Kellis and Her Sister

Story Info
A fantasy novel with lots of sex!
3.9k words
4.81
3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Blast it! Why can't my sister be more careful!?, Kellis thought for the thousandth time as the knock out ball she threw in the guards face explodes, leaving him to slump over against the wall and slide into unconsciousness.

"Lord Prongald is going to have my head for using up so many of these things!" she mutters under her breath as she slips past, pulling a lock of flowing red hair behind her ear. Her pale, freckled face is shrouded in her hood, and her sandals are soft as silk, and make no noise as she makes her way though the castle, deftly avoiding guards and servants as she can, and knocking out with the magic powders any she can't.

When her sister disappeared three days ago, finding the leads as to what happened was relatively easy; too easy in fact. This, by all accounts, was a setup, but what could she do? It's her little sister, and she wasn't about to leave her to her fate even if this was a trap. The Magician Drax, who's castle she now stalks, has a rather nasty reputation when it comes to getting what he wants, and she was not about to leave Elexia to his mercy.

She padded silently past another bored looking guard, then slipped in behind a scullery maid unnoticed till she reached the spiral stairs. Her best guess was he'd keep her up in his private chambers, where the word has it he conducts his 'experiments'. She gives a mental shudder at that, wondering just what he wanted her for anyway. Wizards often use live subjects to conduct their tests, and Drax has a reputation for not caring if the subject was human or not.

She makes her way towards the top, her armor, little more than tight, soft leather that hugs her slender curves, her slim daggers still sheathed so as not to give off their magical soft green glow. There in front of her, the door to Drax's chambers, two guards standing post at it. She takes a breath and with a knock out ball in either hand, suddenly lunges forward. Just as they notice her two balls explode in their faces, and they slump to unconsciousness as well. They'll be out for the rest of the night, but will wake refreshed and unharmed. Kellis didn't believe in killing unless absolutely necessary; she was a spy, not an assassin.

She pads lightly to the door and tests it: locked. Not a problem for someone with her skill set though, and in moments the lock is picked and she cracks the door to get a look inside. The room is well lit with several brazers burning, but no one is in sight. No! There, bound naked to an X shaped rack is her sister, awake and apparently unharmed, as she writhes in her bonds and mutters muffled protests behind a ball gag. She cracks the door a bit more, looking for the wizard or any more guards, but sees no one. Perhaps the wizard is busy elsewhere? She slips inside the room, quickly hiding behind the large pillar that centers the room. The walls are lined with tables containing all sorts of magical paraphernalia; bubbling decanters, various bits of animal parts, sheets and sheets of parchment. On the other side of the room is a large love seat, sitting atop a huge white bear skin rug. Gods, the animal must have been twenty feet tall! No one else is in the room, however, and she silently gets her sisters attention. When Elixia sees her her eyes go wide, and she starts shaking her head. Kellis motions for her to be quiet and steps out, only to feel a sharp pain in the back of her head, then all goes black.

She awakens to a splitting headache and groans. She looks about the room, still groggy and wondering what she's doing in this strange place, before it all slowly comes back to her. With a start she tries to get up, only to realize her ankles are bound, as well as her wrists behind her back. She also notes she's naked, her armor stripped off, along with her bracers that give her extraordinary reflexes, and her anklet that gives her the strength of a well muscled man twice her size. Her rings, three on her fingers and three on her toes, as well as a small hoop in her right nostril, are all still there, as well as her earrings, so whoever stripped her knew to take the magical items, and not worry about the more mundane ones. She looks to her sister, now next to her, still on the rack, and she looks much the same. She squirms, but the bonds are tight; it will be a while before she can wriggle free. That's when she hears a voice.

"Well well well. If it isn't Kellis Jai'mai, coming to pay me a visit. I wonder, to what do I owe this pleasure?" The man slowly walks towards her, a confident smirk on his face. His skin is ashen in color, almost gray, and his head is completely smooth. He wears a long, thin goatee of a beard, and two long thin, jet black mustaches that hang down either side of his face past his chin. His robes are simple yet clearly of the finest cloth, and he wears soft, curled slippers on his feet. She's heard his description before, even if they've never met. Magician Drax.

"I think you know, Drax," she replies with a furrowed brow. "Lets not play games."

