Keira Knightley Wails Dirty Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept on denying the claims though. She persisted in trying to convince me that she was an ice skating champion named Ivanova. But all I could concentrate on was her amazing face, legs and rest of her body. I was smitten by her charms!

"Look...yeah? Am I speaking English here, Frankie?! I know I'm well fit, so what!?? I was just in the olympics. Haven't you ever seen a pretty woman before, you sad cunt?"

"It's just incredible! If you're not Keira Knightly, you're a doppelgänger for her! Just admit it," I insisted, shaking my head.

"See, I'm getting a bit flustered by all this!! Do I look like I can act? I'm a figure skater! Fuck!!" She shrieked, standing her ground, cutely stamping one of her dusty Converse shoes against the kitchen tiles.

She looked embarrassed, guilty. Like I had called her out on a lie. Maybe she was telling the truth, or maybe she was in an Oscar worthy performance just for me. It wasn't going as planned for either of us.

"Either that or you just wanna' remain anonymous, sweetheart. Don't worry! I won't tell nobody. I'll even take you out for a date and sing to you, be your knight in shining armor for just one night!" I said, winking.

I just couldn't help myself. As nice as men can be ...we're not eunuchs! A brother had to try his luck on an angel like that....I knew I was acting like an idiot.

"Right! Listen, mate! Fuck off! You can fuck, right off!! Not interested, alright!" She cried as she paced the floor of the kitchen checking her wristwatch.

"Where are you Archie and Abigail! They said they would be right back!!" The girl cried.

"You have such a bad temper, cutie!"

"Abigail and Archie told me about you! Stop takin' a piss, you creep! I didn't want to believe it from them, but then again, you might just be a nutter! You went out with Gracie Ipswich and broke her heart, poor girl! All you musicians are nutters!!" She said in a half-giggle.

"I'm not even teasing you, I'm serious. Maybe you have a temper because you need a man in your life, honey!"

"Right...you think this is your own personal dating service, yeah? This ranch...yeah? Abigail and Archie are my pimps...yeah? So, you think you can just help yourself and shag all the birds that come and stay here with them, do you? ...That it, then??" She pressed, angrily sort of stamping her feet.

I folded my arms, she folded hers. She looked down over me. Incensed. Huffing. Her nostrils widened. I felt like I was on an episode of a night-time soap opera. The whole experience was surreal for me. That whole chapter in my life with the Hobbs was surreal...

"Well..." I was about to make a bigger idiot out of myself.

Luckily, Abigail and Archie walked into the kitchen just as our argument was about to get...hotter.

Chapter 3.2

I knew that she had drawn a line in the sand. Although I wanted to leave now, I couldn't. I had started something by flirting with her. It wasn't long before the four of us were eating breakfast together. I knew they could probably tell that things were strained between myself and .....whoever this person was.

"He thinks I'm Keira Knightley, Abigail. Here we go again!!" Veronica stated aloud as I cut into the eggs with a fork.

The ladies then continued to carry on a conversation about what strange people musicians were. I began to ask Archie about his tennis injury and how he adjusted his continental grip and rehabilitated his shoulder.

He had hurt it back in the day, but had begun implementing a two-handed back-hand. Usually players are one-handers or two-handers but not Archie. I was trying to change the topic.

"Veronica's Abigail's God-child, Frankie. She comes here to get away from the masses and to see us. She's a sweet girl and we love having her visit," stated Archie.

"Veronica and our daughter are also childhood friends, Frankie. It's a shame that Veronica isn't at Cambridge with Astrid now, but her career at skating took off" Abigail declared.

We were sitting in a circle around a small dinette table in the kitchen. The Hobbs and myself...and this woman. The Hobbs had picked up croissants from the town bakery and Veronica finished serving everyone her chocolate and strawberry toast, scrambled eggs, and the croissants.

"Yes, she so often gets mixed up with Keira Knightley and ....you get Natalie Portman a lot too, don't you, Ronnie?" Added Archie.

