Kellis and Her Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
A New player, and Roles Deepen.
4.3k words
5
535
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

Kellis storms out of the capital building, fuming at herself. This is ridiculous! She's acting like a little girl with her first crush on a boy! She'll have to get a hold of herself, even if that means keeping her sister at arms length, though the very thought of that leaves a pang of longing in her chest. She's quite distracted as she storms through the bustling city streets, her very nature letting glide through the crowds without so much as a brush of a tunic, barely even noticing the people around her. It takes her several minutes to notice she's being followed again, and this time not by one lone stalker, but four. Add to that the fact that they're really not even trying to hide it makes her mind go into the cool, calm place she gets when its time to be serious about her work. She stops, and moving to the nearest open booth, she casually browses the wares, wondering what this group is up to. She doesn't feel any real danger; attacking her in broad daylight in the middle of the street is a good way to meet a guardsman's cudgel, but she is curious to see what they'll do.

After several moments of admiring the porcelain vases and other knick knacks, some of which were really quite nice, she notes the movements of the largest of the four, who sidles up to her. His stench is awful; the wretch must not have bathed in months. She keeps her eyes on the table, ignoring his presence.

"M'lady," he growls. "My boss wants ta invite ya to a meeting."

She slowly turns her head and looks up at him: his dark hair is a tangled mess and his teeth so brown they're nearly black. She quirks a brow. "Is that so? And just who is this boss of yours?"

"He wants ta introduce himself, but not out in publics. If you'd come with us, we'll takes yas to him."

She stares at him, dumbfounded for a moment, before replying with all the sarcasm she can muster.

"So let me get this straight. You want me to follow strange men to an undisclosed location to meet some mysterious boss who won't identify himself. How could anything go wrong with THAT?"

"We'll keeps ya safe lady, don't ya worries your pretty head about that."

"I'm so comforted. Listen, tell your boss if wants to talk to me he can come do it himself. I'm often at the state house. Surrounded by guards."

"He's not gonna like that lady. He's a very private man."

She stares at him a moment more then rolls her eyes. "Give him my condolences. Now if you don't mind, I have my shopping to do." The man continues to stare down at her, clearly frustrated, giving a heavy sigh and grunts and mumbles, but eventually relents.

"Ok lady, I'll tells him. But he ain't gonna likes it."

Kellis waves a hand to dismiss him, but keeps a watch out of the corner of her eye to see that he and his fellows do indeed depart. After a few moments she decides to follow them and see where they go, with a suspicion that they'll be heading to the state building to report their failure to Nevall.

Following them discreetly is easy enough; they're as clumsy as oxes. As it turns out, however, they do not head there, but rather to the docks. She keeps her distance to see where they go from there, and nods a bit as they head to a large galley flying a Tampline flag. Could it be Drax? Why would he want a meeting? She ponders this a moment before deciding to head back and start arranging for a few of her spies to look into Minister Nevall, when she suddenly feels a pin prick in her side and a very firm hand grip her arm, holding it painfully tight. She immediately reaches for her daggers and she feels the point in her side press tighter, piercing through her leather tunic, which makes her pause. She feels the hot breath of a whisper on her ear.

"Don't struggle, girl. My Master just wants a meeting. You won't be harmed. No need to make a scene," the man almost hisses.

Her heart is beating rapidly, but she remains calm and cool. "Who are you? Who is your Master?"

"All in good time," the whispered voice answers, and with another push of the blade in her side he quickly removes both her daggers from their sheaths. "I'll give these back when we're done. Now walk. Slowly. No need for anything rash."

She thinks about resisting, always confident in her ability to handle any situation like this, but she knows nothing of this man, other than the fact that he is clearly very skilled to have caught her off guard like this, and that vice grip on her bicep doesn't give her confidence that she's any stronger, even with her magical help. She decides to play along for now, and gives a curt nod, and they begin slowly making their way through the crowd. No one pays them any attention, so he clearly has the blade she can still feel pressing into her side concealed somehow. She's not surprised when they make their way to the same Tampline ship the other goons went to. When they climb up the narrow plank that leads to the ships hull, the guards there give them both a smirk and a nod.

