Kelli Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,404 Followers

Kelli had me sit down on the lounge chair. When she sat down in my lap facing me, I stopped paying any attention to what Lisa and Kurt were doing. Kelli had my balls in her left hand and was circling her right index finger around my dickhead. I was fingering her clit. Looking up into Kelli's beautiful face, I was reminded again of how much I loved my wife.

The experiences of the day, and especially the last hour, had Kelli and me already aroused. Soon, we were ready. Kelli lifted herself up far enough for me to slide in. Kelli lowered herself back down until she was resting on my hips and I was completely inside her. That position felt so good that we just stayed like that for a few moments, looking into each other's eyes. I finally gave a push up with my hips and legs and Kelli began riding me as I pushed myself into her.

As we became more aroused, I leaned forward and began sucking on Kelli's nipples, alternating right, and left. Her nipples were hard and pointed. I put my hands on her ass to help lift and lower her. Kelli was kissing my forehead, the only part of me her mouth could reach. Her heartbeat and breathing were speeding up.

As Kelli let out a long moan, I felt her pussy contracting on me. I tried to push into her harder. Her hips were bucking as she started her vocalization. I moved my hands from her ass to her back and pulled Kelli to me tightly. I was kissing her neck, about to come myself, when Kelli threw her head back and screamed "FUCK YES!" as her body convulsed. She went limp just as I shot inside her.

I had seen so focused on Kelli that I had tuned out any other perceptions. As I held her in my lap and got my own breathing and pulse under control, I became aware again of the sounds coming up from the patio bar. I heard a male voice say something followed by laughter. To my left, Lisa laughed and translated, "Someone downstairs just opined that someone up here had a good orgasm." Kelli giggled. Looking to my left, I saw Lisa and Kurt sitting side by side on the edge of the lounge chair. I had assumed they were fucking too. Had they decided to watch us instead?

"That was exquisite," Kurt said. "The two of you are natural partners." I guess they had watched us.

"I hope we didn't distract you from more pleasurable activities," I said. Kelli giggled again. I'm not sure why.

"No," Kurt said, "watching the two of you and especially watching Kelli have orgasm is very pleasurable. However, I do think it is time for us to proceed as you suggest." In one smooth motion, Kurt stood up from the chair, spun Lisa around so she was lying in the lounge chair and placed himself on his belly with his face between Lisa's thighs.

Kelli got off me and we sat on the edge of our lounge chair, holding hands, and watching Lisa and Kurt. Lisa was looking at us, smiling, as Kurt stimulated her with his tongue and mouth. Lisa's nipples became erect. She was breathing hard when Kurt leaned away from her. He stood up for a moment, displaying a formidable erection. Kelli and I stood up and moved closer to have a better view as Kurt slid his massive dick into my sister's vagina. The look on Lisa's face as Kurt entered her was one of the most erotic things I have seen.

Kurt was, at least that night, a forceful lover. I thought I ought to be able to learn something watching Kurt but his approach that night was too rough to suit my personality or Kelli's. Lisa, however, appeared to be enjoying herself immensely. Lisa was not a passive lover either and Kurt was getting as good as he was giving. Kelli and I stopped holding hands. Her hand went around my dick. Mine went to her pussy.

I had, obviously, never seen my sister orgasm before. Lisa didn't vocalize like Kelli. As Lisa became more stimulated, a low moan started deep in her chest. It grew louder and rose in pitch, interrupted by gasps for breath, as she got closer to coming. Lisa and Kurt were pounding each other violently. Just as Lisa's moan became a shriek, the lounge chair collapsed. Kelli and I couldn't help laughing. We also heard laughter on the patio below us.

Lisa was flat on her back, panting, with just the cushion of the lounge chair and its webbed upholstery between her and the wooden balcony floor. Both main legs supporting the chair had broken away from the frame. Kurt had pulled out of Lisa and was lying beside the ruined chair. "Shit!" Kurt said. "I was about to come."

Lisa sat up and flipped herself over so that her upper body was lying on Kurt's hip. She took his still massive erection in her mouth. Lisa must have practiced suppressing her gag reflex to get as much of Kurt in her mouth as she did. Lisa's head was bobbing up and down. Kurt began to moan, then grunted. His hips came off the floor, pushing Lisa's head up with him. I could see from the motion in Lisa's throat that she was swallowing. It seemed to take forever, but was probably less than a minute, before Lisa sat up with a huge smile on her face. She leaned back down and flicked a bead of come from Kurt's dickhead with her tongue.

