tap and hiking up her sundress to reveal her bare buttocks. "Think you can help me get this big 'ole thing back in there?"

"Yes ma'am!" I (or rather my single minded penis) announced. Before my cock could get too far out in front, my brain decided to place an objection "But what about Hank? Won't he care?"

"It's fine, Alex," said Mia, peeling off her sundress as she spoke and displaying a curvy, muscled body that caused the 'Hallelujah' chorus to go off in my mind. "We've got a very open relationship. If anything, he'll appreciate keeping my ass nice and ready for him."

With that, my victorious, raging boner led me over to where she was leaning against the sink, back arched, arse sticking out towards me. I reached out and took the huge buttplug from the nearby counter and knelt down behind her. Mrs Bragg's amazing butt now completely filled my vision - two round, brown globes of divine perfection. With hands nearly shaking with nervousness, I reached out and pried apart her cheeks to reveal the slightly gaping star that was her anus.

"You know what you're doing back there?" asked Mia.

"Um, kinda?" I replied, looking at the huge buttplug in my one hand while still firmly gripping one of her luscious asscheeks with the other. The clear silicone plug seemed far too big for that wrinkled ring of muscle.

"You're going to need some lube, dear. Something wet and viscous. And I really can't be bothered to go upstairs and get the Astroglide at the moment."

"What, like spit?" I asked.

Mia looked over her shoulder at me, smiling hopelessly and rolling her eyes. "Sure, Alex, try spitting on it."

I tried mustering up what saliva I could and spat it onto the toy. Mia chuckled. "I meant my ass, Alex. Spit on my ass."

"Oh, sorry ma'am," I murmured before turning to her bountiful buttocks and prying them apart once more. Her cheeks were firm, clearly she worked out, but with just the right amount of give. I tried to spit a healthy amount of saliva on the wrinkled rosebud that was her sphincter, but thanks to my dry mouth, only the faintest spray could be produced. I looked hopelessly at the gorgeous ass in front of my face, then at the mostly dry anal plug in my hand and finally up at Mrs Bragg's kindly smile. "I don't think it's going to work, Mrs Bragg."

Mia laughed warmly. "Alex, you've got me naked and bent over the kitchen sink and you're about to fill my asshole with a huge buttplug - how long are you going to call me 'Mrs Bragg'?"

"Uh, sorry, Mia."

"That's better. Now, do you perhaps have anything else that would work for lube?"

I looked blankly at her.

"Alex, you silly boy, take your pants off before you do anymore damage to that cock of yours and pump some cum on my ass."

"I can do that!" I gasped, quickly standing as I dropped my shorts. I decided to take my shirt off too, for good measure. Standing naked behind Mrs Bragg, my dick bobbing happily in the open air, I couldn't believe my luck. I put the buttplug back on the counter next to the sink and, with one hand still squeezing Mia's left buttcheek, I began to stroke my steel-hard erection. As I manhandled her ass and my dick, Mia reached between her thighs and began massaging her pussy, all the while looking over her shoulder at me, her eyes travelling from my lust-glazed face down to my swollen shaft and back again. Soon, the two of us were panting heavily as we masturbated together. Even in the cool of the indoors, the air felt hot and thick and we were both sweating as we abused our genitals. I could almost smell Mrs Bragg's pussy juice and my throbbing erection began leaking copious pre-cum.

"Why don't you smear a little of that pre-cum on my ass, Alex?" said Mia, her heavy-lidded eyes looking down at my oozing member. "Every little bit helps, you know."

"Yes, Mrs Bragg," I managed, between pants, causing her to chuckle again. With a pounding heart, I gripped my pulsing cock and pushed the glans up against the wrinkled skin of her anus. Squeezing my turgid member vigorously, I watched through lust-drunk eyes as clear, slimy pre-cum oozed from my cumslit and I couldn't stop from groaning as I smeared it over her winking anus.

Mia's voice came low and husky with desire; "Oh yes, that's it Alex... Good boy!"

Her hand was moving furiously now, mashing her clit with a desperate rhythm as I glazed her asshole with my pre. Despite my fevered state, I noticed her sphincter flexing and winking in time with her ragged breathing. Suddenly, Mia gasped loudly and her ass quivered as her climax tore through her - her shudders of pleasure causing her asshole to flex just as I was pushing against it with the swollen head of my cock. Time came to a stop as I felt the crown of my phallus pop past her sphincter to lodge inside her ass.

"Nngh!" I groaned in pleasure at the tight warmth, before realising what had happened.

Mia was still cumming, and I could feel her anal muscles wringing the head of my dick. I grit my teeth hard and froze, struggling to keep from pumping my jizz into her ass. Momentarily unable to speak, Mia just kept panting heavily as she rode out the remainder of her orgasm with my cockhead gripped in her butt. The sensation was beyond exquisite. Each throb of her climax caused her sphincter to crush my swollen glans in a blissful hug. I strove to keep from thrusting my hips, my willpower waging an epic war to prevent my cock from pouring my seed into the deliciously tight anus that was cupping the tip of my penis. It was all for naught. Mrs Bragg's ass felt too good. My poor penis couldn't take it, said 'Fuck you' to my willpower, and exploded.

My seed boiled out of my cock in powerful spurts, pumping blast after blast of sloppy jism into the tight sheath of Mrs Bragg's ass. I shuddered weakly as I basted her anal walls with my ejaculate, slumping forward against her back and unconsciously bringing my hands up to grip her sweat slick titties hard as I filled her bowels with my seed. Eventually, like one final explosion at a fireworks display, my cock pumped its final dose of sticky white cum into Mia's butt and fell silent.

