Keily's Plant

Story Info
She finds an unusual plant.
11.1k words
4.6
710.3k
817
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Rouge Lurker. All the characters are over 18 years old even if not specifically mentioned in the story.

*

Chapter One: The Discovery

Keily liked to explore the corridors and rooms of the large old castle where she had lived for the past two years. The property was a huge building donated to the city by an eccentric millionaire several years ago, and part of the castle was adapted to be used as the state college.

The teenager was enjoying the first days of her vacation, wandering around the eastern wing. That side of the castle hadn't been used for a long time and it looked completely abandoned. The corridors were dusty and most of the doors were locked. But this represented no problem for Keily, sneaky little girl as she was, she had managed to obtain a master key and there wasn't a door she couldn't open. She knew that most of the rooms were used at one time or another and there were interesting objects left behind. Keily had a big collection of antiquities in her room and she wanted to find a new one that day.

She entered a room that was filled with luxurious furniture. Heavy curtains covered the windows and part of the walls. The young woman saw a small door on the left wall that was partially blocked by a cabinet. She used all her strength to push it away, and then opened the door. In the other side, Keily encountered a stairway that led downwards about two floors and she could barely distinguish a dim light at the bottom.

Keily was a little afraid to go inside but the curiosity was much stronger than her fears and she started to walk down carefully until she reached the last steps. She ended up in a large room, almost empty, and it had just one small window that let the sunlight travel down to a square meter in the center of the room. The beam of light illuminated an object that projected up from the floor resembling some sort of cactus. There were also three large sofas draped with white sheets Opposite to the window was a huge mirror that covered the wall completely.

Keily found a light switch and turned it on, hoping there was at least one working light bulb. To her surprise, the room lit up almost like a stadium. There were light bulbs everywhere and she confirmed, a little disappointed, that there was nothing in the room with the exception of the 'cactus' and the sofas.

As the teen walked closer, she realized that the object was indeed some sort of plant, but it was not a cactus. It had a green colored watermelon-size sphere resting on the ground, surrounded by smaller bright yellow balls all around its circumference. The big sphere had a rosy shaft straight up, about twelve inches long and two inches wide, ending with a wider head that resembled a ... penis? Keily was not an innocent girl and she was amazed by her discovery. This plant definitely looked like a man's big cock.

This can't be real, she thought.

She leaned forward to look more closely at the phallus; the surface was leathery and slightly oiled. She touched it with one finger and ...it was warm!

It must be the sunlight, she rationalized.

When she retrieved her finger, the spot where she had touch the cylinder had turned bright red. Wow! She smelled her finger and it emanated a sweet scent. She leaned even closer to the plant to sniff deeply. The smell was intoxicatingly delicious. Then, she saw a drop of an oily fluid that was slowly sliding down from the tip of the tube. This startled her for a moment but the scent filling her nose was so good, that she felt an unexplainable urge to examine the fluid. To taste it. Only a little bit. She took a drop of the oil on her finger and hesitantly put it on the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed, "It tastes as good as it smells!"

Keily admired her new discovery until she looked up at the window and realized that it was getting dark. Remembering that most of the way back to her room was not illuminated, she decided to call it off for the day.

* * *

Later that day, the teen was lying on her bed thinking about her find. She moved her finger close to her nose from time to time, so she could smell the sweet scent that refused to fade away. Keily felt excited and was unable to sleep. She didn't know what had turned her on so much, but the fire growing in her pussy had to be alleviated.

Since she was one of the older resident girls, she had a room of her own and it gave her the privacy she needed right at that moment. She moved one hand under her panties and with her other hand grabbed one of her small breasts. The teen started to massage her clit and squeeze her nipple until both were fully erect and sensitive. Her breathing became heavy and she started to moan quietly while her hands move increasingly faster over her tender parts. Even then, she still moved her finger close to her nose to smell the exquisite odor of the plant. She pinched her engorged nipple as she inserted two fingers into her wet cunt. Her hand was working frantically in her tight cavity. It took her only a few minutes to reach her peak and explode in a long orgasm that brought the relaxation she needed. She fell sleep quickly afterwards.