Kelli and I stopped playing with each other and helped Lisa and Kurt off the balcony floor. Kurt looked at the ruined lounge chair and said, "We fuck outside in these chairs every time we visit. This is the first one we have broken." Turning to Kelli and me, Kurt smiled and said, "You must have inspired us."

I know it sounds very perverted to say that my sister watched me make love to my wife and Kelli and I then watched my sister get laid by her boyfriend. I have to say, though, that it did not seem at all perverted to me. It was wonderful. I have felt much closer to Lisa ever since that night.

We slept that night in our separate rooms with our doors open. Kelli and I were still in bed holding each other when Lisa stuck her head in the next morning and said, "Kurt wants to get an early breakfast." As Kelli and I showered, we watched the hikers already on the mountain behind the lodge. We hoped the hikers were also watching us.

I was introduced that morning to the glory of a German breakfast. While the coffee had a burned taste to me, the cold meats and cheeses accompanied by hardboiled eggs were exquisite.

Kurt wanted to go hiking. "All you need wear are boots and socks," he instructed. Kurt had borrowed backpacks from the lodge. Mine carried water and four bottles of wine. Kurt's contained our lunch. Kelli and Lisa had smaller packs containing towels, a cell phone, a map, Kurt's handheld GPS, and sunscreen. What none of us carried were any clothes.

Nude but for our boots and packs, we left the lodge and headed southeast with Kurt in the lead. We were climbing but the incline was mild. We soon reached a sign which I could translate as marking the boundary of the Berchtesgaden National Park. Even for someone like me, born decades after World War II, "Berchtesgaden" has sinister connotations. Looking around, I swiftly realized that was unfair. The scenery around us was spectacular.

Kelli and I had trepidation about hiking nude in a public park. Kurt assured us there would be no problem and that nude hiking had become somewhat popular in Germany over the last few years. We met quite a few people on the trail, all clothed except us. Most people we met smiled at us. If they said anything at all, it was simply "Guss Gott."

I would not call our hike strenuous, but we were continuously going up and we were all soon perspiring. We had walked a little over two hours when Kurt led us off the trail and up onto a small plateau with rocks we could sit on. We broke out the water and then decided to open a bottle of wine. It was a sunny day and Kelli and I, being from Ohio, were enthralled with the higher peaks surrounding us.

After letting us look around in awe for a few minutes, Lisa got our attention. "Kurt and I have some things to tell you," she announced. Kelli and I sat together on a stone. I half expected a wedding announcement.

"I'm leaving the accounting firm," Lisa said. "Actually, my last day was last Monday." I was shocked. Lisa had been with the firm since she had gotten her degrees and I thought she liked it. Answering my unspoken question, Lisa explained, "About three years ago, they offered me a promotion that meant relocating to New York. Kurt and I were already together so I had no intention of leaving Munich. I turned the promotion down. This January, they came back and basically told me to move to New York or else. I still don't want to leave Munich, so I chose 'or else' and turned in my resignation."

Kurt jumped in at that point. "Of course, I didn't want Lisa moving to New York and was touched that she'd give up a job she loves to stay here with me. However, wonderful as I think I am, I knew that Lisa needed to replace the income she was giving up and that she would not be happy without a career. Father founded the bank after the war. It took him decades, but the bank became highly successful. I became the chief executive when he retired and, when Father died, ownership of the bank passed 66.4% to me and 34.6% to my sister Annegret. Annegret is a medical researcher in Berlin. She has no interest in finance and is perfectly happy to leave me running everything if she receives a modest annual income from the bank. Annegret has consented to this so, when this holiday is concluded, Lisa will start as deputy chief executive of our bank. Of course, that position alone still leaves Lisa vulnerable if I am ever out of control of the bank. To secure her position, I gave Lisa a 10% ownership share, reducing my holding to 56.4%. That paperwork is done and signed. Also done and signed are the amendments to the bank's governance documents and my will and trust stating that, when I am no longer here, Lisa acquires the remainder of my ownership in the bank and becomes chief executive."

"Damn!" I thought. Kurt was, justifiably, proud of himself. That was one hell of a gift to your girlfriend. It was better than I realized, as I was about to learn.