"Oh but my dear, I like games. Like using a simple invisibility spell to capture one of the Lord of Felutia's agents. Yes, I think this is going to be wonderful fun."

She looks at him incredulously. "What are you talking about, wizard? I'm no agent, all I do is run simple errands for a modest living."

He clucked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, then smiled. "Oh, come now girl, don't take me for a fool! I know your precious Lord Prongald thinks very highly of you. Almost like a daughter, from what I've gathered. I think your Lord will pay a pretty sovereign to see you returned unharmed."

"If he thinks so highly of me, what makes you think he just won't march troops onto your castle and take me back that way?" she grumbles as she continues to try and wiggle her wrists free.

"Because tensions between High Felutia and Tampline have been rather high of late, and I doubt your Lord will be eager to march troops in and start a war. It's just a simple ransom, afterall. Ten thousand sovereigns will hardly put a dent in the royal coffers, but it will aid my research greatly." He looks around the room and sighs dramatically. "I may appear wealthy, but sadly money has been tight of late. You're going to help greatly with that."

Kellis squirmed again as she thought about what he said. He was certainly right, Lord Prongald would go far to avoid a war that gets his people killed, and he may just be willing to part with ten thousand to get one of his favorite agents back. How Drax even knows about that is a mystery; they're very careful to keep appearances quite innocent, but it's something she'll have to worry about later. She slumps back, leaning against her sisters foot as she still dangles there, and nods once. "Fine, lets just get this over with. But I want my sister freed as well!"

Drax chuckles and nods, "Of course my dear, of course. And word of my demands is already on its way to your city." He looks from one of his captives to the other, a decided leer on his face. "But in the mean time, I don't see why we can't have a little fun. To have two such beauties in my chambers, and not enjoy them, well, that would be down right criminal."

Kellis groans and rolls her eyes, and she hears her sister give a muffled protest, squirming again on the rack she's bound to. "Oh you wretch! Why am I not surprised? But if you think I'm going to... well... you're in for a rude awakening."

"I thought as much, my dear. But I have ways of being... persuasive." He smiles again and steps closer, waving his fingers in the way that wizards do. "A simple mind control spell, it will only last a day, but that will give us plenty of time...." and he mutters some mystical, arcane words and jerks his finger at her forehead, and she feels the magic flow into her brain, cool like being doused with cold water on a hot day, only to have it leave as fast as it came.

For what Drax didn't know was that he didn't remove all her magical gear. The small hoop through her nose prevented any sort of mind control, and was virtually undetectable through any normal methods. But still, she played the part. She let her eyes go distant, let her voice take on a monotone. "Yes, Master Drax."

Drax nods again in smug satisfaction. "Much better. I think I'll leave your sister as she is, at least for now." He leisurely strolled back to his sofa and laid back on it, looking from one naked girl to the next. "Why don't you put on a show for me, hmm? Slave Kellis, pleasure your sister, orally."

"Yes, Master Drax," she intoned, and with little struggle got to her knees and shuffled over to her sister, looking up at her bound, helpless body. Where Kellis was lean and strong, with a few curves here and there, her sister was absolutely voluptuous. Large breasts with wide pink nipples, a small belly and narrow waist leading to full wide hips, and thick thighs leading down her long legs. They shared the same pale skin, but where Kellis' was covered in freckles, her sisters was flawless like porcelain, and her hair jet black and straight, compared to her sisters flowing red curls. She licked her lips and leaned forward, looking up into her sister's eyes, then down at her pussy, hesitating with a gulp.

"Get to it!" barked Drax.

She takes a deep breath and looks up once more, giving her sister and apologetic look, then presses close taking a long lap up her sister's slit, a bit surprised to find she's already quite wet, and lets her tongue drag over her little clit, which responds by stiffening immediately. Then her face is buried in her pussy, soft, well trimmed black bush tickling her nose, and moans. She squirms her tongue deep inside, twisting and turning it, then lapping some more, making sure to drag her tongue as roughly as she can over her clit, again and again, steadily increasing her pace. She hears the muffled moans of her sister above her, and knows she's achieving the desired result.