She's led down a short flight of stairs till they reach what she assumes is the captain's quarters. The small room is lushly decorated with an intricate carpet and tapestries on the walls. Near the far wall is an ornate desk, carved with the likenesses of dragons up and down the four posts, and there are gold and silver statues and other trinkets decorating it, and more on shelves lining the walls. Behind the desk sits a dark, lean man, his skin a rich copper, his black hair cut short with a well trimmed mustache and beard.

Her captor lets go of her arm, and she glances over at him for the first time, and is shocked for the second time today, for despite his cloak and hood hiding his appearance, she gets a clear look at her second elf of the day. Only this one has skin obsidian black, with shimmering gray hair flowing down past his shoulders. His blood red eyes regard her coolly, though a little smile quirks one corner of his lips. A dark elf! She wasn't even sure they were real; most people would call them fairy tales to frighten children. She takes a calming breath and puts him out of her mind, returning her gaze to the man behind the desk, who clearly noticed, and enjoyed, her reaction to his henchman.

"Hello, Kellis Jai'mai. Pleased to finally meet you," he says. His voice has the practiced air of an aristocrat. "Sorry to use such... uncouth means, but you were asked nicely at first." She rubs her side and looks down at where the dagger was poking her; and yes, there's a little blood and a hole in her armor; have to replace it yet again. She looks back up at him.

"I've had worse such meetings. So, who are you and what do you want?"

"I am Lord Broderick duLace, of the Tampline High Council. My very helpful companion is K'zat of the Messarin clan." He gestures to the dark elf, who takes a very small bow. "What I want is your help, in an endeavor I'm sure you'll find very worthwhile." She quirks a brow at this and folds her arms over her chest.

"Go on."

"It has come to my attention that there is a plot afoot, one that would have very bad consequences for both you and me. Your Minister Nevall is plotting with a member of my High Council, one Lord Cerio Nysten, to murder and oust your Lord Prongald and install himself as undisputed ruler of Felucia. Cerio in return would take full control over the High Council, probably even disbanding it once his power was secure. Cerio has access to dark people and dark magic, and Nevall has access to the funds that will secure them. If one were to examine the book keeping of Minister Nevall, I'm quite sure they'd find many... discrepancies."

Kellis frowns. Gerith did say Nevall was acting suspiciously, but this? Dark magic? She looks over to the dark elf and her frown deepens.

"Yes my dear girl, K'zat's people are well-known for their skills. In fact that's one of the ways I found this plot out." He gestures to the elf, who nods.

"Cerio has been in contact Clan Breshin," the elf says, "a rival of ours going back centuries. I was sent to foul their plans. Letting them get any advantage is not acceptable." The dark elf's voice seems to never rise above a whisper, yet can be clearly heard.

Lord Broderick continues. "You also helped me, by fouling that assassination attempt a month or so back. But I'm afraid that was merely a feint. A probe, if you will, to find out the extent of Lord Prongald's defenses. And you, my dear, is what they discovered."

Kellis ponders this a moment, not at all convinced by any of it, but there is enough there to be concerning. She tilts her head, then asks, "So, was Drax's little kidnapping ploy part of this too?"

Lord Broderick scowls and shakes his head. "No, that was just a coincidence, as far as I can tell. Drax is an over-ambitious fool, though one can't deny the strength of his magic. It seems he learned your true role here as well, and tried to take advantage of it."

Kellis bites her bottom lip and nods, her mind a-whirl. Could any of this be true? She'll have to do a deep dive into just what Minster Nevall has been up to, other than banging his secretary. She looks to Lord Broderick again.

"So why all this subterfuge? Why drag me in off the street? Why not just inform your High Council, send a message to Lord Progald?"

Lord Broderick grimaces again. "If only it were that easy. Cerio is too well positioned on the Council, has too many allies that will back him if I make a move. I don't want him taking power, but I also don't want my head on a pike. Him and Nevall have quite the head start on us, and we need to gather our own forces if we're to come out of this alive. As for marching a delegate in to see Lord Prongald, that would merely force their hand, and the outcome of such a conflict can't be predicted. Right now they're still cautious. In fact, you, my dear Kellis, are one of the reasons why. They're not sure just what your reach is, how many agents you have in place, how much you know. I'm curious about that myself."

Kellis nods; what he says makes sense, but there still seems something off about it. Still, it won't hurt to play along for now. "So what do you want of me?" she asks.

