Kelli Ch. 06

Story Info
More exhibitionist adventure.
9.1k words
4.78
17k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the sixth in a series. The stories are told roughly in sequence and each story assumes knowledge of the prior stories. Therefore, I recommend reading my stories "Kelli," "Kelli CH 02," "Kelli CH 03," "Kelli CH 04," and "Kelli CH 05" before reading this story.

This story is a work of fiction. The story depicts a world untouched by the corona virus. The virus is inescapable everywhere else. My intent here is to offer an escape. Hopefully, this story will continue to provide enjoyment when the virus is just a bad memory. In the meantime, I ask that my readers stay safe.

Real institutions are mentioned in this story, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those institutions has ever behaved like the characters in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. Comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable, are always welcome. Thank you for reading.

*****

I said in an earlier chapter that I tell you about our Pine Hills case. The case was important for Kelli and me. However, I realized that part of our story is more interesting to lawyers than to other readers. Suffice to say that an aspiring politician tried to launch his career by shutting down a Southern Ohio nude resort. Kelli and I got the case and kept the resort open. We acquired two new friends and clients: Cindy and Ryan Ryerson, the couple who managed the resort. We also achieved some prominence as lawyers serving the clothes-free community.

Shortly after getting the Pine Hills decision, we got bittersweet news. The woman who had been head coach of Robin's college gymnastics team retired. She was replaced by the assistant coach with whom Robin had been close. The new head coach offered Robin the vacant assistant's position. It was an offer Robin could not decline. To seal the deal, Brandt was offered a job on the university's athletic training staff.

Karla, Peter, Kelli, and I would miss Robin and Brandt, not least Robin's sexy athletic body. Worse, they moved out of our shared house while Kelli and I were in Germany. Kurt had made those arrangements before we knew Robin and Brandt would be leaving us. Robin and Brandt were gone when Kelli and I got back from Germany. Karla assured us that they were sent off properly. On their last night at our house, Karla fucked Brandt and Peter fucked Robin. I was a bit envious of Peter.

Kelli and I had talked a lot on the flight home about Kurt's offer to give us his bank's US legal work. We needed the money, but could we do the work? It was Kelli's idea to talk to Julia Minter. I knew Julia represented financial institutions. I had not spoken to her since our wedding eleven months earlier. I called Julia a couple of days after we got home.

"I have a bone to pick with you," Julia said when I called. "You got me to go naked at your wedding. I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to keep doing it. When I brought that up with Grant, he went batshit. He already disliked that my involvement with AFHF meant I saw a lot of other nude bodies. That I now wanted to show off my own nude body was too much. We separated just before the Holidays. The dissolution should be final soon."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be," Julia replied. "Grant and I want different things out of life. We papered over that for years. My going nude just stripped the paper away. It has hurt some, but I think it is a good thing overall. I'm a free woman, able to enjoy life before I'm too old to."

I explained Kurt's proposal to Julia. "Let me call some friends in D.C. and New York and see what I can find out about Kleist Bank," she said.

Julia called back a couple of days later. "My friends at Treasury say Kurt and his bank are squeaky clean," she said. "My friends in New York say Kleist does a lot of work with the big boys: Goldman, Chase, BOA. Wall Street sees Kurt as a mixed blessing. He does not let the big boys roll over him, but he brings clean money to the table. They know he will never get them in trouble. That's not true of too many people in big time finance."

"Did you get a feel for his legal needs?" I asked.

"Yes," Julia said. "Nothing too difficult but I expect it is a high volume of work."

My next question was something Kelli and I had agonized over. "Can you teach us?" I asked. We thought we knew where that question would lead. It was what Kelli and I had decided we wanted and needed.

"Do you guys go nude in the office?" Julia asked.

"Most of the time," I answered, "as does our office manager Karla. You met her at the wedding. She was one of Kelli's bridesmaids."

"Yes, I remember her," Julia said, "beautiful girl. What's your goal with your firm?"

"Right now," I replied, "we can't afford to be picky. The goal is to be a niche firm serving the clothes-free community."

"That's what I wanted to hear," Julia said. "Do you want a partner?"

"I was waiting for you to ask," I replied.

So, Lampe & Lampe, LLC became Minter, Lampe & Lampe, LLC. Julia started with us the Monday after Kelli's and my first wedding anniversary. She made an immediate impression.