"Hmm... I think we can lose this for now," she hears behind her, and with a gesture Drax removes the ball gag from her sisters mouth and she gasps for breath for a moment, then more panting and even louder moaning. Her sister pushes her ample hips forward, trying to grind on Kellis' face, and she responds with even more aggressive licking. She keeps at it for several more minutes, and can tell her sister is getting close, with her juices dripping down the redheads chin.

She then notices a soft smacking sound behind her, followed by, "Oh yessss...." and she turns her head to see Drax, his robes pulled up to his belly, wildly jerking his cock, and her eyes go wide, because oh my what a cock it is! At least ten inches long and as thick as her wrist. She marvels at it open mouthed, as her sister does the same, before a harsh word from Drax shakes her back to reality.

"Don't stop, slave! Get back to work!" Drax shouts, still stroking himself.

"Y-yes Master..." Kellis stammers, then turns back to her sister, looking up at her again before burying her face back into her sopping wet pussy. She attacks her pussy with renewed gusto, sliding her tongue through her folds, sucking on them, pumping her tongue in and out as deep as it will go, then attacking her clit again, sucking it, lapping it, grinding her whole face into her sister's pussy, covering it with her juices so it glistens in the flickering light, till finally Elixia throws her head back and screams, orgasming on her big sisters face, rocking, bucking, cum pouring out and covering her more, dripping down onto her tits. Just then she hears a loud groan behind her, and she turns to see Drax cumming, thick ropes of white sticky cum shooting into the air. Again she can only look on in awe as that massive dick shoots the biggest load she's ever seen, and can't help but lick her lips. Drax watches and chuckles.

"Don't worry, slave. I've created a special powder that, when taken, allows me to last all night. Now get over here." He snaps his fingers and points at the floor before him on the sofa, and Kellis doesn't need to be told twice as she squirms around and starts slowly crawling over.

"Hmmm... I don't suppose we'll be needing these, for now," says Drax, as he again wiggles his fingers, and Kellis feels the ropes binding her fall away. She crawls over quicker as a result, though still on all fours, and kneels before the wizard.

"Now clean my cock, fore I am nowhere near done with you..." Drax sneers down at her, and she quickly nods and leans forward, taking the cum-covered cock in her hand. She can't even wrap her fingers all the way around it! She slowly strokes it as she leans in, pushing her lips to his heavy, hairy ballsac, and starts lapping and scooping up the cum from them. When those are clean she starts licking up the shaft, one long stroke after another, still all the while stroking him, feeling his hot meat pulsing in her hand, still stiff as a board. When she reaches the top, she wraps her lips around the swollen head, stretching them to fit inside, and slowly starts to bob up and down, only able to get the first quarter of his massive dick into her mouth.

Drax groans with pleasure, letting his head roll back. "That's it slave... worship my cock...." and starts petting her red curls, before harshly taking a fistful of them and working her mouth faster and harder up and down his shaft, feeling it pushing against her throat again and again. He keeps forcing harder and harder, and Kellis does her best to take it all, swallowing when it finally shoves into her throat, making her eyes water. The wizard shoves down harder, and soon her nose is buried in his thick tangle of wiry black pubic hair, held there for several moments, making her head spin, before he finally pulls her back up, and she gasps for air before wrapping her lips around him once more.

"Mmm... you have a wonderful mouth, slave, but I think I want that cunt of yours..." and with that he drags her up onto the sofa, face down into the soft cushioning, ass up in the air with legs straight. He kicks them a bit further apart on the bearskin rug. She then feels the head of his cock sliding up and down against her now soaked pussy lips, and bites her lip nervously. She's never had someone so big before! She feels him guiding his cockhead to her hole, then with a sudden jerk he thrusts inside, making her gasp out loud and wince, closing her eyes tight as she's seeing stars. The pain of it shoots through her, and she grits her teeth and digs her nails into the bedding as he holds her hips tight and sinks in further.

"Ahhh... I knew this cunt would be wonderful," the wizard groans out as he sinks deeper, stuffing his entire ten plus inches inside the spymasters pussy. Kellis pants, still adjusting to his size, her face buried in a pillow. Then he starts to slowly rock back and forth, surprisingly gentle for a man of his demeanor, at least at first. He pulls back till just the tip is inside her, then shoving forward till he's bouncing off her cervix, which makes her wince each time, but gradually she gets more and more used to his size, and it isn't long before she's rolling her hips back up to meet his thrusts, her groans turning into moans of pleasure.

