Keira's Nightie Ch. 02

Story Info
Keira displays a mischievous streak.
7.2k words
4.36
32.6k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bambi34567
Bambi34567
146 Followers

Perched on the edge of my bed, Keira's cumstained cotton panties in my hand, my heart pounds. I cannot possibly return them in this state, the stain is so glaringly obvious - and I certainly cannot keep them! If my step-mother, Nicole, comes in to tidy my room and finds them, I would be ostracised as some panty-sniffing, incestuous pervert by the whole family!

The only solution is to dispose of them. If Keira asks me about it, I'll deny all knowledge and say she must have misplaced them or something. I hear her now, in the shower, singing a slightly out-of-tune version of Lady Gaga's "Poker Face". Despite her having many talents, I must admit singing is not amongst them.

Without stopping to ruminate too long on whether or not my plan of outright denial constitutes gaslighting, I jump out of bed and throw on some socks, grey tracksuit bottoms, and a black t-shirt. I throw my comfy grey zip-up hoody on too and ball up the panties with the damp side facing inward before stuffing them in the right hoody pocket.

I slip out whilst Keira is still showering, figuring if I can get to the bin in the kitchen then I can shove the panties down underneath last night's dinner scraps and crisp packets, before taking it out and emptying it in the dustbin outside, never to be seen again. The floorboard creaks as I come to the top of the landing and head down, somewhat calmed now that I have a plan, but with my blood running hot knowing I still have to carry it out.

As I tread carefully down our beige carpeted stairs I lean for a listen over the white wooden bannister down into the hallway below. Can't seem to hear anything in the house but the running water from the shower and Keira's singing - lucky break. Our last three steps turn right at the bottom and open onto the hallway that ends at the front door to my immediate left, or I can continue straight on to the living room or take a right to the end of the hallway into the kitchen.

After sticking my head around the living room door, seeing our two brown leather double-seater sofas vacant and TV turned off, I turn right and head toward the kitchen. Just as I am about to enter I freeze as I hear the front door behind me unlock and swing open with a cold rush of air.

"Oh, hey James!" I hear Nicole's voice behind me, breathless. "I didn't know you were off work today." She says as she closes the door behind her.

I turn and see my step-mother, brunette hair like Keira's up in a bun, in her pink fluorescent running gear. She has the whole kit, fluffy headband and sweatbands, black thermals beneath for running in the cold Winter weather.

"Uhh, hey, Nicole." I stammer. "You... Been for a run?" I cringe at the awkwardness of the question.

"Yeah... How'd you guess?" She laughs it off, showcasing a horseshoe of pearly white teeth between her full red lips, and kicks off her running shoes on our brown 'welcome' mat. "I tell you, it's getting real cold out there now. I might have to borrow your hoody for my next run!"

I try to avoid actively gulping at the thought and attempt a cool chuckle that comes out as a too-loud laugh.

"Oh boy, it uh... It sure is cold." I try a nonchalant lean against the hallway wall and stuff my hands deep in my hoody pockets to avoid her noticing the bulge of the panties. I'm so nervous it's a wonder I don't have a single cartoonish bead of sweat rolling down my forehead.

"Well it's warm at the shopping centre, and I booked today off so that me and Keira could do some Christmas shopping. You can come too, if you like?" She smiles at me, looking at me with her big dark hazel eyes, reminding me of Keira's, whilst she takes off her sweatbands.

Undeniably, Keira is hot, and hot in a gorgeous and freshly youthful way. However, it is painstakingly clear where she got her good looks from; her mother is like a mature, slightly taller, thirty-eight year-old version of her. She has a great, healthy complexion, having an interest in fitness and health that she was sure to impart onto her daughter along with her rich brunette locks. Her soft skin is usually kept browned from the sunbeds the two enjoy visiting together.

The similarities in their faces do not extend to the chest area, however - where Keira has her cute teenage B-cup titties, Nicole has heavy DD's. She usually jokes that they filled up in pregnancy and Keira never drank enough as a baby to deflate them. The case is the same around her ass and hips, retaining a little baby weight on her slim frame. Right now I feel somehow grateful that I recently nutted so that the cleavage caused by her sports bra and tight fitness wear isn't completely capturing my gaze.

"Shopping... Yeah, shopping sounds cool!"

Just say words to get her out of the way. I can think about what they mean later.

"Great!" Nicole smiles warmly. The sound of Keira's voice calling from the top of the stairs nearly makes me jump out of my skin.

"Mum! You back?"