Julia walked into our office her first morning in her woman lawyer's uniform: dark jacket and matching skirt, light blouse, hose, heels. Karla, Kelli, and I were already there wearing our office uniforms: bare skin. When Julia walked in, Karla told her, "you need to get those clothes off."

Julia stood in the center of the room, facing the three of us. "I've been looking forward to this," she said. She took off her jacket and draped it over a chair. She slipped off her shoes. Then, she pulled her blouse out of her skirt, unbuttoned it, and took it off. I was reminded that Julia had a lovely chest when she took off her bra and draped it over the chair. Julia smiled as she unhooked the hasp in the waistband of her skirt. The skirt fell to the floor. Julia wore pantyhose but no panties. It was a sexy look. She rolled the pantyhose down and pulled them off her feet. Then Julia took a step forward, turned her back to us, and bent over to pick up her clothes.

I had noticed at our wedding that Julia was much more attractive nude than in clothes. Over the intervening year, she had lost a little weight and had firmed herself up. Bent over showing her pussy and asshole, Julia was alluring. She straightened, put her clothes on the chair, and turned back to face us. She had transformed from an attractive woman in her forties to a woman who was beautiful age notwithstanding.

Damn," Karla said, "I'm straight and I think you look good enough to eat."

"You're always welcome to," Julia teased. "I've never given or received oral sex with another woman," Julia added. "Now that I'm completely free, I'd like to try it sometime."

We had told Kurt and Lisa that Julia was joining our firm. Kurt and Lisa still wanted to talk to Julia in person (they had just been introduced at our wedding) and wanted all of us to meet the Bank's primary lawyers in Munich. So, Kelli and I flew back across the Atlantic, this time with Julia, the week after Julia joined the firm.

We spent the day we arrived the Bank meeting the staff. The next morning, we were at the offices of Hoffmann u. Esch, the Bank's outside counsel. We met with the senior partner, Helmut Hoffmann, and the newest lawyer in the firm, Helmut's daughter Bettina. Herr Dr. Hoffman reminded me, a lot, of former West German chancellor Willy Brandt.

Bettina Hoffmann had wavy hair, a wide face, and big eyes. I guessed Bettina was the same age as Kelli and me. Her clothes gave no hints about her body. Her excellent English was not surprising, but her mastery of American idiom and slang was. That was explained when she said she received her bachelor's degree at the University of Chicago. I also learned that Bettina and I had been in college at the same time, albeit in different parts of Cook County, Illinois.

It soon became apparent that we were doing an audition. Apparently, Kurt wanted his general counsel to be comfortable with the new US counsel, especially since the change was from a huge New York firm to a three-lawyer firm in Cincinnati. Kelli and I tried to let Julia handle most of the technical questions. However, the Hoffmanns both made sure to put Kelli and me on the spot. We met with the Hoffmanns for over eight hours. It was not a relaxed day.

We finished about 6:00 on a Friday evening. I wanted nothing so much as food and a drink. However, Lisa was waiting for us outside the law office. She used her phone to make a quick call, to Kurt I assumed, when she saw us. Finishing her call, she told us "come!" We walked to the Bank but did not go inside. Instead, Lisa led us to the small parking garage behind the building. Kurt was waiting in his larger Mercedes.

Kurt fought with Munich traffic for about 45 minutes as we drove north. Just before we stopped, I thought I saw the silhouette of the 1972 Olympic Stadium nearby. We parked and walked another block and a half. We were headed for a building marked "Schimmhalle." "What are we doing?" I finally asked.

"There is coed clothing optional swimming here every Friday starting at 19:00," Lisa explained. "Kurt and I come here every Friday we're in town."

I looked at Kelli and Julia. "I'm fine with it," Kelli said. Julia smiled.

As we approached the door to the pool building, Lisa called out "Bettina!" Little more than an hour after grilling us in her father's law office, there was Dr. Bettina Hoffmann. Apparently, she was going swimming too.

Kurt paid for all six of us and we followed him into a changing room. There were little cubicles with doors you could go into to change. No one used those since everyone was just stripping naked. Kelli, Julia, Lisa, Bettina, Kurt, and I undressed side-by-side.

Before we picked up our towels to go out to the pool, Bettina took a step backwards, looked at us, and said, "I've seen Lisa and Kurt nude before. Julia, Kelli, Will, you all look great nude. You should go nude more often." Julia, Kelli, and I all got a smile out of that. Bettina did not know that we went nude more than we were clothed.