"For now, I just wanted you informed, and to see what steps you can take to thwart this. I can't tell you if you should inform your Lord Prongald or not. You know him better than I, but if you do I'd urge you to tell him to not act too quickly. If he tries to simply take Nevall by force it could spark a civil war within your city, as it would in my own. And as I'm sure you are aware, there is trouble brewing in the south, and the two most prominent city-states of the north in civil war would only make that situation worse as well. No, we need to gather more evidence, gather more allies, then we can strike. We are behind in this game, spymaster, but we haven't lost yet."

"Very well M'lord," she nods. "I was already looking into Nevall, though if this is all true perhaps I should resign as spymaster, as I never saw anything this... deep."

"Unless its your job to oversee the cities book keeping, I don't think you'd be at fault. Trade between our cities has always been robust," he said, then looks to the dark elf. "K'zat, return the ladies weapons please, and escort her back."

The dark elf pulls both her daggers from his belt, and inspects them briefly as they glow green in the dim light of the cabin. "Fine blades, girl. I wonder if you know how to use them?"

Kellis keeps her face passive, even as she boils inside. "Lots of people have wondered that."

---------

Kellis' mind is abuzz as she makes her way home through the city streets. What a day! Could any of that be true? It all seemed reasonable, a well-reasoned argument, which would explain the pieces she already knew were real. But she couldn't quite shake the feeling that she was being played. She decides to redouble her efforts on Nevall, to find out just what exactly that fat pig is up to, and to that end stops to talk to several of her agents. She re-directs every one that has access to look into it, from simple scullery maids to her people inside the capital. Lets dig up these books and see what's in them.

It takes the rest of the day, but finally she is able to make her way home, as nighttime fast approaches. She tips her watchers early, just in case, and enters her home, to find her sister there cooking, and she has a guest.

"Ooo Kelly!" her sister squeals and runs up, engulfing her in a big hug. "I was wondering when you would get home! We were waiting but thought we might as well get dinner ready, and you're just in time!" Kellis enjoys the hug, letting it linger as her feelings start to rush through her again, being pressed to her sister's supple and curvaceous body. Finally it breaks off.

"Umm, yes... it's been a very eventful day. I see we have a guest?" She looks to the tall, handsome man standing by the dinner table, smiling at them both.

"Oh yes! This is Calin; I invited him over so you two could meet. I hope that's all right?" Her sisters smile is melting and enchanting.

"Yes of course," she replies, walking over to give him a handshake. She looks up and can see what her sister see's in the man; his eyes are piercing blue, dirty blond hair just past his ears, a soft tan on his skin. "Pleased to meet you, Calin. I've heard a lot about you."

"Pleased as well m'lady. I've certainly heard a lot about you," he says with a grin, and the light touch of his hand engulfing hers that sends a shiver down her spine.

Kellis clears her throat and looks to the stew pot. "Well, this meal looks fantastic and I'm ravished, shall we eat?"

They sit and enjoy their meal, Elixia sitting very close to Calin, which Kellis finds makes her slightly jealous, but she manages. Elixia chatters away about how her first day of wizard training went, with Calin adding relevant bits here and there, which Kellis finds enchanting. She very pointedly doesn't bring up any of the troubles of the day, nor mention her meeting of the elves, not wanting to take attention away from her sisters delight. Finally they finish, sopping up the last of the broth with fresh baked bread, and move to the main room, the two sisters enjoying glasses of wine while Calin drinks an ale.

"So tell me Kellis," Calin begins. "Eli tells me you're a courier for Lord Prongald? You must see a lot of the city and meet some interesting people."

"Yes, you could say that," she replies with a smile. "I'm always on the go!"

"So, no time to have a man in your life... or a woman?" he says, grinning all the more, making Kellis' cheeks go pink. She takes a long sip of wine.

"Umm... I mean... that is... no...I'm not... seeing anyone," she stammers.

"A shame," he replies, holding her eyes with his blue ones. "Still, Eli tells me you two are close. Quite close." His grin only widens.

"Ahh.. umm... I mean..." she stammers even more, looking from one grinning face to the next.

"Oh yes Kelly, I've told him all about the fun we've had these past few days!" her sister giggles.

"El! You... you shouldn't have... that was private..."

"Oh, but I don't want any secrets between me and Cal! Besides, he was very interested, and would love to help as well." Calin looks from her sister to her and nods vigorously.