"Yeah, honey! James is coming shopping with us, will you be ready soon?" Nicole calls back. I feel a dread hand grip my stomach as I hear a creak and Keira descending a couple of steps so she can pop her pretty face over the banister in her bathrobe, hair wrapped up in a light blue towel.

"You're coming for a girls day out, huh?" She teases, my cheeks reddening. If only they fucking knew what was in my pocket. Nicole giggles.

"Don't torment him, Keira!" Nicole comes over and pats my arm, which unbeknownst to her is attached to a hand which is currently in direct contact with her daughter's worn panties, which I have soaked with my cum. How has it come to this? In the cold light of day this looks really bad.

"Yeah, I'll come, uh... I just need some breakfast and stuff." My eyes are literally darting from one to the other now, hoping the dark-eyed and dark-haired gorgeous mother and daughter pair won't question my obvious weirdness. Nicole's proximity allows me to smell that same post-workout sheen of dampness that I smelled when Keira was close to me after her dance lesson a few days ago, and it causes a shameful flutter in my cock.

"Cool! Me too, will you make me some toast, James?" Keira asks, using a silver-sparkling fingernail to dig some water out of her ear.

"Keira! Take your finger out of your ear, it's not ladylike - and make your own toast. James isn't your slave." With that, Nicole winks at me as Keira rolls her hazel eyes and descends the stairs in her white bathrobe.

"I'll jump in the shower and we can leave in thirty minutes guys, sound good?"

"Yes, mother."

"Yeah, that's cool."

I wonder if I will ever be rid of this shameful mistake.

__________________________________

In the back of the car, hands still firmly lodged in my pockets, I mentally squirm and fidget around plans that will enable me to get out of sight of the two. I settle on the men's bathroom. I reason this works out even better, I'll just throw the panties in the toilet with no chance of them being traced back to me.

In the front, Nicole and Keira are singing along to Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream", both in the same obliviously off-key way. I allowed Keira to call shotgun so that I didn't have to sit in the front with my hands too obviously glued inside my pockets the whole way.

With my new plan solidified, I relax a little. Feeling the warm air from the car heater blowing pleasantly back at me, I take my hoody off and roll it up tightly, placing it next to me on the middle seat.

"Just have to stop for some petrol." Nicole says as she pulls in beside a Jet petrol station pump and the faint but oddly comforting smell of petrol fumes wafts into the car. She switches the engine off and goes outside to fill up, leaving me and Keira inside, me sitting behind the driver's seat. She puts her chair back a little and puts her size 4 sneakers up on the dashboard, reclining. Her stylish, black, ripped jeans show flashes of her smoothed tanned thighs and I wrench my gaze away as images come back into my head of seeing those gorgeous thighs spread in the mirror as the vibrator slipped between those perfect pink pussy lips as wet as morning dew. The image seems to have been seared into my brain forever, as well as those panting moans, and I can't believe it is the same teenager who hums innocently in the front seat now. In the rear-view mirror I glimpse her brow furrowing.

"James?" She asks inquisitively in her lilting voice.

"What's up?"

"What time did you get up this morning?"

I freeze. She's still looking down at her phone nonchalantly, from here if I don't look in the rear-view I just see her soft dark pony-tailed hair tumbling down over her thick blue Winter jumper.

"Uhh... When you got in the shower, it woke me up." I say slowly, trying to invent the path of my lie as I walk along it without tripping myself up.

"Oh. I didn't hear you get up, that's all." She goes back to texting on her phone.

I exhale in quiet relief. Keira shivers a little in her seat as Nicole forgot to leave us the heat on. Looking out the window I smile at her as she gives me a thumbs-up that the tank is full and heads inside to pay. Keira shivers again.

"Man, it's cold! She could have left us the heat on, at least." She turns in her seat, frowning, and spies my hoody. "I'm stealing that!"

My eyes widen.

"No!"

I'm a half second too late. Her hand darts out and grabs it and she throws it around her shoulders whilst sticking her tongue out like a teasing brat.

"You're a big strong guy, you can handle the cold!" She teases.

"K-Keira! No! I'm fucking cold too!" I shout, panicked, attempting to flail forwards but being restrained by my seatbelt locking.

"Well there's no need to swear." She giggles. My heart catches in my throat and the sparkly-silver nails of her hand glint in the cold daylight as she brushes over the fabric bulge in the right hoody pocket.

"What's this?" She looks puzzled. I am helplessly frozen in place, leaning forward against my seatbelt, mouth hanging open in a wordless preemptive attempt at an explanation that my hopeless brain can't even muster the words for.