As we walked from the changing room out to the pool, I explained that Kelli, Julia, and I went nude almost all the time in our law office. I am not sure Bettina believed me until Kelli and Julia both assured her that was, in fact, our policy.

"I wish you had mentioned that in the office today," Bettina said, "but, of course, we did not ask. I should have expected that knowing that Will is Lisa's brother. Lisa likes taking her clothes off almost as much as I do." I could easily understand why Bettina liked to take her clothes off. Like Kelli, Julia, and Lisa, Bettina Hoffmann looked great naked.

"That is very good that you work naked in your office," Bettina said. She smiled. "We will have to schedule conferences by Skype. I would like to be able to go naked at work also. But Father does not like to be around me when I'm naked since my mother died."

As we entered the hall containing the pool, I was awed by the sheer number of people. The crowd ranged from teenagers (although I assumed you had to be of age to get in) to the very old. All body types were represented, from very fit to obese. There were singles, couples, groups of couples, groups of guys, and groups of girls. The only thing everyone in the huge room had in common was that everyone was naked. Julia paused for a second as we entered and said, "My God. I've never been naked with this many people." She paused before adding, "it feels good, doesn't it?" It did.

There were two large Olympic-size swimming pools. Julia, Kelli, Bettina, and I tried swimming laps but gave up quickly. It was too crowded, and we were bumping into people. Most people took that in stride, but you could tell that a few serious swimmers were annoyed.

We got out of the pool and walked to where Lisa and Kurt were talking to a couple about Kurt's age. Seeing us approach, they got up and met us. "This is a bigger crowd than normal," Lisa said.

"Let's get something to eat," Kurt said. "The food isn't great, but it is edible, and we don't have to get dressed." I saw people standing naked in a cafeteria line in a wing of the building that went off the main hall. We took treys and joined the line. Once we all got food and draft beers, we found a table and sat down.

As we ate, Bettina said, "Julia, Kelli, Will, you did very well today. You impressed my father. I spoke with him after you left. He said you would be adequate." "Adequate" did not strike me as a very favorable impression. Bettina read the look on my face and laughed. "You will have to get used to it if you work with Father. For him, that is high praise."

Kurt piped up, "Helmut sent me a text earlier. He said, 'these Americans will do.'"

Lisa said, "Don't feel bad. I don't think I've ever gotten an 'adequate' or 'will do' from Helmut."

Bettina giggled. "Father loves you Lisa. If you were not with an important client, you would need a bodyguard to keep my Father away from you."

Kurt jumped back in. "If your father allowed access to his daughter, I might be tempted to let him borrow Lisa occasionally."

"But, Herr Kleist," Bettina said adopting a formal tone, "how could a young woman like me aspire to deliver the same degree of pleasure you derive from the experienced Fraulein Lampe?"

"Perhaps Bettina," Lisa said, "before we consider any substitutions, you should join Kurt and me so we may tutor you."

"I would learn much from that," Bettina replied, "but that would raise the difficulty that I am one of your lawyers. I do not believe sexual activity is allowed between a lawyer and her clients even for educational purposes." Shifting her gaze to Julia, Kelli, and me, Bettina added, "However, if my American colleagues undertook to instruct me in how sexual pleasure is given and received in America, I think that would be acceptable foreign relations. Of course, living in Chicago, I did obtain some instruction in American practices, but I will gladly pursue post-graduate study."

Before any of us could say anything, Bettina, Lisa, and Kurt began laughing. I sensed that sort of teasing was a regular feature of their relationship.

We talked and joked for another hour before we decided to leave. Back in the changing room, Bettina swept her clothes into a cloth bag and put on only her coat and boots. "How are you getting home?" Kelli asked.

"The S-Bahn," Bettina replied. Seeing the look on Kelli's and my faces, Bettina added, "I love riding the train with nothing on under my coat. Here in Munich, it is perfectly safe." I wondered whether it really was safe for a young woman as lovely as Bettina Hoffmann. Bettina inspired the rest of us. Lisa, Kelli, Julia, Kurt, and I dressed in only our shoes and overcoats, carrying the rest of our clothes in our hands. But we were riding in Kurt's car.

Kurt dropped us outside our hotel. Walking into the lobby, we saw that the hotel bar was still open and had patrons in it. Kelli got a gleam in her eye and said, "Let's get a drink." Clothing in hand, Julia and I followed Kelli into the bar.

