Kelli Pt. 01

Story Info
Plus sized Beauty.
1.8k words
4.33
3.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always loved curvy women. Some people refer to them as chubby or fat. I think of them as "Rubenesque." Women who are full-figured, curvy and shapely have always grabbed my eye and attention.

This true story started when I moved to Memphis. I had recently accepted a new job there and knew no one when I moved there. I was standing in line to get my drivers license when a gorgeous blond, blue eyed beauty walked up behind me. Looking down, I noticed beautifully pedicured feet and toenails painted emerald green. I turned and looked into the most incredible blue eyes I'd ever seen. She had sand colored hair and a dusting of freckles. She was wearing what I would describe as a sun dress hiding full, melon sized breasts, a flat stomach, round hips and sculpted legs. A one word description would be dazzling.

She smiled at me, so I wasted no time introducing myself to her. She giggled and said, "My names Kelli. I've never met someone this fast in my life!"

I said, "I've never met anyone as pretty as you in my life, so we're even, right?"

She giggled again and said, "Right!"

As we stood in line, we kept talking and were each enjoying ourselves. My turn to get my DL came up, before I left I asked Kelli if I could get her number.

"901-663-4971. If you don't call me soon, I may forget about you," Kelly said with a devilish smile on her face.

As it turned out my license had expired. This meant I needed to take a vision test, a written test and a road test! I spent almost two hours with the Drivers License Division and by that time Kelly had left. As soon as I was in my car I dialed her number, praying she would answer.

"I thought you forgot about me."

I said, "That could never happen."

We chatted for a while until she said, "Well, are you going to ask me out?"

I immediately asked her out and we agreed to get together the following Friday, two days away. I was so excited I couldn'tsleep and had a hard time focusing at work.I even ended giving my staff Friday afternoon off, with pay, and I went home to get ready. I had made reservations at a popular restaurant, bought flowers and chocolates and got a haircut.

When I finally arrived to pick Kelli up, she looked dazzling. She met me at the door wearing a black silk robe and black heels. She kissed me at the door and invited me into her home. I handed her my gifts and after she put them away, she came back to me and opened her robe.

She was naked except for her shoes. Her breasts were as huge as I had imagined, 38DD at least.

"I find that if I have sex BEFORE a date, I'm more relaxed over dinner, don't you agree?"

My response was to pull her into my body and kiss her as my hands roamed her full tits, soft belly and round ass. At the same time Kelli reached down and unbuckled my belt and pants and took hold of my swelling cock.

"I love a manscaped dick and clean balls," Kelli said, "saves me from having to shave you." She pushed my pants and underwear down to my knees, then she leaned down to suck the head of my cock into her luscious month. She only sucked and licked my dick, now rock hard, briefly, then she turned and ordered me to follow her to her bedroom.

I caught up to her in her bedroom and she turned and undressed me as I looked at her plush bedroom. I noticed a picture of a handsome man on her nightstand.

Kelli saw my interest in the photo and said, "Don't mind that picture of my husband, he'll be gone all night."

She noticed my shocked reaction, but by now we were naked, except for her heels and she was massaging my dick.

"Don't worry, he's just as excited as I am to fuck you. I'll fill you in later on about our arrangement. Now be a good boy and eat my pussy. And don't play soft, I like it a little rough."

She laid on her back, on the bed she shared (shares?) with her husband, and spread her legs wide open. I kissed my way up her incredible legs and arrived at her shaved pussy. The only hair left was a small, blond triangle of trimmed blond hair. Juices were flowing from her cunt. I savored her smell and then parted her laboa and pushed my tongue as deeply as I could, trying to fuck her with my tongue as my hands squeezed her ass cheeks. Kelli was moaning, "Oh my god, fuck! This is better than I imagined. Don't STOP!!!"

I kept licking and sucking her love slit, I found her swollen clit and sucked as she suddenly exploded in her first orgasm. She bucked and was moaning unintelligible words.

I wanted in on the fun, so I turned my body to put us in a 69 position, with me on top. Kelli reached my cock and guided me into her wet mouth and sucked my entire 7 inches of rock hard meat into her until I bumped up against the back of her throat.

We settled in to a rhythm and I was literally face fucking Kelli, while at the same time eating her pussy.