Her hand emerges from the pocket in slow motion; a trail of scraggly white cotton material follows between her dainty thumb-and-forefinger grip. She frowns deeply, even more confused, then unfolds the creased material, her mouth opening in an OMG expression as she realises the partly crusty, partly still-damp item of clothing she holds in her hands is her own stolen and cumstained panties. The aired panties hum with the smell of my stale cum.

Time stands still for a solid minute. Mortified, I can only wonder if there is a selection of words in existence in the English language that I can arrange in the correct order to set this right. My attempts to will them into existence all fail. Keira is the one to break the silence.

"Wondered where I put these..." she whispers softly.

Her small, beautiful face looks at me over my shameful, horny mistake. She speaks again, more sternly. "You've got some explaining to do, James."

"Please, Keira, I will explain. I swear I will. Just don't tell Nicole. Please!" I beg. Keira raises an eyebrow. "I don't want everyone to think I'm some sex-crazed pervert." I say sadly, eyes brimming and watery. Keira smirks at me, a mischievous flash in her eyes.

"Only a sex-crazed pervert would do this though, wouldn't they? Jack off in their own step-sister's underwear?" She torments me with confidence now.

"Please, Keira. I swear it won't happen again." In the corner of my eye I catch Nicole emerge from the shop and head back towards the car, having grabbed a couple of drinks for us while she was in there. Keira follows my gaze and smirks evilly at me again, then turns and reaches down into the footwell of the car and pushes the balled-up panties deep into her handbag.

A cold waft as Nicole opens the driver's-side door breaks the paralysis spell and I sink slowly into the backseat after the most tense moment of my life. My cheeks are still burning red.

"Aw, it was nice of you to lend Keira your hoody." She stops for a minute and sniffs the air, frowning. "Weird smell in here... Anyway, I got us all something to drink for the ride. Coke or Fanta, James?" Nicole asks warmly.

"I'll take uhh... Fanta." I feel like a robot as I speak, like I'm hollowed out inside.

"Here you go. You're really red James, do you feel hot?" She hands me the drink and her soft, cool, motherly hand lingers against my forehead.

"No, I feel okay, I-"

"Actually, can I have the Fanta?" Keira interjects sweetly. Nicole looks at her, taking her hand back.

"I only bought one, with two Cokes sweetie-"

"You don't mind, do you, James? She raises her eyebrows at me with a smug expression.

"No..." I say meekly, and hand it to her. Nicole tuts, and apologetically passes me the Coke. Keira opens the Fanta and takes a long, deep swig, whilst her mother starts up the car. Then she half-turns to me, making sure her mother isn't watching, and licks around the rim of the Fanta bottle, before sucking the top wetly, her soft pink mouth leaving a trail of spit along the edge.

"Actually, James, you can have it if you want." She stretches the bottle out towards me, her spit still glistening atop the rim, my hoody sleeve baggy on her tanned slender arm dotted with dark beauty spots. Nicole huffs and shakes her head as she turns the key in the ignition.

"Make your mind up, Keira!" She exclaims, before getting the clutch down and the car rolling.

Keira raises her eyebrows at me expectantly again. I take the bottle and hand over the Coke. She stares at me and a slight smirk tugs at the corner of her mouth. I sigh and lift the bottle, firstly tasting the warm wet spit of her mouth sweetened by her cherry chapstick before the sparkling orange washes it down my throat. Guess I deserve that for hornily sucking down her pussy juices earlier... Although she doesn't need to know about that specific detail. Satisfied, Keira turns back around and twists open the Coke with a fizz, then hums along as the radio kicks in and we're back out on the road.

__________________________________

As we walk through the bustling centre of the mall I look around, still feeling quite dazed, dazzled by the huge Christmas tree fenced off in the middle of the welcome area. To either side are various small shops adorned with spray snow and Christmas lights, Greggs and newsagents and a watch repair place. Nicole stands in front of us and checks her watch.

"Okay guys, it's half past ten now. I'm going to get some stuff you're not allowed to see yet." She winks. "You two get what you need and we'll meet at the food court in, say, an hour?"

We both nod, Keira ever obedient and innocent, looking up at her mother like butter wouldn't melt, dark blue handbag slung over her shoulder matching the colour of her jumper. Having reclaimed my hoody, my hands dwell in the pockets once more.

"Alright, guys. Don't have too much fun!"