"Yes, I do! I'm just plain ol' Veronica....see!!" She assured, biting her toast. She was even covertly winking at Abigail assuming I wouldn't notice. She had lifted her specs and just let them drop again.

"This is rather good, sweetheart. Your skills in the kitchen are truly improving!" Cried Abigail.

"Sorry...Abigail. I tried cooking this recipe from Jamie Oliver but I truly am hopeless. I trust that you are being serious. My lunches tend to always end in tears back home.

"Well, not everything ends in tears, you silly!" Cried Archie.

"I think Frankie there should appreciate what that feels like! Especially when he tries getting a date. Doesn't that always end in tears, Frankie?!" Veronica asked, teasingly.

She and the Hobbs burst out into laughter at my expense but I just kept eating.

"This isn't too bad! Whoever says actresses can't cook has to meet you!" I cried, only to get hit in the eye by a shooting cherry tomato flung by the girl.

"This isn't so bad. Thank you, Keir....errr Veronica" Archie said, winking at me. Everyone was looking suspicious until Abigail broke the silence. I started to think that this was all becoming a game.

"Veronica, why don't you do the dance for us...the one you did in Japan and were practicing the last time you were here" Abigail blurted out.

"Okay, but Archie has to join in!"

"I'll be glad to try, lead the way," cried Archie.

"Let me be of help there, Veronica," Abigail said, helping their visitor move one of the chairs out of the way.

The sexy... figure-skater then proceeded to warm herself up... She unzipped her track-top, relaxing in place, gyrating her head around her shoulders in tiny circles.

Under her track-top she was wearing a very white, quite low-cut jersey-style tank top with a print of Ziggy Stardust on the chest; her beautiful breasts dangling and swinging sensually underneath, nipples protruding under the material.

The white tank was barely covering the band on her shorts and it afforded a scant peek at just the tip of her panties. The panty waistband against her milky pelvis had a pink bow just over the elastic band of her blue soccer shorts. Her milky thighs, warm with the sun, had a pinkish tint just under the hems of her shorts.

"Adjust your shorts, Veronica. And Frankie, stop looking at Ronny's knickers, you silly!" Cried Archie, embarrassing me. He was like that. The girl smiled back at them not even bothering to adjust her shorts like Archie told her to.

"Well, he's probably never seen one of these up close!" Veronica added.

After we saw her sling her jacket over a chair, I couldn't help but glance at her side-boobs peeking out of the margins of her tank. The flesh on her smooth little tits spilling a bit as the ovals hung from her torso.

It was always hot inside the compound and I could tell that her body was sweaty. I breathed in her delicious scent. She gave off a sweet smell. She untied the bandana releasing her brown, face-framing curtain bangs and they fell down at the sides of her sensual face in loops close to her sexy lips.

Archie and Abigail started clapping. The girl winked before she started dancing...

She certainly could move! The scant flesh on her thighs rippling with every movement. The visible thong print underneath her shorts stretched in the sunlight.

"Oh, my! Oh, my! Look away, gentlemen," Abigail said, clapping for her.

This delicate girl then turned her nose upward after making eye contact with me and began twirling her feet about in her Converse like a ballerina, then shimmied around close to us like a sultry cabaret dancer on stage.

The way that she moved was almost tantric, her gaze bewitching. That her horn-rimmed glasses had stayed in place was a miracle. What perfect balance.

She kept her joints loose, arching her back, thrusting the orbs of her breasts under her low-cut jersey, sort of belly-dancing or maybe moving more like a femme fatale. She began summoning Archie to join her.

Archie started spinning her around after taking her hand, twirling her. They then sauntered and danced sloppily together, Archie following her lead.

"Sing with me! Sing with me Archie! Sing! ...We are on a ship at sea! The treasure on our island shall be! You, sir! Doom, sir! On the plank! To the sea! ...o sea, o sea!!"

"We are on a ship at sea! The treasure on our island shall be! You, sir! Doom, sir! On the plank! To the sea! ...o sea, o sea!!" Archie repeated.