* * *

The next day, after a light breakfast, Keily ran to the eastern wing of the castle, eager to visit her newfound treasure. When she opened the door at the top of the stairs, the breeze flowing out of the room was impregnated with the delicious scent. She took a deep breath, filling her lungs, and ran downstairs to meet her new toy. When Keily got close to the plant, she observed that the oil that covered the tube was thicker. There were several streams of fluid sliding from the top, down the shaft and reaching the big sphere below, which was also coated. She leaned forward, just one inch away from the tube and inhaled deeply, saturating her lungs with its scent. Then, she couldn't resist the lure to daringly lick the glossy shaft. As the tip of her tongue touched the oily surface, a torrent of delightful sensations shot out from her tongue into her brain and she blacked out for a few seconds.

When Keily came back to her senses, she was grabbing the tube with both hands and had the top of the rosy stick inside her mouth. She was sucking hard on the head of the pole as she squeezed its body below. She couldn't understand why she was doing that but she just couldn't stop, even knowing that it could be dangerous. Keily began to eagerly swallow to oil that emerged out of the plant's tube. She began to feel increasingly horny until she was at the point that she felt about to explode. Her panties were damp with vaginal juices, which started to dribble down her inner thighs. Keily started to feel dizzy and, with her last shred of will, she lifted her head away from the phallus just in time to prevent falling forward.

Keily was breathing heavily and her head was spinning. Even the slight touch of her thin t-shirt on her painfully erect nipples sent waves of pleasure through her body. She stood beside the plant looking down, staring at it, submerged in a trance. The plant seemed to look back at her, with its phallus straight up and the little black hole in the center of its bulbous head. The plant was inviting her to mount it, to fill her vacant, overheated pussy with its warm and leathery pole.

One thought formed in Keily's dazed mind, as if it was not her own,

'Copulate... '

Keily could not stand it any longer and urgently removed her shorts and panties, then stepped forward and stood just above the shaft of the plant. She was not sure about what she was doing but the urge to ease the fire in her pussy was too intense. She wasn't reasoning any more. Almost robotically, she started to lower herself onto the plant's rod.

When the oily tip of the tube touched her pussy lips, a jolt of electricity traveled across Keily's body making her legs feeble. She fell down a few inches, forcing the wider top section of the tube to spread her cunt lips and penetrate her vaginal cavity. She screamed in ecstasy, trying to maintain her vertical position, with nothing to hold on to except for the phallus itself. It took her a few minutes to overcome the initial bliss, and then she kept moving down, letting the long shaft move deeper inside of her lubricated pussy, little by little, until it was completely engulfed.

It felt so incredibly good. After a moment of enjoying being stretched so widely, she started to move up and down, making half squats. The pleasure increased and she began to pant louder and louder. She knew her climax was close and she began to move faster. Up and down. Up and down. The head of the plant was slamming against her cervix and this was a new feeling for her. She had never felt so full in her life. She had never been penetrated so deeply before. Keily knew the oncoming orgasm was going to be huge. It was close now. Closer...

"Ahh... Ahh... Ahhhh... Ahhhhh....................AAAHHHggggg"

An explosion of lights shot behind her eyes. Her brain lost contact with reality, transporting the girl to a different world. In the back of her mind she felt some pain, but it was soon overridden by more pleasure, almost unbearable pleasure. She wanted to stay like this forever... she blacked out again.

When Keily regained consciousness, she was on her knees over the carpeted floor. The large green sphere of the plant was placed between her legs, but the rosy tube was nowhere to be found. It took her a moment to comprehend that the long shaft was buried inside of her! She could feel the warm tube expanding her insides. Keily became frightened for a moment. How was this possible? She wanted to move away but she was impaled so deeply that it was impossible. The rod was buried up to her belly. Surprisingly, the sensation was not unpleasant at all. She saw her own reflection on the mirror in front of her. She could see the wide shaft coming out of the big bulb and immediately disappearing between her pussy lips.