With that, Nicole races off into the crowd in the direction of Topshop. I slowly turn and drag my feet in the other direction.

"Well, then." Says Keira sweetly. "Where shall we go first?"

"Listen, Keira..."

"I think we'll have a quick look in Primark. You can walk and talk." She's really lording it over me now, knowing she holds my fate in the palm of her hand.

"Okay, look. This morning I didn't get up when you got in the shower." We fall in with a steadily moving stream of people, in the direction of Primark. "I got up before then. I... Heard you. I didn't mean to! Your door was left ajar, and I-I just..." I begin to run out of words as I quietly try to explain without anyone else in the crowd hearing. The whole time Keira has a look of smug satisfaction plastered on her face. She raises one eyebrow, matching my low tone.

"So you spied on me, huh?" She teases.

"I didn't mean to- but, yeah, I suppose. I'm sorry. But why was the door open? It wasn't when I entered the bathroom." I say in quiet exasperation, cheeks reddening.

"It's my door, if I want to leave it open I can." She smiles cruelly. This side of her is something I've never seen, and I know she is relishing it - but despite the torment I can't bring myself to dislike her because of her mesmerising beauty. "Hmm, let's go in here!"

She pulls me by the arm out of the crowd and into an Ann Summers, giggling naughtily. I go even redder and try to pull her out.

"Keira! If Nicole sees us here..." I say in angry hushed tones.

"Then I'll show her the panties you messed in, and say you dragged me in." She giggles again.

I look around. The shop is pretty bare apart from a woman rifling through some skimpy thongs, a lone attendant by the dressing rooms, and a shady fat guy over by some of the XL lingerie. The arousing scent of perfume hangs in the air. Warily I follow Keira as she skips deeper into the store and turns a corner where there are a range of sex toys on display.

"Hmm... So you saw me playing with one of these." She purrs, holding up a box with the same small black vibrator. "Did you like what you saw?"

My cheeks go hot with shame again, but the mental image makes my cock grow, and I pray that enough of the blood stays in my brain so I don't make another stupid decision.

"I said I'm sorry. You don't have to mess with me - give me the panties and I'll throw them away, we never have to speak of it-"

Her eyes light up with glee as she grabs another, larger box and shows it to me.

"I've wanted one of these for ages." There's a mischievous glint in her eyes. It's a pink Jessica Rabbit 10-speed vibrator, the kind with about 7 inches of length and rotating beads in the middle, along with the vibrating rabbit extension to make her clit tingle. She leans in close, and I smell her freshly washed flowery hair and intoxicating perfume. Her sugary breath is hot in my ear as she whispers:

"If you want to make it up to me... buy it for me."

I am taken aback - shocked. She pushes the box into my chest and walks away again, humming daintily, examining other selections of panties and lingerie. I feel stuck again, wanting to put the box back, but the fire in my loins at the idea of getting to glimpse Keira using this... Fuck.

Feeling eyes burning into my back I turn to see the shop attendant looking quizzically at me, as I am now indecisively clutching the boxed dildo to my chest, my sweaty palms feeling melded to the plastic case. I've never done anything like this before. Trembling slightly from the butterflies in my stomach, I lift my feet out of the quicksand I find myself stuck in and approach the counter. My voice shakes.

"Uh, just this one, p-please." I hold out my credit card shakily.

"Would you like it gift-wrapped?" She asks, punching numbers into the till, the purchase of a dildo such a bland occurrence for her she looks appropriately bored.

"What?"

"Would you like it gift-wrapped?"

"Um..." I shake my head. "No. Sorry."

"Would you like a carrier bag?"

"No. Um! Yeah, please." I seem to be dropping the spaghetti in every single encounter I have today. She bags it in a pink branded Ann Summers bag and I pay £35 for my step-sister's dildo. She drops a receipt in.

"Enjoy, sir. Next please." I walk off and try and scrunch up the bag to stuff inside my hoody. I wait outside, wiping my clammy hands on my tracksuit bottoms as I try to avoid eye contact with the steady stream of shoppers, wishing I didn't feel so damn out of my depth.

Keira emerges a few minutes later with a bag of her own and a big, cute smile on her face.

"So?" She asks excitedly. I look around, making sure noone we know is here, then open my zip and show her. "Give it here!" She urges, grabbing the pink bag and stuffing it inside her own handbag, before placing her own bag on top of it and zipping it shut, the handbag noticeably full. Then she stands on her tiptoes and sweetly pecks my cheek, coming away with a wink.

Bambi34567
Bambi34567
146 Followers
12