They mouthed similar words back and forth for a while as Archie held onto her. Shoulder to shoulder, they danced together until his arm started hurting.

"No, I can't go on. That old tennis injury just flared up again this morning. I have been playing alone because Frankie's away all the time. It's double the strain, my beauties," Archie cried, blowing kisses to his wife and to the vampy girl.

"You better sit back down, Veronica. Or Archie might just leave me! Don't the men who dance with you go crazy?! You should have seen Frankie's face!!" Cried Abigail, making me blush.

They were getting me back for avoiding them after the breakup from Gracie. They were being classically passive-aggressive

The girl's face lit up as her feet kept on dancing and twirling. She and Archie giggling uncontrollably.

"But that was fun, my darling!" Archie declared out of breath and finally sitting back down.

"That's lovely, Veronica. But it's too seductive, sweetheart. Weren't you playing, Guinevere?" Cried Abigail with a naughty grin.

"Yes, but it was a very rustic take on the story. It was cut out anyway."

"Sounded more like a pirate song to me!" I said, earning myself two more cherry tomatoes, and counting. One hit me on the the nose, the second one bounced off my head, and another missed.

"Ok! I think I should be going now! Have some real work to do!"

I bent over and saw the floor under me was littered with a dozen or so tiny cherry tomatoes that this girl had flung. I carried them over to my plate and let them roll down into my empty bowl as I stared at the Hobbs. They all laughed at me.

"I'm sure we will miss you, Frankie!" 'Keira Knightley' cried as I took my leave.

Chapter 3.3

"And the sex?" Interrupted Carlo.

"Want me to describe it in more detail, is that it, you dirty old cuckoo??"

Carlo sniggered.

"It was the most lurid, sexy dream I had in all my life, precisely because it was induced by a demon!"

"Why don't you tell me more..."

To start with, the air all around me smelled like a garden of fresh flowers throughout the course of the dream. My senses were hijacked. The incubus had me.

After wrestling with the pirate character, I asked it a question in my dream...what this all meant and who she was. I thought it was a stranded cabin boy or first mate from a lost pirate ship I had run into, a young man. But it turned out to be a sexy young nineteen year old woman disguised as a young man.

The name of the demon inducing my dream was Naamah but, in the dream, it took the form of Keira Knightley...it made itself look even sexier than the real Kiera Knightley.

".... shik tso kilet mao djo! You are hiding!!! Tell me your name at once, phantom!!" I cried within the dream. Several times I had been mouthing out this ancient prayer that rules over the spirits in the world they live in.

"You will know the name Naamah well enough when I dust ya' skull on the mast of my skip with me mates! I'll make ya' walk the plank, dog!!" The phantom cried out in the dream.

I later deduced with certainty that this was the actual name of the demon. Every being in the universe is given a name. And thus, the rule for a spirit is that it has to take the bait, no matter how bad it tastes. It must identify itself. Especially to a shaman, even one going through some personal issues!

"I'll make ya' walk the plank, matey!" The sexy pirate kept crying out in my dream.

"Yeah...Yo ho ho! Shiver me timbers, you silly idiot!" I answered in return just before disarming her completely!

I raised her up off the snow by yanking her arm roughly. She grunted and complained but gave into me and surrendered; her bare breasts hung loosely under her torn-up mariner shirt. I walked through the snow and practically dragged her back to my cottage by the collar of that shirt.

It was a ridiculous dream that soon turned romantic.

A heated war of taunts and words followed after I led her into the warmth of my cottage. I had saved her from the horrible snowstorm outside where she would have surely died of hypothermia and frostbite.

Soon I was holding the girl down against a couch in her wet clothes as she tried to kick and punch me. After an intense struggle the character changed its toon, declaring:

"Kind gentleman, I have come from a far away land bringing this body to please you in every way imaginable! It was all a ruse! I was made for you. Bed me now, here, " The silly caricature pathetically declared.