"Not to boast, but to give you a sense of the numbers," Kurt continued, "the bank had net earnings of € 35 million last year. Twenty million of that stayed in the bank. The remaining € 15 million went € 5.2 million to Annegret and € 9.8 million to me. Had Lisa held her interest last year, she would have received € 1.5 million. I expect our net will be higher this year.

I almost gagged on my wine. Kelli and I would be lucky to gross $ 50,000 from our practice. My sister had become a wealthy woman and it looked like she would be much wealthier as time went on. I raised the plastic mug I was drinking from and said, "congratulations Sis." Understandably, Lisa was grinning from ear to ear.

As I got over my initial shock, I saw the news for what it was and what, I think, Lisa and Kurt intended: the high point of a very enjoyable day. A year ago, I would probably have been envious or resentful that Lisa had the good fortune rather than me. Starting with our wedding last fall, which she surprised me by attending, Lisa had transformed from the sister whom I dutifully spoke to by phone twice a year into a good friend. That Lisa and Kurt shared some kinks of Kelli's and mine helped that process.

Given how far we had to walk back to the lodge, we probably drank too much wine celebrating Lisa's and Kurt's announcement. Thankfully, it was downhill and there was no technical climbing. Of course, we carried the empty bottles out with us.

It was about 16:00 when we got back to the lodge. We emptied and returned the backpacks and, since it was still light, went out to 'sun' on the lawn. While were out there, Kurt said, "we booked you two for a couples massage at 14:00 tomorrow."

"I know we didn't ask you," Lisa said, "but it is one of the things you absolutely must do when you are here."

At 14:00 the next day, or 2:00 p.m. to me, Kelli and I walked naked into the largest of the massage rooms Kurt had pointed out two days before. The walls, facing the mountain and the hall, were clear glass. People walking by outside the room smiled and nodded to us. Inside were a young man and a young woman in the ubiquitous white of the lodge staff. They introduced themselves as Ute and Erich. "Please give us just a moment to get ready," Ute said in accented English.

Ute and Erich both sat down on a bench in a corner of the room and took off their gym shoes. Ute stood up and pulled off her top. She wore nothing underneath. She unbuckled the white belt to her white pants, unzipped the pants, and let them fall to her feet. Ute also did not wear panties. We got a rather attractive view of Ute when she turned her back to us and bent forward to pick up her clothes. Ute had a nice body. I had been so focused on it that I did not realize that Erich had also stripped off.

Nude, Ute and Erich turned to face Kelli and me. We must have been surprised because Ute giggled and said, "We always give couples' massage in the nude. That makes it more pleasant for all four of us." I could not argue with that.

Ute led me to one table and had me lie face down. Ute was a good therapist and I was surprised by the amount of time she spent on my head and the back of my neck. Of course, I had no idea how long the massage would last. My arms were lying at my sides on each edge of the massage table. As Ute moved to work on my shoulders, her bare thigh brushed against my right hand. Instinctively, I pulled my hand in tighter to my torso. Ute giggled and said, "It is permitted to touch me, please." I moved my hand back out to where it rubbed against her thigh.

I am guessing Ute spent about 45 minutes on my back and the backs of my legs. As she began working on one buttock, she asked "Is there any part of your body you wish me not to touch?"

"No," I replied.

Ute stopped massaging my buttock for a moment and I felt her hand between my legs as she lightly rubbed my balls. I guess she wanted to confirm my statement that nothing was off limits. When I said "danke," she went back to work on my buttocks. After she finished with both buttocks, Ute stopped for a moment. She said something softly in German to Erich. Then I felt a hand wearing something like a latex glove gently force my buttocks apart. A gloved finger circled around my asshole and then penetrated it. The finger went deeper until it reached my prostate which it began to massage. That quickly got me hard. I hoped it was Ute's finger in my asshole rather than Erich's.

I was beginning to worry I was going to come when the finger slid out of my asshole and Ute said, "please get on your back." I rolled over and was relieved to see Ute pull off the gloves and drop them in a wastebasket. I turned my head towards Kelli, who was also on her back. Erich was running his hands from her shoulders down and over her breasts. In profile, Kelli's face seemed to have a look of bliss. Ute was standing at my head (the big one). With a slightly sterner tone, Ute said "You see her every day. Please look at me." I turned my head back to face the ceiling and was rewarded with a view of the undersides of Ute's bare breasts.