She remembered the size of the long pole, now embedded inside of her, and this excited and scared her at the same time. She was amazed that twelve inches of plant cock could fit inside of her tiny body. She moved her hands from her pelvis to her abdomen, pressing her fingers over her soft skin, trying to determine how deep to cock was but then, unexpectedly, the big green ball below her started to vibrate and the shaft along with it. Keily gasped as she clearly felt the vibration moving up her pussy to her cervix and then up to her womb. Her eyes opened wide at the new sensation and in a matter of seconds she was moaning again and pushing herself up and down, or at least trying. Her whole body was quivering at the plant's rhythm and her pleasure grew once again at a rapid pace.

Soon after, she felt the hint of another orgasm growing inside of her. It was getting closer. . Keily was now craving it, as she knew now what it meant to have a real orgasm. She was almost there... just seconds away... suddenly the shaft stopped vibrating. Everything stood still for an instant; and then, she heard a spurting sound within her body and she felt something hot flooding her womb. She felt the heat expand inside of her, all around her belly, moving down her uterus until it reached her vagina. Keily looked down with the last bit of consciousness she had left and observed how a white fluid leaked out of her pussy. Her mind went blank as the overwhelming new sensation drove her over the edge and another mind-blowing climax discharged within her with full force. Her slim body shook as wildly as the shaft that impaled her allowed it. The teen's legs clenched the sphere between them, sending more fluid up the shaft and inside her womb. Finally, it was too much for her weakening resistance and she fell unconscious.

Keily woke up a while later, laying on the carpet beside the strange plant. It took her a moment to remember what had happened to her. She looked at the long, erect phallus that minutes earlier had been inside of her.There was a thick layer of a white sticky fluid spread all around her, being absorbed slowly into the old rug. She sat on the floor, still feeling dizzy, and immediately noticed that the same white substance that surrounded her body, was leaking out of her pussy. It was then when she remembered being filled with cum by the plant. She touched her belly, but there was nothing unusual, just a little tickle inside her flooded vagina. She had a fantastic feeling of satisfaction. In fact, she had never felt better.

Keily looked at the plant and wondered about its origin. She could not believe that she had never heard before about a plant like this. Certainly, something capable a pleasing a woman so well should be famous. Deciding that she had to share her discovery with her best friend Martha, she stood up, put her clothes back on, and stumbled up the stairs.

Ten minutes later she entered her room but she felt too tired to look around for Martha. She decided to take a quick nap first. She could share her secret a little later.

Chapter Two: The Worm

When Keily woke up, it was almost dusk. She had slept practically all day. A little woozy, she sat on the bed and the feeling of her panties rubbing against her clit made her body shiver with pleasure. She was puzzled as her clit had never been so sensitive before. In fact, she realized that she was in such heightened state of arousal, that she could hardly hold back the need to jump on the bedpost and impaled herself on all of its length.

Keily put on a small bathrobe and walked out of her room into the empty hall. Since most girls had already left for vacations, when she walked inside the study room the only person there was Beth. She was an introverted young girl wearing thick glasses that masked her beautiful blue eyes.

When Beth realized that Keily had entered the room, she quickly closed the book she was reading, trying to hide it. Keily saw this and approached the teen, asking,

"What are you reading Beth?"

"Nothing," the teenager answered. "I mean... just a book".

"Let me see it," Keily said and grabbed the book before Beth could react.

"Ohh, look at this...'The Joy of Sex,'" Keily said mockingly.

Beth nervously tried to justified it, "No... I just..."

"Look girl! If you want to learn about sex you can't read about it. You have to experience it!" Keily said with an aggressive tone.

Keily looked at the embarrassed girl for a moment and then, almost instinctively, she grabbed Beth by the head and kissed her forcefully in the lips. The astonished teen managed to push Keily away, but not before feeling a probing tongue inside her mouth. Beth stumbled, falling backwards to the floor and knocking herself on the head.

Keily was somewhat surprised at her own behavior but she felt so horny that she couldn't help it. She was breathing heavily, looking down at the helpless teen lying unconscious on the floor. Keily had never been into girls; but, watching Beth's beautiful face, with her full lips partially open, she was so tempting; almost impossible to resist. Out of nowhere, an image formed in her mind and she knew exactly what to do. Keily pulled off her already damp panties and knelt down, straddling Beth's face. Then she placed her hot pussy over her friend's mouth and the feeling of the young teen's warm breath blowing at her soaked cunt felt so incredibly good that an orgasm started to build up fast within her.