Kellis is dumbstruck, looking from one to the next, the back of her mind thinking she didn't tell him about her real career. But all she can manage is a trembling, "Help... how?"

"By helping you relax at home of course. To be yourself. We know you have a stressful job," she replies with a smile, then tilts her head to the side. "Why don't you take off those dusty leathers and come kneel before us." Her smile is vibrant, excited.

"El.. I really don't think...."

"Now Kelly!" her sister says firmly, making her jump. "And what do you call me when we're home?" she asks, her finely shaped, dark brow rising.

"I... Umm... yes... Mistress Elixia," she almost whispers. Her sister nods in triumph as she slowly slips out of her leathers, her soft boots, her underthings. Then, naked and exposed, but feeling as turned on as she's ever been in her life, her pussy already sopping wet, she crawls over to kneel at their feet.

She hears Calin laugh, "Wow Eli, she actually did it! I thought you were exaggerating!" Kellis burns with humiliation and lust and keeps her head down, eyes lowered.

"Oh, she'll do much more than that," her sister says with a smirk. "Why don't we get naked as well, then we can have some real fun!" she giggles more. They both proceed to peel their clothes off, with Kellis at their feet peaking glances. Always in awe of her sister's body, she's also impressed with Calin, who is tanned and toned and muscular, with an impressive cock that sits semi hard.

"Now Kelly," her sister smiles down at her, "Me and Calin are going to make love tonight, and I want you to help us. You're going to use that talented mouth of yours to get us ready! Isn't that exciting!If you do a good job, I'll let you masturbate while we do it."

Kellis whole face and chest are on fire, being so humiliated, in her own house and by her own sister, yet at this moment she wants nothing more than to serve. "Yes Mistress... yes Calin... I'll help however you like...."

"Hmm... I think that should be Master Calin, don't you Kelly?" her sister says with a wicked grin.

"Y-yes Mistress. Yes.. Master Calin."

"Much better. Now suck his cock. I want it nice and wet and hard when I ride it." Kellis nods and shuffles forward, running her hands up his strong legs. She licks her lips as she stares at the half hard meat in front of her, then leans in and wraps her lips around it, rubbing her tongue, sucking tightly. She gives a soft moan as the hot man flesh fills her mouth, holding it there and nursing like a baby a moment, feeling her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she feels it grow and harden in her mouth. As it gets stiffer she starts to bob up and down, her red curls spilling along his thighs as she slurps and sucks.

Her sister smiles as she watches, idly rubbing her own slit. "Mmm.. very good Kelly, you're such a good girl, aren't you?" she coos. She lets her sister continue for a couple more minutes, watching the saliva drip down his cock, before taking a fistful of her sisters red hair, pulling her back and saying "Ok Kelly, that's enough. I don't want you finishing him. Now get over here make me wet. Well, even more wet," she giggles, guiding her shuffling big sister between her own pale thighs. Kellis doesn't hesitate, all too eager to get a taste of her sister once more, and dives into her bush, lapping, slurping, sucking. Elixia rolls her head back and moans, two hands on her sisters head as she writhes on the couch.

"Ohhhh Kelly... you're SO good at this... such a good cunt-muncher!" she exclaims, already panting hard. With some reluctance she pushes her sister away. "That's enough, I want to cum on Calin's dick, not your mouth."

Calin, for his part, is slowly stroking his wet hard dick as he watches the two incestuous sisters, a big grin on his face. He sits still as Elixia gets up and moves over to him, straddling his legs, resting her arms on his shoulders. She hovers above his throbbing cock a moment, and looks back at her sister. "Kelly, guide him into me." Her sister moves close again, taking Calin's raging cock in her hand, and aims it at her sister's tight hole, watching as she sinks down on it, watching his cock fill her as they both moan. She rests there a moment, then starts to ride up and down, and Kellis watches that thick, long cock slide in and out of her sister, licking her lips, watching in lust. Up and down she goes, her full tits bouncing along with her, throwing her long dark hair back and forth.

"Ohhh!! I love this cock!" she squeals, bouncing up and down. "And it's all mine Kelly! You'll never have it!" She keeps riding as both of them glisten with sweat, Calin grunting and holding her hips, rocking up to slam into her pussy again and again.

12