Ute spent more time on my head and face. Still standing behind my head, Ute began long strokes down my shoulders and chest like Erich had given Kelli. As Ute reached the end of her stroke, her breasts were hanging in my face. As she leaned down to complete the second stroke, I flicked one of her nipples with my tongue. "Danke" Ute said.

Ute went to the other end of the table and did a wonderful job on my feet and legs. Finally, she moved to beside my right hip. She began massaging my hip flexors and upper thighs, all around but not touching my dick. After working on those for several minutes, Ute stopped. She widened her stance a little and took ahold of my right hand, which was lying limp on the table. She moved my hand between her thighs and pulled it up against her slit. I took the hint and began running my fingers over her lips.

With me now giving her some attention, Ute took my balls in her hands. I would have expected having my balls massaged to be uncomfortable, if not painful. Ute had a technique that felt wonderful. As a thank you, I pushed a finger into her and began rubbing her clit. Ute took a deep breath and said "danke" again. I took that as encouragement and inserted a second finger.

Ute left one hand gently on my balls and began kneading my dick with the other. It was a bit rough and not entirely comfortable. "This . . . will . . . improve . . . blood . . . flow." Ute said between sharp intakes of breath. I worked my fingers inside Ute more energetically. She began running her hand up and down the underside of my shaft and dickhead. Her other hand kept holding my balls.

Suddenly, Ute stopped stroking my dick, although she left a hand on my balls. "Please . . . continue . . ." Ute said. I moved my fingers to where I thought Ute's G spot was and began rubbing hard. Ute said "umm!" She put a hand back around my shaft and held me. I increased the pace and pressure of my rubbing. Ute's grip on my dick got tighter. Suddenly, Ute raised up on her toes and went "Oh" in full voice. I looked up in her face. Entirely in English, she said "small one. Thank you." She released the grip on my dick, leaned over me, and gave my dickhead a kiss. "I am not allowed to finish you," Ute said. "You are closer to orgasm than you may realize. I think your wife is ready. You may finish each other. The tables are very sturdy."

Ute stepped aside and I got off the massage table. Kelli was looking at me with a smile. Her legs were spread so that her feet were off the table on each side. I got onto Kelli's table and lowered myself down. As we kissed, I slid into her. Kelli was extremely wet. She wrapped her arms around me. I began to thrust my dick at the place inside her where I knew Kelli's spot was.

Ute and Erich had gotten Kelli and me so close to coming that it did not take much time or effort before we both did. Characteristically, Kelli announced her orgasm at the top of her lungs with "This . . . is . . . so . . . fucking . . . GREAT!" I don't know whether it was what Ute had done to me, but I shot an abnormally large load in Kelli.

I stayed on top of Kelli while we both caught our breath. Looking to my right, I saw Ute and Erich standing a couple of feet away, nude with an arm around each other. I could also see about six people outside peering in at us. One woman was applauding. "Damn," I thought, "we're starting to make a habit of fucking with others watching."

I got off the table. Ute came up with a towel and began wiping my dick. Kelli was still on her back on the table. Erich had a towel wiping up between her legs.

Kelli got off the table. We thanked and shook hands with Ute and Erich. Ute handed us each a cup of water and Erich gave us the standard post-massage admonition to drink plenty of water. I wanted to tip Ute but, of course, had no money with me. Reading my mind, Ute smiled sweetly and said, "Gratuity is not permitted, and you already did."

Those were the highlights of our trip, although it was all wonderful. We did more nude hiking and took a clothed daytrip to Salzburg. We spent our last three nights in Germany in the guest room of Kurt's mansion in a leafy, affluent neighborhood some distance from Munich's city center.

The night before we left, Kurt took us to an excellent Hungarian restaurant. How he knew I love Hungarian food is beyond me. Over dinner, Kurt asked, "What types of law do the two of you practice in your own firm?"

Kelli answered with a chuckle, "Right now just about anything someone will pay us for."

"What are your rates?" Kurt asked.

I gave Kelli a glance and answered, "we both charge $ 280 per hour." I had instantly raised our rates $ 20 per hour.

"We're paying over $ 400 per hour, on average, to the firm in New York which handles our American legal matters," Kurt said. "We pay that firm between US $ 3 million and $ 4 million a year. It would be good if the bank can cut that cost substantially."

HStoner
HStoner
2,404 Followers