Suddenly, Keily gasped as she felt a strong contraction in her belly. Her muscles pressed inward, moving down to her pelvis. She remained still for a moment trying to sort out this new sensation. It felt like an orgasm but not quite. Then she felt another contraction. Stronger this time. Keily's heart jolted with amazement by this delightful sensation. Before she could recover, a third contraction shook her body and clouded her mind.

Keily was now in some sort of trance, her eyes partially open, staring forward. The spasms continued for a few minutes. Within her haziness, she felt something sliding down her womb and into her vaginal cavity. She moaned. She couldn't move but she didn't want to move. It felt so good. All the time, her crotch remained firmly attached to Beth's face.

Keily's pussy became full from the inside while a white warm substance flowed out and dampened her cunt lips. Keily heard a squishy sound as her slit stretched open and something slipped out of her, pressing against Beth's mouth and forcing its way in. The semi-conscious teen began to struggle as she was having trouble breathing but Keily didn't care about anything but her own bliss. An overwhelming feeling of pleasure possessed Keily's mind as the final orgasm approached relentlessly.

Then it happened. Keily exploded in ecstasy, her legs trembling around Beth's head and another gush of fluid pouring out of her.

As the delightful sensation slowly faded and Keily's mind was freed, she was able to lift her body and look down at her innocent friend. The brunette's mouth was overflowing with a white fluid that looked very much like sperm. Beth's eyes were half open with a blank stare. A gratifying sense of fulfillment rushed in Keily's brain and she moved away from Beth.

After a short rest, Keily felt completely recuperated. Unfortunately, Beth showed no signs of recovering from her semi-conscious state. Keily grabbed the teen's body and pulled her up, trying to wake her. Beth slowly came back to consciousness and tried to stand up, helped by her college mate. Beth managed to stand unsteadily.

"Beth? Are you ok?" Keily asked

"I'm ok. I feel tired," Beth responded, unaware of what just happened to her. Her eyes still looked vacant.

"Come on. Let's go to my room," Keily said.

Beth followed her obediently and lay down on Keily's bed.

Keily undressed her friend, and immediately after, the young woman fell sleep.

* * *

A few hours later, almost at midnight, Beth woke up, this time fully conscious. She was wearing just her panties. Keily woke up too and sat on the bed, turning the light on.

"What happened? Where am I?" Beth asked.

"You are in my room," Keily responded "You fell down in the library and knocked yourself out".

"Oh yes, I remember," Beth said, rubbing her head.

Beth also remembered the book she was reading before that. She blushed noticeably, looking around the room.

"Don't worry. I put the book away," Keily calmed her.

"Thanks..." Beth answered barely audible. She sat on the bed too, resting her back on the headboard.

"Keily, why did you kiss me?" Beth asked.

"I don't know. I just couldn't help it. Did that scared you?" Keily answered.

"Yes...I mean...I don't know," Beth said, lowering her head.

Keily observed that Beth's nipples were erect, showing an unexplained excitement. She reached out and caressed one of Beth's nipples with the back of her fingers. Beth gasped and opened her eyes wide but she didn't move. Keily kept her hand caressing Beth's creamy breast. The young girl stayed still, looking at Keily's hand working delicately. The inexperienced teen, who was, by then, breathing heavier, felt a fire growing and intensifying in her groin.

Keily bowed her head forward, licking Beth's oversensitive nipples. This made the teen moan and arch her back, pushing her tit against Keily's face. Keily began to nibble the swollen teat as Beth grabbed her friend's head, pulling her closer. It was the first time someone touched Beth's breast and the teen had mixed emotions. She believed it was wrong to be caressed by another woman; but it felt so good, and she just lacked the strength or will to push Keily away.

Keily began to move down Beth's body, pushing the sheets away, until she was over her crotch where she pulled her panties aside and started biting and sucking her clit. Beth jerked and automatically spread her legs. Her friend's tongue was sending her closer to heaven every second. Beth feelings of guilt began to dissipate. She wanted more; she needed more. Keily's tongue moved up and down Beth's pussy lips and around her clit, then she nibbled it gently with her teeth like a true expert, giving no mercy to the teen.