I had ignited the fireplace in the cabin to warm us both up. I also pulled some blankets off my bed and placed them over her naked shoulders to keep her warm. I only had on my leather pants. Our clothes were set near the fireplace to dry. Next thing I know, we are just going for it.

She gradually began to undress me. I was carried away. Her face looked so sensual and pale. Her eyes looked similar to the eyes of a lizard in the way that she seemed to want me.

I kissed her almost violently, jamming my tongue deep into her mouth in order to taste her. Our lips continued to smack together roughly until mine became numb and swollen against hers, and yet we both didn't stop. I had ripped away whatever underwear was covering her love triangle.

She had on a black pair of sexy silk stockings that had been hiding under her harem pants, the straps of her thigh-highs clinging to her sweaty thighs.

I was sitting on a sofa in the cabin with her straddling my body as I leaned in toward her. After we began making out crazily, our hands all over each other's bodies, I just began thrusting myself deep inside her sweet pussy with my hips.

Her calves were lightly pillowed against her slim thighs on either side of me as she rode me. Her brown hair covering half her dragon-like gaunt face.

Her sensuality and looks seemed otherworldly and ignited all of my lust.

My sheets and blankets remained draped over her naked back as we continued to make love...Her face flushed and glistening.

I kept holding her firm waist over my bed-sheets as her plump cheeks raised and dropped down, her sweating breasts appeared to get larger as we fucked.

I kept pounding against her skinny torso until she let the blankets tumble over revealing her naked frame. She put her lips to my neck and was giving me a series of hickeys, suckling at my flesh. She had me seeing stars as she made her little sucking noises.

I was so deep inside her tight slit; her little pussy releasing and pouring her fertile nectar onto me. I kept on opening her thirsty gash that was bathing my ramming cock with her warm juices. I kept ramming back inside. Little did I know that my cock was being baptized with nectar from hell!

Her hips were roughly circling my lap; rivulets of sweat kept running down her back from her hair and her neck. I was licking the sweat from her neck and rippling breasts while roughly pinching her nipples.

I was deep inside her as I continued driving her over me...building, and building...ready to explode inside of her. My cock probably displacing her cervix with the swift, hard shots of my thrusts. So ready to splash her cervix with seed and fill her with babies.

My hands were groping, mashing together, slapping and fondling her bare heart shaped-ass. Keira was covered in her own sweet and building sweat...

"Aaaaah! God...KEIRA! My God! I am going to cum in you, sweetheart!!! Oh my God!" I cried, bracing myself as the refreshing feelings took over my whole being. I couldn't believe I called her Keira, but I did.

My brain began pulsing with plentiful surges of dopamine, nothing mattered in this blissful moment. It was a moment of creation. Demonic creation. Our moans kept escalating, slowly becoming one.

I froze. This wasn't the face I expected to see. It was Gracie looking back at me with my hand wrapped around her neck, not the girl whose poster was in all the movie theaters at the time. Gracie's sequin black eyes cloaked underneath the flesh of her thick and sensual exotic eyelids.

It would be the first of many dreams I would have where I would interface with this incubus named Naamah that looked exactly like Keira Knightley. This is how I was able to strike a deal with it to stop the dybbuk

"Did I hurt you boy" it would ask me several times a night. Gracie would often refer to me as "boy," in real life, but it was an English thing, nothing to do with race.

It was all I remember from some of the dreams because they were so horrible, I shut them out. I think that the demon would whisper this to me as I lay alone in the dark. At times I believe I even felt that the ground underneath me was rumbling.

I was getting a lot of sleep paralysis, but crazily, I didn't really care, and then I heard knocking at the door. It seemed to be a part of the dream. When I woke up, my heart was still racing.

I can still see the venomous jaws reaching for my face in my dream, there was so much work to be done ahead.

I woke up that morning with the real actress that played Elizabeth Swann at my door! My neck felt all hot, sticky and red from where the demon had been sucking. This was no fantasy! I had barely pushed out of the first dream waking up to the real Kiera Knightley really knocking on the door.

To Be Continued...

12