I released my hands from the death-grip they had on Mrs Bragg's hefty breasts and staggered back to lean against the kitchen island. My cock popped free from Mia's grasping anus, chased by a small spurt of hot jizz which smeared itself in her asscrack as I leaned heavily on the counter.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs Bragg!" I gasped.

Mia seemed anything but upset. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. "It's fine, darling. That was really good." The sumptuous woman in front of me then turned and picked up the buttplug on the counter next to her. "Besides, now I'm definitely lubed up enough back there for this bad boy. C'mon, we're not done yet."

Still breathing hard, I followed Mia as she led me over to the adjoining living room. With a pleased sigh, she lay down on the large, white leather couch, her tits mashed against the cool surface and her delectable buttocks raised slightly. "Alright, Alex, seeing as my legs are a little wobbly, would you mind pushing this beast into my asshole, now that you've so kindly got it nice and slippery?"

I couldn't help but grin impishly. "Of course, ma'am. Can't be leaving a job half finished, now, can we?"

Still grinning like the lucky fool I was, I took the mammoth anal plug from Mia. She helpfully reached back and spread her asscheeks apart as I climbed up on the couch between her legs. As she pulled her gorgeous round cheeks apart, a small, airy fart escaped her slightly gaped sphincter, accompanied by a sloppy bubble of my seed.

"Pardon me!" she exclaimed, giggling.

"Not at all, Mrs Bragg," I said, laughing along with her and gently placing the blunt head of the silicone toy against the cum-smeared entrance to her ass.

With deliberate slowness, I rubbed the plug against her ass, coating it liberally with my own cum as it oozed from Mia's butthole until it's clear surface was slick and slippery. Then I began the slow, arduously fantastic task of pushing it into her butt. I watched, fascinated, as Mia's sphincter slowly opened before the plug's inexorable progress, the dark hole plainly visible through the clear material the plug was made of. Before me, Mrs Bragg was moaning and breathing heavily once more, making her sphincter wink, and I timed my pushes with the flexing of her asshole until, with one final pulse of her ring of muscle, the wide base of the toy popped into her butt. Mia released her buttocks and lay there panting as I admired my handiwork. The glass-like plug left Mrs Bragg's asshole looking like it was continually gaping - a black hole of pleasure that I had so recently filled with cum.

"Thanks so much, Alex," said Mia.

I stood up and grinned back at her again. "I feel like I should be thanking you! I've never done anything like that before. That was awesome."

"Well, I may need some help again while Hank's away. Do you think you could manage coming over a couple of times a week to lend a hand?"

"No problem, Mrs Bragg! You just let me know when you need me!"

Mia ran her eyes over my nude body, her gaze coming to rest on my dick. The process of inserting the huge buttplug into her godsent ass had teased it to attention once more. "Well, we can't be sending you home like that, can we? What kind of host would I be?" I couldn't stop grinning stupidly as she rolled onto her back and gave me a perfect view of her heavy bosom. "Get over here, young man. You can use 'Mrs Bragg's' titties to rub one out before you go. Just a quickie though!"

Needing no further encouragement, I climbed over Mia's stomach and began stroking my achingly hard shaft with one hand while reaching down to grope those epic breasts with the other. Mrs Bragg's nipples were small, hard, dark nubs on the peak of each sublime, jiggling mountain, and I couldn't believe how great they felt as I squeezed and manhandled them. I could have played with them happily for a year. Eventually, though, Mia literally took things into her own hands and wrapped the heaving globes around my prick, encasing the blissed out organ in velvety warmth, before telling me to 'fuck her tits like she knew I needed to'.

I did as I was told, and began to buck my hips, leaning over Mrs Bragg's head and gripping the armrest of the couch for support. Stuffed into the tight, smooth, hot crevice of Mia's ample cleavage, my dick was in heaven, and I screwed my eyes shut to try and prolong the near-religious experience. It could not last, though.

"Go on, Alex, pump that cum out for Mrs Bragg." Mia's words were exquisite torture. "Let Mrs Bragg see how much jizz you've got. Spray your hot seed all over my titties."

The woman was a force to be reckoned with. She knew exactly how to get me going. Before I could tell it to calm the fuck down and take its time exploring its new home, my cock spasmed and began ejaculating, leaving me a grunting, hopeless mess above Mrs Bragg, my hips pumping erratically against the smooth, sweaty, brown cushion of Mia's tits as I filled her cleavage with sloppy ropes of cum. Having just unloaded in her ass, I was amazed at how much jizz my violently spasming dick managed to pump between her boobs - the sloppy, white liquid oozed from her cleavage and even splattered her neck. I watched through a post-coital haze as Mia let her melon sized breasts fall away from my now weakly pulsing shaft, their brown skin smeared and glistening with my slimy ejaculate.

The gorgeous woman reached out a long finger and scooped a dollop of my cum off her collarbone, lifted it to her lips and licked it up before flashing me a sultry smile. "You're a good kid, Alex. You don't mind seeing yourself out now, do you? I think I might just take a nap after all that."

By the time I was seated behind the wheel of the BMW and pulling out of the Braggs' driveway, I was still grinning like an idiot. I'd cum two times that morning, but the memory of Mrs Bragg lying on the couch, big brown titties covered in my spunk, with a huge buttplug keeping even more of my seed in the warm confines of her anus, caused my cock to throb once more. It was shaping up to be one hell of a summer.

12