I suddenly stopped and pulled away from Kelli and rolled her onto her stomach and lifted her hips. The right side of her face was wet from her drooling from deep throating my dick, but she put up no struggle. She reached back with her left hand, grabbing my rod and guided to the entrance of her soppy cunt.

I pushed and in one stroke I was buried to the hilt in the warmest, almost hot, tight pussy I had ever experienced. I didn't move, relished the feeling of being cock deep in Kelli. That only lasted a few moments as she started rocking under me.

In a deep growl, Kelli said, "Fuck me, and dump all you cum in me. FUCK me!!!"

I started pumping as violently as I could, pulling nearly all the way out, leaving only the tip of my dick in Kelli before thrusting back as hard as I could. After only a few hard strokes, my pent up balls began boiling to the top and I exploded my cum into Kelli's steaming cunt.

"Oh fuck! I'm cummming!!!"

At the same time, Kelli, triggered by my outburst, screamed, "Oh my fucking god! I'm cummming!"

I collapsed onto Kelli's chest as we fought to catch our breaths. My cock slowly shriveled slightly inside Kelli as she milked me with her lower pelvic muscles as our mixed cum dribbled out of her. We kissed for a while as my hands roamed her body. I was hooked and knew I couldn't get enough of her body.

Kelli spoke first.

"I'm a mess, let's shower and I'll try to do something with my hair. But you need to behave yourself. We have all night."

We cleaned up, I dressed while she combed her hair, she dressed and then drove to dinner at the great Dory restaurant in downtown Memphis. We had a drink, ordered dinner and a pleasant conversation.

"Kelli," I asked, "why didn't you tell me about your husband?"

"Why? Would it have made any difference? Didn't we have fun?"

"Absolutely I had fun, you're an incredible, if you don't mind my language, fuck. But what's up with you letting me have you in the bed you both sleep in?"

"If I'm being honest, he doesn't have any interest in sex with me. But...he enjoys watching me fuck. I haven't done this a lot, but you appealed to me. And our love making was fantastic. And that's the whole story."

We ate and I thought of my situation with Kelli. I concluded I wanted to see where we ended up and for sure I knew I wanted to stay physical with her if I could and it didn't get too crazy.

On our way home Kelli asked me to spend the night with her. Before I could answer she said, "I hope you don't think I'm a slut. And I don't really do this with everyone I meet, but you make me laugh and I immediately liked you, so I figured 'what the hell.'"

"I'll stay, but will your hubby be coming home while I'm there?"

"No. He won't be home until I let him come home. It's a rule." She hesitated and then said, "He's installed cameras in our bedroom. That's how he watches. If you don't want to stay with me, I understand."

As we pulled up to her home I decided. If her husband didn't want her, I certainly did.

"I want to stay. But I think some rules are going to change. Tell me, are there cameras in every room?"

"No, just our bedroom."

We entered her home and I told Kelli, "Go get something sexy on and come back to me. I'll be in your living room.

After she left to change, I decided to see if I could take control of the situation. I stripped down to my underwear and waited for Kelli. When she returned, she had dressed in a red teddy and matching crotchless panties.

"Is this okay?" Kelli asked as she twirled in front of me.

"Yes, very much. Kelli do you want to keep seeing me?"

"Yes, yes."

"Good, you can't find anyone else to pleasure you but me."

"With no hesitation she replied, "Okay!"

"And your husband needs to know he'll only watch when I decide."

"He doesn't touch me. So he'll agree. Besides, fuck him if he doesn't like it."

"Good. Now show me where he has a camera."

Kelli led me back into her bedroom and pointed out two small devices. I looked into the cameras and said, "This is the last time Kelli will be showing what we do. That might change later depending on you. Now watch what you're missing. Kelli, come here and get on your knees."

Kelli came to me, kissed me and got on her knees. With no prompting she pulled off my underwear and took my semi hard dick and kissed and licked it to full hardness. Then she looked up at me, looked briefly at a camera and gave me the blow job of a lifetime. I fucked her face and after a few minutes I unloaded a mouthful of cum into Kelli's throat, which she drank down without spilling a drop. I stood her up, turned to the camera and turned them towards the wall.

This started an incredible journey...

[End of Part 1]