"Yes... that's it slave, work that ass. Show me what a slut you are...." he sneers, but at the moment she doesn't care about his demeaning tone, the cock filling her making her pant and squeal in lust. With that the dark wizard redoubles his efforts, once again taking a fistful of long red curls and yanking back, making her arch her back as he manages to sink even deeper. He pounds at her pussy, and she knows she's going to be sore tomorrow, but in the moment she doesn't remotely care, the pleasure pulsing through her body threatening to reach a fever pitch.

Suddenly he pulls out and flips her over onto her back on the bearskin rug, standing over her with his hard dick bouncing slightly and dripping her juices. "I think it's time little sister joins us, don't you?" He makes a gesture and suddenly the bonds holding Elixia to the cross release, and she slips down onto weak knees, rubbing her wrists.

"Girl, get over here and sit on my slaves face, while you suck her cum off my cock!" he exclaims. She hesitates, looking from Kellis to the looming Magician Drax, then slowly walks over, straddling her sisters head and slowly sinking down on it, her own still soaked pussy pressing up against her mouth. She moans out as her sister immediately starts lapping her again, licking up and drinking down her sweet nectar, and then leans forward, taking the base of his massive cock in her hand and its head in her mouth, tasting his flesh and her sisters juices.

Drax smiles and lets his head roll back in pleasure, and taking a fistful of jet black hair, he starts to slowly pump in her petite, full-lipped mouth. "Mmm yes, grind on my sluts face while you pleasure me, girl."

Elixia moans softly with the huge cock in her mouth as she does as she's told, grinding her pussy onto her sisters face. Kellis, still so horny from being fucked while not being able to orgasm lets her hand slip down between her legs, almost of its own volition, and starts to play with her pussy, finger rubbing circles over her swollen clit. Drax sees this and lets out a barking laugh.

"Still a horny slut, are we 'simple errand girl'? I was going to plant my seed in you, but now I think I'll use your dear sister's pussy instead! Girl, get on all fours over your sisters face!" He says with a laugh, tugging her mouth off his dick by her straight black hair. She looks up at him hesitantly, and in response he snarls and smacks her face, hard. "Do it now I said!"

Elixia gasps at the hard slap, then quickly scrambles around, knees to either side of Kellis' head, back arched and ass up in the air. Drax positions himself behind her, on one knee, and Kellis gets a full view of his cock sliding into her sister's tight pussy. She's surprised she feels a pang of jealousy, knowing how good that cock felt inside her, but is fascinated to watch it sink inch by inch into Elixia.

Drax groans, "Ohhh... this is better than the first one. I'm going to enjoy this. I won't be completely cruel though, slut; you may play with yourself why I fuck your little sister." Kellis feels her face flush with embarrassment, but that doesn't stop her hand from moving to her pussy once more, rubbing her throbbing clit, then sinking two fingers inside, fucking herself in time with Drax inside her sister.

The dark wizard proceeds to pump away inside her little sister, and soon juices are dripping down on her face, even as her own pussy leaks down her ass crack. On impulse she leans up and drags her tongue over his pumping shaft and her dripping pussy, tasting their sex as it happens. Her sister is squealing and moaning by this time, and she makes sure to flick her tongue over her clit again and again, knowing it will drive her wild. She is soon rewarded, as she sees her sister shudder and let loose a tell tale scream as she orgasms, making even more nectar pour forth, her pussy squeezing that big pounding cock even tighter.

Drax keeps pumping, keeps hammering, faster and faster now as Kellis keeps lapping at them both, and soon he pushes deep and lets out a long, low gutteral moan, and Kellis watches his balls contract as he pumps his seed into her sister's womb. Elixia collapses down, panting, as Kellis continues to rub her pussy frantically, and its only a few moments before the elder sister too is bucking her hips up in orgasmic bliss.

The wizard chuckles at this, and slips his cock out, and Kellis stares fascinated at her sisters gaping, leaking pussy. Again on impulse she leans up, lapping her used cunt, and sucks his cum from it, cleaning her sisters pussy with her mouth. Elixia gives a surprised start at this, then smiles and grinds down on her older sisters face, pushing to make sure all the cum the wizard pumped into her fills her mouth.

12