Kelly

Story Info
Working toward the grand climax her speed and tempo increase.
2.4k words
4.14
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing my regular Saturday night gig at the Lakeshore Tavern playing my mix of covers and originals. The crowd was good that night despite the early November Snowstorm outside. I was enjoying myself performing for the enthusiastic people has the first set ended.

Coming off the stage I headed for the bathroom through the crowded bar. I waited for a stall to be free with the other ladies. Looking at the blondes, brunettes in their slutty skirts, tight jeans and fuck me heels. The gorgeous redhead stood out a hot little body with a short mini skirt amble breast long legs gorgeous feet toes painted red with black heels.

After relieving myself I was standing at the sink washing my hands checking my face in the mirror. I noticed the hot redhead doing the same next to me I scanned her reflection in the mirror. A gorgeous woman lower and lower my eyes roamed is that a? Confused I staired, transfixed, by the cute little cockhead winking at me.

"Your clit is showing honey," I whispered.

Laughing she tucked it back in under her mini skirt, "Thank you dear," she uttered in a sultry voice.

I played the second set thinking about the gorgeous read head and her cute little cockhead dancing in my head. I often get aroused performing but her visual was making it almost unbearable. I was relieved when the set ended and after putting my guitar in the stand I was headed to the back room to masturbate.

"Hi I'm Kelly," introducing herself while touching my arm.

"Hey Kelly, nice to meet you," I replied, looking down hoping to see my cute little friend.

"I love your music your songs touch me," her sexy lips purred, "Can I buy you a drink?"

I noticed she was still stoking my arm, "Sure, we can drink them back here," pointing toward the backroom door.

Carrying our drinks we sat on the green couch sipping our drinks. I folded my legs up under me facing Kelly. "Those heels are gorgeous," I blurted out.

"Thank you, but they are killing my feet," Kelly said in the sultry voice.

"Poor baby girl, put your feet up here," I said padding the couch in front of me.

Kelly raised those long legs placing those cut little feet in my lap. I slowly removed her heels rubbing, kneading, caressing her cute little feet. She moaned lightly has I worked her feet with my soft hands.

"That feels so good, Cheryle," Kelly purred.

I licked her toes with my long tongue slowly sucking each one in my eager mouth. Watching her squirm in delight. I had a great view under her mini skirt seeing the little bulge in her black thong. Lust filling my mind I worked my mouth and tongue up her legs.

Licking up to between her legs I kissed her pussy covered by the black triangle. Moving the thong with my hand I stroked that wonderful little cock with surprising girth. I continued stroking the shaft taking the head in my mouth. My saliva lubing my hand and her penis.

My break almost over I worked hurriedly listening to her sweet moans. Stroking and sucking my beautiful lesbian lover with a cute little penis. Kelly's hands entangled in my long red hair. Her sounds telling me she was close I swirled my tongue around her cock/clit.

Kelly grunted thrusting up into my mouth hitting the back of my throat. Squirting her hot warm gift filling my mouth so much cum I waited before licking the head. Moving up I kissed her sharing my gift with her.

Taking the stage for my final set with cock breath knowing Kelly was waiting for the encore. The set dragged on lust and desire filled my mind. Finally done I returned to the back room to find Kelly on her knees.

"My turn," she excitedly said with a wicked smile.

Shutting the door I walked to stand in front of Her. She undid my tight faded jeans sliding them down of my legs and feet. Kelly teased with my clit and pussy lips leaving my red thong in place.

Working me into a frenzy of desire finally removing my thong she buried her nose in my soft red pubes. Her tongue licked at my swollen clit before dropping lower spreading my lips with her fingers plunging her tongue deep inside my pussy.

Kelly's tongue dancing inside me a wonderful sensation a magical dance. Her hands squeezing my ass I reached down playing with her amble breast. Tingling, pleasure radiating through out my body.

Kelly moved her hand between my legs rubbing my wetness on my tight asshole has her magic tongue worked my wet pussy. My knees week legs shaking squealing orgasmic delight.