The young woman working the bar said something in German. Seeing our incomprehension, she said in English, "You are free to take your coats off. Most people think it is warm in here." Kelli put the ball of cloth that was her clothes on the bar. Emboldened, so did Julia and me. The barmaid smiled. "I understand," she said. "In an hour or so, you will probably be safe to take your coats off nonetheless."

We drank and talked about nothing important for a while. I think Kelli was tempted to test the barmaid's prediction that we could drink nude after midnight. However, as we started on a second round, Kelli said, "Do you think that Bettina was serious or joking about being wanting to have sex with us?"

Julia had a look on her face I could not decipher. "Isn't it premature to be talking about sex with our German colleague," Julia said, "when we have not yet all enjoyed each other?"

"Excellent point counsellor," Kelli replied. "That is a deficiency that must be remedied."

"Tonight?" Julia asked.

"Right now," Kelli responded. We set our almost untouched second drinks on the bar. As we picked up our balled clothing, the barmaid came back. "Is something wrong?" she asked. "You do not like your drinks?"

"The drinks are excellent," Kelli replied. "However, my husband and I," she said nodding at me, "need to go to our room so we can have sex with our new law partner." Kelli nodded at Julia.

The barmaid smiled. "I understand," she said. "What is your room number? I will have your drinks brought up to you."

Julia, Kelli, and I were standing in the center of Kelli's and my room. We had taken off our coats and shoes. Kelli had my balls in her hand. Julia was rubbing her index finger over the head of my dick. I was fondling each woman's breast. There was a knock at the door. We stepped apart and Julia answered the door.

The barmaid from the lobby bar walked in with our drinks on a trey. "Excuse me," she said. "I brought the drinks up myself because I was curious to see you without your coats."

"Do we meet with your approval?" Julia asked as she stepped back into a rough line with Kelli and me.

The barmaid looked over our nude bodies. Finally, she said, "you are all quite handsome. He would be my personal preference." The barmaid nodded at me. "However, I can see he will be fully occupied this evening." Kelli reached for her purse, pulled out a € 50 note, and handed it to the barmaid. "Thank you very much," the barmaid said. "If you care to come to the lobby bar tomorrow around 23:00, I can assure you that you may drink there dressed as you are now. The manager who works tomorrow night will take one look at you women and have no issues with it at all. Indeed, I expect he will ask me to remove my clothing too, which I might well do." The barmaid turned and left the room.

We all took a sip of our drinks. The barmaid's arrival gave us a moment to step back and think about what we were doing. "Do we want to do this?" Julia asked.

"I do," Kelli replied.

"I do too," I said, "unless you're uncomfortable, Julia."

"No," Julia said with a smile, "I've wanted to be with you two ever since I saw you nude at the AFHF fundraiser."

We put down our drinks and embraced. Both women were playing with my dick. I started fingering them both (finger-fucking two standing women simultaneously is more difficult than it sounds). After a few minutes, Kelli playfully pushed me onto the bed on my back. She got on the bed, straddled me, held my dick in her hand, and lowered herself onto me. Kelli had Julia get on the bed straddling my face and lower herself into a comfortable position. It some effort, but we quickly found a comfortable position for Julia that allowed my mouth and togue access to her cunt.

I know guys who do not like to give women oral sex. I do not understand. It is very pleasurable to lick and suck the sex of a beautiful woman. It certainly was fun that night licking Julia's lips, then her clit, then probing inside her with my tongue in search of her spot. It was more fun with Kelli riding up and down on my dick at the same time.

I guess I found Julia's spot. When I started tonguing one place in Julia's pussy, her thighs gripped tighter around my head. Julia started rising, forcing me to break contact briefly, then lowering herself back down so I could resume. We discovered that Julia is extremely sensitive. Kelli began riding me harder and faster, I think to keep pace with Julia, so we would all come together.

It did not work. Much sooner than I expected, Julia's thighs clamped my head even tighter. She began pushing herself down into my face. I heard a moan that was not from Kelli. That was followed by "Oh GAWD!" Julia's body shuddered as she came. She fell backwards and slipped forward so she was lying on top of me with her ass covering my face. To be naughty, I used my tongue to lick the crack of her ass a couple of times. Julia finally rolled off me and watched as Kelli and I enjoyed another of Kelli's very vocal orgasms.