Keith's Caught in a Costume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, don't stop jerking, I'm going to take the bloomers back," Allison reached up and took them out of Keith's hand while he took one last desperate lick and sniff, "And I'm going to put them right here," as she held them under his dick so that with each stroke he lightly grazed the material. "Now, cum Keith, cum as hard as you can."

Keith picked the pace up further, speeding towards the finish and opened his eyes to see his hot-as-fuck teacher holding the crotch of the panties right under the head of his penis. That sight alone put him over the edge and he came right on those panties. It mas more than usual, a big load he thought to himself.

Allison chuckled, "Makes sense, that a tiny little dicklet would produce a tiny little load. But, I suppose that makes this next part easier for you." Lifting the blue nylon cheer panties up to Keith's face she said, "Clean up your mess... Now." Keith froze for a moment, looked up at his teacher, hoping for mercy. Seeing none, he squeezed his eyes shut and began to lick away at the panties. He reached for the fabric to have better control and get this over with and Allison handed them right over. He quickly realized that it wasn't as bad as he'd expected and tried to hurry his efforts. As he began to lap at the runny liquid covering the gusset he opened his eyes to see Allison holding out her phone and smiling, clearly taking pictures. He quickly licked up the last salty splashes of his orgasm and, once again looking down at the floor, and then held the bloomers out to Allison as though to return them.

"Oh, no little Keithy," Allison laughed, "You need to take those home and wash them. You clean up after yourself now Keith, and I guess you better hope you don't get caught cleaning those up! Ugh, Keithy doesn't work for you in this sort of get up, since you've dressed up before I'm sure you've thought of a name for yourself?"

Keith let his hands holding the bloomers drop back in front of him. The familiar shame that occurred after jerking off in his sister's outfits was with him now - magnified by ten! He stammered, "Chri-Christy, ma'am."

"Christy?" Allison laughed out loud again, "Perfect, for a little sissy like you! Well, Christy, you're going to get a lot more time to show yourself than you've been getting. From now on, I want you wearing panties every day at school. And no more of this stealing your sister's panties. Instead, I think it's high time you bought your own. And I know just the place to send you!"

Keith blanched, sure now that his humiliation was only just beginning.

12