We exited the Lake Shore Tavern into the cold Chicago night the chilly wind off Lake Michigan cutting through our little bodies. Hurrying to the L (Chicago "L" (short for "elevated") is the rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs. The "L" provides 24-hour service on the Red and Blue Lines and is one of only five rapid transit systems in the United States) station to catch the train on the blue line home.

I held Kelly's tight little body close for warmth I felt her shaking from the cold November night. I love to ride the loop (The Loop is a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters and parks. Comprised mostly of high-rises, it's also home to the 108-story Willis Tower. The iconic "Cloud Gate" sculpture sits in Millennium Park. Grant Park features the large, rococo-style Buckingham Fountain and the renowned Art Institute of Chicago, and hosts annual events like The Taste of Chicago and Lollapalooza.)

Late at night/early morning is the best that window between the bars closing but before rush hour. There is an hour of, if played just right, solitude in an empty train car to ourselves. We boarded at the Belmont station in the last car and I settled in a seat by the window Kelly snuggling her body in close to me.

Putting my arm on her back softly rubbing as she laid her head on my chest and I instinctively stroked her gorgeous red hair. We stayed like that for awhile the city passing by through the train windows. Finally Kelly lifted her head, looking at me with soft eyes. A tender moment between lovers on a train at four AM. I was still softly stroking her hair when she leaned in kissing my squarely on the lips. We kissed lips parting, I felt her long tongue in my mouth, arms rapping around each other in a warm embrace. The train kept rolling down the line we continued kissing my hand found it's way under her shirt. I cupped her amble breast rubbing, squeezing - her hand sliding inside my jeans into my wet red lace panties rubbing my wet pussy lips.

Her fingers entered me slowly in then out my lust for her along with my wetness growing. I lifted her shirt kissing and sucking her breast flicking the nipples teasing them with my long tongue. She continued to finger my pussy as I reached under her skirt I stroked Kelly's cute little penis tickling the head with my thumb. The train kept rolling down the line, she kept fingering my soaking wet pussy, kissing tongues dancing in each others mouths. Our moans filling the empty train car mixed with the slurping sound of her fingers fucking my wet pussy.

Kelly's cute little cock growing in my hand, veins pulsing in my little hand, passion, lust, desire lost in a magical moment with my new lover. Bucking to meet her wonderful fingers. Her cock now rock hard I climbed on her lap straddling Kelly. I bounced on that beautiful little cock her hands moving from my hips to my small breast.

Squealing in delight riding my beautiful lover like the stud she is I hadn't noticed the three young men watching us. When did they get on the train? Pulling me off Kelly throwing me on the floor a huge hard cock was thrust at my mouth. Poking at my lips, "Open up Bitch!" A deep male voice ordered.

Relenting I opened expecting his cock in my mouth he proceeded to grab my head and face fuck me. I gagged on his huge cock tears streaming down my face. Faster and faster he fucked my mouth forcing his cock down my throat. Squirting a hot load down my throat some of his cum leaking on my chin.

As I recovered from the assault and regained my senses I saw my sweet Kelly being fucked in her tight little ass on all fours a cock in her mouth too. Her gorgeous body being filled at both ends her hard penis swinging in the air from the pounding. A strangely erotic site my wet pussy longing to be touch.

I watched the men fucking my love ruthlessly but Kelly seemed to be enjoying the assault. Moving with them in a sexual dance I heard her muffled moans of pleasure. Sitting on the floor of the train car fingering my wet pussy watching the scene play out in real time.

Mesmerized by the seen of the gorgeous redhead being fucked by two men the cocks working in her ass and mouth. Moans, squeals, grunts of delight mixing together in perfect harmony adding to the moment. He pulled out of Kelly's ass erupting all over her back an orgasm shaking my little body. The Man in her mouth squirting cum on her gorgeous face her own cock squirting out on the seat.

At the next stop they left disappearing into the dark night laughing. I held Kelly tightly cleaning her face and hair as best I could. I kissed her soft lips and stroked her face tenderly has the train move through the night.

I held Kelly on the short walk from the train station to my apartment building. Through the lobby up the elevator we entered my apartment I held her soft hand leading her to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, undressing Kelly, God she is gorgeous.

Helping her into the hot shower I quickly undressed joining her. I washed her hot body with soapy hands and fingers. Rubbing her shoulders, washing her back, reaching around her, over her delicate breast. She tilted her head back responding to my touch and I kissed her neck sweetly.

The hot water streaming over our naked bodies my soapy hands washing Kelly. I lowered to my knees spreading her ass cheeks my long tongue licked at her cute asshole. Poking in her tight asshole. probing her bowels, tasting the cream pie left by her attacker on the train.

I cleaned her ass with my long tongue as she braced herself on the wall and arched her back moaning loudly. I reached around her with my soapy hand squeezing her smooth balls massaging them tenderly. My long tongue deep in Kelly's tight ass, curling, probing, my nose buried in her round cheeks.

The hot water flowing over us I stroked her cute penis with my soapy hand. Growing harder in my hand She was moving with me moans of pleasure escaping her lips. Fully erect in my little hand my speed and pressure increased.

"Oh Cheryle, Oh Cheryle, that feels so good!" Kelly exclaimed in a shrill voice.

I was working her into a frenzy as I imagined the sensations she was feeling the water, my long tongue in her ass, jacking her hard little cock. Her legs shaking has the first spurt of cum hit the shower wall followed by another and a third.

Waiting till she stopped shaking I stood up embracing my lover I held her sweet body tightly. Stepping out of the shower we dried each others bodies wrapping towels around us. I opened the medicine cabinet grabbing my tooth brush and handing Kelly a new one.

We stood over the sink brushing are teeth I starred at her gorgeous face in the mirror. We climbed in my king size bed naked snuggling together under the covers. Her cute little feet rubbing my leg we drifted off to sweet slumber.

Waking late Sunday morning to the smell of bacon I walked into the kitchen To find Kelly in my bath robe cooking breakfast.

"Hungry?" She asked.

I sat at the breakfast counter and she poured me a cup of coffee. Sipping my coffee, I watch the gorgeous woman in my robe cooking me breakfast, life was good. Kelly served me my plate of bacon and eggs wheat toast and jam it was delicious.

We ate and talked, laughing easily, a lazy Sunday morning safe and warm from the cold November air. After breakfast I laid on the couch still naked strumming my old acoustic guitar while Kelly cleaned the dishes. When she finished she sat on the couch facing me she really looked good in my bath robe.

Playing footsie with our little feet as I played my guitar idling away the morning. When she moved to kiss my feet I was going to sat the guitar down but she said, "Keep playing it is beautiful."

Kelly kissed, licked and caressed my little feet and toes sucking each one in her warm wet mouth. The sensations were wonderful, tingling, as she worshipped my feet. Her red hair tickling my legs my pussy growing wet with lust.

Kelly sucked my foot into her sweet mouth stretching around it. I felt loved, worshipped, as she kissed her way up my smooth legs teasing my wet pussy with her tongue. I put the guitar down wrapping my legs around her head.

Sucking on my clit softly her fingers enter my wet pussy pleasure encompassing my little body. She work my cunt like a fine instrument fingers and tongue in unison. I was so wet, queefing like never before, she was playing me as I moaned in sexual pleasure.

Working toward the grand climax her speed and tempo increased the pleasure unbearable. Shaking uncontrollably, screaming in delight, juices flowing, reaching the crescendo an orgasm hitting me like never before. My love juices squirting on her gorgeous face.

I lower my legs and Kelly climbed on top of me her beautiful body pressed into mine. Our breast touching as we kissed, tasting my self on her lips and tongue, I reached down guiding her penis into my soaking wet pussy.

Kelly making sweet love to me slowly moving in and out of my vagina. A slow loving fuck as we kissed and embraced tenderly. A lazy Sunday morning with my new favorite lesbian lover a gorgeous woman with a cute little penis.

Thank You for reading our story.

Love, Cheryle & Kelly